Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Paul

Real Name Paul   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Creston
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 23, 2002, 22:32
Total Comments 29341 (Jedi)
User ID 15604

User comment history
< Newer [ 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 29, 2017, 09:27 Creston

Wuh? I hate Uber and everything it does, but are they saying they want every single Uber driver to have a wheelchair accessible car?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Citizen Bank Loan Follow-up
39. Re: Star Citizen Bank Loan Follow-up Jun 26, 2017, 16:51 Creston

Eh, it makes sense to me. This way the bank deals with the uncertainty of conversion rates, and you get a guaranteed X amount of money for it. Would definitely be much less of a headache for your beancounters.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
23. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 25, 2017, 09:19 Creston

Agent-Zero wrote on Jun 25, 2017, 00:34:
wait - are you saying your dick isnt actually a foot long? NO WAY! i thought you were totally serious and like some awesome bad ass cock monster, a real pussy slayer type motherfucker

This is the internet. Aren't we all?

22. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 25, 2017, 09:19 Creston

Kxmode wrote on Jun 25, 2017, 01:28:

Total $316.76

P.S. Please don't judge me. I work very hard and saved up my money for this sale.

1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 23, 2017, 22:08 Creston

1) US Copyright Office recommends sweeping, welcome changes to America's DRM laws.
2) US shitwheels corporations like the RCAA bribe donate to "their" representatives.
3) US shitcannons congressmen say "DRM laws are just fine," while counting their bribes donations.

News Comments > Rockstar's GTA Mod Statement
6. Re: Rockstar's GTA Mod Statement Jun 23, 2017, 22:04 Creston

"Here is our statement, which was drafted by lawyers and is an entire paragraph of nonsensical waffling."

In the meantime, you've still banned OpenIV, the #1 SINGLE PLAYER mod of GTA5.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Standalone Coming
3. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Standalone Coming Jun 23, 2017, 22:02 Creston

$40? Okay. Rolleyes

News Comments > Destiny 2 Weapon Recoil Follow-up
4. Re: Destiny 2 Weapon Recoil Follow-up Jun 23, 2017, 22:01 Creston

I kind of see what they're getting at. They figure it's easier to control (their implementation of) recoil and keep the reticle on target with a force-feedback stick than it is with a mouse (seeing as how you can keep a stick in place at say -20% vertical to counteract it, whereas with a mouse you'd constantly have to keep moving it.) And that's probably true. If their guns recoil heavily, it's probably not fun to continuously have to keep moving your mouse down/up to counter it.

But that doesn't mean you should just make a shooter with no recoil whatsoever... It means you should use recoil the way PC shooters have been doing since the flipping 90s.

There are likely few devs in that studio with any PC experience, so I wouldn't hold your breath that it's going to be a good port.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 18, 2017, 14:41 Creston

No! Vir!  

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
6. Re: Sunday Metaverse Jun 4, 2017, 21:31 Creston

They can get 200mbps in the fucking Himalayas, but here 10 miles outside of town in the US, you're lucky if you can get 5mbps.

CLEARLY we need to give ISPs much more leeway in restricting access and lowering speeds, right, Ajit Fucking Pai?

News Comments > etc.
5. Re: etc. Jun 3, 2017, 17:56 Creston

jacobvandy wrote on Jun 3, 2017, 15:35:
Haha, forget the head bob, what about seeing the fierce ballet of Geralt during combat in first person? They don't show any of that in the videos, but it's gotta be pretty awful.

:CONE OF VOMIT:

We should call it the Linda Blair mod.

News Comments > Saturday Crowdfunding Roundup
5. Re: Saturday Crowdfunding Roundup Jun 3, 2017, 17:55 Creston

Jerykk wrote on Jun 3, 2017, 17:50:
I'm not sure why anyone would crowdfund an MMO. MMOs are very expensive to make. No amount of crowdfunding will be enough to completely fund an MMO's development or upkeep. $11 million is nothing. The average AAA game costs at least $40 million and that's just for a 10 hour single-player campaign.

Well, when he first announced it, it wasn't going to be a fucking MMO. It was going to be a single player "ultima-style" RPG.

But then the mp aspect started growing, and then he realized imbeciles will just pay $500 for houses in a fucking game, and there, now, is Shroud of the Avatar. :\

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Jun 3, 2017, 14:36 Creston

That Witcher 3 mod is very well done, but that headbob made me nauseated just by watching the video.

News Comments > Saturday Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Re: Saturday Crowdfunding Roundup Jun 3, 2017, 13:53 Creston

Released later this year? Wtf? It's literally not even a game yet. Just a collection of mechanics.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
8. Ajit Fucking Pai Jun 2, 2017, 13:36 Creston

We believe that consumers want and pay for these functionalities that go beyond mere transmission—and that they have come to expect them as part and parcel of broadband Internet access service.

"So we're going to kill the rules that force ISPs to provide these functionalities as 'part and parcel of broadband Internet access service', and instead make it so ISPs can start charging you for individual websites and page-loads.

"Yes, I know it doesn't make any sense, but my ability to think is limited because this giant Verizon/Comcast/AT&T cock is pushing so far into my skull that my brain doesn't get enough oxygen."

1. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 2, 2017, 10:37 Creston

Cat racing. Damn. How on earth did they get their cats to do that?

nin, chime in and let us know if this was your video.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jun 2, 2017, 10:35 Creston

People bitching at the update bricking their phone while they are on the Insider program are freaking morons and should forever be barred from internet usage. Don't sign up for the Insider program then, geniuses.  

News Comments > Evening Interviews
3. Re: Evening Interviews Jun 1, 2017, 22:53 Creston

To get the game out in time for the Christmas holiday, Warshaw would have to build it from scratch in five weeks. The CEO of Atari called him directly.

"He goes, 'We need an E.T. game and we need it for September first, can you do it?'

To which Warshaw replied "FUCK YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FUCKING CEO ILK!" Then he shot him. A judge found the execution justified, and thus open season on idiot CEOs began. A year later, the last of the CEOs was executed in the halls of an upcoming pharma company, right as he was about to sign off on a 40000% price hike on a life-saving medicine.

With all the CEOs terminated, the world became a much brighter place, all thanks to Mr Warshaw. And everyone lived happily ever after.

The end.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 1, 2017, 16:54 Creston

Yay, trump just pulled us out of the Paris Accords. Fuck the environment, BIG OIL AND BIG COAL MUST MAKE MONEY.

Asshole. I hope he dies in a monster tornado.

1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 1, 2017, 10:12 Creston

The thought police is coming.  

29341 Comments. 1468 pages. Viewing page 35.
< Newer [ 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo