Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for denzil bennett

Real Name denzil bennett   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname UttiniDaKilrJawa
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Just some guy.
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 27, 2002, 17:54
Total Comments 441 (Amateur)
User ID 15391

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Aug 23, 2016, 15:09 UttiniDaKilrJawa

jdreyer wrote on Aug 23, 2016, 14:40:
I wonder what the expectation of privacy is with police body cam footage. I have little sympathy for this asshole, as the officer was more than patient. Can imagine how this might have gone another way.

Given that this took place in a public space I would assume there would be no legal expectation of privacy.

Now, if this footage was recorded in a private residence one might argue that they do have an expectation of privacy. Then again the courts could say once the call to the police is made any expectation of privacy is waived by the individual making the call. The real interesting question becomes what happens to legal privacy when a non-resident makes a call that sends the police to another residence. Is privacy waived by the resident receiving the police when they answer the door because they know the police are wearing body cams or does their privacy still exist?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > etc., etc.
3. Re: etc., etc. Aug 10, 2016, 01:27 UttiniDaKilrJawa

JeffD wrote on Aug 9, 2016, 23:27:
Re: No mans sky, the article answered the question. One of the people did not have a plus account. The game says it does not NEED plus because it can work in an offline mode. It did not say you don't need PLUS to see other people.

"Still, as an experiment they signed up for the service just to see if it made a difference. It didn't."

That's the next line after they mention that one person had Plus and one didn't . As you can see even with both people using Plus they still couldn't see each other.

I think it may just be that the game truly is singleplayer with just some silly name uploading. Which is okay with me. I'm having a blast so far

News Comments > Prey Trailers
11. Re: Prey Trailers Aug 5, 2016, 01:03 UttiniDaKilrJawa

ItBurn wrote on Aug 4, 2016, 23:51:
It looks ok... It definitely looks like Bioshock in space, which is not something good in my book. I'm willing to give it a chance. One thing really annoys me though: it has nothing to do with Prey. Not sure I want to support this kind of brand r4pe.

Actually, its not any form of brand r4pe at all. At first I thought why the hell is this even called Prey it has nothing to do with the original AT ALL.

Then I saw this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VeMnngn2UM

It seems to me now that they are using the title Prey as in the human race is prey for this alien force.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jul 29, 2016, 12:00 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Seems like the simple solution would be to craft a law banning ALL robocalls.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
12. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 14, 2016, 13:42 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Total-Khaos wrote on Jul 14, 2016, 12:25:
Beamer wrote on Jul 14, 2016, 11:27:
Total-Khaos wrote on Jul 14, 2016, 11:24:
Cutter wrote on Jul 14, 2016, 11:21:
Luke wrote on Jul 14, 2016, 10:23:
How to control the mass ....give them a app with pukemon , pretty sure some1 is getting idea's over there...god people are sooo easy to control welcome to the future Clown

Don't hyperbolize. It's sold roughly 20 million copies and there are over 7 billion people on this rock so that's a long way off from controlling the world. And this game - like most trends - likely has a very limited and brief lifespan. There are much larger and easier ways to control the masses than this.

Regardless, it is is the largest CIA data gathering operation in existence today on American soil and abroad.

Have we had an increase in Alex Jones listeners lately?

Not sure who that is, but I heard rumblings about it at the water cooler at work. While not the most reliable source of information, I did find this (among others) where people are discussing it.

http://blackbag.gawker.com/pokemon-go-is-a-government-surveillance-psyop-conspirac-1783461240

Tin foil hat article is out of date. After the update a few days ago the only access PokeGo gets is basic. Even Ingress which was showing full access now gets basic only.

News Comments > Homefront: The Revolution Mission Pack
3. Re: Homefront: The Revolution Mission Pack Jul 11, 2016, 22:51 UttiniDaKilrJawa

eRe4s3r wrote on Jul 11, 2016, 21:22:
Cutter wrote on Jul 11, 2016, 18:52:
The revolution will not be televised
The revolution will not be brought to you by Xerox
In 4 parts without commercial interruptions
The revolution will not show you pictures of Nixon
Blowing a bugle and leading a charge by John Mitchell
General Abrams and Spiro Agnew to eat hog maws
Confiscated from a Harlem sanctuary
The revolution will not be televised

But it will be livestreamed...

And quite possibly Tweeted.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Jul 11, 2016, 19:45 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Not really understanding the big fuss over the Pokemon Go privacy issue. Ingress has been doing the same thing since its been out with no problems ( at least none I've heard about). Secondly, if you don't like the Google access just create a Pokemon Trainer account to sign-in. "Problem" solved.  

News Comments > PlanetSide 1 and Legends of Norrath Closing
4. Re: PlanetSide 1 and Legends of Norrath Closing Jun 17, 2016, 23:32 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Rigs wrote on Jun 17, 2016, 23:17:
So, for someone that's just recently gotten into RPG's in a major way (was always a sim/strategy/wargamer), would you recommend Evercrac...I mean, Everquest? I know it's old, I know it's history. I was around when it started but never felt much need to play it until I got onto this RPG kick last year (helped by Fallout4, Wasteland2, DwarfFortress, The Witcher3 et al.) but seeing how it IS an older game and seemingly legendary in it's genre, I thought maybe I'd jump in to see what it was all about while I still had the chance. Curiously enough, I was interested and signed up for the Everquest Landmark thing which apparently bit the dust. And for some reason, I have absolutely no urge to play WoW whatsoever. Medieval setting with magic, fine. Fantasy setting with medieval and magic on-top, not quite my cup of tea. I tend to go with the more 'realistic' of the fantasy types. If that makes any sense...I guess it stems from my 'Realist' roots, I can't get my mind to just forget the fact that anthropomorphic ninja pandas are a thing and just go with it... *shrugs*

=-Rigs-=

Actually, Everquest Next bit the dust. Landmark just went to 1.0 status a week or so ago.

https://www.landmarkthegame.com/about-landmark

Not really a rpg per se, more like a prettier looking Minecraft.

News Comments > Sword Coast Legends: Rage of Demons DLC Released
3. Re: Sword Coast Legends: Rage of Demons DLC Released May 19, 2016, 00:27 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Didnt the devs that made this go out of business?  

News Comments > Into the Black
5. Re: Into the Black May 14, 2016, 00:23 UttiniDaKilrJawa

I was expecting the roof of the truck to come off, but the payoff of the video was still quite Wile E Coyote-esque.  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
4. Re: Morning Interviews May 3, 2016, 15:40 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Money. Money. oh! and more Money.  

News Comments > Into the Black
6. Re: Into the Black Apr 9, 2016, 02:40 UttiniDaKilrJawa

The Half Elf wrote on Apr 8, 2016, 23:30:
DangerDog wrote on Apr 8, 2016, 22:02:
We should be making everything out of hemp, but no it's an evil plant.

"Ok... who smoked my tupperware?!?"

Good Bye BPA!!!!

HELLLOOOOOO THC!!!!!

News Comments > Beamdog on Siege of Dragonspear Complaints
19. Re: Morning Mobilization Apr 7, 2016, 14:13 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Never understood any of this nonsense from either side.

I don't see what the big deal is when someone sticks in a gay/transgender/lesbian etc etc in their game. The world is full of all different types of people, including these. So if they show up in a game world..big deal, it's just an emulation of the real world.

Another thing I don't understand is when developers put some of these different types of characters in a game, why announce it to everybody that this character is <insert favorite sexual minority here>. Just write the character and give them the qualities that you want from whichever sexually diverse group you choose, but don't announce it. Just let the writing and the character speak for themselves, while letting the audience make up their own mind as to what this character may or may not be. If they even mentally stumble down road.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
6. Re: Morning Tech Bits Apr 5, 2016, 15:35 UttiniDaKilrJawa

SlimRam wrote on Apr 5, 2016, 13:25:
  • The Scarlett Johansson Bot Is the Robotic Future of Objectifying Women

• I'd hit it.

Depending on the parts list for that thing, he may have beaten you to it already

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
    1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Mar 15, 2016, 14:24 UttiniDaKilrJawa

As does Lindsay  

News Comments > Postal Redux This Spring
    2. Re: Postal Redux This Spring Feb 24, 2016, 21:08 UttiniDaKilrJawa

I regret NOTHING!
    <kabang>

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
    1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 16, 2016, 14:28 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Interesting bit on the 5D data recording but two questions?

1. How long does it take to retrieve the data off a recording.

2. What happens if you drop one ?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
    10. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 24, 2015, 17:19 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Cutter wrote on Dec 24, 2015, 14:55:
    Damn, man I was up till 5AM with FO4...and when I shut it down I thought it was about 2AN, heh. Is there a way to see what an item breaks down into before you pick it up? Right now I'm just grabbing everything and then going through my inventory and dumping what I don't need and it's a PITA.
    Actually, when looking at a container try using the transfer option that will open a transfer/barter screen . Then when you select the item is should give you a component breakdown in the center of the screen.

Also, why not just dump it all in a work bench with the transfer all junk option. That way if you need it later , you still got it.

News Comments > DICE Starting "The Next Battlefield"
    44. Re: DICE Starting Dec 13, 2015, 23:53 UttiniDaKilrJawa

If the headline had been:

" DICE Finishes "The Last Battlefield" ",

then we would have had a news story

News Comments > Elite Dangerous VR Specs
    4. Re: Elite Dangerous VR Specs Dec 5, 2015, 12:11 UttiniDaKilrJawa

I though E:D had VR support already outside of Horizons.  

441 Comments. 23 pages. Viewing page 1.
    < Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo