Descending
Limit Results:

3 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

no problems here
Jun 10, 2005, 22:20
no problems here Jun 10, 2005, 22:20
Jun 10, 2005, 22:20

Downloaded the Battlefield 2 demo and everything seems fine. Ati X850xt Plat with Catalyst drivers 5.6 resolution 1600x1200 everything high, AA 2x and the game runs wonderfully - I have yet to see any texture corruption.

This comment was edited on Jun 10, 22:21.

Re: No subject
Apr 6, 2005, 10:58
Re: No subject Apr 6, 2005, 10:58
Apr 6, 2005, 10:58

The only 'shutter' or rather stuttering I have encountered is the X-Ray room in the Medical area where the zombies are walking and you can see their skeletons through the X-Ray. I personally think this has something to do with the Catalyst 5.3 Drivers, since I have not experienced anything bordering on stuttering or 'shuttering' anywhere else to be truthful – ATI 850XT is such a wonderful card btw. The beta Audigy 2 ZS drivers seem fine, though I wish Activision released the patch so we could actually test them out. Btw anyone else notice that Creative drivers seem to cause DCOM errors? There is a work around for that (since all creative Audigy 2 drivers from my point of view seemed to have this issue from the get go) where you simply go into Device Manager and view all hidden devices – looking under Non Plug and Play driver and change PfModNt properties so it startup type is System and then change PFDetNT startup to on Demand and then restart the system and no more DCOM errors. I just wonder when Creative is ever going to fix that.

Well, that was somewhat a waste.
Dec 24, 2002, 22:56
Well, that was somewhat a waste. Dec 24, 2002, 22:56
Dec 24, 2002, 22:56

I can certainly see where Data Becker wishes to go with this, but the voice overs seem rather dry, boring in fact. The character animation during cutscenes are really lackluster. Sadly it just isn't polished enough for the effort that must have went into this. Played the first campaign and thought 'Must Remove From Computer NOW!' I do hope this is only beta because it really needs a lot of work.

3 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older