Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Paul

Real Name Paul   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Creston
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 23, 2002, 22:32
Total Comments 29502 (Jedi)
User ID 15604

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
6. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 11, 2017, 12:13 Creston

Chamath Palihapitiya, who joined Facebook in 2007 and became its vice president for user growth, said he feels “tremendous guilt” about the company he helped make.

Yeah? How about you donate all that money they paid you to a charity then. No? Not that guilty, huh?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
5. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 11, 2017, 12:09 Creston

That's some fancy shit you got going on there, Comcast.

News Comments > Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection Announced
4. Re: Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection Announced Dec 11, 2017, 12:04 Creston

LurkerLito wrote on Dec 11, 2017, 10:40:
Dam, definitely going to get this. I haven't played the original SF since college. And I probably spent more than the price of this game in quarters with the original SF2 in the arcade way back. OMFG I am old.

I worked at an electronics store at the time when it was out, and we had a SF2 arcade machine in our store. So I played an absolute metric ass-ton of it. (free credits, woo!)

I even won the "Amsterdam Open SF2 Championship." that year. Yeah! Eternal fame is mine.

News Comments > Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection Announced
3. Re: Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection Announced Dec 11, 2017, 12:03 Creston

Here's your challenge: Play through all of them, in a row, perfectly. No getting hit.

News Comments > Plants vs. Zombies Free on Origin
3. Re: Plants vs. Zombies Free on Origin Dec 11, 2017, 12:02 Creston

PvZ is a great game, it's just too easy. Once you figure out how to do an optimum build order, you literally can never fail.

PvZ2 is a lot more challenging in that regard, but of course, it's absolutely infested out the ass with EA's microtransaction shit.

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Dec 8, 2017, 22:51 Creston

"We're totally all about single player experiences!"

*ignores 300 billion Skyrim sales, does not do anything with a new Elder Scrolls single player, focuses completely on Elder Scrolls Online instead.*

Anxious

News Comments > Into the Black
7. Re: Into the Black Dec 8, 2017, 22:48 Creston

Holy shit, that exploded WAY more than I expected it would!

News Comments > Fortnite 50v50 Playlist Launches
13. Re: Fortnite 50v50 Playlist Launches Dec 8, 2017, 22:45 Creston

Muscular Beaver wrote on Dec 8, 2017, 12:41:
I think the whole game is made to troll PC players. They even have to play against autoaim console/controller players.
I mean the game is really nice, but the controls are just so unbelievably sluggish, inaccurate, delayed... just weird. It just feels like a full blown console game without any effort put into the PC version.

An Epic game that's an afterthought on the PC? Why I never!

(ie, yeah, that's pretty much what you should expect from Epic.)

News Comments > New GeForce Drivers
1. Re: New GeForce Drivers Dec 8, 2017, 22:42 Creston

Anyone know how movement is done in the VR version? is it teleport?

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. Dec 8, 2017, 16:53 Creston

Eh, the gun is bugged, they'll fix it next week, so for this weekend they say "Everyone have one!"

Apparently people are having tons of fun in 4vs4 with everyone rolling a Lens, so I think it's fine for them to do this.

News Comments > New Tomb Raider Tease
4. Re: New Tomb Raider Tease Dec 8, 2017, 12:40 Creston

Square Enix is excited to share some big news with you next year

"We are counting on this one to sell TWO HUNDRED MILLION COPIES, as we are completely incapable of setting realistic expectations."

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 8, 2017, 12:38 Creston

But can it get me and two other astronauts to the moon?

News Comments > Fortnite 50v50 Playlist Launches
3. Re: Fortnite 50v50 Playlist Launches Dec 8, 2017, 12:37 Creston

HoSpanky wrote on Dec 8, 2017, 11:20:
Also, to address the annoying leeches who join matches and do nothing the entire time (but still get rewards at the end), Epic has introduced a feature called "you can't see your teammates on the map anymore". This will keep you from noticing who doesn't move for an entire match, lowering your personal frustration.

Hehe, that's actually pretty clever.

My bosses at work have the exact same mindset about problems. Don't fix the problem, but let's mask the symptoms so we can HIDE the problem. It's much easier.

News Comments > Witchfire Announced
1. Re: Witchfire Announced Dec 8, 2017, 12:34 Creston

Looks good.

News Comments > World War Z Game Announced
9. Re: World War Z Game Announced Dec 8, 2017, 12:28 Creston

Four player? World war Zzzz.

World War Z is a name synonymous with heart-pounding fear and action

Hahahahaha. Oh wait, you weren't joking. There was a part in that movie that showed fear? Oh, I guess the part at the airport in the night was somewhat tense. And maybe when the zombies suddenly became amazing acrobats and created a human ladder 200 feet high to scale the wall in... Jerusalem?

Other than that it was a god-awful snoozefest. I watched it on a trans-atlantic flight, and even then I still thought it was 2 hours of my life I'm never getting back.

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront II Microtransactions May Not Return
9. Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Microtransactions May Not Return Dec 8, 2017, 10:26 Creston

Awww, poor EA. How's that crow taste?

News Comments > X-Series and The Division Free Weekends
1. Re: X-Series and The Division Free Weekends Dec 8, 2017, 10:25 Creston

I can heartily recommend X3: Terran Conflict or X3: Albion Prelude to anyone. Unfortunately, a two day free-play will let you get basically nowhere, really.

Ah, Terran Conflict. That feeling of awesomeness when I finally had my big ass Terran destroyer fully outfitted, and I just went and utterly annihilated entire Xenon sectors with it. It was glorious. I didn't play AP much, for some reason. Probably because I had put 1000+ hours into X2, X3 and X3:TC in the few years before and was a bit burned out.

But now I kinda miss the X series. I saw one of my Steam buddies play X Rebirth yesterday, and briefly entertained the thought of giving it another try, but then I realized I have like 15000 better games to play instead.

I still have a slight hope that X4 will return to be being awesome. Please be awesome.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
4. Re: Evening Metaverse Dec 8, 2017, 10:18 Creston

Redmask wrote on Dec 8, 2017, 07:46:
I know someone who cashed out on Bitcoin and made over a million this week. A million before the tax man of course. And I know a couple that are probably headed for bankruptcy after fucking around with it. You had better know what the fuck you're doing before you screw around with this fake currency shit. Good luck using it for anything other than more speculation which says a lot about its long term potential.

Might as well just go to Vegas.

Right now it's basically the world's most volatile hedge fund.

News Comments > Ubisoft Delays Far Cry 5, The Crew 2, and a Third Game
13. Re: Ubisoft Delays Far Cry 5, The Crew 2, and a Third Game Dec 8, 2017, 10:14 Creston

HoSpanky wrote on Dec 7, 2017, 22:47:
I winder if the Crew 2 will actually stream properly instead of being a stuttering mess, despite the mediocre graphics.

I bought the first game for under $7, and it was crap. Thankfully, Forza Horizon 3 came out and armored all over that trash.

Ubisoft Kiev did the shitty PC port, I'm guessing? I played it on the Xbone (it was free, sue me), and it ran perfectly fine.

News Comments > Ubisoft Delays Far Cry 5, The Crew 2, and a Third Game
12. Re: Ubisoft Delays Far Cry 5, The Crew 2, and a Third Game Dec 8, 2017, 10:14 Creston

NKD wrote on Dec 7, 2017, 21:28:
I wonder if they are taking more time on the next AC game as well, like they did with Origins.

I hope so. Origins was pretty awesome. I'm not gonna lie, I'm digging the look of Far Cry 5.

This comment was edited on Dec 8, 2017, 10:26.

29502 Comments. 1476 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo