Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for Riahderymnmaddog

Real Name Riahderymnmaddog   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Riahderymnmaddog
Email Riahderymnmaddog@hotmail.com
Description
Homepage http://Most-Lethal.com
Signed On Nov 9, 2002, 19:56
Total Comments 181 (Novice)
User ID 15164

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ] Older >

News Comments > Get Transistor Free on the Epic Games Store
47. Re: Get Transistor Free on the Epic Games Store Apr 19, 2019, 10:59 Riahderymnmaddog

Cutter wrote on Apr 19, 2019, 10:50:
Burrito of Peace wrote on Apr 19, 2019, 09:32:
So, let's see if I have this straight

Clearly you don't.

No one owes you a goddamned thing. Don't like a distributor? Don't patronize them. Just stop throwing tantrums you entitled, spoiled, selfish children. No one gives a shit about your personal opinion and it seems quite obvious that the mass majority doesn't care. If they did, business practices would change. Hint: they're not. You're in the minority, get over yourself.

Most people care about other peoples opinions on why or why not to buy/use a product and/or service or we wouldn't have personal reviews. That includes companies. If they don't have your business they'd like to know why and what they can do in order to get it. So no, you're really not getting it. Thanks for playing though and we have some wonderful parting gifts for you. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

LOL personal reviews are worthless AF in gaming. They are fanBoi biased, subject to fake outrage or fanBoi hype. Even professional are incredible inaccurate of based on what is trending.. Just read Paul Tess's shit on Forbes, he just repeats every Upper echelon gaming or the quartering gripe. It is so pathetic. Thats why i am starting Most-Lethal.com where games will be rated on Graphics, Sound, Music, Game play and Story instead of all this weird shit.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

45. Re: Get Transistor Free on the Epic Games Store Apr 19, 2019, 10:48 Riahderymnmaddog

RedEye9 wrote on Apr 19, 2019, 10:43:
Burrito of Peace wrote on Apr 19, 2019, 09:32:
So, let's see if I have this straight:

* People are bitching that a free game is on a different platform.
* People are bitching because a new platform has teething problems.
* People are bitching because the actual creators of a product are making financial decisions that benefit them.
* People are bitching, with no small amount of hand wringing and pearl clutching, that the demise of PC gaming is nigh because...reasons.
* People are bitching because they're not willing to patronize a distributor even though the distributor has a product they want.
* People are bitching that games are exclusives while completely disregarding that exclusives have been around since, literally, the advent of mass market gaming. Going all the way back to the earliest commodity home PCs (Amiga, Apple, and Atari) and consoles (Atari, Colecovision, and Intellivison).

Fuck man if I had these kind of problems I would just eat a bullet.These problems are real shit. I can't even imagine the hell these people are suffering.

43. Re: Get Transistor Free on the Epic Games Store Apr 19, 2019, 10:42 Riahderymnmaddog

SabreT wrote on Apr 19, 2019, 06:55:
Looks like Steam has people by the balls going from all these replies. Slaves to their large library of games on ONE platform unable to work without Steam. How dare competition to the monopoly try and give developers a better cut!

Not for much longer, apparently Steam is now an EPIC store exclusive.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/beqc0c/steam_is_now_an_epic_store_exclusive/

4. Re: Get Transistor Free on the Epic Games Store Apr 18, 2019, 18:58 Riahderymnmaddog

Ohh great now EPIC store isn't happy just bribing the developers, they are trying to bribe the customer too?  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Apr 18, 2019, 17:19 Riahderymnmaddog

Iraqi lawmakers consider ban on violent games.

LOL I guess? When I was living in Iraq we didn't have time to to play Battle Royal because we lived it.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
5. Re: Morning Mobilization Apr 18, 2019, 15:55 Riahderymnmaddog

The fix is pretty simple,you just put the phone in the microwave for two minutes on high so that the adhesive layer would properly bond.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Apr 17, 2019, 18:27 Riahderymnmaddog

Facebook working on creepy new voice assistant nobody wants or needs.

Roger that, IMO it's kinda like your opinion that nobody wanted or needed.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
18. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 17, 2019, 14:36 Riahderymnmaddog

RedEye9 wrote on Apr 17, 2019, 10:12:
Anti-vax mom needs a trip to Ebola country. After a few moments of seeing humans w/blood streaming from their tear ducts she'll change her mind.

Why? they would just point out that 97.5% effective clearly means it does not work.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 17, 2019, 11:01 Riahderymnmaddog

PS5 will 100% have 8K 120 FPS with ray tracing... all for less then the what a pair of new shoes cost, suck it PC fan BOIS!!!  

News Comments > Valve Skin Gambling Lawsuit
12. Re: Valve Skin Gambling Lawsuit Apr 16, 2019, 13:04 Riahderymnmaddog

Lame  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
4. Re: Morning Tech Bits Apr 15, 2019, 12:54 Riahderymnmaddog

If i had a dollar for every time someone though you could just stop using windows. I mean I guess you could, if you wanted to stop using everything while you were at it.  

News Comments > Weedcraft Inc Opens for Business
4. Re: Weedcraft Inc Opens for Business Apr 12, 2019, 11:18 Riahderymnmaddog

I live in California and already have to deal with the dirty syringes left in the street from all the dopers shooting up their tokes of jazz cabbage. I cant believe someone would make a game about this.  

News Comments > More from Tim Sweeney on the Epic Games Store
54. Re: More from Tim Sweeney on the Epic Games Store Apr 11, 2019, 18:46 Riahderymnmaddog

MacLeod wrote on Apr 11, 2019, 18:19:
Riahderymnmaddog wrote on Apr 11, 2019, 15:42:
I just checked if i could make an account with a random email address and you know what? Your fucking correct.

I also requested to change my password on my account and never received an email to do so. (as of yet anyways)

But i have to ask what would be ones motivation of creating an account with your email address?

I know i cant create a Twich account with my email address, but thought it was because if you spell Riahderymnmaddog backwards you get God Damn My Red Hair.

I have no clue. I'm assuming they're some sort of burner account to do something... literally had "asdfsf asdjkqwe" as the name on the account.

Did you create an account in the past to play fortnight? I had created one in the past to download Unreal Engine with dreams of making something.

48. Re: More from Tim Sweeney on the Epic Games Store Apr 11, 2019, 15:42 Riahderymnmaddog

MacLeod wrote on Apr 11, 2019, 14:44:
Riahderymnmaddog wrote on Apr 11, 2019, 10:56:
Dude I constantly get emails, sometimes 3 a day of people trying to log into my steam account. Guess what. Not steams fault, Somewhere along the line I fucked up and now my email is on a list somewhere and traded by the Hax0r 31337.

You're missing the actual point I was saying. This isn't someone trying to get into MY account. This is someone who used my email address to sign up for an account, and Epic didn't even verify the email address on account sign-up... so there's just a random account with junk info attached to my email address. That's some crappy security to not verify the email address. Hence, why I won't touch them with a 10 foot pole right now.

I just checked if i could make an account with a random email address and you know what? Your fucking correct.

I also requested to change my password on my account and never received an email to do so. (as of yet anyways)

But i have to ask what would be ones motivation of creating an account with your email address?

I know i cant create a Twich account with my email address, but thought it was because if you spell Riahderymnmaddog backwards you get God Damn My Red Hair.

News Comments > New GeForce Drivers Support Anno 1800 Beta and DXR Ray Tracing
3. Re: New GeForce Drivers Support Anno 1800 Beta and DXR Ray Tracing Apr 11, 2019, 14:41 Riahderymnmaddog

Nucas wrote on Apr 11, 2019, 14:22:
Riahderymnmaddog wrote on Apr 11, 2019, 13:59:
So Nvidia is supporting DXR over RTX now. Probably because RTX suckes and you can run DXR on any DX12 GPU. Even AMD can get 30FPS with raytracing on DXR. Hope you all enjoyed wasting your money on them fancy RTX cards that offered nothing but a higher cost.

DXR is for the 10 series Pascal cards that don't have a dedicated RTX hardware core. they're not supporting it "over" RTX.

its smart a smart move, give more people raytracing access and hope the industry cares about adopting it.

I am actually trying to be upset by everything. no matter how ridicules

News Comments > RAGE 2 Trailer
6. Re: RAGE 2 Trailer Apr 11, 2019, 14:40 Riahderymnmaddog

Not even 60 fps. game is broken AF  

News Comments > New GeForce Drivers Support Anno 1800 Beta and DXR Ray Tracing
1. Re: New GeForce Drivers Support Anno 1800 Beta and DXR Ray Tracing Apr 11, 2019, 13:59 Riahderymnmaddog

So Nvidia is supporting DXR over RTX now. Probably because RTX suckes and you can run DXR on any DX12 GPU. Even AMD can get 30FPS with raytracing on DXR. Hope you all enjoyed wasting your money on them fancy RTX cards that offered nothing but a higher cost.

This comment was edited on Apr 11, 2019, 14:13.

43. Re: More from Tim Sweeney on the Epic Games Store Apr 11, 2019, 13:51 Riahderymnmaddog

robdot wrote on Apr 11, 2019, 12:14:
Pc gaming is really just stupid any more. If you had a PS4 ,you could just get the disk from your local GameStop. Or just click it from the PlayStation store. I have a PS4 with a psvr, and everything just works,,,whenever I turn it on. I have the same games you guys have. But mine.....work. You guys are arguing and review bombing over where your going to buy the game. Why do people do this stupid shit when you could have a PS4 and psvr for a third of the price, and eliminate all this hassle and dumbassery.

yeah well Electronics Boutique was still was a thing, and still competing against Gamestop you would have these problems too. This is real shit man, you have to get the game from the right store or you're fucked and may as well eat a bullet because your life is 100% ruined!

20. Re: More from Tim Sweeney on the Epic Games Store Apr 11, 2019, 10:56 Riahderymnmaddog

MacLeod wrote on Apr 11, 2019, 10:54:
HorrorScope wrote on Apr 11, 2019, 10:45:
One thing that has happened and it's stupid they wouldn't have it, is... some robot went around and registered many peoples emails before they ever did. So when they went to Epic to sign up "Email is already in use". And how did that happen, because they didn't then and they still don't have email verification when setting up an account. Who at their size does that anymore? It looks sloppy af and a little disturbing that you can use your own email that you like to.

With that lack of security foresight, what else lurks?

And this is the primary cause of my not using the Epic Store... I constantly get emails from people trying to log into the account, which was already made with my email address by someone in Russia (literally, the region showed as such), even though I never got a validation email for account creation. Sours me to Epic entirely.

Dude I constantly get emails, sometimes 3 a day of people trying to log into my steam account. Guess what. Not steams fault, Somewhere along the line I fucked up and now my email is on a list somewhere and traded by the Hax0r 31337.

18. removed Apr 11, 2019, 10:48 Riahderymnmaddog

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Apr 11, 2019, 11:34.

181 Comments. 10 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo