Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Paul

Real Name Paul   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Creston
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 23, 2002, 22:32
Total Comments 28984 (Jedi)
User ID 15604

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
4. Google Sep 10, 2017, 15:18 Creston

At the world, we find that nobody is surprised about this.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 9, 2017, 17:30 Creston

Good luck, Rigs. Hope you and your family will be safe. (And everyone else in Florida as well.)

This comment was edited on Sep 9, 2017, 17:41.

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
9. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Sep 9, 2017, 17:19 Creston

Equifax needs to get fined out of existence. Just gone. Basta. Done.

140 million people got hacked, 10000 dollar reward for each, and gone is Equifax. Fuck those pieces of shit.

Instead, our worthless cocksucker government will do nothing, because Equifax is considered important somehow. Like all those useless fucking banks were.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Community Documentary
3. Re: Assassin's Creed Community Documentary Sep 9, 2017, 17:17 Creston

Not gonna lie, AC:Origins looks pretty damn sweet.  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
13. Re: Morning Safety Dance Sep 8, 2017, 20:35 Creston

Actions taken by the government against Equifax : Zero.

I hope every single VP and above at Equifax gets ass-cancer. Thanks for screwing over everyone's lives, you miserable fucking cuntsacks.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
2. Re: Evening Tech Bits Sep 8, 2017, 20:33 Creston

jdreyer wrote on Sep 8, 2017, 19:38:
Philips Readies Curved Ultra-Wide 492P8 Display- 49Ē, 32-9, USB-C, Sub-$1100

*drool*

Don't ever buy anything Philips. Ever. Their shit always breaks, whether it's in their home country of Holland, or here, or wherever, and it doesn't matter what you buy.

I've had Philips TVs - broke. Philips shavers - broke. Philips stereo - broke. Philips toaster - broke. Philips DVD players - broke.

Their R&D department is fantastic. They have invented absolutely tons of amazing, every-day-take-for-granted stuff. Their actual manufacturing department is the worst possible shit. It's like it gets shat together by some half-blind lepers in the darkest corner at Foxconn or something.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
11. Re: Morning Tech Bits Sep 8, 2017, 18:28 Creston

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Sep 8, 2017, 10:53:
Oh what a time to be alive!

Hehehehe.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
8. Re: Morning Interviews Sep 8, 2017, 18:27 Creston

DangerDog wrote on Sep 8, 2017, 17:37:
The next module they're going to work on is using the toilet in exacting detail.

SlimRam is going to shit himself when he learns about this.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
7. Re: Morning Interviews Sep 8, 2017, 18:27 Creston

"My apologies for the scope of this project. It is a complete disaster."

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
5. Re: Evening Metaverse Sep 8, 2017, 09:28 Creston

Cities are lining up for Amazon's 2nd home. Apparently lots more cities want to jack their rent prices up to 4K a month and watch all their original citizens be priced out of living there.

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Free Weekend
15. Re: Free SE upgrade for original game? Sep 8, 2017, 09:25 Creston

jdreyer wrote on Sep 8, 2017, 00:16:
But it sounds like it requires a pretty high end rig anyway. That's why I've been holding off.

Nah, it doesn't. It runs on an Xbone and a PS4, so if you have a PC that was built in the last five years, it'll run just fine.

News Comments > Tyranny Opens Bastard's Wound
1. Re: Tyranny Opens Bastard's Wound Sep 7, 2017, 21:33 Creston

Waiting for the bundled version, but it looks very cool.

4. Re: Free SE upgrade for original game? Sep 7, 2017, 21:31 Creston

Ant wrote on Sep 7, 2017, 21:23:
I have the original one instead of this SE. I haven't touched it yet. Is SE a free upgrade for original owners?

Thank you in advance.

If you had the original and all three DLCs, Steam should have given you a copy of the Special Edition for free. If you missed a DLC, you wouldn't have gotten it.

One big thing I forgot to mention is that the SE is a 64bit engine, so you no longer run up to that bullshit 2GB limit for mods in memory. I think I'm nearing 3.5GB on texture mods and it runs flawlessly.

1. Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Free Weekend Sep 7, 2017, 20:44 Creston

For those of you who haven't tried the Special Edition yet, it's awesome. Played it for ~ 130 hours, and it crashed three times in total (once a crash to black, and twice my screen just froze, even though music etc kept playing, so might just be shitty Nvidia driver.) I've NEVER had a Bethesda game be this stable.

Of course, there's no SKYSE either, so that undoubtedly has a lot to do with it. Still, I didn't miss it much. SkyUI 2.2 works fine with SE, and there are some excellent mods that don't need SKYSE that add tons of gameplay.

And the visuals can get really fantastic. I mean, we're talking pretty darn close to Witcher 3 level fantastic.

News Comments > South Park: The Fractured But Whole Character Creation
1. Re: South Park: The Fractured But Whole Character Creation Sep 7, 2017, 20:41 Creston

Apparently Cartman says something to the effect of "Don't worry, this won't affect combat, but the rest of your life will be a lot harder" as you turn up the slider and your skin gets darker.

I think it's a pretty sharp and funny joke, even if it's sad that it's a reality.

News Comments > LawBreakers Roadmap
16. Re: LawBreakers Roadmap Sep 7, 2017, 20:40 Creston

This dual pronged approach is actually a design philosophy that we will implement every post-launch update: make the game better for those who already have it, and to make the game more exciting and appealing for those who donít

How often has this actually worked? A game releases a patch or a content update, and suddenly thousands of people go "Whoa! BUY IT NOW!"

Once? Twice?

Methinks cliffyb is futilely grasping at straws. It's nice that you planned for your game to feed you for the next five years, cliffy, but it's just not going to.

News Comments > Duke Nukem Joins Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan
8. Re: Duke Nukem Joins Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan Sep 7, 2017, 15:57 Creston

and we are happy that Gearbox immediately saw that fit 20 dollar bill we were holding up

Fixed.

42. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 7, 2017, 15:53 Creston

LaxerFL wrote on Sep 5, 2017, 23:42:
I live in South West Florida and we are in the center of the "cone"! Pretty much, whichever model this storm follows I am SOL. So, tomorrow, we are packing up the 2 dogs and whatever clothes and whatnot we can, and hitting the road. We have family in New Jersey so I think we will shoot for there. I'd rather drive more than try to find a hotel/motel room for 2 adults, 1 kid, and 2 80+lbs dogs!

Wish us luck! I'm hoping by leaving a few days early we can avoid any major traffic issues getting out of this god forsaken state!
Lax

Ugh, good luck, man.

41. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 7, 2017, 15:51 Creston

BobBob wrote on Sep 5, 2017, 18:34:
Creston wrote on Sep 5, 2017, 18:22:
BobBob wrote on Sep 5, 2017, 15:27:
Took dog to park. Sign clearly says pets on leash. Some old fat guy walking his dog without a leash... his dog sees my puppy and charges at me. My puppy totally panics and the guy is laughing. WTF ... X| X| X|

Sucks man. There will always be shit pet owners.

Which doggie did you wind up getting?

A 9 month old puppy.

:smitten: (smilies broken?)

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

News Comments > L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files Announced
12. Re: L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files Announced Sep 7, 2017, 15:39 Creston

This could be cool. For all how empty it was, their version of late 40s LA looked fantastic, and could be very cool to just walk around in.

I always kinda liked LA Noire. It was something different rather than just IMACOP PEW PEW PEW BAD GUYS PEW PEW PEW. The technology was incredible for its time. It's a shame nobody ever continued using it.

28984 Comments. 1450 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo