Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Paul

Real Name Paul   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Creston
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 23, 2002, 22:32
Total Comments 27847 (Jedi)
User ID 15604

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > etc.
25. Re: etc. Dec 4, 2016, 13:54 Creston

Cyanotetyphas wrote on Dec 4, 2016, 00:49:
The reason to have empathy is this; if they're willing to treat their rich golden goose like that, how do you think they treat their middle class and lower employees? Would a company like this blink twice at fucking you over if you worked there?

This. Kojima made them God knows how many millions of dollars. So the average wage slave at that place probably literally gets shit on by their fucking directors and have to say "Thank you, may I please have more?"

Fuck that place. I hope those assholes in charge of Konami fall in a fucking sinkhole.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Announced
9. Re: MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Announced Dec 4, 2016, 13:50 Creston

Holy sweet fucking SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!

News Comments > etc.
19. Re: etc. Dec 3, 2016, 22:14 Creston

No, but seriously: FUCK KONAMI.

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
3. Re: Saturday Mobilization Dec 3, 2016, 22:09 Creston

I did not love this infographic. Now what, venturebeat?

News Comments > Mass Effect: Andromeda Trailer
23. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda Trailer Dec 3, 2016, 12:07 Creston

jdreyer wrote on Dec 3, 2016, 00:56:
Fion wrote on Dec 2, 2016, 14:03:
Ok am I the only one who wonders why this new galaxy - and the planet in the trailer - seems to be populated by Humans, Asari, Krogan & Turians? This is a new galaxy with a few big ships carrying refugees from the Milky Way and all the planets & stations are populated by... the above Milky Way races? Is it lazy development or am I missing something?

This was my first thought as I watched the trailer: New galaxy, same as the old galaxy?

You know, if you both had paid a little bit of attention to the trailer , they actually explain that this planet houses all the exiles from the main "milky way" station. Ie, all the miscreants that got kicked off that station settled down on that planet, in that one particular city that Ryder visits.

So, uh, yeah. That city is going to be full of Turians and Krogans and Asari etc. Who ELSE would be there?

15. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda Trailer Dec 2, 2016, 18:22 Creston

SlimRam wrote on Dec 2, 2016, 17:33:
In this video it looks like taking down a couple of large bots is no problema?

The video skips ahead during that sequence though. There's really no indication how long they've been fighting.

I was actually pretty disappointed to see those same damn bots again, just with a different name. Apparently Bioware's artists have only one idea for a combat droid. :\

10. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda Trailer Dec 2, 2016, 16:07 Creston

Joss wrote on Dec 2, 2016, 15:56:
They don't offer a First-Person-View do they? Like being able to turn off 3rd person completely? (Immersion-breaker)

No, it's third person only.

9. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda Trailer Dec 2, 2016, 16:04 Creston

I think it looks pretty awesome. Only thing is that default Femshep's face looks way too smiley for the renegade action she's doing. "I'm going to kill you now!" *BIG BRIGHT SMILE*

But whatever, I never play with default faces anyway.

News Comments > Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition Announced
12. Re: Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition Announced Dec 2, 2016, 16:00 Creston

It definitely looks pretty, but I'm not paying another dime for this. It was a decent shooter, but nowhere near cool enough to plonk down more money for. Sure as heck not full price.

News Comments > etc.
6. Re: etc. Dec 1, 2016, 18:34 Creston

Frijoles wrote on Dec 1, 2016, 17:04:
The "new release" tab is useless these days. I only pray other people comb through the garbage and push stuff up to the top of popular so I don't have to.

Oh yeah. The only time I even go into the store anymore is when I already know what I want to get. And even then I'm far more likely to just get it from GMG.

News Comments > GOG.Com Winter Sale Includes Free NWN; Steam Sale Dated
18. Re: GOG.Com Winter Sale Includes Free NWN; Steam Sale Dated Dec 1, 2016, 18:31 Creston

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Dec 1, 2016, 17:41:
MT Silver wrote on Dec 1, 2016, 17:03:
You mean the first chapter in Witcher 1 or 3?

First one of course. Witcher 3's first area though, it's very easy to get hung up on "oh boy, let's explore!"

Haha, I honestly thought you were talking about the Witcher 3 as well, and was like "Wtf? White Orchard is pretty damn awesome!"

Agreed on the first chapter of the Witcher. Actually, the first few chapters are pretty dull, imo.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. America's fourth largest cable co will offer 10Gbps fiber* Dec 1, 2016, 11:22 Creston

* To three select apartment buildings in one city. You will never get it.

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Dec 1, 2016, 11:22 Creston

That Steam number is insane. Over a third??

News Comments > GOG.Com Winter Sale Includes Free NWN; Steam Sale Dated
2. Re: GOG.Com Winter Sale Includes Free NWN; Steam Sale Dated Dec 1, 2016, 11:20 Creston

That underdark expansion for NWN was the freaking BOMB. Can't remember what it was called, but it was just amazing.  

News Comments > The Crew Calling All Units Expansion Released
2. Re: The Crew Calling All Units Expansion Released Dec 1, 2016, 00:05 Creston

Season pass? That's a really fucking long season there, Ubi. This game is two years old!

News Comments > Morning Interviews
3. Re: Morning Interviews Nov 30, 2016, 12:41 Creston

Nobody is excited by you either, Jay Wilson. (Who I assume made that quote.)

News Comments > The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Free GotY Upgrade on GOG.com
2. Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Free GotY Upgrade on GOG.com Nov 30, 2016, 12:40 Creston

You guys RAWK!

Are there any major differences between the game plus DLCs and the GOTY edition? Anyone know offhand?

News Comments > Delicious Overwatch Cheater Tears
1. Re: Delicious Overwatch Cheater Tears Nov 30, 2016, 12:39 Creston

7 times 60 bucks, so 420 dollars. Blizzard loves you, little cheater!

News Comments > No Man's Sky Cleared by U.K. Ad Watchdog
5. Re: No Man's Sky Cleared by U.K. Ad Watchdog Nov 30, 2016, 12:38 Creston

So from now on, every publisher will add the words "procedurally generated" into their blurb, so that the ad agency will understand that "the game universe is essentially infinite," and voila, you can make an ad that says anything you want it it.

Also, the fact that NMS is anything BUT infinite, but rather a rote collection of like six biomes repeating infinitely is apparently not a distinction in their world.

News Comments > New NVIDIA GeForce Drivers
25. Re: New NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Nov 29, 2016, 17:48 Creston

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Nov 29, 2016, 15:09:
Ugh.. Anyone else finding that as you get old you have no time to actually play and finish the games that come out? Currently my game queue list just keeps growing.

Yeah, I do tend to take more time to finish games. The days when I'd get a new game and have it finished the next day are long since past. I still haven't finished Dishonored 2. My solution: just buy fewer games

27847 Comments. 1393 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo