Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for Riahderymnmaddog

Real Name Riahderymnmaddog   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Riahderymnmaddog
Email Riahderymnmaddog@hotmail.com
Description
Homepage http://Most-Lethal.com
Signed On Nov 9, 2002, 19:56
Total Comments 261 (Amateur)
User ID 15164

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ] Older >

News Comments > Borderlands VIP Season 2 Rewards
2. Re: Borderlands VIP Season 2 Rewards Jul 16, 2019, 13:04 Riahderymnmaddog

Season 2 DLC before release? UHGGG! Greedy bastards, no doubt this is 100% because it's and Epic Store Exclusive and Tod feels entitled to my money.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
3. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 15, 2019, 14:45 Riahderymnmaddog

BIGtrouble77 wrote on Jul 15, 2019, 13:29:
Cutter wrote on Jul 15, 2019, 12:00:
Who the hell needs to pray 5 times a day anyway, that's absurd. Can't you pray while you work? At lunch or on break? Unreal.
I've worked with Muslim software developers and they always prayed during lunch in the game room. Sucked for those of us that wanted to use the game room, but I've never seen their prayer demands be abusive. I do think the prayer schedule is ridiculous, but it had a minimal negative effect on everyone.

not much different then all the folks who need five or fifteen smoke breaks a day.

News Comments > Epic Games Store Roadmap
6. Re: Epic Games Store Roadmap Jul 14, 2019, 15:00 Riahderymnmaddog

Verno wrote on Jul 14, 2019, 14:53:
Minimum Viable Product to the extreme. Also that roadmap is hilarious considering the timeline, some of those features need half as long as the timelines themselves just to rough out, let alone test and go into production. As they were before, everything will be pushed back. Maybe they can run a Kickstarter for added features.

But I shouldn't be surprised, these guys had to buy a company to do chat functionality and can't seem to build a shopping cart bwuahah. Maybe someone should tell Tim about shopify

Why does no one use your store front again?

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Jul 12, 2019, 13:35 Riahderymnmaddog

Hahah, I tried playing Mortal Kombat 11 in story mode, but there is just to much story. cool game though  

News Comments > Torchlight Free on Epic Games Store
3. Re: Torchlight Free on Epic Games Store Jul 12, 2019, 12:34 Riahderymnmaddog

This is bullshit, I paid full price for this game 10 years ago, and now it is free to play. UGGGGG!! DAMN YOU EPIC STORE!!  

News Comments > Field of Glory: Empires Released
2. Re: Field of Glory: Empires Released Jul 11, 2019, 15:38 Riahderymnmaddog

Why the fuck isn't this available on Epic Game Store. So sick of these exclusives.  

News Comments > Ion Maiden Renamed Ion Fury; Full Release Next Month
10. Re: Ion Maiden Renamed Ion Fury; Full Release Next Month Jul 11, 2019, 15:34 Riahderymnmaddog

is this a Nick Fury video game, uggg I am so confused now.  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
12. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jul 11, 2019, 11:40 Riahderymnmaddog

Ill be sticking with Intel until AMD doesn't require 50% more cores to "crush" Intel with 10% less performance. LOL seriously did you read the benchmarks reviews.

News Comments > Goat of Duty Early Access
1. Re: Goat of Duty Early Access Jul 11, 2019, 11:01 Riahderymnmaddog

I uninstalled this social justice warrior bullshit after 10 minutes because it didn't give me the option to play as a male goat.

In all fairness, I am not sure that i was being forced to play as a female, but I can only assume that's the case.

News Comments > Rainbow Six Siege Bans
2. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Bans Jul 11, 2019, 10:51 Riahderymnmaddog

so tired of being censored by liberal tech company's for expressing my deeply held conservative ideals.  

News Comments > Godhood Early Access
2. Re: Godhood Early Access Jul 10, 2019, 17:29 Riahderymnmaddog

Bill Borre wrote on Jul 10, 2019, 11:16:
Can I be L-Ron?

I am going to play as David Koresh

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
4. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jul 10, 2019, 17:24 Riahderymnmaddog

WaltC wrote on Jul 10, 2019, 15:28:
Re: 5700's not Crossfiring. OK, the guy who wrote that is all wrong on several levels! The latest 19.7.1 Adrenalins--which specifically support the 5700--support Crossfire all the way back, including dozens of old-game profiles--now in the drivers (where they have been for years--but if you don't have a Crossfire system you cannot see them as they do not appear)--and they are not going anywhere--Crossfire and SLI are pre-d3d12 tech, both of which lay outside of the API--any 3d-game API--and were dependent on 3dfx and then later AMD and nVidia, 100%. D3d12 puts all of that in the past. In the future, AMD and nVidia both will be doing SLI/Crossfire in the D3d12 motif. Shadow of the Tomb Raider, is one recent blockbuster game that does D3d12 multi-GPU perfectly, for instance. Crossfire and SLI are not disappearing--they've simply moved into the API--which I think is a lot better, myself, all of which people who write articles in gaming mags should be aware of, imo. But it is important to note that the driver support for the old multi-GPU games, formerly called Crossfire and SLI, is still very much a part of the AMD drivers--and probably nVidia's drivers, too, although I can't comment on those.

Crossfire/SLI has always been a very niche market. In its "heyday" it was never beyond 4%, and the kicker then was the total user base for 3d-gaming was 7x-10x smaller than it is today! So that 1% today could well equal 7%-10% of that "4%" market, etc. Percentages presented alone rarely tell a complete story, of course. All I can say is that I bought an RX-480 couple of years ago, then bought an RX-590 Christmas, 2018, and it has made a splendid Crossfire rig! Crossfire has come a long way--today you don't have to match frequencies between the cards (Rx-480 runs at 1305Mhz; 590 @ 1600Mhz.) You don't have to reboot to turn X-fire on and off anymore, etc. AMD has made it about as transparent as it can be. To top that off, D3d12 now includes multi-GPU (X-fire or SLI) as already mentioned. I think the writer here jumped the gun. Multi-GPU is about like RAID 0--some do, most don't, but that's always been the case for RAID 0--and Crossfire/SLI...;)

LOL I use both SLI and RAID 0

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Re:AMD’s RX 5700 cards ditched CrossFire because less than 1% of gamers care. Jul 10, 2019, 14:43 Riahderymnmaddog

muahhh, I am betting less then .01 of gamers can afford it, clue #1 being that they bought an AMD video card.  

News Comments > NVIDIA Releases SUPER RTX Cards and New Drivers
12. Re: NVIDIA Releases SUPER RTX Cards and New Drivers Jul 9, 2019, 15:36 Riahderymnmaddog

jdreyer wrote on Jul 9, 2019, 15:33:
aka_STEVE wrote on Jul 9, 2019, 14:33:
did anyone notice the complete irony in the drivers ..?

Nivida announces these new drivers are optimal for Division 2 & boost performance.
- then in the actual pdf notes; they clearly state that the Division 2 still crashes on these drivers in DX12 .

OK, ...so now the game optimally crashes ???

you can't even make this shit up, at this point.

The new AMD procs can't run Div 2 either.

That's why I play Anthem.

4. Re: NVIDIA Releases SUPER RTX Cards and New Drivers Jul 9, 2019, 11:44 Riahderymnmaddog

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Jul 9, 2019, 11:27:
Riahderymnmaddog wrote on Jul 9, 2019, 11:20:
NO THANK YOU, I will be using the vastly superior AMD cards from now that AMD has completely crushed Nvidia's performance.

Is this a joke?

Not if you're an AMD fanboi, and change the metric used to measure performance from frames per second to power consumption, or cost per frame.

1. Re: NVIDIA Releases SUPER RTX Cards and New Drivers Jul 9, 2019, 11:20 Riahderymnmaddog

NO THANK YOU, I will be using the vastly superior AMD cards now that AMD has completely crushed Nvidia's performance.

This comment was edited on Jul 9, 2019, 11:41.

News Comments > AMD NAVI Graphics Card Reviews
20. Re: AMD NAVI Graphics Card Reviews Jul 8, 2019, 13:04 Riahderymnmaddog

AMD is crushing it as they always do. That's why I use Intel.  

News Comments > Hunt: Showdown Next Month
4. Re: Hunt: Showdown Next Month Jul 3, 2019, 16:49 Riahderymnmaddog

Uhhhh isn't this game 2vs2 coop only?  

News Comments > Halo: Reach PC Video and Piracy Warning
26. Re: Halo: Reach PC Video and Piracy Warning Jul 1, 2019, 12:13 Riahderymnmaddog

Looking at the 38 page, 15,000 word EULA it appears they can revoke all your license’s LOL I wonder if they can revoke your O/S licenses too?  

News Comments > Tim Sweeney on EGS' Impact
70. Re: Tim Sweeney on EGS' Impact Jun 26, 2019, 19:00 Riahderymnmaddog

EPIC store is the devil mkay  

261 Comments. 14 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo