Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for John Giblin

Real Name John Giblin   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname TheIncomparableFlex
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 28, 2003, 04:55
Total Comments 6 (Suspect)
User ID 15969

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > UT2004 Dedicated Server
10. Re: No subject Mar 15, 2004, 11:31 TheIncomparableFlex

I haven't signed up for this yet, but why exactly would they need to send you a Windows .reg file just to send you a CD key? Has anyone checked this out yet?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
171. Re: No subject Sep 18, 2003, 12:19 TheIncomparableFlex

My thoughts are with you and your family. Don't worry about the updates, we appreciate the work you do and understand completely.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
127. Not so bad Aug 20, 2003, 19:37 TheIncomparableFlex

I just ran into the pass-through ad for the first time. It's not so bad. They've had that kind of thing on IGN and Gamespy for a while already. A long as it keeps the site up, more power to it.

News Comments > Game Movies
2. Re: EQ2 movie Jul 27, 2003, 14:54 TheIncomparableFlex

Same here, I got the file from Gamer's Hell and I've definitely seen this trailer before.

News Comments > New World Computing Status
1. A sad, sad day Jul 18, 2003, 12:47 TheIncomparableFlex

R.I.P one of my favorite old-school game companies/franchises.

News Comments > Why No Unreal II Demo
37. Re: No Unreal Spew demo -Bad Idea to the Max Jan 28, 2003, 00:15 TheIncomparableFlex

Not buying a game because it doesn't have a demo is one of the dumber things I've heard in a while. A demo is often a cut-up version of a game, with many features missing or altered. A good game review is worth more than a demo. There are dozens of sites that offer free reviews (just check this site on a daily basis). Just check a few out and find one with reviewers that you agree with, and see what they have to say about the game. All good reviews are based upon full versions of the game, that has been played through to the end (hopefully even multiple times) by the reviewer. That info is much more valuable than anything you can discern from a stunted demo.

And by the way, there is no way DOOM III is putting anything in a rut. By the time it comes out, Unreal II will have sold millions of copies, ensuring the success of its parent companies and more than likely spawning multiple sequels.

6 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo