Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for denzil bennett

Real Name denzil bennett   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname UttiniDaKilrJawa
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Just some guy.
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 27, 2002, 17:54
Total Comments 514 (Apprentice)
User ID 15391

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Wars: Battlefront II Beta Extended
11. Re: Star Wars: Battlefront II Beta Extended Oct 10, 2017, 15:40 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Went to check it out. After downloading on XB1 spent 20 minutes to figure out how to get past the EULA (had to completely power down XB1). Tried the solo mission and was dissappointed in the fact it had some serious frame rate issues for me, lotta freeze frame every 10-15 feet. Then tried the multiplayer space battles. Didn’t like the ship controls so went to options to change them. Changed them a few times only to realize the changes the option menu said it was making weren’t actually carrying into the game. So, after a few matches of a lot of ship crashing I decided to pack it up. Later, decided to check the multiplayer soldier battles only to have BF2 not recognize the controller I just played with previously. Disconnected/reconnected controller a few times to no avail and then just uninstalled the game. Definitely won’t be touching this anytime soon.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
6. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 6, 2017, 12:46 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Would be awesome if they give this a shot. Whether they succeed fully or only partially a whole lot could be learned in regards to large scale solar power generation.  

News Comments > Ruiner Released
3. Re: Ruiner Released Sep 26, 2017, 12:14 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Damn, I thought I had more time b4 this dropped.

Also, didnt realize this was Devolver also. Could be a great year for these guys.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
6. Re: Morning Interviews Sep 25, 2017, 15:05 UttiniDaKilrJawa

So, according to this industry "genius" everyone is allowed to make survival games inspired by PUBG, but Epic because they are Epic.

Yeah, that'll go real far in a court if it ever gets that far.

News Comments > PUBG vs Fortnite
26. Re: PUBG vs Fortnite Sep 22, 2017, 17:35 UttiniDaKilrJawa

So if I got this right Fortnite copied from PUBG who copied from H1Z1 who copied from Rust who copied from DayZ who copied from the Minecraft mod who copied from The Hunger Games who copied from Battle Royale. Oh the humanity. This is the way art works. Those that come later take inspiration from those that came before. Unless Epic actually copied code from PUBG this is just useless dev whining.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
3. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 21, 2017, 20:02 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Good ol Jumpgate. Always tried to fly through gates backwards. Does VO use the same type of Newtonian-ish flight engine?  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
4. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 18, 2017, 19:27 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Got Prime and Netflix and that's all I need right now. I'll wait for this on Blu-Ray when it comes out.  

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: J.J. Abrams to Direct ‘Star Wars- Episode IX,’ Replacing Trevorrow. Sep 12, 2017, 22:53 UttiniDaKilrJawa

WOO HOO!!!

Can't wait for Return of the Return of the Jedi.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 8, 2017, 10:47 UttiniDaKilrJawa

CBS Announces " Hey guys, we're shit out of ideas. So here's this series were gonna bastardize from this old movie here."  

News Comments > Survived By Announced
3. Re: etc. Aug 30, 2017, 15:40 UttiniDaKilrJawa

eRe4s3r wrote on Aug 30, 2017, 15:21:
deqer wrote on Aug 30, 2017, 14:46:
Does anyone want to summarize all that yellow text for me?

f2p pixel art perma-death bullet hell "mmo" (100 players max)

100 player max...so does that make this a smmo (Sorta Massively Multiplayer Online)?

14. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Aug 29, 2017, 00:10 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Aug 28, 2017, 22:46:
Seemed kinda weird to me that there was no mention of the Destiny 2 PC Beta starting today. Open beta starts tomorrow. I'm hoping to get to try it out. Don't really have any idea what to expect yet, even after watching some vids. Hoping that it will still be fun even if I'm mostly playing solo.

Did the beta for Destiny 2 today. Running a 5 year old system with I think its an RX480 graphics card, which I added last year, and it ran beautifully.

Controls were responsive no lag that I could tell from the first level and it was nice to be able to remap controls instead of just adapting like on PS4 or XB1.

Curious to see how it holds up doing Strikes and such.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 22, 2017, 12:58 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Didn't see a whole hell of a lot in WI. Between almost total cloud cover and being way outside the optimal path things seemed pretty uneventful.

We did have fun watching it on the NASA live feed though.

News Comments > Mass Effect: Andromeda Single-player Support Ends
13. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda Single-player Support Ends Aug 20, 2017, 15:26 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Sempai wrote on Aug 20, 2017, 15:19:
It's telling that EA's decision to pull out of Mass Effect Andromeda less than 6 months post release, and yet Hello Games continues to support No Man's Sky..

Hello Games continued support of No Man's Sky is one of those things that kind of baffles me. On one hand it's great they are still updating the game for the people that own it.

On a financial perspective it doesn't really seem to make much sense as there really won't be a tremendous amount of income derived from this.

Which leads me to believe this is either a.) a self-driven "passion project" style effort to complete the game as they had envisioned, b.) a completion of the contract they had with Sony in exchange for the PS4 exclusivity, or c.) an attempt to salvage their studios reputation for future releases.

Whichever the reason I sure am enjoying their updates :).

News Comments > Mass Effect: Andromeda Single-player Support Ends
10. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda Single-player Support Ends Aug 20, 2017, 15:08 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Did it ever really begin?  

5. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 12, 2017, 17:37 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Damn I'm tired Read the stories section titles as one long story.

Review: A True-Life Journey Into Interstellar Space in the "Farthest" 100 Year Old Fruit Cake Found in Antarctica's Oldest Building.

News Comments > No Man's Sky Patch This Week
5. Re: No Man's Sky Patch This Week Aug 11, 2017, 12:08 UttiniDaKilrJawa

UttiniDaKilrJawa wrote on Aug 11, 2017, 12:04:
RoboNerd wrote on Aug 11, 2017, 10:41:
Downloaded the update this morning on my PS4. Got in the game saw a few of the new additions, then teleported back to my base, stepped out the front door and through the ground into limbo. I think I'll shelve this again until they patch the new update. Annoyed

Teleport back to base seems borked. On PC here tp'd back to base and got stuck in the wall by the science station. No matter how many times I reload, same problem.

Welp, seems I fixed my issue. Deleted the science terminal I was stuck in, not a wall afterall.

News Comments > No Man's Sky Patch This Week
4. Re: No Man's Sky Patch This Week Aug 11, 2017, 12:04 UttiniDaKilrJawa

RoboNerd wrote on Aug 11, 2017, 10:41:
Downloaded the update this morning on my PS4. Got in the game saw a few of the new additions, then teleported back to my base, stepped out the front door and through the ground into limbo. I think I'll shelve this again until they patch the new update. Annoyed

Teleport back to base seems borked. On PC here tp'd back to base and got stuck in the wall by the science station. No matter how many times I reload, same problem.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
7. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jul 25, 2017, 16:07 UttiniDaKilrJawa

jdreyer wrote on Jul 25, 2017, 13:12:
Microchip implants - not just for pets anymore!

Nope, they're pretty much still for pets.

It's just that we're the pets now.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
15. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 20, 2017, 18:42 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Cutter wrote on Jul 20, 2017, 16:31:
They should hire the woman who did the computer voice for TNG for one of these assistants. And like TNG I want to just be able to say 'Computer, blah blah blah'. I don't want it to have a name, unless it's HAL. That too would be a great thing to license for something like this, 'Good evening Dr. Chandra.'

Would be cool, but Majel Barrett died in 2008.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 18, 2017, 21:31 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Nothing quite like crying how competition is essential for a healthy economy because a new competitor is showing up in the market.  

514 Comments. 26 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo