Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Paul

Real Name Paul   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Creston
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 23, 2002, 22:32
Total Comments 30629 (Jedi)
User ID 15604

User comment history
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

News Comments > IGN Review Plagiarism Follow-up
13. Re: IGN Review Plagiarism Follow-up Aug 8, 2018, 15:04 Creston

Whaddayaknow, IGN did the right thing. Holy shit. What's next? Cats and dogs living together?  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Blizzard Teases "Multiple Diablo Projects"
3. Re: Blizzard Teases Aug 8, 2018, 15:01 Creston

Diablo Auction House: Nothing BUT the auctions!  

News Comments > Evening Interviews
3. Re: Evening Interviews Aug 7, 2018, 20:26 Creston

Fuck you, EA. Fuck you with a roll of fucking barbwire.

Oh, I know you WANT it to happen. You're practically jizzing all over yourself at the thought of being able to charge people 60 bucks for a game, then after 3 months being able to say "Haha, no more! You can buy this new version where all we changed is the number, for 60 bucks!"

Furthermore, the ISPs are jizzing all over themselves at the thought of charging $50 for a 'gamer' package so they maybe WON'T throttle the living shit out of your traffic when you try to stream your game. And then the two of you are jizzing all over each other at the thought of getting kickbacks from both.

So in short, fuck you, and fuck the ISPs. And Alex Jones.

Oh, and Ajit fucking Pai.

And Trump. Can't forget Trump. Fuck him too.

News Comments > Evening Interviews
3. Re: Evening Interviews Aug 7, 2018, 14:07 Creston

They're lying out their asses. The only thing they give a shit about is $$$$$$. If they could make a 2 for $15 and sell it, they would.

Don't believe their bullshit when they pretend they want to make great games. It's the same bullshit EA is spewing. ALL they care about is profit.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
5. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 7, 2018, 14:05 Creston

Orogogus wrote on Aug 7, 2018, 13:07:
Pai's a classy guy, blaming his lies on the previous administration, and taking credit for broadband deployments that took place before his tenure.

It works for that orange Oompa Loompa that gave him the position, why doesn't it work for him?

It's hilarious to see Pai backscrabbling now that he's under corruption investigation. Please, for the love of God, convict that asshole and put him in jail.

News Comments > IGN Pulls Review Amid Plagiarism Accusations
8. Re: IGN Pulls Review Amid Plagiarism Accusations Aug 7, 2018, 13:33 Creston

IGN is a shady pile of shit. News at 11!

I'm actually amazed they pulled the review.

News Comments > Fallout 76 Blowing Off Steam
13. Re: Fallout 76 Blowing Off Steam Aug 7, 2018, 13:31 Creston

Steam's days as the king are about to come to an end. More and more publishers are going to just build their own (super shitty) storefront and digital distribution platform, and more and more games are just not going to be on Steam.

Valve will probably do nothing. They'll watch shit go downhill for five years, then sell to MS or something.

I don't particularly want to have 17 fucking launchers on my system, all of which need updates every other day, but such is life.

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Technical Support
1. Re: Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Technical Support Aug 6, 2018, 12:56 Creston

I could live next door to your office and I wouldn't let you borrow my rig. How about you get the specs from someone who has the issue, and build one yourself? Or how about you fly your devs over to the guy's house and look at it there?

What a weird request.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Bat guy Aug 6, 2018, 12:53 Creston

Damn, that guy is a NINJA! Snagged that bat, left-handed, like it was a flyer someone was handing to him.

I'm voting for Bat Guy in 2020.

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
5. Re: Sunday Mobilization Aug 6, 2018, 10:53 Creston

1 fact why moviepass failed:

10 dollar subscription cost, which barely covers the cost of one ticket. So if every user goes to see more than one movie, you don't make any money.

Seriously, an elementary school child could figure this out. And yes, they were hoping they could sell data, or could get movie concessions money, or could get blablablabla

HOPE is not a fucking business plan.

News Comments > Star Citizen Ground Battle Video
49. Re: Star Citizen Ground Battle Video Aug 4, 2018, 11:11 Creston

jdreyer wrote on Aug 4, 2018, 05:22:
rawbelly wrote on Aug 3, 2018, 18:42:
If they wait long enough the visuals will start to look dated. Just sayin...

True, but Crysis is 10 years old and still looks amazing. I expect much the same here.

It is ridiculous how good that game looked at the time. Imagine if every game since the mid 2000s hadn't been getting dumbed down for the sake of hilariously underpowered piece of shit consoles, what graphics we'd have these days?

41. Re: Star Citizen Ground Battle Video Aug 3, 2018, 23:19 Creston

Orogogus wrote on Aug 3, 2018, 14:04:
Creston wrote on Aug 3, 2018, 13:54:
(Though that's also kinda weird, because they ran towards that spot. If it's zero-g, you shouldn't be running. Maybe artificial gravity?)

Magnetized boots are the applicable sci-fi trope, I think.

Well, yes, obviously, but you can't run with those.

News Comments > etc.
7. Re: etc. Aug 3, 2018, 15:26 Creston

I'll be honest, I never really enjoyed the flash sales. I was always worried that I was missing out on a good sale if I didn't check in in a few hours.

On the flipside, you got significantly BETTER sales with the flash sales than without them. If we could just get the better sales without the need to check in every 2 hours, that'd get my vote.

3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 3, 2018, 15:23 Creston

Pigeon wrote on Aug 3, 2018, 14:21:
Makes me wonder what happened

He's under investigation for corruption. Apparently if you do a few good things, you can then go "See? Not everything I do is for the benefit of the corporations who have their hands up my ass!" and then everything will be forgiven, and he can go back to giving Sinclair, Comcast and AT&T everything they want and fuck the American public.

1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 3, 2018, 13:57 Creston

Man, Ajit Pai must be sweating fucking bullets about that investigation, because all of a sudden he's turned right against his corporate masters.

I wonder how long it's going to be before they just have him killed.

17. Re: Star Citizen Ground Battle Video Aug 3, 2018, 13:54 Creston

I really liked the damage done to the ships on the ground, and them breaking into pieces when they got blown up. That looked cool. Also, seeing everything go into zero-G when they stepped off the platform. (Though that's also kinda weird, because they ran towards that spot. If it's zero-g, you shouldn't be running. Maybe artificial gravity?)

Other than that, eh. :-shrug-: The battle looked terribly boring, with nobody's shots ever doing anything except for the guy doing strafing runs, it's all very poorly animated, movement was super jerky, etc.

And this is in a video they edited to show the absolute best parts...

Is it technologically impressive, if all this is done without loading screens? Then yes, very much so. The bigger question is : Would it be fun? I'm still firmly of the opinion that all that walking through empty-ass corridors on space stations etc will be cool the first two times, and then get boring in a hurry.

News Comments > BioWare's Dragon Age and Mass Effect Plans
1. Re: BioWare's Dragon Age and Mass Effect Plans Aug 2, 2018, 20:46 Creston

"Please don't forget about us when Anthem tanks."

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
6. Re: Morning Mobilization Aug 1, 2018, 17:12 Creston

MacLeod wrote on Aug 1, 2018, 11:11:
This is why I never subscribed... they always seemed shady as fuck.

I don't think they were really shady, I just never understood how this business was supposed to make any money. Yeah, they had these grandiose plans on how theaters were going to share concessions revenue with them... Uh-huh. Rolleyes

Just more of this horseshit Silicon Valley 'inventing' something, and it basically running of idiot venture capitalist money for a few years until it croaks.

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
6. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Jul 30, 2018, 01:30 Creston

Fuck Equifax, and fuck our fucking government for allowing worthless shitfuck companies like it to exist in the first fucking place.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 28, 2018, 15:08 Creston

Somebody bomb those Columbian drug assholes back into the stone age.

30629 Comments. 1532 pages. Viewing page 17.
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo