Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Paul

Real Name Paul   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Creston
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 23, 2002, 22:32
Total Comments 29508 (Jedi)
User ID 15604

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront II Specs
9. Welp, stills seems pretty P2W. Nov 9, 2017, 15:39 Creston

From PCGamer:

while the changes to loot crates and Star Cards that EA announced last week seemed promising, players willing to open their wallets can apparently gain a significant advantage: XfactorGaming blew $90 on the 12,000 Crystals bundle, and ended up with a level 14 interceptor in the Starfighter Assault mode.

"We're absolutely mopping people up," he says in the video. "When you're rolling around with a level 14 interceptor and it takes people 150 percent more time to lock on because you've already got a blue three-point card, that's an absolute game-changer."

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront II Specs
4. Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Specs Nov 9, 2017, 11:06 Creston

The forgot one Minimum Requirement:

- Credit card, to buy loot boxes. (Paypal and Bitcoin also accepted.)

I keed, I keed

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 9, 2017, 11:04 Creston

Man, Kevin Spacey is DONE. He won't be able to get a spot in a commercial anymore.

Talk about going from being high A list to trash in the space of one tweet.

News Comments > Why Call of Duty Reenlisted in WWII
1. Re: Why Call of Duty Reenlisted in WWII Nov 9, 2017, 10:25 Creston

"Because we're creatively bankrupt and genuinely can't come up with anything else."

News Comments > Obsidian Tease
1. Re: Obsidian Tease Nov 9, 2017, 10:24 Creston

One of these doesn't belong... Hmmm... Armored Warfare!

Looks like they're gonna do another RPG. Cool. I quite liked Tyranny.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
4. Re: Evening Safety Dance Nov 9, 2017, 10:23 Creston

Pigeon wrote on Nov 8, 2017, 21:28:
Now that everyone's SS# has been stolen it sounds like a great time to introduce a new government identification system to safe guard our SS#s. On the other hand why do something today when you can save the rhetoric for the next election cycle.

I think they realize they have to do SOMETHING, but of course, nobody really knows WHAT to do, and it's far easier to just sit there and waffle and grandstand and collect bribes donations, rather than try to come up with a solution.

16. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 8, 2017, 23:57 Creston

West Bengal's Bankura is high overdue some whole-scale fucking asshole cleansing.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 8, 2017, 23:53 Creston

Die in a fucking fire, Comcast.

News Comments > LawBreakers Free Weekend
4. Re: LawBreakers Free Weekend Nov 8, 2017, 23:51 Creston

Hey, my friends, jump into the chaos of zero-g. This is the chance you've been waiting for.

... *concurrent players 12*

Sorry cliffy, I tried.

Snarkiness aside, I do admire that they keep trying and keep doing big sales. The game already isn't too expensive, and for $15 it's probably an easy pickup if you like super-fast twitch shooters. The fact that there's nobody playing it, though... Does it even have bots?

News Comments > Ubisoft Financials
17. Re: Ubisoft Financials Nov 8, 2017, 12:57 Creston

MacLeod wrote on Nov 8, 2017, 08:43:
Creston wrote on Nov 7, 2017, 23:40:
I hope AC Origins sell very well, because it's a great game. Having an absolute fucking blast with it.

Only thing I'm not happy about: The Trial of the Gods dropped today, and it's level 40 content, and it ends in six days. So, I guess fuck you to everyone who can't make it to level 40 in time, Ubi? :\

I was initially bothered by that as well. But they've said it will repeat. I'm guessing as they add them, they'll cycle back through them all, once all the gods have been released.

I hope so. I'm trying to make 40 before the time ends, but the last 10 levels need so much fucking XP...

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Nov 8, 2017, 12:54 Creston

Oh my God, that poor guy. No educational opportunities, no recreational opportunities. And then the thought of having to face that for six years is just mentally breaking him.

So sad. Let me blink away a tear here...

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Nov 8, 2017, 12:47 Creston

You can opt out of it fairly easily, actually. Don't use Facebook.

News Comments > Death Coming Leaves Early Access After One Day
1. Re: Death Coming Leaves Early Access After One Day Nov 8, 2017, 12:45 Creston

"We don't want to be seen on the storefront as an EA game, but really, you should still consider us an EA game!"

What a bunch of bullshit.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
9. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 7, 2017, 23:46 Creston

Drumpf just busted a nut.  

News Comments > Mass Effect N7 Day
7. Re: Mass Effect N7 Day Nov 7, 2017, 23:43 Creston

CD Projekt Red does a "ten years of the Witcher" video, and it's 3 minutes of seeing your favorite characters once more, and it's fantastic.

Bioware does a "ten years of Mass Effect" video, and it's 7 minutes of them talking...

smh.

In any case, happy Bday Mass Effect. Shame you died the ignominious way you did, with a shitty game.

News Comments > Ubisoft Financials
8. Re: Ubisoft Financials Nov 7, 2017, 23:40 Creston

I hope AC Origins sell very well, because it's a great game. Having an absolute fucking blast with it.

Only thing I'm not happy about: The Trial of the Gods dropped today, and it's level 40 content, and it ends in six days. So, I guess fuck you to everyone who can't make it to level 40 in time, Ubi? :\

News Comments > Take-Two Financials; GTA5 Now All-Time Bestselling Game in U.S.
6. Re: Take-Two Financials; GTA5 Now All-Time Bestselling Game in U.S. Nov 7, 2017, 23:39 Creston

Holy freaking crap. I wonder how many of those are on the PC, as it's been in the top 10 non-stop for well over a year now.

Clearly, Rockstar, there is absolutely no demand for your games on the PC, you'd never make money off them, and you should never, ever put any effort into putting the RDR games on the PC. Rolleyes

News Comments > Get Watch_Dogs for Free
6. Re: Get Watch_Dogs for Free Nov 7, 2017, 00:39 Creston

rawbelly wrote on Nov 6, 2017, 22:26:
Just finished off my Ryzen build. Not sure I'm even going to install Uplay or Orgin this time around. I have that fresh I-just-had-a-nice-shave-and-a-shower feeling.

Would you mind posting your components? I'm doing research for one myself right now. Would be much appreciated.

15. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 6, 2017, 16:05 Creston

Go MD and MN! Kill DST!

Fuck DST.

There’s an abundance of scientific research that has linked DST to harmful side effects, Bailey told the Los Angeles Times. Some of those harms include an increased risk of stroke, more heart attacks, miscarriages for in vitro fertilization patients, among many other undesirable complications.

Well, CLEARLY we should stick with it for whatever fucking minor-ass benefit it brought to farmers in 1147! Rolleyes

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
12. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 6, 2017, 16:04 Creston

The Half Elf wrote on Nov 6, 2017, 13:18:
Creston wrote on Nov 6, 2017, 10:13:
I liked Stranger Things 2. Not quite as good as the first season, but still a highly tense and very enjoyable show. Very much looking forward to a third season (please, Netflix?)

Mouth Breather

Hey!

29508 Comments. 1476 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo