Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Paul

Real Name Paul   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Creston
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 23, 2002, 22:32
Total Comments 27477 (Jedi)
User ID 15604

User comment history
< Newer [ 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
20. Re: Morning Metaverse May 27, 2016, 17:45 Creston

If you replace the word "smut" with "shit" you've just described basically every single Twitter feed.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs May 27, 2016, 17:43 Creston

Fuck Oracle.

"We didn't buy Sun just to file this lawsuit."

Like FUCK you didn't, you greedy fucking cuntnozzles.
Appeal again. Waste more money on more lawsuits. Useless pieces of shit who makes a useless piece of shit software.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
8. PS4 May 27, 2016, 17:34 Creston

"So instead of making you buy an add-on, we're just making you buy a whole new $400(?) console. WIN WIN AMIRITE?!"

Yeah, I mean, who WOULDN'T want to buy a new console every 2 years for $400(?) At least it takes away the last argument against PC gaming, that it's too expensive.

Meanwhile, 100+ million customers (over both consoles combined) are going "WTF? What happened to consoles lasting five years or more?"

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Out of the Blue May 27, 2016, 17:29 Creston

That WWII gunner story is pretty heartwrenching.

News Comments > Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
8. Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer May 26, 2016, 17:49 Creston

Frijoles wrote on May 26, 2016, 15:35:
You'd think sticking a bunch of augmented super-humans together, and then pissing on them, would be bad. Get one Jensen type in there and there goes your whole police force. And security. And walls.

True, but 99.99999% of the augmented aren't anywhere near the level of Adam Jensen.

News Comments > No Man's Sky Delayed?
35. Re: No Man's Sky Delayed? May 26, 2016, 17:46 Creston

sauron wrote on May 26, 2016, 14:36:
nin wrote on May 26, 2016, 13:59:
Dacron wrote on May 26, 2016, 13:52:
Has it been confirmed No Mans Sky will be devoid of gameplay/story, or is this all based off speculation and humour?

The videos I've seen don't show a lot of story or gameplay, besides flying around. If someone else has others, I'd love to see them...

I think it might be quite fun to bring about mass galaxy-wide extinctions. Although I'm probably biased...

Except you apparently can't kill anything because then Police Robots teleport in from nowhere and kill you.

Which is just really fucking stupid.

News Comments > No Man's Sky Delayed?
34. Re: No Man's Sky Delayed? May 26, 2016, 17:40 Creston

I have little interest in this until I hear some amazing word of mouth, but if they need more time to make it right, take the time to make it right.

27. Warcraft movie is not good May 25, 2016, 20:11 Creston

What? No! Nobody saw that coming!

News Comments > Mirror's Edge Catalyst Trailer
3. Re: Mirror's Edge Catalyst Trailer May 25, 2016, 20:03 Creston

Played the beta for a few hours, and it was really, really good. The running felt perfect, the save system is fantastic (if you fuck up and die, after about a five second load, you're basically right back where you set off on the jump that killed you), the voice acting was good, the missions seemed good, the city is a lot of fun to travel through (though it can be a bit hard to find your way around, given how everything looks the same), and the upgrades are actually a nice way to progress.

I thought the melee combat would be terrible, but it actually feels very well done, and is a good weapon against enemies. It also takes a while to master, so it's definitely not a case of just mashing the left mouse button.

I really enjoyed it. It feels like the first Mirror's Edge, but better in just about every category. I am very much looking forward to the 7th.

News Comments > The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine Launch Trailer
16. Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine Launch Trailer May 25, 2016, 16:34 Creston

Slashman wrote on May 25, 2016, 13:54:
Creston wrote on May 25, 2016, 13:42:
One more week! SO EXCITED!!!!!

I'm waiting until this comes out so I can start my very first playthrough. I have my save from TW2 just waiting for import!

Just don't expect Mass Effect levels of choices coming over. So far really the only thing I've seen that makes a huge difference is whether Letho lives or die.

News Comments > The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine Launch Trailer
11. Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine Launch Trailer May 25, 2016, 13:42 Creston

One more week! SO EXCITED!!!!!

19. Re: aol lasik May 24, 2016, 19:59 Creston

Beamer wrote on May 24, 2016, 14:06:
Yes, the odds are low, but if it happens to you, well...

Exactly. IF it happens, you're FUCKED. And the 1-3% problem rate that the LASIK industry likes to spout does not seem to be correct, according to plenty of reports I've read, that say it's more in the 10-15, or even 20% range of people who have some kind of issue after LASIK. (most of them suffering from chronic pain or chronic dry eye syndrome.)

I'd love to get LASIK done, but it's not a case of "Oh well, if it doesn't work you're just out of some money."

If it doesn't work, your life is essentially fucking miserable for as long as it lasts. (There are several people who have committed suicide after a botched LASIK surgery.)

I'm sure VR is fun, but fuck it.

1. What the... May 22, 2016, 15:58 Creston

Star Trek Pew Pew Pew.

:\

News Comments > Homefront: The Revolution DLC & Framerate Patch Plans
2. Re: Homefront: The Revolution DLC & Framerate Patch Plans May 20, 2016, 18:40 Creston

But we're also aware that performance - particularly frame rate - is not currently where we want it to be

Then why did you fucking release it? I hope your shit game bombs.

News Comments > Fallout 4 Far Harbor Released
35. Re: Fallout 4 Far Harbor Released May 20, 2016, 17:44 Creston

It looks good to me, though kinda too much like Point Lookout...

Got the season pass for 22 bucks, so eh. I've really enjoyed Bethesda's DLC / expansion offerings, so it seemed like a no-brainer.

(Yes, they did horse armor. They also did Blood Moon (IIRC) for Morrowind, that cool wizard tower and Knights of the Nine and Weird Wacko Island ft. Sheogorath for Oblivion and Dragonborn for Skyrim and something something Steel for FO3 which were all awesome, so it seemed like a pretty safe bet.)

15. Re: Out of the Blue May 20, 2016, 13:21 Creston

Is the Martian author Andy Weir going to pay for this massive new space station?  

News Comments > Free Forge - Halo 5: Guardians Edition for Windows 10 Announced
8. Re: Free Forge - Halo 5: Guardians Edition for Windows 10 Announced May 20, 2016, 13:18 Creston

"Here is an editor for a game we won't publish on PC. And the editor is completely free!!"

Even MS didn't think they could get away with charging for an editor for a game that's not available on the same platform.

News Comments > etc.
7. Re: etc. May 19, 2016, 20:32 Creston

"We sold a barebones game for $60 (and another 30 or so for the season pass/map pack bullshit.) It's not our fault! Good news is we'll fix it for the next game, which you can pre-order now for $60!!"

News Comments > Steam Summer Sale Dates Leaked?
10. Re: Steam Summer Sale Dates Leaked? May 16, 2016, 13:16 Creston

SpectralMeat wrote on May 16, 2016, 11:03:
The last few years Steam Sales have been kinda crappy. Games have been cheaper elsewhere.
Besides I have so many games I got no time to play I am not aching to buy anything new atm.

There are a couple of games I'd like to get (at least a year or more old), but the odds of them getting any decent type of discount are pretty low. The days of the cool sales where you could pick up great games for a song are long since past, apparently.

News Comments > DOOM Released
87. Re: DOOM Released May 13, 2016, 23:00 Creston

Beamer wrote on May 13, 2016, 19:07:
Also, do you like exploring? So do I! However, you'd better not finish a session exploring, because you lose your loot. You need to finish on a battle. Did you clear the level of all enemies and are now secret hunting? Better not need to quit before you finish, because there's no way to save.

Holy shit that is fucking retarded. What moron at id came up with this horseshit??

27477 Comments. 1374 pages. Viewing page 28.
< Newer [ 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo