Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Paul

Real Name Paul   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Creston
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 23, 2002, 22:32
Total Comments 27468 (Jedi)
User ID 15604

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 18, 2016, 18:26 Creston

Bye cable!  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > 8DAYS in 4DAYS
2. Re: 8DAYS in 4DAYS Jul 18, 2016, 14:58 Creston

*universe 'splodes*  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
9. Re: Morning Consolidation Jul 18, 2016, 14:53 Creston

HoSpanky wrote on Jul 18, 2016, 11:53:
Creston wrote on Jul 18, 2016, 11:33:
some delusional MS executive

Hahahaha.

I wonder if "demand is high" because people see the S and think this is Scorpio, a year early. I hope not. That'd be...very disappointing.

I doubt it. Anyone who knows about Scorpio knows that it's a year+ out, and that it'll be sold for $$$$$$$.

News Comments > Rimworld Steam Key Fraud Halted
15. Re: Rimworld Steam Key Fraud Halted Jul 18, 2016, 14:47 Creston

Do a good thing, get kicked in the balls for it. The state of the world in 2016. Yay.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
5. Re: Morning Consolidation Jul 18, 2016, 11:33 Creston

some delusional MS executive

Hahahaha.

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Rogue One & Darth Vader VR Game Revealed
12. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Rogue One & Darth Vader VR Game Revealed Jul 17, 2016, 16:21 Creston

Slick wrote on Jul 17, 2016, 14:45:
When everyone whined that SW:BF didn't have an offline mode, that was fine by you. When everyone whined that now there is an offline mode, that's fine by you. But when I point out this contradiction, now I'm the one who's whining. Flawless logic.

Why wouldn't it be fine with me? What am I, the keeper of consistency or something? If people have a problem with there not being an offline mode in SW:BF, whatever. That's their opinion. And if others, or the same people even, then have a problem with it being put into the game later, that's their opinion. People are allowed to have them, and people are allowed to change them. And people are even allowed to have opinions that make no fucking sense whatsoever.

You are literally the only one who continuously whines about people being on both sides of the fence, as if Blue appointed you the fact-check police or something.

Who cares, man? Why are you CONSTANTLY fucking whining about it? If you sit in a McDonalds and somebody orders a burger, then later at their table says "Man, I wish I'd gotten the nuggets", do you go over to his table and whine at him for 16 hours straight?

Stop whining about what people say or don't say, or what they've said before or didn't say before. Spend that energy and memory space on something productive. You must be keeping everyone's comments in an Excel sheet or something just so that you can later go "OMG! First they said this, now they said that!" and feel all proud and special.

You know, you should really think twice before singling someone one out for public ridicule.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. From you. Oh God, that's comedy right there. Where's the waitress, let me tip her.

You have no idea who I am, or what's going on in my personal life.

You have no idea who these other guys are or what's going on in their personal life. See how that works? Maybe they suddenly got great internet, and thus, ipso facto, they now no longer care about offline mode. Hey look, a perfectly valid explanation for why people may have cared before and now they do not care!

And even if they're just vacillating constantly and make no sense, who cares?? Why constantly moan about it?? Just fucking ignore it. Everybody else can.

9. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Rogue One & Darth Vader VR Game Revealed Jul 17, 2016, 14:28 Creston

Oh, I'm not trolling. This place would genuinely get roughly 50000% better if your whiny ass would just get hit by a bus. But sadly, we never have any luck.

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
4. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Jul 17, 2016, 14:10 Creston

Tachikoma wrote on Jul 17, 2016, 12:58:
And in 8 years we will go though the same motions, again.

I think it'll only be four years, but yeah, your point is very valid.

Clinton: He could have been a whistleblower, he could have gotten all the protections of a whistleblower.

Which protections would those be, exactly, Hillary?
*crickets*

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
8. Re: Sunday Metaverse Jul 17, 2016, 14:05 Creston

Thompson did not say one word in his keynote address about the significant security benefits of ad blockers, which is ironic, because his paper was one of several news organizations that served its users ransomware—a particularly vicious form of malware that encrypts the contents of your computer and forces you to pay the perpetrators a ransom in bitcoin to unlock it—through its ad networks just a few months ago.

No, of course he didn't say anything about that. Hey Thompson, choke to death on your fucking ads.

6. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Rogue One & Darth Vader VR Game Revealed Jul 17, 2016, 14:02 Creston

Slick wrote on Jul 17, 2016, 13:54:
I'm pretty sure that some of you can only be happy by being miserable, and for some reason this seems to be a teeming pot of miserable people.

/rant

There's the door. Bye!

5. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Rogue One & Darth Vader VR Game Revealed Jul 17, 2016, 14:02 Creston

from screenwriter David Goyer ("Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice")

Oh goodie.

News Comments > Saturday Pokémon Go Mobilization
5. Re: Saturday <strike>Pokémon Go</strike> Mobilization Jul 17, 2016, 10:13 Creston

jacobvandy wrote on Jul 17, 2016, 02:47:
Here's another one, 11PM in Central Park: https://vimeo.com/174821377

Sweet fancy Moses...

That is just fucking pathetic. Go ahead and just leave your cars there, fellas. With the engine still running. Sigh

I'm amazed a few enterprising fellas didn't just drive off with those.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 15, 2016, 22:19 Creston

nin wrote on Jul 15, 2016, 18:43:
Creston wrote on Jul 15, 2016, 16:29:
RedEye9 wrote on Jul 15, 2016, 15:16:
Creston wrote on Jul 15, 2016, 15:02:
Blue, I just got a malicious website popup from malwarebytes as I loaded your page. p.algovid.com?

Just as a heads up.
What browser were you using?
I use ublock origin along with malwarebytes.
Of course right now I am on a customers comp that I maintain and it just has firefox with ublock, and norton av but w/out mbam.

Chrome with ublock Origin and malwarebytes, but ublock is turned off for Blue.

Patreon! Patreon!

I buy a LOT of shit on Amazon, and most of the time I remember to go through Blue's ad link.

Even so, it's scary warnings like that that make me hesitant about leaving Ublock off...

News Comments > etc.
4. Re: etc. Jul 15, 2016, 16:30 Creston

Pure coincidence. Like Hearthfire. Another coincidence.

Also: Elite Dangerous! A player-driven, emergent game! Then, when the players actually drive some cool-sounding emergent gameplay, we just turn shit off so it goes away.

This comment was edited on Jul 15, 2016, 16:37.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 15, 2016, 16:29 Creston

RedEye9 wrote on Jul 15, 2016, 15:16:
Creston wrote on Jul 15, 2016, 15:02:
Blue, I just got a malicious website popup from malwarebytes as I loaded your page. p.algovid.com?

Just as a heads up.
What browser were you using?
I use ublock origin along with malwarebytes.
Of course right now I am on a customers comp that I maintain and it just has firefox with ublock, and norton av but w/out mbam.

Chrome with ublock Origin and malwarebytes, but ublock is turned off for Blue.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 15, 2016, 15:02 Creston

Just as a heads up.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Jul 15, 2016, 00:13 Creston

Turn on 5G, turn off old landlines, and pay $25 per GB! The future of American telecom!

Help us, Tom Wheeler. You're our only hope.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Trailer
6. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Trailer Jul 15, 2016, 00:11 Creston

I only have one question: Fuck your marketing department who refuses to sell this stand-alone.

Oh, wait...

News Comments > Valve on Game Item Gambling
17. Re: Valve on Game Item Gambling Jul 14, 2016, 12:09 Creston

VaranDragon wrote on Jul 14, 2016, 05:00:
Did they take a cut of the profits? They say they didnt. Do we believe them? Well I do, but people being people will believe malicious intent anyday over incompetence or lazyness.

Can they actually choose NOT to take a cut or something? When an item is sold on the Steam marketplace, Valve gets a cut. That's automatic, since I really doubt there's a guy sitting there slicing 8% off every transaction.

Now, if stuff ONLY ever got traded on the third party market, I see they wouldn't get a cut, but eventually someone would sell it on the Steam marketplace again, at which point Valve gets their cut again.

So... I'm gonna go with "They likely got money from it, indirectly."

News Comments > Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Video
2. Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Video Jul 14, 2016, 11:21 Creston

Come OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON, August!!!

So freaking excited for this!!!

27468 Comments. 1374 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo