Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Riahderymnmaddog

Real Name Riahderymnmaddog   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Riahderymnmaddog
Email Riahderymnmaddog@hotmail.com
Description
Homepage http://wolf.webcruiser.org/index.php?ref=133737
Signed On Nov 9, 2002, 19:56
Total Comments 73 (Suspect)
User ID 15164

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
6. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 18, 2019, 15:41 Riahderymnmaddog

Darks wrote on Feb 18, 2019, 14:57:
Riahderymnmaddog wrote on Feb 18, 2019, 13:36:
YouTube is the cancer of the interwebs, and filled with dumb motherfuckers who are full of opinion's

Kind of like here on Blues right? Or any open forum for that matter. Society in general is bat shit crazy and full of opinions.

Welcome to the age of digital lunacy.

True, the world has always had dumb, but the internet has allowed them id10t's to congregate, and encourage each-other to be all dumb and shit.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want it censored, I want them to post their nonsense, I love watching the world burn. I just need to monetize the crazy.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 18, 2019, 13:36 Riahderymnmaddog

YouTube is the cancer of the interwebs, and filled with dumb motherfuckers who are full of opinion's

This comment was edited on Feb 18, 2019, 14:11.

News Comments > Activision Results & Layoffs; New CoD This Year
21. Re: Activision Results & Layoffs; New CoD This Year Feb 13, 2019, 16:05 Riahderymnmaddog

Sales would have been better if the Social Justice Warriors didn't make Soldier 76 ghay just to shove their lifestyle down my throat. GET WOKE GO BROKE!!!!

ohhh wait best quarter ever? wrong thread.

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
2. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Feb 9, 2019, 16:00 Riahderymnmaddog

Texas is easily the most liberal state in the union. I had to move to a more conservative state, that's why I am in California. Now they want us to pay for a wall just like we have.  

News Comments > Rumor: Activision Plans Restructuring and Layoffs
7. Re: Rumor: Activision Plans Restructuring and Layoffs Feb 9, 2019, 15:56 Riahderymnmaddog

Get WOKE GO BROKE, this is what they get for adding female players to COD, because we all know that's unrealistic as WEMON have no place in the military or armed conflict.

News Comments > Op Ed
15. Re: Op Ed Feb 8, 2019, 12:42 Riahderymnmaddog

I still fail to understand why this game is so hated. 90% of the complaints are just fucking dumb. Yeah there are some problems but is it really that bad? No, no it isn't.

News Comments > Take-Two Financials
8. Re: Take-Two Financials Feb 6, 2019, 17:46 Riahderymnmaddog

Serves them damn dirty Social Justice Warriors right, They think they are so wok, but they going broke  

News Comments > Anthem Changes for Launch
24. removed Feb 4, 2019, 14:11 Riahderymnmaddog

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Feb 4, 2019, 15:15.

News Comments > Boycott May Cause Next Metro Game to Skip PC
59. Re: Boycott May Cause Next Metro Game to Skip PC Feb 2, 2019, 16:53 Riahderymnmaddog

Muahh, wait until they hear the outrage from the console players crying that the game is broken because it cant get 1080p and 60fps on their shitty consoles, with bland low resolution textures.  

News Comments > Metro Exodus Epic Deal Sparks Backlash
22. Re: Metro Exodus Epic Deal Sparks Backlash Jan 30, 2019, 12:55 Riahderymnmaddog

I hope Josh from the Quartering makes a video accusing the developer of making a shit game and needing to lower the price because of poor sales.  

News Comments > Anthem Demo Plans
8. Re: Anthem Demo Plans Jan 29, 2019, 11:00 Riahderymnmaddog

Dolnor Numbwit wrote on Jan 28, 2019, 23:50:
I am a long time game tester (as a hobby since 1985) and game companies used to treat QA testing as a Pillar of Game Development. Today, it is merely a nuance that maybe gets used or not. Using in-house testing as your only source won't reveal 50% of bugs/issues...as obvious with Anthem's Alpha and VIP Demo. Background data collection analysis won't reveal 30% of the bugs..it takes us crazy humans to try things that the QA Leads never think of. I hope this bad example of what not-to-do will advance the idea of bringing back on-going Game Test Server for Months before release, instead of using Testing as a Marketing tool. >.<

TQQdles™

1985 was 34 years ago and the world of gaming has changed. I have no doubt that game testing isn't considered as important as it use to be as technology now allows for the "Patch". While the amount of bugs in present in modern games is disappointing it would be fiscally irresponsible to delay launch for six or so months while a business paid hundreds or thousands of people to play the game in search of bugs

The cheese has moved.

News Comments > Anthem VIP Demo Compensation
29. Re: Anthem VIP Demo Compensation Jan 28, 2019, 16:17 Riahderymnmaddog

Fuck, am I the only one who had fun? Yeah it has some bugs but it wasn't broken by any means. I swear to god, so many people bitch just to bitch  

News Comments > Ubisoft Changing Controversial Assassin's Creed Odyssey DLC
6. Re: Ubisoft Changing Controversial Assassin's Creed Odyssey DLC Jan 25, 2019, 11:26 Riahderymnmaddog

"This whole "controversy" is fucking stupid. The entire premise of the Assassin's Creed lore is based on the concept of assuming the past identities of your ancestors, which would mean their needs to be an heir. Which means even gay characters would be required to bone up in the hetero style to produce one. And yes, this is historically accurate, as even openly gay people of the time would procreate (albeit reluctantly) to continue the bloodline. I am so sick of the woke culture looking for controversy everywhere.

It is fucking dumb, but what is WOKE?

Ohhh Mass effect has a Trans in it because they are WOKE, I will boycott
OHHH game X allows you be be gay because they think they are WOKE, I will boycott
OHHH Assassin’s creed forces you to have a straight relationship because they are so WOKE, I will boycott

Lets just be honest, anyone complaining that a game is WOKE is just enjoys hearing themselves bitching

seriously I wish this shit was my biggest problem today.

News Comments > Battlefield 5 Graphics Cheaters Banned
27. Re: Battlefield 5 Graphics Cheaters Banned Jan 22, 2019, 11:00 Riahderymnmaddog

Timmeh wrote on Jan 22, 2019, 10:25:
Dice can go to Hell and shove their SJW POS trashed battlefield v game up their a$$ on the way down.

You could not pay to to play this pos liberal whack job pro nazi fantasy.

Uggg I cant believe they didn't base this battlefield in history as they did with all the other battlefield's, there were no fucking chicks in BF1942, and the Nazis had rocket-packs just like real life.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 21, 2019, 12:04 Riahderymnmaddog

So Anthem is broken just like Fallout 76, because anything less then 60 FPS is unplayable

This comment was edited on Jan 21, 2019, 12:15.

5. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 16, 2019, 15:27 Riahderymnmaddog

Youtube and their censorship. I only post my videos on foxnews because they love freedom.  

News Comments > Can You Actually See Ray Tracing?
19. Re: Can You Actually See Ray Tracing? Jan 15, 2019, 18:47 Riahderymnmaddog

Social justice warriors are forcing ray tracing down our throats to further their liberal agenda!!!  

News Comments > F for Fortnite: BBB Declares Battle Royale on Epic Games
17. Re: F for Fortnite: BBB Declares Battle Royale on Epic Games Jan 10, 2019, 15:36 Riahderymnmaddog

Beamer wrote on Jan 10, 2019, 09:36:
phinn wrote on Jan 10, 2019, 09:19:
Fortnite is absolute trash and a rip off of the best battle royale game there is PUBG. If it wasn't for kids playing it as the new Minecraft no one would care.

Mortal Kombat for the Sega Genesis is the best video game ever made.

(This is what people sound like when they say "this is the best game, the one you like sucks!")

Mortal Combat is nothing but social justice warrior garbage. Females in the military? No wonder chicks are joining the Army now. Sickens me.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
11. Re: Evening Mobilization Jan 5, 2019, 13:21 Riahderymnmaddog

ldonyo wrote on Jan 5, 2019, 07:54:
Riahderymnmaddog wrote on Jan 4, 2019, 21:12:
Why not? Foxxcom is already building two automated factory's in the US.
Foxconn isn't paying for them, though. That's all tax money given by states desperate to say they're adding good-paying jobs.

Taxpayers funding Foxxcom's automated iPhone factory's in America? Now that's #MAGA AF!

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
3. Re: Evening Mobilization Jan 4, 2019, 21:12 Riahderymnmaddog

Why not? Foxxcom is already building two automated factory's in the US.  

73 Comments. 4 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo