Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for denzil bennett

Real Name denzil bennett   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname UttiniDaKilrJawa
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Just some guy.
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 27, 2002, 17:54
Total Comments 532 (Apprentice)
User ID 15391

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 15, 2018, 10:15 UttiniDaKilrJawa

So..did they say hello or goodbye to cryptocurrencies. dammit now I have to go read an article.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Senator Presses FTC and ESRB on Loot Boxes
2. Re: Senator Presses FTC and ESRB on Loot Boxes Feb 15, 2018, 10:13 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Loot boxes the bane of modern America. With all the loot box emergencies we’ve at schools so far this year its good to know our government is doing all it can to keep us safe from this digital menace.  

News Comments > Anthem Delayed for New Battlefield Game in October
4. Re: Anthem Delayed for New Battlefield Game in October Jan 31, 2018, 01:06 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Do I smell a lack of confidence in a new IP?  

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black Jan 29, 2018, 19:48 UttiniDaKilrJawa

jdreyer wrote on Jan 29, 2018, 19:43:
Gotta love when karma strikes at the moment of wrongdoing.

Those packages probably won't make up for medical bills, time off of work, pain, suffering, etc.

oh...time off work..ya got me good with that one...hehehe

News Comments > Out of the Blue
11. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 16, 2018, 12:37 UttiniDaKilrJawa

RedEye9 wrote on Jan 16, 2018, 12:26:
NKD wrote on Jan 16, 2018, 11:11:
Kid was afraid of getting an injection so the parents didn't take him to the doctor until he was already hallucinating and convulsing. Can't imagine what it's like to beat yourself up over that...
Parenting 101. Your child has no say in its care.

Definitely agree with this. When the stakes get THAT high, discomfort / fear are non-factors.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
7. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 10, 2018, 14:04 UttiniDaKilrJawa

“Philips Hue lights will sync with music and games on your PC“

Epilleptics everywhere rejoice

News Comments > Destiny 2 is Activision's "Biggest PC Launch"
8. Re: Destiny 2 is Activision's Dec 20, 2017, 10:59 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Logged in...played first two missions and that’s all I can manage on PC for the moment.

On console almost done with Osiris DLC and once that’s done I’ll probably play maybe once a week if I get bored enough.

D1 i played quite a bit. Mostly pve looking for Ghosts/Fragments and doing bounties.

With the lack of trackable/readable lore I get bored quick with the patrols.

Without bounties / weaponsmith missions I’m not bothered to really try other weapons and get bored with patrols, again.

No Sparrow racing, so that’s out.

Long story short, even with D2s superior story, D1 was just more fun for me.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
4. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 19, 2017, 11:32 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Man, that sucks about Dirk. Both seasons were amazing in my opinion and it just feels like the series just got started with the s2 finale. Wonder what the behind the scenes info on this decision was.  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Dec 14, 2017, 19:48 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Let the lawsuits commence.  

8. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 13, 2017, 15:39 UttiniDaKilrJawa

That prepper skit is awesome. Full Twilight Zone / Outer Limits episode in under a minute hehehe.  

News Comments > Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf - Saga of the Great Awakening
8. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf - Saga of the Great Awakening Dec 13, 2017, 15:29 UttiniDaKilrJawa

If Games Workshop was really smart. They'd find a good dev and create a fully online turnbased version of their tabletop games. Complete with custom painting and modularity for Frankensteining conversions together. Sell starter sets online like they do offline and sell all other units / figures as dlc. Hell, they could even include online codes inside of their physical miniatures / sets that could be used on the digital version. Create a decent campaign and have excellent online PvP servers and this alone could net them a TON of cash. Might it cannibalize some of their sales, yeah it might. Yet, the majority of people out there that play Warhammer/ WH40k on tabletop play not just for the game but for the modeling and collecting aspect of it. So most of these people wouldn't really stop buying mini's and games. On the plus side they could get in a ton of people that like the universe but don't necessarily have the time, space or skills to setup games and model/paint units.  

News Comments > SOULCALIBUR VI Announced
7. Re: Morning Mobilization Dec 8, 2017, 21:54 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Loved the Dreamcast version and 3. Remembered 4. Have absolutely no memory of 5. Curious to see where 6 lands.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
6. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Nov 22, 2017, 13:55 UttiniDaKilrJawa

This whole att / doj thing confuzzles me. I thought action like this would fall more to the FTC not the DoJ.  

News Comments > Another Star Wars Battlefront II Progression Follow-up
11. Re: Another Star Wars Battlefront II Progression Follow-up Nov 14, 2017, 11:44 UttiniDaKilrJawa

I think I'll be passing on this one. Tried playing it on XB1 during the beta. I was running a board with bots I think and man I was getting a ridiculous amount of visual stuttering and low fps which I thought was weird because I assumed the game was optimized for the system it was running on. Although, I was using a WiFi connect which may have impacted it. Either way I'll be passing on this one seeing as how my XB1 is trapped on the WiFi connection for now.  

5. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 11, 2017, 16:55 UttiniDaKilrJawa

jdreyer wrote on Nov 11, 2017, 13:39:
RedEye9 wrote on Nov 11, 2017, 13:37:
Long-awaited Barbie/G.I. Joe hook up.
Ken will watch from the closet.

While holding hands with Cobra Commander.

Seriously, is there any industry not consolidating into a monopoly? So much for our vaunted "free" market system.

Can't remember where I read this but I think monopoly is the eventual outcome and/or goal for a free market system.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
8. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 9, 2017, 14:47 UttiniDaKilrJawa

jdreyer wrote on Nov 9, 2017, 13:32:
mch wrote on Nov 9, 2017, 12:41:
Except it was due to human error. RTFA?

Yeah, stupid headline. It didn't crash. It was crashed into.

Unfortunately, the truth no longer seems to sell ads.

3. Re: Stephen Hawking AI Nov 7, 2017, 12:47 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Not if we do it first.  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
3. Re: Morning Interviews Oct 20, 2017, 13:29 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Was the reason because they keep tacking on crappy multiplayer features at the expense of the games actual development?  

News Comments > Star Wars: Battlefront II Beta Extended
11. Re: Star Wars: Battlefront II Beta Extended Oct 10, 2017, 15:40 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Went to check it out. After downloading on XB1 spent 20 minutes to figure out how to get past the EULA (had to completely power down XB1). Tried the solo mission and was dissappointed in the fact it had some serious frame rate issues for me, lotta freeze frame every 10-15 feet. Then tried the multiplayer space battles. Didn’t like the ship controls so went to options to change them. Changed them a few times only to realize the changes the option menu said it was making weren’t actually carrying into the game. So, after a few matches of a lot of ship crashing I decided to pack it up. Later, decided to check the multiplayer soldier battles only to have BF2 not recognize the controller I just played with previously. Disconnected/reconnected controller a few times to no avail and then just uninstalled the game. Definitely won’t be touching this anytime soon.  

6. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 6, 2017, 12:46 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Would be awesome if they give this a shot. Whether they succeed fully or only partially a whole lot could be learned in regards to large scale solar power generation.  

532 Comments. 27 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo