Total Posts
20972 (Jedi)
User ID
Search For:
Sort Results:
Ascending
Descending
Limit Results:

20972 Comments. 1049 pages. Viewing page 13.
Newer [  1    8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23    1049  ] Older

removed
Nov 7, 2020, 22:03
removed Nov 7, 2020, 22:03
Nov 7, 2020, 22:03

* REMOVED *

This comment was deleted on Nov 7, 2020, 22:09. Reason: Quoted a moderated post. Use the report button in the future

Re: Out of the Blue
Nov 7, 2020, 20:19
Re: Out of the Blue Nov 7, 2020, 20:19
Nov 7, 2020, 20:19

NKD wrote on Nov 7, 2020, 19:27:
Dirwulf wrote on Nov 7, 2020, 19:19:
NKD wrote on Nov 7, 2020, 17:49:
Where's that Australian QAnon guy who used to post here? venmo? Havent seen him in a while

Venmo is a payment app lol. I think you might be thinking of Verno?

Verno isn't a Trumper, I don't think he's an Oz either.

I think Bard was the australian.
Verno is a conservative, not a Trump fan. I disagree with him about a lot, but he's honest in his beliefs. He's not the Ben Shapiro Daily Caller Project Veritas type. He's just conservative.

A dying breed, particularly here, where some of the other more traditional conservatives seem to have gone left as new members went far right.

Re: etc., etc.
Nov 7, 2020, 09:09
Re: etc., etc. Nov 7, 2020, 09:09
Nov 7, 2020, 09:09

Krodge wrote on Nov 7, 2020, 07:57:
I see. Ubisoft censored a podcast from game about resisting totalitarianism because podcaster held a "controversial" political opinion 3 years ago.

They didn't censor it. Not a word is being removed. And they wrote it themselves, anyway.

They're removing an actor for having said something that insulted a portion of their audience they care about. This isn't the first time something like this has happened. Won't be the last. Remember when everyone turned their backs on the Dixie Chicks for not supporting the war in Iraq? Same same. Or when Kathy Whatever lost work for posting an image of a beheaded Trump.

Were it Harvey Weinstein, would you still complain?

Re: AMD Ryzen 5000 Series CPU Reviews
Nov 5, 2020, 17:09
Re: AMD Ryzen 5000 Series CPU Reviews Nov 5, 2020, 17:09
Nov 5, 2020, 17:09

Nullity wrote on Nov 5, 2020, 15:37:
Cutter wrote on Nov 5, 2020, 14:02:
Nullity wrote on Nov 5, 2020, 13:53:
RedEye9 wrote on Nov 5, 2020, 13:45:
Nullity wrote on Nov 5, 2020, 12:12:
These only lasted slightly longer than the Nvidia 3000 GPUs before selling out. I was able to snag a 5800x though.
Awesome, what cooling option are you going to use?

I won't be doing any overclocking, so I went with the Noctua NH-U12S chromax.Black.

I won't be OCing either. Any particular reason for that cooler? Is a single fan good enough for the 3800X? I know the double fan coolers for BQ and Noctua aren't that much more? Is that just overkill and a waste of money?
I went with Noctua because they are top-of-the-line when it comes to air cooling, though they are a bit more on the expensive side. As RedEye9 pointed out, you could save some money by going with the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO family (the new V2 is best, Black Edition looks nicest IMO). It doesn't cool quite as well as Noctua or some others, but they're solid, and if you're not overclocking, it'll be fine.

One heatsink fan is usually enough, especially if you have a few case fans with decent airflow, but if not, 2 couldn't hurt. Most of the single fan heatsinks come with a bracket to allow you to add a second fan later if you'd like.

I have the Hyper 212 EVO with Noctua NF-A20s.
Highly recommend the NF-A20s. Quiet as anything.

The mounting brackets for the fan on my Hyper 212 EVO broke, and given that I live in an apartment in Manhattan with limited space, I didn't keep the spare mounting brackets. Cooler Master no longer has them readily available from the store, and on eBay they were basically the same price as the unit itself. I ended up buying an entirely new Hyper 212 EVO just for the brackets and tossing the rest. Sucked.

Nov 5, 2020, 15:40
Re: Out of the Blue Nov 5, 2020, 15:40
Nov 5, 2020, 15:40

ByteCrawler wrote on Nov 5, 2020, 15:28:
Beamer wrote on Nov 5, 2020, 13:44:
ByteCrawler wrote on Nov 5, 2020, 11:41:
Beamer wrote on Nov 5, 2020, 11:20:
For the record, Staten Island is only technically part of NYC. It has very little in common with the rest of NYC, and anyone using their experience in Staten Island to extrapolate out what NYC is actually like is entirely incorrect.

The West Village is still thriving. Midtown is dead, but that's because no one lived in Midtown, not because of anything any NY politician did. And Midtown may never come back, again, not due to politicians, but because corporations have learned that they don't need to pay for valuable real estate when we can all work from home, actually working longer hours than in the office because we can take care of personal things without having to stop working, and some of us will even do it for a cost of living pay reduction. As Midtown goes, so will much of NYC. Expect that, if people are free to move to where there's more space and thus choose to move to places there is more space, there will be a blue shift. Texas is already teetering on this.

But it still doesn't answer the question. It just establishes that people in Staten Island can technically say they live in New York City, but they don't really experience New York City.

LOL this is a riot. Pick and choose only what you need and discredit everything else. Accept Staten Island for the tax revenue and access it provides into the city aka roads, because why would NYC actually invest in Staten Island when it's a cash cow. That's why there's never been decent public transportation on it and the roads are a mess. But just thumb it down like the red-headed step child. Blue mentality is beautiful.

Staten Island's GDP per capita is 30,500. That's above The Bronx' 30,100, but behind Brooklyn's 35,800, Queens' 41,400, and Manhattan's 368,500. Yes, the GDP in Manhattan, per capita, is just over 12x that of Staten Island. But sure. You guys are a cash cow. People believe that.

Taxes, not GDP. Manhattan beats everyone, so let me rephrase by changing that to tax cash cow.

You want a source on that? Staten Island has the lowest assessed taxable property values, by a wide margin. It's half of the Bronx, which is the second lowest. Despite having more parcels, the value is lower, so the property taxes are lower.

For income, median HHI for SI is $76,000. Twice that of the Bronx, sure. But still well below Manhattan. So unsure where you think Staten Island is paying above its weight in taxes. But, I mean, it'd be welcome to leave New York City. It can be Long Island 2. I'm certain that every other borough would support that.

Nov 5, 2020, 15:30
Re: Out of the Blue Nov 5, 2020, 15:30
Nov 5, 2020, 15:30

sliv wrote on Nov 5, 2020, 15:06:
Beamer wrote on Nov 5, 2020, 13:42:
sliv wrote on Nov 5, 2020, 11:45:
Beamer wrote on Nov 5, 2020, 10:13:

So you still won't answer the question, only now you're angry at cities you've likely never even been in.

Ok, so you won't have an honest discussion, and you'll just keep throwing things out to see what sticks. Thank you. To the ignore list you go.

I can't speak for NYC, never been there. I can't speak for CA now, I was born there but moved away when I was 9. I can speak for Texas, specifically Austin area where it's grown from just Travis County being blue in a sea of red to the two surrounding counties turning blue this election that have grown a lot over the past 10 years. We're getting a lot of tech jobs here which is great but the other areas that are not so great have become major problems. The homeless camps here are incredibly sad to see; these all started just recently when public camping was deemed legal by the city council (you can guess which direction they lean politically). The transit infrastructure is a complete disaster. No one can have an opinion anymore without being canceled by the young and brightest graduating from UT. But HEY! we're turning this area even more blue! Wooo!!

We hear native Austinites regularly say Austin isn't the same https://www.statesman.com/interactive/news/local/austin-skyline/then-and-now/">as it once was. I've been here since '98 and have seen the growth first-hand. Where I live now used to be out in the middle of nowhere, now we're completely developed and everything is expanding well beyond us. Large tech companies move in, where do you think they're hiring people? They're not growing them in-state, they're telling people in Silicon Valley that you can move here and buy/build a massive house for a 10th of what it costs in California. Trump didn't win Texas by much so make this state blue and you have yourself 38 more electoral points. Nobody would be talking about Michigan, Arizona or Nevada today.

But as long as the rules fits what you want, then let's change the whole thing. We'll just make sure all the farmers, gas & oil workers continue to work their tails off to put food on the table for them (and you) and encourage them to start popping off more kids and more mouths to feed to keep up with the rest of the country just so they don't become increasingly irrelevant.

Adding people to the ignore list you don't agree with = safe space

Who shut down the institutions that used to house the homeless?

Institutions weren't shut down, they never were made. The city council thought it best to let the homeless population be more visible in the city so they've come out of hiding; there's lots of green spaces here. I guess they think if we see more of them we'll be more prone to make more affordable housing. Problem is it's affecting local businesses as the homeless are getting more aggressive since it's not illegal anymore.

Austin has historically received a lot from visitors with ACL, SXSW, Dell, the music scene in general, etc. There hasn't been a pro sports team until Austin FC was approved starting next year. They rely a lot on visitors coming to the downtown area but with tents and trash under ever underpass, electric scooters littered everywhere, it doesn't make it very desirable. I don't ever bring out-of-town visitors downtown anymore.

What's odd is, anytime something new is voted on, take Austin FC for example, they found a unused patch of empty land that's been sitting for years and years to build the stadium. Opponents quickly found a new's camera complaining the land should be used for affordable housing. Why all of a sudden did this empty lot become so wanted by so many different groups? It had been sitting for years but until someone wanted to build on it, they used homelessness as a scapegoat. Shouldn't there be affordable housing being built right now in other areas of town? East of Austin there's plenty of land. We don't have a state income tax so our property taxes are through the roof which I'm sure is paying for something, and it sounds like affordable housing isn't part of it. I know our schools here get a very sizeable chunk. If they really wanted to fix the homeless population they could do it today but it's only brought up when it can be used as an excuse to fight something else.

I'm not homeless and have tried my hardest never to be so I don't know what a homeless person goes through everyday; their specific situation, mental state, addictions. I do think some people are just lazy. I know people who if they had opportunity to get something free instead of put an ounce of work for it, they would. And I also know there are a lot of jobs around here, really basic jobs. Just this week our trash collectors had to move to an electric arm on the truck which takes three times as long because they couldn't keep the human collectors employed.

Incorrect. This isn't a city problem, either. Why do cities have so many more homeless people? Because you can't be homeless in a suburb. You certainly can't be homeless in a farm town. But you can in a city. It's not that cities create homeless, it's that homeless go to cities. Often on busses with free, one-way tickets.

There are generally two kinds of homeless, as well. The first is what I saw in Western cities. Can't speak to Austin, but San Antonio, Dallas, Phoenix, Denver, Seattle, etc., generally had a lot more homeless than I'd expected, but the homeless were frequently, I dunno, "robust?" People that looked like they could have easily had a job under different situations. These were homeless due to, predominantly, meth. They often looked angry. They were often in large encampments.

The other kind is what's more common in NYC. These are the mentally ill. They couldn't have a job. A stiff wind would likely blow them over. They're much more likely to be solo, or in small groups.

Any city has both, but western cities seemed much more the former, eastern the latter. Makes some sense - meth seems to be a driver of the strong and scary homeless, and meth requires a lot of space to be made, so there's much less meth in NYC or Boston than Denver or San Antonio.

It's also a different problem. Meth is a lengthy, difficult issue. Do you attack production? Do you attack what drives people to it? Poverty is often a driver to it, which gets difficult to solve.
The former, though? In the 00s-early 80s, these people got institutionalized. Federally funded mental institutions used to exist - I'm sure you've seen plenty of films about them. They literally do not exist now. Reagan is largely, but not exclusively, responsible. Turns out, tax payers didn't want to pay for large mental institutions.

So now, the characters of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest now live on the streets. They get bussed to NYC, where it's warm enough to sleep and busy enough for them to be able to beg their way to food. They do not want to be in homeless shelters. Homeless shelters are too far from their source of income, too dangerous, and too restrictive. They prefer to live where they can earn. They're often not entirely rational.
We do not have the legal right to put them anywhere when they have not committed a crime, as poverty is not a crime.
We do not have the system in place to federally house them.
No city is going to rapidly build shelters, because if NYC built a desirable shelter for the homeless that we could assure they used to live, other homeless would just come in and replace those. Because they're not local to the city, nor are they people that grew up in that city. They're a transient population that goes where they feel they can best live.

Much like with guns, you can't expect a city to handle a problem that doesn't obey arbitrary borders. We're all in this together. A city can't fix its homeless problem any more than a grain of sand on the bottom of a pond can fix its water problem. As soon as they make progress, more come in from elsewhere, filling the gap in begging dollars that got left behind. It's got to be a federal/national solution, or it's nothing.

Also, it's kind of crazy to think anyone is so lazy that they happily sleep on the streets, without shelter, protection, or an ability to know where their next meal comes from. No one is homeless by choice, unless you think meth addiction is a choice and that people addicted to it are capable of rational decision making.

Nov 5, 2020, 13:44
Re: Out of the Blue Nov 5, 2020, 13:44
Nov 5, 2020, 13:44

ByteCrawler wrote on Nov 5, 2020, 11:41:
Beamer wrote on Nov 5, 2020, 11:20:
For the record, Staten Island is only technically part of NYC. It has very little in common with the rest of NYC, and anyone using their experience in Staten Island to extrapolate out what NYC is actually like is entirely incorrect.

The West Village is still thriving. Midtown is dead, but that's because no one lived in Midtown, not because of anything any NY politician did. And Midtown may never come back, again, not due to politicians, but because corporations have learned that they don't need to pay for valuable real estate when we can all work from home, actually working longer hours than in the office because we can take care of personal things without having to stop working, and some of us will even do it for a cost of living pay reduction. As Midtown goes, so will much of NYC. Expect that, if people are free to move to where there's more space and thus choose to move to places there is more space, there will be a blue shift. Texas is already teetering on this.

But it still doesn't answer the question. It just establishes that people in Staten Island can technically say they live in New York City, but they don't really experience New York City.

LOL this is a riot. Pick and choose only what you need and discredit everything else. Accept Staten Island for the tax revenue and access it provides into the city aka roads, because why would NYC actually invest in Staten Island when it's a cash cow. That's why there's never been decent public transportation on it and the roads are a mess. But just thumb it down like the red-headed step child. Blue mentality is beautiful.

Staten Island's GDP per capita is 30,500. That's above The Bronx' 30,100, but behind Brooklyn's 35,800, Queens' 41,400, and Manhattan's 368,500. Yes, the GDP in Manhattan, per capita, is just over 12x that of Staten Island. But sure. You guys are a cash cow. People believe that.

Nov 5, 2020, 13:42
Re: Out of the Blue Nov 5, 2020, 13:42
Nov 5, 2020, 13:42

sliv wrote on Nov 5, 2020, 11:45:
Beamer wrote on Nov 5, 2020, 10:13:

So you still won't answer the question, only now you're angry at cities you've likely never even been in.

Ok, so you won't have an honest discussion, and you'll just keep throwing things out to see what sticks. Thank you. To the ignore list you go.

I can't speak for NYC, never been there. I can't speak for CA now, I was born there but moved away when I was 9. I can speak for Texas, specifically Austin area where it's grown from just Travis County being blue in a sea of red to the two surrounding counties turning blue this election that have grown a lot over the past 10 years. We're getting a lot of tech jobs here which is great but the other areas that are not so great have become major problems. The homeless camps here are incredibly sad to see; these all started just recently when public camping was deemed legal by the city council (you can guess which direction they lean politically). The transit infrastructure is a complete disaster. No one can have an opinion anymore without being canceled by the young and brightest graduating from UT. But HEY! we're turning this area even more blue! Wooo!!

We hear native Austinites regularly say Austin isn't the same https://www.statesman.com/interactive/news/local/austin-skyline/then-and-now/">as it once was. I've been here since '98 and have seen the growth first-hand. Where I live now used to be out in the middle of nowhere, now we're completely developed and everything is expanding well beyond us. Large tech companies move in, where do you think they're hiring people? They're not growing them in-state, they're telling people in Silicon Valley that you can move here and buy/build a massive house for a 10th of what it costs in California. Trump didn't win Texas by much so make this state blue and you have yourself 38 more electoral points. Nobody would be talking about Michigan, Arizona or Nevada today.

But as long as the rules fits what you want, then let's change the whole thing. We'll just make sure all the farmers, gas & oil workers continue to work their tails off to put food on the table for them (and you) and encourage them to start popping off more kids and more mouths to feed to keep up with the rest of the country just so they don't become increasingly irrelevant.

Adding people to the ignore list you don't agree with = safe space

Who shut down the institutions that used to house the homeless?

Nov 5, 2020, 11:20
Re: Out of the Blue Nov 5, 2020, 11:20
Nov 5, 2020, 11:20

Nov 5, 2020, 10:13
Re: Out of the Blue Nov 5, 2020, 10:13
Nov 5, 2020, 10:13

ByteCrawler wrote on Nov 5, 2020, 09:51:
Beamer wrote on Nov 5, 2020, 09:35:
ByteCrawler wrote on Nov 5, 2020, 09:30:
Beamer wrote on Nov 4, 2020, 16:27:
ByteCrawler wrote on Nov 4, 2020, 15:24:
Beyond the fact that they're idiots, no matter who wins the EC has to go. 61 percent of Americans support its abolition.

Great, so the mass populated cities can make the decisions for the rest of the parts of the country they either don't understand or just flat out hold disdain for.

I'll take this the complete opposite way, the EC should be broken down by counties on the state level. Maine and Nebraska has it right.

Should someone's vote count for more simply because they live further away from their neighbors?

I don’t know you tell me? So a whole state swings one way and one little county that holds the mass of the population calls the shots? That’s fair?

I can’t believe how many of you are so quick to shit on the little guy because “they’re too stupid to know any better.” I can say the exact same thing about the public housing system in our fine cities that are cultivated because of their stupidity. Oh and which way do those buildings usually vote? How has that been working out for them for the past 30-40 years. They’re still in the same spot. Give me a break.

You're looking at states. I'm looking at people. Why should my vote be worth less than yours? You haven't given a satisfactory answer yet.
You've lashed out angrily, and you've tried to make yourself a victim, but you've yet to tell me why your vote should be worth 50% more than mine.

All of our votes alone mean nothing. It’s the states that are voting.

It’s not about your vote having more or less weight than mine. It’s about properly including the thoughts and mindset of ALL voters whether it’s a popular decision or not. And those decisions hold more weight on a state level (where it is meant to affect you directly) than on a national level.

And let’s call a spade a spade. The population in cities has dramatically increased almost to dangerous levels. Look at all the social issues popping up across them (and please don’t say a any president is responsible for that). They’re struggling in those cities so they’re voting for a way out (aka hand outs). Meanwhile everywhere else in that state is just fine looking at that city to just clean up their mess. That delta in the popular vote is from all the unfortunate constitutes in these run down cities just hoping that hey maybe this time around we’ll see some change. There’s almost 60000 homeless in NYC alone. They’re not going to vote for the person that’s telling them to get up and go to work.

Nov 5, 2020, 09:35
Re: Out of the Blue Nov 5, 2020, 09:35
Nov 5, 2020, 09:35

ByteCrawler wrote on Nov 5, 2020, 09:30:
Beamer wrote on Nov 4, 2020, 16:27:
Beyond the fact that they're idiots, no matter who wins the EC has to go. 61 percent of Americans support its abolition.

Great, so the mass populated cities can make the decisions for the rest of the parts of the country they either don't understand or just flat out hold disdain for.

I'll take this the complete opposite way, the EC should be broken down by counties on the state level. Maine and Nebraska has it right.

Should someone's vote count for more simply because they live further away from their neighbors?

I don’t know you tell me? So a whole state swings one way and one little county that holds the mass of the population calls the shots? That’s fair?

I can’t believe how many of you are so quick to shit on the little guy because “they’re too stupid to know any better.” I can say the exact same thing about the public housing system in our fine cities that are cultivated because of their stupidity. Oh and which way do those buildings usually vote? How has that been working out for them for the past 30-40 years. They’re still in the same spot. Give me a break.

You're looking at states. I'm looking at people. Why should my vote be worth less than yours? You haven't given a satisfactory answer yet.
You've lashed out angrily, and you've tried to make yourself a victim, but you've yet to tell me why your vote should be worth 50% more than mine.

Nov 4, 2020, 23:09
Re: Out of the Blue Nov 4, 2020, 23:09
Nov 4, 2020, 23:09

CthulhuFan wrote on Nov 4, 2020, 20:02:
Beamer wrote on Nov 4, 2020, 19:32:
Either that, or it's acknowledging that there is significant inequality between the races, and rectifying that ...
You want to "rectify"? End welfare; let the black man stand on his own feet and make the black family whole again.

Sure. Let's ask a man to climb a ladder after we broke his ankles

Nov 4, 2020, 19:32
Re: Out of the Blue Nov 4, 2020, 19:32
Nov 4, 2020, 19:32

CthulhuFan wrote on Nov 4, 2020, 19:07:
Damn straight. Fucking right, I believe that anybody that comes here deserves equal treatment under the law. Critical theory is garbage meant to pitch races against each other since there is really no other good way to pitch the American Middle Class against each other.

Ask yourself: back in 2012 ... We were pissed at the bankers and politicians. Now, they expect us to hate each other based on our race or class? Step back and evaluate. Who runs Barter Town?

Either that, or it's acknowledging that there is significant inequality between the races, and rectifying that requires acknowledging it.
Your grand scheme requires far too much coordination and far too many steps. Why would anyone even need to? We already live in a country where the rich have lower tax rates, endless bailouts, and are lionized as being the job creators and therefore worth more than many of us. Our entire economy is one designed to transfer wealth from the poorest to the wealthiest, and have people proud it works that way.

Re: Among Us Roadmap
Nov 4, 2020, 18:58
Re: Among Us Roadmap Nov 4, 2020, 18:58
Nov 4, 2020, 18:58

Primalchrome wrote on Nov 4, 2020, 18:53:
Some sort of Discord plugin would be great...

More communication would utterly defeat the purpose. The whole point is that everyone has the same limited information

Nov 4, 2020, 16:27
Re: Out of the Blue Nov 4, 2020, 16:27
Nov 4, 2020, 16:27

Nov 4, 2020, 13:41
Re: Out of the Blue Nov 4, 2020, 13:41
Nov 4, 2020, 13:41

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Nov 4, 2020, 13:37:
On the topic of stupidity and elections:

Social media is to blame for the resurgence of stupidity en masse. People get into facebook cliques with people of the same intelligence level and concerns and they breed a cesspool of misinformation and mental conditioning and doubt about actual facts.

My prediction is the next decade will be an awakening to the harm of social media.

Isn't it funny how we have the worlds information in our pocket these days and every seems less intelligent for it...

QAnon, Pizzagate, Wayfairgate, Hunter Biden's laptop, "socialism," etc., all examples of people not being very good at evaluating data they want to believe.

Re: Evening Metaverse
Nov 4, 2020, 11:02
Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 4, 2020, 11:02
Nov 4, 2020, 11:02

Krodge wrote on Nov 4, 2020, 09:04:
I dont like fake accounts and bots. But legitimate accounts are also being banned.
Corperations should not be trying to control what we think. We're on the path to a dystopian future and anyone who thinks this is good and won't be used against them one day is very short-sighted.

They don't control what we think. If anything, they've been responsible for misleading people terribly. Look how many people think that Hillary Clinton molests children in the basement, or that Hunter Biden dropped a laptop full of incriminating information off to a computer repairman who lives on the opposite side of the country that happens to be in love with Trump and can't remember who dropped the laptop off because he has an undiagnosed disorder where he can't remember faces but also his security system happened to be off that day, or how many people in Florida think that Joe Biden is a socialist.

None of this makes any sense, but many people voted believing it was true.

Re: Into the Black
Nov 4, 2020, 09:03
Re: Into the Black Nov 4, 2020, 09:03
Nov 4, 2020, 09:03

Ozmodan wrote on Nov 4, 2020, 08:05:
Really kind of pathetic we had another election where there was essentially no choice. We needed a unifier and instead got two idiots that will continue the divisiveness into the next 4 years. I was particularly upset on Joe's pick for a VP, Harris is another Trump on the opposite end of the spectrum and I am not sure Joe can last 4 years. Needless to say, Trump needs to go and we need to hope that Joe does not get some of his nation killing plans approved. One thing we don't need is another 4 years of Trump.

Is Harris another Trump, or is that a talking point that doesn't have any substance?

Re: etc.
Nov 2, 2020, 21:10
Re: etc. Nov 2, 2020, 21:10
Nov 2, 2020, 21:10

[VG]Reagle wrote on Nov 2, 2020, 20:48:
They are going to make here an A cup and a feminist. Well that finish's up 2020 just perfectly.

Yeah, having her be realistic is so offensive!

Re: Sun Setting on Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Features
Nov 2, 2020, 10:02
Re: Sun Setting on Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Features Nov 2, 2020, 10:02
Nov 2, 2020, 10:02

Xero wrote on Nov 2, 2020, 09:17:
Isn't that funny how we pay for a game and think we're keeping what we bought yet they can go ahead and remove gameplay features at will and we really can't do anything about it because of the agreements that we click Okay on?

I do miss the days of physical discs but I also do prefer not having all those discs lying around, lol. Ugggh. Can never win in this world.

So, you're saying games on discs never had leaderboards disappear?

That doesn't sound right
20972 Comments. 1049 pages. Viewing page 13.
Newer [  1    8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23    1049  ] Older