Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Paul

Real Name Paul   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Creston
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 23, 2002, 22:32
Total Comments 30635 (Jedi)
User ID 15604

User comment history
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 3, 2018, 13:57 Creston

Man, Ajit Pai must be sweating fucking bullets about that investigation, because all of a sudden he's turned right against his corporate masters.

I wonder how long it's going to be before they just have him killed.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Citizen Ground Battle Video
17. Re: Star Citizen Ground Battle Video Aug 3, 2018, 13:54 Creston

I really liked the damage done to the ships on the ground, and them breaking into pieces when they got blown up. That looked cool. Also, seeing everything go into zero-G when they stepped off the platform. (Though that's also kinda weird, because they ran towards that spot. If it's zero-g, you shouldn't be running. Maybe artificial gravity?)

Other than that, eh. :-shrug-: The battle looked terribly boring, with nobody's shots ever doing anything except for the guy doing strafing runs, it's all very poorly animated, movement was super jerky, etc.

And this is in a video they edited to show the absolute best parts...

Is it technologically impressive, if all this is done without loading screens? Then yes, very much so. The bigger question is : Would it be fun? I'm still firmly of the opinion that all that walking through empty-ass corridors on space stations etc will be cool the first two times, and then get boring in a hurry.

News Comments > BioWare's Dragon Age and Mass Effect Plans
1. Re: BioWare's Dragon Age and Mass Effect Plans Aug 2, 2018, 20:46 Creston

"Please don't forget about us when Anthem tanks."

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
6. Re: Morning Mobilization Aug 1, 2018, 17:12 Creston

MacLeod wrote on Aug 1, 2018, 11:11:
This is why I never subscribed... they always seemed shady as fuck.

I don't think they were really shady, I just never understood how this business was supposed to make any money. Yeah, they had these grandiose plans on how theaters were going to share concessions revenue with them... Uh-huh. Rolleyes

Just more of this horseshit Silicon Valley 'inventing' something, and it basically running of idiot venture capitalist money for a few years until it croaks.

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
6. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Jul 30, 2018, 01:30 Creston

Fuck Equifax, and fuck our fucking government for allowing worthless shitfuck companies like it to exist in the first fucking place.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 28, 2018, 15:08 Creston

Somebody bomb those Columbian drug assholes back into the stone age.

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
2. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Jul 28, 2018, 15:07 Creston

"We went to the moon, why can't we just search your house and everything we fucking feel like when we feel like? WAAAAAH!"

Fuck you, FBI imbecile.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
4. Re: Evening Mobilization Jul 28, 2018, 10:51 Creston

Thanks for testing your new Macbook before release, Apple. It's only like 3 grand, why would you test it, right? Testing costs money, and you're only worth a few bucks shy of a trillion dollars. Clearly you can't afford it.

Fuckers.

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black Jul 27, 2018, 20:27 Creston

Please turn CGI Carrie Fisher into a transvestite. Or a prostitute! Turn C3PO into a pimp who sells teenage runaways on Coruscant. And R2 can be a drug dealer. Bring back Lando and make him this completely utterly devastated shell of a man, with no confidence, no swagger, just some crushed spirit who sits under a bridge somewhere.

I mean, you already fucking raped Luke's character, might as well go full hog! Let your imagination run wild! You know, to "shake things up" and to "defy our expectations!"

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
9. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jul 26, 2018, 19:16 Creston

Nullity wrote on Jul 26, 2018, 16:15:
Creston wrote on Jul 26, 2018, 16:12:
Windows now even turns the freaking windows update service back on if you disable the damn thing.
Pretty sure that hasn't happened to me. But now I feel paranoid, and I'll check it when I get home from work. That would be really shitty.

Oh, trust me, it does. I turn the fucking thing off, and the next day "Hey, we have this great new feature update! Let's get it out of the way!"

I GOT YOUR FUCKING MOM OUT OF THE WAY, SATYA NUTELLA!

10. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 26, 2018, 16:15 Creston

Cutter wrote on Jul 26, 2018, 11:55:
As they say in Bawstun, Okler-a-homer. When I was in Dallas for work one time I wanted to take a road trip up to Okie City but I didn't have time. Anyone ever been there? It looks small and pleasant. Except for the killer trees. Hope the little dude makes out ok. Upside is being that young his healing factor really works in his favour.

Oklahoma City is a dumpster fire. Tulsa area is a bit better, but it's still, you know, Oklahoma...

9. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 26, 2018, 16:14 Creston

their extended trip to Oklahoma

Wait, what? Why are you people coming HERE of all places? You could go to Hawaii! You could go to Malibu! You could go to Miami beach! Corpus Christi! Cozumel! Barbados! The Maldives!

You come to OKLAHOMA??? Confused

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
5. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jul 26, 2018, 16:12 Creston

And by the right time, we mean: The right time for US! Not for you. Fuck you, peasant. You will take this update and fucking like it.

Windows now even turns the freaking windows update service back on if you disable the damn thing.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
6. Re: Morning Interviews Jul 26, 2018, 16:06 Creston

Also, there was absolutely no evidence that Russia interfered in the 2016 US election.  

News Comments > GOG.com Extending No Man's Sky Refunds
32. Re: GOG.com Extending No Man's Sky Refunds Jul 26, 2018, 16:03 Creston

GOG is so awesome.  

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Websites Jul 25, 2018, 21:04 Creston

What the fucking fuck??? There's like a thousand fucking websites there. Twitter? Facebook? FUCKING CANDY CRUSH??!

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 25, 2018, 21:00 Creston

"GODDAMMIT PAI YOU WERE BOUGHT AND PAID FOR HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO WIN THE NEXT ELECTION NOW! SAD!"

"STOP TRYING TO SAVE YOUR OWN ASS YOU LITTLE SHIT OR YOU WILL FEEL FIRE AND FURY LIKE NO MAN HAS EVER FELT BEFORE! COVFEFE!"

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
3. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 25, 2018, 14:52 Creston

I like the idea of Tankee. Going to tell some of my friends with elementary-age kids about that.  

News Comments > Star Trek: Bridge Crew Launches Next Generation Expansion
4. Re: Star Trek: Bridge Crew Launches Next Generation Expansion Jul 25, 2018, 13:17 Creston

Burrito of Peace wrote on Jul 25, 2018, 06:47:
I didn't see any exploding consoles. That's bullshit. Clearly it's not a real TNG experience. /s

There also needs to be more steam! Every corridor and room in the Enterprise has a pipe with steam running through it! Steam is the power of the future!

News Comments > Steam Chat Launches
19. Re: Steam Chat Launches Jul 25, 2018, 12:56 Creston

Sooo, Steam says I have one unread chat message. I'll be fucked if I can get that one message to pop up, though. I exited out of Steam chat, and there doesn't seem to be any way to get it to come back up, other than exit the client and restart it?

And in Steam chat, I don't see this message. Yet in my notification box, there's one unread message. Clicking on it does nothing.

Seems to me like this should have been baked in beta for a while longer.

30635 Comments. 1532 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo