Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for denzil bennett

Real Name denzil bennett   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname UttiniDaKilrJawa
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Just some guy.
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 27, 2002, 17:54
Total Comments 515 (Apprentice)
User ID 15391

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > ELEX Trailer
3. Re: ELEX Trailer Apr 21, 2017, 11:34 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Sounds interesting...wonder what the gameplay will be.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
3. Re: Camera-equipped sex toy manufacturer ignores multiple warnings about horrible, gaping security v Apr 4, 2017, 11:38 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Weird that they have any security problems when they keep plugging the same hole all the time  

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
2. Re: Sunday Consolidation Mar 26, 2017, 20:12 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Playstation 4 Slimmer McSlimmyFace.  

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Feb 20, 2017, 23:48 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Wow...those are some epic level fugly glasses.  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Feb 10, 2017, 23:43 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Might just be a recruitment drive  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
23. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Feb 9, 2017, 01:02 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Patents just need to be non-transferrable.

Either use em, license em, or just let them lapse so everyone can use the tech.

That's the way the dang thing should be.

News Comments > EVE: Valkyrie Wormholes Update Next Week
2. Re: EVE: Valkyrie Wormholes Update Next Week Feb 9, 2017, 00:53 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Basically, it was canned due to complaints from players that felt that too many resources were being wasted on something frivolus (Walking In Stations) and not enough on pew pew pew between ships.

Which is a real shame because WiS could have really added a cool dimension to the game that it currently lacks.

The only aspect of WiS to survive is the Captains Quarters where you can see your avatar in full body form in a one room cabin on a space station.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
15. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 30, 2017, 19:59 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Passports aren't fireproof

True, but how many times have you seen people go back to fires / wildfire locations and still manage to pull out photos and paper documents that due to shielding or just being the right place managed to survive.

novice pilots can't perform advanced aerial maneuvers with giant commercial airliners

That's making the assumption that these were truly novices. They may not have been flying professionally, but it is more than completely possible and probable that they became experienced through the use of PC flight simulators. If these things are good enough to be used for instrument flying certification I'm sure they could be good practice in this case as well.

concrete steel lattice structures never collapsed due to a fire

What's the basis for reference for concrete steel lattice structures? Up until 9/11 there really hasn't been any steel lattice structures of this magnitude that have been subjected to this kind of damage / punishment.

Also, when dealing with constructions of this scope they tend to be unique in design and execution. Therefore it makes it extremely difficult to place a reliable comparison against other existing structures.

Given, that the towers were both built at the same time they more than likely used the same source for the building materials ( in this case steel). So, when one tower collapsed due to extreme metal fatigue caused by heat, it isn't too far-fetched for the other one to collapse as well.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 26, 2017, 17:20 UttiniDaKilrJawa

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Jan 26, 2017, 16:36:

Sometimes it makes me wonder if humanity even deserves to survive, long term. People are simply too easily misled and just make irrational choices, repeatedly.

Long term? Hell, this week I wonder if we'll make the next 4 years.

18. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 26, 2017, 17:15 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Timmeh wrote on Jan 26, 2017, 13:41:
Cutter wrote on Jan 26, 2017, 11:21:
That's just sad that US scientists have to resort to this sort of nonsense everytime the GOP takes over.

yeah like Obama re-tasking nasa to work on "claimte change" instead of interstellar travel.

That's not BS at all.

Trump said he wants to push space travel. In libtard land that's "unscientific" because its not related to stealing money with carbon credits and bullshit like that.

Throw every liberal POS idiot so called "scientist" out of nasa and get some real ones in there.

The problem isn't with "retasking" as you put it. The problem is when any leader cuts off the ability for the branches of the government from communicating factual information to the public, their true bosses.

2. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 26, 2017, 13:15 UttiniDaKilrJawa

This seems like the first time that this has happened to this magnitude to me.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 25, 2017, 12:32 UttiniDaKilrJawa

I'm only interested in Wine 2.0 if it comes with the C.H.E.E.S.E sub-operating system and a Cracker Drive  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 18, 2017, 12:34 UttiniDaKilrJawa

ForgedReality wrote on Jan 18, 2017, 12:17:
I watched a marble-sized rock fly across from the oncoming direction on the freeway, over the divider and directly into the center of my windshield a little less than a year ago. I remember seeing it so clearly, and it was almost dead on at me, so it looked like slow motion. When it hit, and I'm thankful it wasn't on my paint, it left a really nice circular spiderweb with a slight horizontal crack. Two days later, it had spread across 80% of the width of the windshield. Holy crap. Ended up replacing it and paying the difference for OEM glass and sealant. The insurance company will only pay for the cheaper, thinner glass and crappy-tier sealant.

I believe it cost me something like $400, but it was worth it to me.

Reminds me of what happened a few years ago to me. Instead of a rock though it was a chunk of truck tire. Saw a piece get flipped into the air about 3 - 4 car lengths ahead of me. Watched it "float" and flip through the air, tried to avoid it best I could , unfortunately it still managed to take out my driver side mirror.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
7. Re: Evening Consolidation Jan 17, 2017, 10:29 UttiniDaKilrJawa

I just wish Nintendo would try another mobile experiment and port over a full version of one of the Pokemon or Zelda games using the full power of tablets and optional controller support just to see what happens.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
4. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jan 14, 2017, 02:12 UttiniDaKilrJawa

If gun manufacturers can't be held responsible for gun attacks and car makers / brewers can't be held responsible for drunk drivers, how in the hell can Twitter be held responsible for terrorism?  

2. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 9, 2017, 12:32 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Cutter wrote on Jan 9, 2017, 10:43:
I'm surprised Trumpco hasn't put that little prick in charge of the FDA.

There's still 11 days to go.

News Comments > VR Rifle and Haptic Vest Revealed
2. Re: VR Rifle and Haptic Vest Revealed Jan 5, 2017, 11:12 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Not sure about PTSD so much as there is no real threat of imminent danger or death, which I believe is one of the major factors to creating PTSD.

One thing I wonder is: how long before someone walks by a window at a house / apt and sees someone pointing this around in their home and then freaks out and calls the cops.

5. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Dec 30, 2016, 01:17 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Caladell wrote on Dec 29, 2016, 21:28:
UttiniDaKilrJawa wrote on Dec 29, 2016, 20:58:
Apple should countersue the parents for failure to properly educate their daughter in the proper use of motor vehicles and electronic communications devices .

Their daughter was 5. They were hit by another guy, who was using FaceTime.

Still, it's not Apple's fault. It's the idiot driver.

Guess that'll teach me to comment without reading the article..doh!

2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Dec 29, 2016, 20:58 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Apple should countersue the parents for failure to properly educate their daughter in the proper use of motor vehicles and electronic communications devices .  

News Comments > Torment in February
3. Re: Torment in February Dec 14, 2016, 21:03 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Agent-Zero wrote on Dec 14, 2016, 19:45:
problem with all these kickstarted RPGs and so forth is they are almost never finished at release... you gotta wait months or even years for all the DLC and patches and so forth to bring them up to proper completion

So, basically like any other AAA release these days.

515 Comments. 26 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo