Descending
Limit Results:

141 Comments. 8 pages. Viewing page 6.
Newer [  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ] Older

Re:
Mar 15, 2003, 01:10
Re: Mar 15, 2003, 01:10
Mar 15, 2003, 01:10

AWWWWW...poooooor widdle Dud is getting a little riled...

LMAO

the US forged the creation of the UN and the UN's headquarter's *IS* in NYC. You frog fart sucking dimwit. So I'd say that about places me in the right latitude as to whom formed the charter for placing sanctions.

Would this be the exact same UN that are against the US and the UK? The same UN that wont do a damn thing about Iraqi non-compliance and even open defiance of the cease fire agreement? You are suggesting they are a tool for the US I assume from what you are trying to say (and please dont use the ultra-ghey 'ass-u-me' cliche, I know you are tempted).

Like I said before DIPSHIT, your beloved frogs could have used a veto on sanctions but they did not. The same frogs that are grandstanding against the US pretending to want peace when they just want the oil for THEMSELVES. Damn you are dumb.

6'2 and filled with shit to your eyes. do your eyes hurt?

Ahhh...ha. Ha. I get it now...how witty. Ranks right up there with your "duck fart" insult. Go ahead and rate theis thread R.

and let me answer your whyism regarding Mr. Rumsfeld.

Uh, Dud...this is your 'whyism' there, not mine. You threw that one in there to go off on some tangent so that you wouldnt have to defend your previous reply which was complete crap (but funny).

You have no clue because like I referenced to your cut & paste peanut sized monkey brain you are of the same genus.. not genius

Yeah I caught that whole "genus" / "genius" thing...pretty darn clever you snappy guy you...

I have no clue because I have no idea what you are talking about. Fortunately I am not alone in that respect as you seem to be even more lost on your words than me.

I am sooo impressed with your language skills...can you spout off some Klingon for me too? I bet that turns on the ladies, uh, men in your case. Did they teach you Klingon battle cries when you were in the shit? You know, staring down the North Koreans?

Anyway, thats a fun test but I am still waiting for your replies to your previous posts of complete crap. You avoid your own words. You cannot take any responsibility for what you write. Its very amusing but unfortunately for you it makes it difficult for anyone to take you seriously.

It makes you a troll to be honest. You make some stupid comment and then run away because you cant debate it for its merits. Then you wait and come back later with some different stupid little comment. Again, you dont back up what you say because you cant.

Its fun for me to see but you look like a big fool.

More please

MAIN PC (for Soupkin)
=======
Asus A7N8X Deluxe
AMD Barton 2800
1024 Meg Corsair XMS PC3200 CAS2(2x512 in Dual Channel)
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro
Maxtor 40 Gig 7200 RPM ATA133
Maxtor 60 Gig 7200 RPM ATA133
350W Power Supply
Windows XP Home

Re:
Mar 14, 2003, 23:37
Re: Mar 14, 2003, 23:37
Mar 14, 2003, 23:37

YODA! How ya been?

I thought you just turned tail and ran like the little bitch you are after I made a mockery of your previous post....wasnt hard, it was a bunch of crap and you seem to agree since you couldnt defend ANY of it.

First off let me just say that I am SOOOOOOOOOOO impressed with your whole shpeel about being in the service. Good for you. Too bad you are still a dipshit and that being in the service or bullshitting has absolutely not one single thing to do with the thread. Anyway, congrats...glad you're out if you were ever in, I'd hate to think there were pussies like you on the lines right now.

So we arrive back at the question: who has the right to own destructive weapons?

Well I am so glad we have finally arrived at your question. Long trip. Now if you only had an answer...

Oh and tell me something *Genius*.. Why is it Mr. Rumsfeld seems to have this strange ability to loose control of his rational faculties?

Hmmm....I dunno. Why is it Mr. Rumsfeld seems to have this strange ability to loose control of his rational faculties?

Hey I got one. Why did the chicken cross the road?

Dud, WTF are you talking about? Tell you what, next time I am talking to Mr. Rumsfeld's shrink I will be sure and ask. This is relevant how?

As for Iraq.. dipshit.. did you forget that the US and England have imposed Stalin-like sanctions on Iraq

No. You forgot that these sanctions were imposed by your beloved U.N. that works wonders to solve all the world's problems. Get your history straight, dipshit. And what the hell is Stalin-like sanctions? Never thought of Stalin as a big player in the whole 'sanctions' thing...whatever you say there Yoda.

Did you also forget that these sanctions were to force Iraq to comply with the conditions of the CEASE FIRE that halted the Gulf War?

Remember, even your friends the frogs could have used their veto...

So Iraq oil is only good to anyone that the country can sell to. Is that a crime?

HUH? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YODA? OMFG I am so laughing my ass off AT you

Maybe you should read a little about how Goerge Washington felt about government (s) and how he adopted a very famous culture's first institution.

And maybe you should make a point every once in a while instead of throwing out these weird random lines that mean nothing and have no bearing or foundation in anything but the deepest darkest depths of your crack-induced delirium.

Just maybe.

You know something ???

Yeah, I know quite a few things...more than you can say.

I could speak facts all day to you and it would probably not sink into your amazingly thick cranium...

At least I have a cranium for any facts you might ever actually present to sink into. So far all I see from you Master Yoda is a bunch of crap that makes no argument for anything other than your complete inability to focus your brain on anything more complex than a black spot on a white wall.

Need proof?

So we arrive back at the question: who has the right to own destructive weapons?

You never said ANYTHING about "THE" question...

Seriously Dud, please tell your mom to put down the crack pipe...the second hand smoke seems to be getting to you.

I would also love to see what you have to say about the non-proliferation treaty that created the Korean DMZ...or any of that other crap that I have already made fun of you for in post #67.

Later Dud

NEXT

MAIN PC (for Soupkin)
=======
Asus A7N8X Deluxe
AMD Barton 2800
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro
350W Power Supply
Windows XP Home

ROFLMAO@Valzante !!!
Mar 14, 2003, 22:08
ROFLMAO@Valzante !!! Mar 14, 2003, 22:08
Mar 14, 2003, 22:08

God knows your average FPS fan is incapable of thinking of anything more then new strafing strategy or what drivers to download for their new Graphics card.

Well bud, I think you are in the wrong place....sorry you have such a lowly opinion of the commuinty.

Since you obviously lack the ability to debate, (not to mention the ability to spell and formulate a coherent English sentence) and you have not disproved any of my claims (Bush wants the oil not for himself, but for cheney, who has already sealed a deal that will prevent any other company besides his own from taking over the newly liberated oil fields....do your research Craw) I will leave you to your childish anger and lack of basic language skills.

Hmmm.....comma splice, run on sentence. 7th grade? Maybe 8th grade English in some places...

everyone who has a triple digit I.Q. can see that

It's 'triple-digit' genius boy....

I think my spelling isnt bad but it isnt perfect. Whenever someone has a super weak argument that they are loosing, they ALWAYS pick on the spelling...its pretty cliche. Actually I think my typing is worse...regardless of all of your blabber about nothing related to the topic, you are still wrong.

I won't waste time picking apart your "Essay"

Because you can't. Another cliche of loosers that bite off more than they can chew...usually follows the "you cant spell" but not in this case. Is sometimes followed with "nanny-nanny-boo-boo"...I guess that is what you would put in your reply if you had the BALLS or BRAINS for one.

I have two relatives in the service
blah blah blah

I never said you didnt. I said "I believe you have a friend in the service, who doesnt." Why you defend the fact that you know service people is stupid. You say nothing about my accusation that your supposed inside info is a bunch of bullshit, which it most certainly is and you know it is.

I will leave you to your childish anger.

You accuse others of what you perpetrate. I am actually having fun, and my GF, though she doesnt agree with everything I say, is laughing her ass off.

misguided teenagers such as yourself

Oh geezus another Hanibal Lector...this cliche has already been done in this thread...get some original material, please. I assure you I am not a teenager though I certainly envy those that are. I could give you a hint, I've been gaming since the original Pong...

NOW, BACK TO THE ISSUES....

Iraq is not the aggressor...the only country that even remotely "fears" Iraq and their patchwork Military would be Iran

Really? Yeah...I must be dreaming the whole Kuwait occupation thing...you didnt happen to notice that your boyfriend Saddam is moving arty and missiles so that he can target them at Kuwait, and he DOESNT care about women and children.

Funny how in another thread in this forum you say this;

Saddam is only a threat to his neighbors.

Well, which is it??? You are confused. You are also a bullshitter, but not a good one.

Saddam hasn't attacked anyone since the Gulf War

He invaded Iran. He invaded Kuwait. When is not important. The man is an agressor and the ONLY reason he has not tried more of his crap is because of the US military in the region.

we are attacking him for supposedly harboring Weapons of Mass Destruction

Funny...last post you thought it was because of oil...make up your mind. WMD is certainly not the only reason to attack Iraq, but its a good one. This asshole has not complied with the cease fire agreements of the Gulf War. CEASE FIRE. That means the war is NOT over. As a veteran of the first Gulf War surely you understand THAT, right?

If you even try and say that he is cooperating then I think I would have to bitch-slap you for being a moron. The only reason he is STARTING to APPEAR like he is cooperating is because he knows you have a buddy smelling his B.O. and drinkning Turkish coffee with him. Ok not really, its because we have 300,000 troops about to cap his ass.

Wonder what the U.N.'s founders, Mr. Churchill and FDR would think

(Above quote from another thread)
I can tell you what they would think...they would think that this asshole Saddaam is a second Hitler and the pussies of Europe are AGAIN failing to stand up to a RUTHLESS mass-murdering aggressive MADMAN.

I will not grant you a reply.

Boo friggin hoo. More useless unsubstantiated crap mixed with thread cliches...

Do yourself a favor...grow a pair, get a clue, and if you can't deal then go live with your peace-loving-Rainbow Warrior-sinking frogs. Maybe while you are there you can do a little research on France's oil contracts with Iraq.

NEXT

This comment was edited on Mar 14, 22:27.
MAIN PC (for Soupkin)
=======
Asus A7N8X Deluxe
AMD Barton 2800
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro
350W Power Supply
Windows XP Home

Re: Hey whatever happened to...
Mar 14, 2003, 11:57
Re: Hey whatever happened to... Mar 14, 2003, 11:57
Mar 14, 2003, 11:57

Never tried Tribes, but liked Starsiege...

Tribes was ok but Starsiege was a much better game IMO...too bad it didnt do as well.

Remember it used to be Starsiege: Tribes?

Oh well....wish we were looking at a Starsiege 2 instead of a Tribes 3...

MAIN PC (for Soupkin)
=======
Asus A7N8X Deluxe
AMD Barton 2800
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro
350W Power Supply
Windows XP Home

Re: Craw
Mar 14, 2003, 09:32
Re: Craw Mar 14, 2003, 09:32
Mar 14, 2003, 09:32

The fact is that Bush sr., being an oil industry bigwig himself, feared Saddam gaining control of yet another large reserve of oil.

OK, lets apply logic to this statement for a sec...

Bush is a big oil exec...true, Saddam was in control of a lot of oil...true...

If I was in the oil business, wouldnt it be a hell of a lot more profitable for ME if prices of oil were sky high? Then I could drill the same amount, work the same amount, but make 10x the money...

Or maybe you are going to tell me that Bush was liberating the oil. He wanted oil prices to go down so that his family and friends would make less money. Yeah....okay.

I have a few friends in the service, and one mentioned to me that we had people close enough to Saddam (as in, within his compound) to find out that he had a serious Body Odor problem. We had the means to kill him, though we did not.

OK, first of all, bullshit. I believe you have a friend in the service, who doesnt. Maybe he even told you a bunch of BS about how he is some super-high mil-int that he blended in with the Iraqis and was sipping Turkish coffee with Saddam. Bullshit. If he was, he wouldnt be talking to some yo yo thats going to come on to Blue's News and tell everyone. If you are going to make an arguement, at least be honest.

As far as having the means to kill him and not doing it...sure, we (the UN colaition) was 100 miles from the Iraqi capitol with nothing in the way. Bush Sr. THOUGHT the Arabs were goiong to finish the job...Allah forbid they actually DO something. Big miscalculation on Bush Sr.s part....still, whats your point? That since he should have been taken out before but wasnt then now we should leave him alone? Okaaaaaay.

There was a time when America was a defender of justice. There was a time when we fought to save lives. Unfortunately, we have now, for the first time ever, become the aggressor.

*Wipes tear from eye* OH HOW BEAUTIFUL!!!

PUH-LEEEZ.

Iraq was the aggressor. We warned them not to invade Kuwait and he did it anyway. We kicked his ass back to Bagdad and he lives today because he signed a CEASE FIRE agreement, not an END WAR agreement. He is NOT living up to the conditions of that agreement. OH WELL? BULLSHIT! IF you have friends in the service then surely you understand that many of OUR men and women died and were injured forcing Saddam out of Kuwait and MAKING him sign the cease fire. You, the French, and the UN disrespect the memories of those soldiers. Shame on you.

Most Americans dont share my clouded vision because MY vision isnt clouded. However, its a pretty even split on how many Americans DO share my crystal friggin clear viewpoint.

Just so I know, Mr. Smart guy...what do YOU think we should do? Pack up and go home? Then what will happen? Saddam is going to stay on the straight and narrow?

YOU ARE DELUSIONAL.

MAIN PC (for Soupkin)
=======
Asus A7N8X Deluxe
AMD Barton 2800
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro
350W Power Supply
Windows XP Home

Re: Dear Ms. Dud
Mar 13, 2003, 18:33
Re: Dear Ms. Dud Mar 13, 2003, 18:33
Mar 13, 2003, 18:33

UNITED STATES HAS REFUSED TO PAY TURKEY FOR LAND USE IN 1991 GULF WAR IN IS USA THAT IS THE THEIF

Thats an interesting idea...

I am not sure I understand how the U.S. owes money to Turkey for the first Gulf War.

The US did NOT fight the Gulf War alone, Turkey was a member of the coalition. This was an international coalition sanctioned by our beloved UN.

So, IF anyone owes Turkey money for their land use during the Gulf War it would be the UN (including Turkey, the US, and everyone else).

Hey, I have an idea...remember war reparations? Maybe since it was Iraq that started the Gulf War and since THEY lost maybe THEY should pay Turkey...

Or maybe, just maybe...since it was Kuwait that was invaded and since the US went to the war in the Gulf to liberate Kuwait in the first place, maybe THEY should pay Turkey...

However you look at it, since the US did not steal anything from Turkey I think its a bit of a stretch to call the US a thief in this situation.

Think how you like though.

MAIN PC (for Soupkin)
=======
Asus A7N8X Deluxe
AMD Barton 2800
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro
350W Power Supply
Windows XP Home

Re: Dear Ms. Dud
Mar 13, 2003, 16:35
Re: Dear Ms. Dud Mar 13, 2003, 16:35
Mar 13, 2003, 16:35

Stinky, you are a moron.

I didnt say anything CLOSE to what Dud said...and I certainly didnt use any more bad language or insults than your new boyfriend.

If you dont understand the difference between

party "A" extorting money from party "B"

and

party "B" dangling a carrot in front of party "A"

Then I really cant help you. You need to talk to your Kindegarten teacher because she has severly failed you on the reading comprehension thing....Duh.

It is you that is the troll. That or you are just looking out for your lover here...

Troll love....how sweet

or is it just LUST?

MAIN PC (for Soupkin)
=======
Asus A7N8X Deluxe
AMD Barton 2800
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro
350W Power Supply
Windows XP Home

Dear Ms. Dud
Mar 13, 2003, 15:44
Dear Ms. Dud Mar 13, 2003, 15:44
Mar 13, 2003, 15:44

What's up Yoda? I was wondering if you were going to venture out from under your mommas apron...

I see you've done an illustrious job of coralling sympathizers for your viewpoints... Speaks well of your personality??????

Actually, I didnt 'coral' anything or anyone, theres just a few folks here with at least half a brain. Really doesnt say squat about my personality, but you should see me in person, I am pretty persuasive.

First off: I never implied that North Korea signed the non-proliferation treaty as a surrender in 1953 you narrow-binded-truth bending pencil neck geek..

Really? Thats interesting...you have a selective memory...let me help you out here...

The non-proliferation treaty was not a surrender it was simply a peace time treaty due to N. Koreas weak status... not a declaration of defeat you stinking pig head jerk.

Sure looks like thats exactly what you implied, dipshit.

I CLEARLY STATED: "THE TREATY WAS A FORMALITY N.KOREA COULD OPT OUT OF ANY TIME

You did? WHERE? Not only did you not state that CLEARLY, you didnt state that AT ALL. Duh.

What would you do if a country bribed you and kept you in a state non-growth.

Huh? You need to cut back on the acid, its not helping you keep your weak hold on reality. What the hell are you talking about? The only thing keeping N. Korea in a state of non-growth as you put it is NORTH KOREA, Duh. South Korea is doing pretty damn well...North could be too if they were not run by a moron psycho that starves half of his own people so he can be a playboy.

OK, so for a 4th or 5th time...WHAT IS YOUR POINT? DO YOU HAVE ONE? How is it relevant?

US dangels carrots in Turkeys face to achieve it's objectives and doesn't come through with their promise.

Yeah...okay. Actually, its Turkey that is EXTORTING the US for money, not the US dangling any carrots. Turkey wants more money, PERIOD. They want 20 billion and we only want to give them 16 billion. Get it straigth dickless wonder.

second: I garauntee I read and have access to better information than your subservient yesmanizing ass kissing presence. As a bit of witicism I don't conclude my evidence by what I see on TV.

Riiiiight....you have so much better information. YOU JUST DONT USE IT. Dud, you make no sense, you make no points, and your 'facts' are wrong.

Educating you on the REAL facts and what is germane to your origin is a waste of my time, because I can already see you are the perfect example of a what foriegners look for...

English,Yoda, English. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRING TO SAY? What foreigners? Looking for what? HUH? GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS. YOU MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE.

and lastly Kuwait... You truely are the mother of all Dumbshits on the planet. Do you even know why Osama Bin Laden Co-authored the Al Queda networ? shit for brains??

a little hint: the US was only to stay on Kuwaiti soil for a leased amount of time.. much like Bosnia.. etc.. etc..

OK, shit-for-brains...check your facts AGAIN. You are wrong AGAIN. I THINK you are babbling about the Saudis...the PEOPLE of S.A. arent too psyched to have the US there still even though the government does want us there. Kuwait is another matter entirely and you are again WRONG. DIPSHIT.

It's dumb fucks like that you that walk around in short pants on a raining day with sun glasses looking in the sky with sun screen on your nose saying:"HEY!" Were's the sun????? so you can have that all famous hamburger and freedom fries.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ROFLMAO@yoda-dud!!!

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Really, I cannot understand what the hell you are trying to say...

I am America of old. Not the new breed like you.

So now the brilliant Dr.Lector can tell how old I am from my posts. Amazing, I think you should usurp John Edwards.

I'm 6ft and believe me.. size means "NOTHING TO ME!"

Then why did you bring it up? I think its cause you have a small weiner (or no weiner?).

Look, Dud. You have lost. Dissenting opinions are fine. Talking like Yoda is ok even, just dont expect to be taken seriously. But when you come in here and START with the throwing personal insults around, telling everyone else that they are wrong about things like Elizabeth Smart being rescued when you CLEARLY have no idea, you just come off looking like a HUGE idiot.

you narrow-binded-truth bending pencil neck geek..

Oh yeah, yesterday I was a member of the 50% overweight population....today I am pencil-necked...which is it Dr.Lector?

LMAO@dud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This comment was edited on Mar 13, 15:48.
MAIN PC (for Soupkin)
=======
Asus A7N8X Deluxe
AMD Barton 2800
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro
350W Power Supply
Windows XP Home

Re: re: Freedumb Fries (post # 56)
Mar 12, 2003, 23:30
Re: re: Freedumb Fries (post # 56) Mar 12, 2003, 23:30
Mar 12, 2003, 23:30

Wow, there's a reasoned response, you really addresses the post in that one! Whew!

Yeah, not like your well thought out and meaningful comments...DUH.

MAIN PC (for Soupkin)
=======
Asus A7N8X Deluxe
AMD Barton 2800
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro
350W Power Supply
Windows XP Home

Re: France, Russia and the US
Mar 12, 2003, 20:22
Re: France, Russia and the US Mar 12, 2003, 20:22
Mar 12, 2003, 20:22

Wow thats incoherent. What are you, Yoda?

The non-proliferation treaty was not a surrender it was simply a peace time treaty due to N. Koreas weak status... not a declaration of defeat you stinking pig head jerk.

OK, this PROVES you have absolutely no fucking idea what you are talking about you stupid dipshit. Do you know what the non-proliferation treaty is? You think THAT ended the Korean conflict? DAMN you are too stupid! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yes, you know what a DMZ is and I am happy for you, maybe you know SOMETHING shit-for-brains. Yes, it is a stalemate. Now, what the hell is your point here?

Yes, I know that Japan was looking for all kinds of resources. They were invading every freaking Asian country they could reach, and they were brutal bastards. Still, their war had NOTHING to do with the US. They were pissed because we would no longer sell them STEEL. Oil, as you pointed out already, they could get from neighboring nations. Steel on the other hand was cheap and plentiful from the USA, until we stopped selling it to them because they were attacking everyone with it.

Again I have to ask...what is your point you stupid asshole?

Now, idiot, the Kuwati government is THRILLED that the US is in their country still and they are THRILLED that we are going to get Saddaam. THEY still consider him a HUGE threat, in fact they consider it their BIGGEST and basically their ONLY threat. Who the hell told you that they asked us to leave? Wake up shithead.

OH and before I part.. "Chandra Levy and Gary Condant." As for this little girl you are speaking on and "Pellet Puppy" I have "NO!" idea what the hell you are referring to because I am making case on something that happened 1 and 1/2 years ago. SO once agian I have "NO IDEA?" what the fuck *YOU* are talking about.

So of course in classic complete asshole style you open your big mouth and say how stupid everyone else is even though *YOU* have "NO IDEA?" what the fuck *YOU* are talking about. Holy shit you are stupid.

I love it when jack asses like you surface and think you have such a well-rounded grap on society.. it's obvious you live through books of favorable brainwash and manipulation.. and haven't seen what's going on in the rest of the world.

Books are good...try one sometime JACKASS, you MIGHT learn something...well, maybe not you, Dud. Its obvious you have no idea whats going on in any way, shape, or form.

You're really stupid you duck fart.

No, dont call me a DUCK FART! WAHAHAAHAAAA

What a goob.

But, then again, theres no sense explaining reality to a Fucker that lives his Norman Rockwell lifestyle, is part of that 50% overweight populous and thinks grandma's apple pies will solve the worlds problems.

I LOVE morons like you that think they are some kind of Hannibal Lecter type that can tell everything about someone from their posts on a web page. GET A LIFE. There is NO Norman Rockwell life anymore anyplace bud, dont believe your anti-American propaganda machines. Overweight? Hmmm if 6'2 and 185 lbs is overweight than I am. And neither grandmother of mine has EVER made an apple pie...dont believe everything you read, you stupid ass clueless mommas boy.

Do yourself a favor, turn your TV off and your brain ON. Hmm...guess you would need to HAVE a brain for that, never mind, get back to your TV you little git.

This comment was edited on Mar 12, 20:29.
MAIN PC (for Soupkin)
=======
Asus A7N8X Deluxe
AMD Barton 2800
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro
350W Power Supply
Windows XP Home

Mar 12, 2003, 18:51
Re: France, Russia and the US Mar 12, 2003, 18:51
Mar 12, 2003, 18:51

Its obvious that you are a stoolie for the Iraq PR.

So tell me about the DMZ oh wise one, I would love to hear all about it since you bring it up I assume you have some point. Are you trying to say that the DMZ will stop the N Koreans? Yeah....okay.

Now a little lesson about North Korea, DIPSHIT...

North Korea has the right to develop any thing it wants. The US says: "if you are not at the same level of quote": "DEMOCRACY" as us you don't deserve it.. and there fore you are a rogue nation.

Actually, no they dont. See, they signed the non-proliferation treaty AND they agreed to stop all testing of nukes. We (the US) discovered they were lying and they admitted it. We stopped shipping them oil for free because they broke the treaty. Now they want money from us or they are going to cause everyone all kinds of problems.

YOU get your first clue...

Stupid ass.

MAIN PC (for Soupkin)
=======
Asus A7N8X Deluxe
AMD Barton 2800
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro
350W Power Supply
Windows XP Home

CRAW to Dude
Mar 12, 2003, 18:44
CRAW to Dude Mar 12, 2003, 18:44
Mar 12, 2003, 18:44

OK you moronic "know it all" dipshit...

1) EVERYONE wants control fo the oil! Or are you really that stupid as to think that its just the US...Creston is 100% correct.

2) Idiot, the US has always done 'business' with many countries with different opinions, cultures, etc. Please just dont say anything this stupid again, you lose whatever credibility you think you have.

and what the HELL are you talking about "Elizabeth Smart???"
now I know you're a total lacky fool.. that was Chandra Levy

"GEEEEEEEZ???????????"

this is why you are a poster child that represents the percentage of americans that don't know SHIT except what's the lastest tennis shoe on the market.. GET YOUR FACTS straight

Finished yet, DIPSHIT? Now, go to a television or a newspaper or the internet and see for your friggin self you moron. Then take that televison or newspaper or PC and shove it up your ass. If you are going to insult folks for not knowing anything, at least try to not look like a COMPLETE fool. Just try. For me, please?

and in closing as far as your misinfomation about japanese US peace talks back in 1945.. beleive or not my poor uninformed citizen..

the US tried to screw the japanese over on oil rights in SE Asia and that's when the shit hit the fan.. PARTNER

OK, PARTNER. Now first off, the Japanese launched a sneak attack during negotiations in NINETEEN FORTY ONE. History books....read one. As far as the US screwing Japan on oil rghts or whatever your little brain cooked up, you are VERY wrong. The Japanese were running RAMPANT in Asia and the US refused to sell them any more steel for their war efforts. THATS when they got pissy with us.

As far as the US being the only country to use atomic weapons....consider the alternative. Japan was NOT going to surrender, their leadership was telling its people that they were winning the war. The only other way that WW2 was going to end in the Pacific was invading Japan and that would have cost hundreds of thousands of Japanese civilian lives, Japanese military lives, and MOST IMPORTANT, American military lives. Some estimates were as high as 1 million....Dropping the bombs was absolutely the right thing to do. The Japanese and the Germans were desperately trying to get nukes to use them on the allies but we beat them to it.

You are a moron. You spew shit and you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

MAIN PC (for Soupkin)
=======
Asus A7N8X Deluxe
AMD Barton 2800
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro
350W Power Supply
Windows XP Home

Mar 12, 2003, 18:32
Re: France, Russia and the US Mar 12, 2003, 18:32
Mar 12, 2003, 18:32

OMFG as soon as I stop laughing at you I am going to write a post here for you Dude....

I am misinformed....YEAH. YOU know everything, RIGHT.

LOL

This comment was edited on Mar 12, 18:33.
MAIN PC (for Soupkin)
=======
Asus A7N8X Deluxe
AMD Barton 2800
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro
350W Power Supply
Windows XP Home

Re: to Craw
Mar 12, 2003, 18:28
Re: to Craw Mar 12, 2003, 18:28
Mar 12, 2003, 18:28

If war is the way to enforce UN resolutions why does the western alliance not age war on Israel?

Hmmm....you do know how Israel came into being, dont you? The UN created Israel, its their screw up so OF COURSE they arent going to clean it up.

Of course since you aren't sticking your head in the sand on international issues you will have been calling for an end to the 6 billion dollars a year funds flow to Israel from the US.

First, I dont have to care about every international issue. And I dont. Personally, I dont give two squats about Israel or Palestine. However, if you are going to change the subject get the facts straight...the US government gives 2 Billion a year to Israel, any other money (the remaining 4 billion) comes from private sources inside the US.

In return we get our only real ally in the Middle East. Kind of a steep price if you ask me...

Besides, this is a MUCH more deeply rooted issue going back almost a thousand years...The Israelis claim that its their land that was forcefully taken from them, and they arent wrong. As far as the whole West Bank and Gaza Strip, if the Arabs hadnt invaded Israel those lands would still be in Arab hands now. They lost those lands fair and square.

MAIN PC (for Soupkin)
=======
Asus A7N8X Deluxe
AMD Barton 2800
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro
350W Power Supply
Windows XP Home

Re: to Craw
Mar 12, 2003, 15:50
Re: to Craw Mar 12, 2003, 15:50
Mar 12, 2003, 15:50

Xil, theres a lot of valid points in there...many that I have made here even.

However, inspectors or no inspectors, Iraq ended the Gulf War based on an agreement with the UN that they refuse to live up to. No one debates that issue, not even the French. Everyone knows that Iraq is not in compliance. The disagreement comes in the form of the answer to "What are we going to do about it?"

The UN - Nothing, jsut keep sending in inspectors till the cows come home.

The US - Enough is enough...you've had 12 years asshole, times up. We are not going to give you the chance to make us wish we had done something about you when we could have, which is NOW.

Believe it or not, I am a hardcore liberal. I am registered independant and I would consider myself Libertarian except that they believe its best for us to stick our heads in the sand regarding all international issues, I dont.

MAIN PC (for Soupkin)
=======
Asus A7N8X Deluxe
AMD Barton 2800
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro
350W Power Supply
Windows XP Home

Re: Freedumb Fries
Mar 12, 2003, 15:25
Re: Freedumb Fries Mar 12, 2003, 15:25
Mar 12, 2003, 15:25

You should protest against the US/Britain alliance, really.

Well, that was a long, long time ago. I think historically we (Americans) tend to think of our previous conflicts with Britain more along the lines of a teenage kid trying to get freedom from its parents.

So is the US. Do you SERIOUSLY think the US is a saint in here and wants to attack Iraq to get rid of a dictator and his weapon of mass destruction for the greater good of Humanity?

Of course not, and I did not say so or allude to that. In fact, I said I hate Bush. And what you say is exactly correct, EVERYONE has their own agenda. I make my decisions based on my own discoveries and common sense after trying to weed out the lies from the truth. No one is telling the whole truth in this situation...NO ONE. I do believe that Saddaam is a ruthless dictator that tortures his own people, that invades other countries and tortures THEIR people (ask the Kuwaitis), and that creates ecological disasters. I do believe the world is far better off without him, and I KNOW the US is better off without him.

Saddaam is evil, period. Is anyone willing to debate that one fact? So France and Russia are willing to support this evil for their money and oil...isnt that exactly what everyone accuses the US of doing? Only this time the US agenda just happens to be on the side of good, whether by accident or design is not important to me now.

Saddaam must go. I am shocked at the ignorance of Europe in this case, they usually seem pretty on the ball and well informed but here they are not. Again, nothing has happened for 12 years and 17 resolutions until we spend our money, MY money, and put our troops on their borders. France would have us keep them there indefinately at our expense just to make this complete asshole stop playing very serious games? Well, I dont want 300,000 of my contrymen living on the borders of Iraq indefinately and I dont thikn many Americans do. I DO want this crap to end though, one way or another. Since the UN has done NOTHING to end this over the past 12 years its time for us to stop sitting here hoping that Saddaam is going to magically wake up and live up to his obligations that put a CEASE FIRE to the Gulf War.

These are obligations that ALL of the UN (including the frogs) agreed to but NO ONE in the UN is willing to enforce.

And these same people will say that Bush and Blair are making the UN irrelevant....the UN has been doing that on their own for quite some time now...

MAIN PC (for Soupkin)
=======
Asus A7N8X Deluxe
AMD Barton 2800
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro
350W Power Supply
Windows XP Home

Mar 12, 2003, 13:54
Re: Freedumb Fries Mar 12, 2003, 13:54
Mar 12, 2003, 13:54

The Middle East is filled with psycho extremists
So is the United States.

Yeah, and every other country on the planet...

North Korea is run by a nutball drunk
And again, so are we.

Um, NO. Do a wee little bitty bit of research on Kim Jong II and I think even the most bleeding heart liberal of you will see that there is no comparison.

FRENCH LANGUAGE IS NOT FRENCH PEOPLE
And the French people are not the French government.

How is that relevant to Beerkeg accusing Americans of thinking that anyone that speaks French is French? I already know that everyone that speaks English isnt English so I think I am quite capable of making that distinction, thanks though.

Besides, the French support their government so the difference is transparent.

Hey, I hate G.W. Bush and Al Gore...I do not always support war by any means, but if any one of you thinks for one minute that Sadaam is BEGINING to comply out of the kindness of his heart or respect for th UN you are delusional...the ONLY reson that he is just now STARTING to comply is because we have 300,000 troops about to pounce on him. As soon as we pack up and go home he goes back to his usual antics of thumbing his nose at the UN.

So why pick on France? Because they are clearly picking on the US. They are grandstanding so that they feel important to the rest of the world, like in the good old days...lol. You do know that France has many many oil contracts with Iraq that predate the Gulf War, right? The frogs are afraid that their contracts will not be honored when Sadaam goes. They are worried that America will get all the cheap oil. They want Sadaam to stay and sanctions lifted so that THEY can get the oil...its always about the oil with the frogs...heh.

Its disgraceful. My family fought to liberate the frogs from the krauts. We should have minded our own business then IMO and let the war mongers of Europe destroy themselves AGAIN. Amazing how high and mighty these folks are after just 50+ years...
This comment was edited on Mar 12, 13:57.
MAIN PC (for Soupkin)
=======
Asus A7N8X Deluxe
AMD Barton 2800
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro
350W Power Supply
Windows XP Home

Re: Fries what?
Mar 12, 2003, 12:46
Re: Fries what? Mar 12, 2003, 12:46
Mar 12, 2003, 12:46

Actually, they are called French Fries because of the jullienne cut which is also called "French cut". French Fries did NOT come from France. I know this because I used to be a chef in New Orleans and we had to learn a few things about the frogs and their food since we used to be part of the frog empire before the imperialistic greedy ignorant frogs sold it to the US for a song so they could be war mongers all over Europe....heh, morons. Good for me though, I am sooooooooo glad I am not a frog.

See, I think the world should stop bitching about the US...we are damned if we do, damned if we dont. It gets to a point where its just silly like the frogs. Half the world is bitching because America doesnt "do something about it" and the other half is bitching because America "sticks their nose in all over the place"....whatever.

MAIN PC (for Soupkin)
=======
Asus A7N8X Deluxe
AMD Barton 2800
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro
350W Power Supply
Windows XP Home

Mar 12, 2003, 12:11
Re: Freedumb Fries Mar 12, 2003, 12:11
Mar 12, 2003, 12:11

Yokeedokee...international trolling huh?

Is everyone that speaks the French language a French person? No, as you pointed out...so STFU moron. My mom and dad can speak French, doesnt make them French...DUH.

I dont wonder why other countries hate us. Its simple, JEALOUSY. France hates us because we have had to save their ass and they cant deal with that FACT. Also, France is upset because they arent a superpower and hundreds of years ago they were hot shit. Oh well, move over France, now there's something better...America.

The Middle East is filled with psycho extremists and buddy I can tell you that they have no more love for you than me if you arent one of them. Your turn is coming too,just a matter of when. Doesnt matter where you are.

North Korea is run by a nutball drunk, they are just trying to extort money from the U.S. Screw them.

Other countries grinding their teeth? Thats all they seem to do...no bite, just a bunch of grumbling pussies, except for the English and the Spanish because they have BRAINS.

OK, one more time here for the slower folks (BeeRkEG)...FRENCH LANGUAGE IS NOT FRENCH PEOPLE. Can you understand that distinction? Or are you that arrogant that you think that everyone that speaks French is a frog?

I was going to boycott French products but then I realized that since I hate Champagne there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING I want, need, or buy from France...useless country? Me thinks so...

MAIN PC (for Soupkin)
=======
Asus A7N8X Deluxe
AMD Barton 2800
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro
350W Power Supply
Windows XP Home

Re: Anti-Telemarketing Bill
Mar 12, 2003, 10:59
Re: Anti-Telemarketing Bill Mar 12, 2003, 10:59
Mar 12, 2003, 10:59

This is certainly a step in the right direction, however I can just see trying to get this enforced...I had to call the cops 5 times to get them to come over because of some kid waving a gun around and it took them 45 minutes...I can only imagine the BS one would have to go through to actually see this enforced.

Also, why should we have to put our names on a list to not be bothered as if our default setting="bother the crap out of me plaease". I have a better idea...how about those folks that want people to bother the crap out of them can put their names on a "CALL LIST" and everyone else gets left alone to live their lives in peace?

How do I handle telemarketers? I go APESHIT on them until they wish to God they had never called me. I make THEM hang up on ME.

Works pretty good...

MAIN PC (for Soupkin)
=======
Asus A7N8X Deluxe
AMD Barton 2800
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro
350W Power Supply
Windows XP Home
141 Comments. 8 pages. Viewing page 6.
Newer [  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ] Older