Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mad Max RW

Real Name Mad Max RW   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Mad Max RW
Email madmax_rw2000@yahoo.com
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 23, 2003, 21:40
Total Comments 1819 (Pro)
User ID 15920

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > Op Ed
15. Re: Op Ed Jun 19, 2014, 22:15 Mad Max RW

It's funny how the guy leading the war against the Washington Red Skins is a straight white male politician named Harry Reid from Nevada. Now who is going after Notre Dame's Fighting Irish? Should PETA take aim at the UCONN Huskies? Somebody must be offended somewhere! The government has to save them!

Censorship, thy name is liberalism.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Fallout, Fallout 2, and Fallout Tactics Return to Steam
24. Re: Fallout, Fallout 2, and Fallout Tactics Return to Steam Jun 19, 2014, 18:28 Mad Max RW

jimnms wrote on Jun 19, 2014, 17:26:
So they actually modified the game to natively support higher resolutions? That's pretty awesome, but I hope they're going to release these back on GOG because I'm sure it will cause a shit storm if they don't. I bought them on GOG (for full price too), and I'm sure as hell not going to buy them again.

I don't know about the "new" Bethesda stamped releases, but the previous Interplay owned Steam versions actually stole a fan created modification from No Mutants Allowed that had been around for years.

News Comments > Fallout, Fallout 2, and Fallout Tactics Return to Steam
10. Re: Fallout, Fallout 2, and Fallout Tactics Return to Steam Jun 19, 2014, 00:09 Mad Max RW

Bethesda handled all of the QA for New Vegas. Instead of having Obsidian fix the major problems they pushed for an immediate release. We all remember how great that turned out. The 80 metacritic score bonus was designed to fail.  

News Comments > Alien Isolation About 15 Hours
7. Re: Alien Isolation About 15 Hours Jun 18, 2014, 10:31 Mad Max RW

Sega struck out twice with the last 2 big releases for this franchise then dropped support almost as quickly as they arrived. Alien Isolation is literally the last chance the license has in their hands. I only see the really hardcore fans buying and spreading word of mouth to the masses. A:CM made it poison.  

News Comments > Torment: Tides of Numenera Delayed Again
19. Re: Torment: Tides of Numenera Delayed Again Jun 13, 2014, 12:09 Mad Max RW

A CRPG taking more than two years to develop? SHOCKING.  

News Comments > Op Ed
10. Re: Op Ed Jun 12, 2014, 22:48 Mad Max RW

Once again Cutter has no fucking clue what he's talking about.  

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
9. Re: Saturday Metaverse Jun 8, 2014, 12:42 Mad Max RW

The last few times the US tried isolationism it didn't work out too well for Europe and the rest of the world. Unless you follow Cutter's way of thinking and Hitler is ok in your book, which is proven retarded.

And nowadays we're all linked by a global economy. Somebody will always want to be top dog. It's human nature. Either accept it or convince your leaders to stop spending everything on entitlements and grow their own military and get out from under the thumb of the US, China and Russia. Or hide on a video game website and praise Nazis while bitching about the US.

So does Cutter now have the entire site on ignore?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
21. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 7, 2014, 14:34 Mad Max RW

Cutter all but admitted to being a Nazi apologist a few weeks ago. Nothing he says should be surprising to anybody.  

18. Re: Out of the Blue May 27, 2014, 13:16 Mad Max RW

Prez wrote on May 27, 2014, 12:27:
Screw all that worrying about this, that, and the other thing when it comes to what I eat or drink. It's just so pointless. We all gotta die of something, healthy people too. You may outlive me by 10, maybe even 20 years, but does it really matter in the big scheme of things? I'm going to be happy while I'm here, regardless of how long or short of a time that may be.

I don't know anybody who was happy about cancer and heart disease in the last years of their life, either. But if you want to live them out in agony and doped out of your mind on a mountain of pain pills have fun with that I guess. It's your right not to think ahead.

15. Re: Out of the Blue May 25, 2014, 14:51 Mad Max RW

The media seems to be largely skipping the fact this sick nutjob stabbed three people to death before going on his shooting rampage. Almost all of the focus is on guns, not mental illness or anything else that might dare reveal why these things happen.  

News Comments > Gooseman Outs Half-Life 3 and L4D3 Development?
10. Re: Gooseman Outs Half-Life 3 and L4D3 Development? May 22, 2014, 18:04 Mad Max RW

HL3 concept art was leaked a couple years ago. It's funny seeing all the phony rage at Valve because you know you're going to buy it anyway.  

News Comments > Wolfenstein: The New Order Shipped, Reviewed
19. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order Shipped, Reviewed May 20, 2014, 10:42 Mad Max RW

SpectralMeat wrote on May 20, 2014, 10:38:
Fantaz wrote on May 20, 2014, 10:33:
which one is the PC review? no PC reviews?!
TotalBiscuit is showing off the PC version however his is more of a first impression than a review.

I like how he compares it to the Shadow Warrior reboot. Will definitely be getting this on sale.

News Comments > Wolfenstein: The New Order Preloads
24. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order Preloads May 20, 2014, 08:16 Mad Max RW

netnerd85 wrote on May 20, 2014, 02:00:
Mad Max RW wrote on May 20, 2014, 00:00:
The other day I posted a Youtube video showing off the game's hilariously broken AI, and has since been taken down by Zenimax.
You're an idiot. A simple detection bug. And you're a hacking/pirating sack of shit.

Umm, what? I never said I created the video. I linked it here in another thread. Another site reposted the same video.

Now I wonder if you have enough humility to realize you were wrong and apologize. But I doubt it. This is Blue's News.

News Comments > Wolfenstein: The New Order Preloads
6. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order Preloads May 20, 2014, 00:00 Mad Max RW

The other day I posted a Youtube video showing off the game's hilariously broken AI, and has since been taken down by Zenimax.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
16. Re: Morning Metaverse May 17, 2014, 23:55 Mad Max RW

Google search the bomb plot and you'll learn the FBI found out the whole thing by infiltrating Occupy Wallstreet. One of the suspects, Brandon Baxter, was a leader at Occupy Cleveland. Anarchists were a very large part of the protests from the start. I was there several times in NY for work and went through the New Haven green almost daily. It was filled with nutjobs preaching violent rhetoric. But two things stood out for me: the humongous piles of garbage and the rampant antisemitism.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
14. Re: Morning Metaverse May 17, 2014, 23:26 Mad Max RW

jdreyer wrote on May 16, 2014, 23:14:
mag wrote on May 16, 2014, 21:25:
jdreyer wrote on May 16, 2014, 13:09:
Save The Internet.

Glad someone in this country still has the time and cojones to protest. We've become such a docile nation of sheeple.

The whole Occupy thing was just like a year ago!

Yeah, those Occupy people were pretty good. And they were apparently such a threat that they had to be infiltrated by local police, FBI, NSA, etc. etc. I really don't understand why peaceful groups get the 3rd degree, and violence-oriented groups like Cliven Bundy's gang get off without so much as a second look.

Perhaps this was why: Five Charged in Plan to Bomb Ohio Bridge

If you weren't so blinded by the media lies and your own ideological nonsense you would have known about this and the other horrible garbage that went on at Occupy Wallstreet. I saw with my own two eyes the sick shit happening at the New Haven green and Zuccotti park. It got so bad they had to section off the parks to protect different groups from each other. Rapes were a nightly occurrence. They constantly intimidated the cops like spoiled babies. It's amazing there wasn't a massacre because what they wanted was to gain some kind of credibility they never had. In the end it was a big joke and you fell for it.

This comment was edited on May 17, 2014, 23:34.

35. Re: Out of the Blue May 17, 2014, 10:04 Mad Max RW

jdreyer wrote on May 17, 2014, 05:00:
Mad Max RW wrote on May 16, 2014, 23:50:
jdreyer wrote on May 16, 2014, 23:08:
Freshwater is a huge problem in the USA and will only become moreso. Global warming is desertifying large tracts of the midwest. By 2050, Nebraska will be as hot as Arizona, then where will we grow our food? Canada with it's poorly angled sunlight and short, short growing seasons? The Ogallala reservoir is being drained unsustainably. Snowpacks which feed rivers like the Colorado and supply water to Cali's valleys is less and less each year due to global warming. Already bottled water is more expensive than gasoline. A nationwide plan needs to be developed, since right now all we have are state-by-state plans which will devolve into "I got mine" when it comes down to it.

Why hello, Al Gore.

Typical wingnut, all ad hominem, all denial of yet another massive problem because it doesn't jibe with his ideology or supposedly injures "the market." The reality is we fucked ourselves by adding way too much CO2 to the atmo, and now we need to figure out a way to deal with it. Problem?

So, what's your solution douchenozzle? Deny that there's an issue? Or charge everyone $5 per cup of water and let "the market" work as intended?

My solution is to rant about it on video game forums.

News Comments > Wolfenstein Launch Trailer
20. Re: Wolfenstein Launch Trailer May 16, 2014, 23:54 Mad Max RW

Numinar wrote on May 16, 2014, 08:00:
Cutter wrote on May 15, 2014, 21:23:
jdreyer wrote on May 15, 2014, 21:00:
Well, then it would be DIFFERENT. Can't have that. Also, you'd like to play as the oligarchy stamping out the last remnants of freedom? No underdogs for you?

Personally, I like playing as the good guys.

Good guys? Who are they? Freedom? What's that? You're talking about illusions. About perspective and degrees. Nothing more. Fact is the Nazis has a lot of good ideas and policies. Sure they had their batshit crazy stuff too but who doesn't?

We are, empirically, better off without them. Even white guys like I imagine you are would be. If they were running the show most of your comments in this forum would seem too liberal and probably get you shot/enslaved/relocated along with everyone else who doesn't go along with the party line 100% and conform.

Cutter a Nazi apologist? I am shocked! SHOCKED I SAY!

30. Re: Out of the Blue May 16, 2014, 23:50 Mad Max RW

jdreyer wrote on May 16, 2014, 23:08:
Freshwater is a huge problem in the USA and will only become moreso. Global warming is desertifying large tracts of the midwest. By 2050, Nebraska will be as hot as Arizona, then where will we grow our food? Canada with it's poorly angled sunlight and short, short growing seasons? The Ogallala reservoir is being drained unsustainably. Snowpacks which feed rivers like the Colorado and supply water to Cali's valleys is less and less each year due to global warming. Already bottled water is more expensive than gasoline. A nationwide plan needs to be developed, since right now all we have are state-by-state plans which will devolve into "I got mine" when it comes down to it.

Why hello, Al Gore.

News Comments > Wolfenstein Launch Trailer
17. Re: Wolfenstein Launch Trailer May 16, 2014, 07:44 Mad Max RW

Look at that cutting edge AI! Hope those preorders were worth it.  

1819 Comments. 91 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo