Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for Riahderymnmaddog

Real Name Riahderymnmaddog   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Riahderymnmaddog
Email Riahderymnmaddog@hotmail.com
Description
Homepage http://Most-Lethal.com
Signed On Nov 9, 2002, 19:56
Total Comments 391 (Amateur)
User ID 15164

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Metaverse

3. Re: Google Stadia bundle now part of new Verizon Jan 23, 2020, 15:20 Riahderymnmaddog

Verizon needs to block all Xbox and Playstation traffic now, because they are a Stadia shop now.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits

1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jan 23, 2020, 15:16 Riahderymnmaddog

Google is data-mining our brains now, WTF?  

News Comments > Play the Half-Life Series for Free

2. Re: Play the Half-Life Series for Free Jan 21, 2020, 18:14 Riahderymnmaddog

So sick of these anti-competitive bribes.  

News Comments > AMD RX 5600 XT Reviews

4. Re: AMD RX 5600 XT Reviews Jan 21, 2020, 13:12 Riahderymnmaddog

anything less then 144FPS at 4k is broken, unplayable, and all that shit... ohhh wait, its AMD so they get a pass because nobody even does 4K except for whale rich Intel/Nvidia looser fanbois that use mommy's credit card on EPIC GAME STORE EXCLUSIVES because they ruin gaming and pay to win.

AMD isn't even trying, once again competing with last gen cards, how compelling

This comment was edited on Jan 21, 2020, 14:58.

News Comments > Rockstar's UK Tax Relief

14. Re: Rockstar's UK Tax Relief Jan 21, 2020, 10:29 Riahderymnmaddog

RedEye9 wrote on Jan 20, 2020, 11:30:
Multi-billion dollar companies deserve tax relief, as a matter of fact they shouldn't have to pay anything.

There isn't a business in the world that pays tax, All tax is paid by the consumer 100% of the time. They just collect it for the governments, and then get to keep part of it.

News Comments > Morning Multiplex

2. Re: Morning Multiplex Jan 16, 2020, 17:03 Riahderymnmaddog

I am so sick of these political correct social justice warrior game developers forcing mental illness down my throat. IF YOU DIDN'T DO DRUGS YOU WONT HAVE MENTAL ILLNESS!!!! #GetWokeGoBroke!  

News Comments > Epic Games Store Sales Top $680M; Free Games to Continue All Year

26. Re: Epic Games Store Sales Top $680M; Free Games to Continue All Year Jan 14, 2020, 12:48 Riahderymnmaddog

Burrito of Peace wrote on Jan 14, 2020, 11:11:
Cue:

"Hurr durr...teh epik gaym storh is gunna stop giving away free gayms becuz they are teh suxxorz!"

in 3...2...1...

+1

News Comments > Morning Consolidation

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 13, 2020, 12:11 Riahderymnmaddog

Next Gen Exclusives on PS5? Ok bommer.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits

21. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 10, 2020, 19:18 Riahderymnmaddog

Orogogus wrote on Jan 10, 2020, 18:55:
Riahderymnmaddog wrote on Jan 10, 2020, 18:32:
Cutter wrote on Jan 10, 2020, 12:10:
Uh because there's virtually zero software for a $1000 of hardware which needs a $2000 PC to run well. Maybe one day VR will be an actual thing but that isn't anytime soon.

So then stop being all poor and shit!

Well, nowadays it's more like a $300 headset (Samsung Odyssey+ on Amazon, or Rift S when it's on sale) and a $500 PC, and there's a fair library of games to play.

Stop with this Samsung Odyssey+ stuff, I just bought an Index in November and I don't particularly care to read that I could have paid $700 less

God, its like my bother telling me about his new AMD build that was only $6000 less then my Intel build... Cool story bro...

I am just trying to pay to win here, but I keep getting fucked..

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits

19. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 10, 2020, 18:32 Riahderymnmaddog

Cutter wrote on Jan 10, 2020, 12:10:
Uh because there's virtually zero software for a $1000 of hardware which needs a $2000 PC to run well. Maybe one day VR will be an actual thing but that isn't anytime soon.

So then stop being all poor and shit!

News Comments > EA Patents Direct Character Customization

12. Re: EA Patents Direct Character Customization Jan 8, 2020, 15:06 Riahderymnmaddog

Drayth wrote on Jan 8, 2020, 14:53:
I'm going to patent logging in to an OS.

Well that genius! I do hope you don't plan on infringing on my typing on a keyboard patent

News Comments > EA Patents Direct Character Customization

5. Re: EA Patents Direct Character Customization Jan 8, 2020, 12:27 Riahderymnmaddog

Great! My EA stonk is going to blow up now that we can sue everyone that had already stolen this ideal years ago.  

News Comments > Video Game and Tech Workers Unionization Campaign

19. Re: Video Game and Tech Workers Unionization Campaign Jan 7, 2020, 15:03 Riahderymnmaddog

mxmissile wrote on Jan 7, 2020, 14:07:
You got to be kidding me... man the F up, seriously. Unions are for dangerous occupations, like coal mines. Not a job where if you show up dressed as the opposite gender and might be called a few names. Unbelievable.

Well coal miners are being retrained to code so, yeah there is that I guess.

I can see a union being needed for tech work. We have moved to a contractor based tech worker where I am employed and it has been nothing but problems. I now pay some fucking company $65 an hour to provide me with a Tech that makes 12-15 an hour, needs to be trained, and we have an extreme turnover rate. I guess I lack the education to understand how this all makes sense.

News Comments > Morning Patches

3. Re: Morning Patches Jan 6, 2020, 14:34 Riahderymnmaddog

Now if only there was a HD texture for Mafia III  

News Comments > Op Ed

11. Re: Op Ed Jan 6, 2020, 13:28 Riahderymnmaddog

Jurica Dujmovic is full of shit, just another blow hard bitching about a golden era of gaming that never even existed.

Battlefield V caused EA's stock price to decline? Well shit, what about every other company who's stocks dropped at the exact same time? Apple, Sony, TakeTwo,AT&T, Activation Blizzard or even fucking Ford.. Shit didn't the whole nasdaq, dow and S&P all take a hit in February/March of 2019?

The author then makes that games lack what they originally offered, while simultaneously whining that they are the same as they have always been. regarding Battlefields 11 titles He says and I fucking quote him here "All these games take the same shooter concept and upgrade it marginally, without modifying the gaming experience in any significant way".

Fuck man which is it? is it the same game with a marginal update, or has it been transformed into a grind fest to sell DLC? I wish he could make up his mind.

Seriously I can understand the feeling that games are to grindy, but fuck off with that bullshit... are you really telling me Dig-DUG, or PacMan Mario Brothers, Diablo 2, Might and Magic, Mike Tyson's Knock out, or dare I even say it, the WITCHER 3 were never Grindy? The grind is the game. That's what a game is.

then he goes into why games are too politically correct but offers nothing but his opinion and feelings as proof.

This article l is nothing but a copy of a copy of a bad you tube video. It offers no original ideals, only marginally expounds on the half baked arguments presented, and shows the authors inability to build a coherent thought.

This comment was edited on Jan 6, 2020, 18:02.

General Discussion > Game of the Year 2019

2. Re: Game of the Year 2019 Dec 30, 2019, 16:27 Riahderymnmaddog

jdreyer wrote on Dec 23, 2019, 00:59:
Hey Bluesers,
There've been a lot of stories on "Games of the decade" but I haven't seen too many on the best games of 2019. I don't have much insight into this since I haven't played too many of these, but wanted to get your thoughts. Some possibilities:
- Control
- Outer Worlds
- Outer Wilds
- Sekiro
- Apex Legends
- Jedi: Fallen Order
- Disco Elysium
- Untitled Mongoose Game

- Control ....................................Epic Game Store and RTX Fail
- Outer Worlds............................Not fallout 76, also less content and not much better.
- Outer Wilds.............................Didn't bother.
- Sekiro......................................Only played if for about five minutes.
- Apex Legends.........................EA Trash,
- Jedi: Fallen Order....................More EA Trash
- Disco Elysium..........................Didn't bother
- Untitled Mongoose Game........Not with out a god damn title.

I vote for Destiny 2 because i refused to play it as an Blizzard Store exclusive.

This comment was edited on Dec 31, 2019, 11:16.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions

2. Re: GOG.com Winter Sale Finale - Get Tower of Time for Free Dec 30, 2019, 11:17 Riahderymnmaddog

Saboth wrote on Dec 30, 2019, 10:36:
So the $5,000 gaming Mac would probably be equivalent to a $1900 gaming PC. Why would it focus on esports? Esport games are usually very lenient on specs and run fine on ten year old computers.

only after running virtual windows to play anything.

This comment was edited on Dec 30, 2019, 14:01.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Dec 30, 2019, 11:12 Riahderymnmaddog

And MS payed to win the next gen console race... So sick of pay to win.  

News Comments > Christmas Eve Tech Bits

3. Re: Christmas Eve Tech Bits Dec 24, 2019, 13:09 Riahderymnmaddog

RedEye9 wrote on Dec 24, 2019, 12:36:
A gpu that costs twice the price of a console is more powerful .. inconceivable

Ohh wow, you know that the new Xbox and PS5 cost? I am thinking $600

News Comments > Epic Games Store Wishlist and Review Plans

29. Re: Epic Games Store Wishlist and Review Plans Dec 20, 2019, 11:17 Riahderymnmaddog

How lame, EPIC store is just copying STEAM's ideals  

391 Comments. 20 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ] Older >