Descending
Limit Results:

4 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: The Game
Feb 8, 2003, 23:02
Re: The Game Feb 8, 2003, 23:02
Feb 8, 2003, 23:02

Sure EvilGoof, we agree to differ, and I think that's about all that we can say...

Time to go get a beer, and play some BKB...

*Cheers and have a good weekend*
~~Speity

Feb 8, 2003, 15:18
Re: The Game Feb 8, 2003, 15:18
Feb 8, 2003, 15:18

#86 read my post #70 to see my honest thoughts on the game that I've been playing for months now.

Any PR is good PR, get real?

Well the website has sold more copies in the last few weeks than it has ever! It's just a coincidence I guess that most of the traffic comes from this site then...

Feb 8, 2003, 04:33
Re: The Game Feb 8, 2003, 04:33
Feb 8, 2003, 04:33

EvilGoof... Didn't anyone ever tell you that it's not nice to make comments about someone who you never have met... Stop posting nonrelevant posts to the thread, and try saying something new.

Has anyone else actually downloaded or bought this game? If so, and you think it's shrill, then state why it is such shrill! Give exact reasons, not just "the game sucks." Personal attacks are not going to make things better, you guys are doing more by posting on this thread for BKB than you are against it! This thread has been on the top of this site for the last couple of days! Do you know how much promotion you idiots who hate the game have given this thing? The people who do make money off this game that they are probably going to make a sequel out of the money you guys are saving them in publicity for pete's sake!:D

Alright, I'm done.

The Game
Feb 7, 2003, 14:25
The Game Feb 7, 2003, 14:25
Feb 7, 2003, 14:25

I love this game, as do my roommates and friends(yes even girls enjoy the funny moves). It has significant depth, multiple game modes, and very beautiful real women in it. It does have a mortal combat feel to it at times, but the characters are genuine, and very sexy.

Now, to clarify a few things here real quick about a few of us who are high posters being developers... we are not.

If you read the forums you'll find the posters who are part of the production team amounts to 3 people, none of which has posted on this site. If you think I'm lying send off an e-mail to the creator, and he will tell you so. No we are not part of the development team(god don't have that much filming or programming skill), nor PA's, nor part of Public Relations. We are in fact, avid gamers who enjoy this game.

~~Speity

4 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older