if you want this to work, then please include the following things that the first game did right...
1. Large levels that can be approached in multiple ways, and even has small secrets that reward the explorer....Think the Sub Base level with all the buildings that had patrolling bots.
2. Large Atmospheric levels that tie several "adventures" together, also has secrets to reward exploring, and provides a bit of a sandbox to play in..... think the Hong Kong levels
3. A GUI that DOESN'T scream "MADE FOR CONSOLES".
4. The constant intruduction of new and interesting potential or actual enemies.
5. JC Denton > Alex Denton.... One actually came across as an adult while the other was obviously designed to appeal to 14 year olds.
As for this expansion... sounds like sh3 using sh4 engine plugged into pacific in those few rare missions that actually occured during war...
But if you expect the game to be turn-based like the previous two Fallout games, you'll have to keep on dreaming.
I read all the postings and NONE say anything like this. Try "reading" posts before making statements. Everyone is talking about Microsoft, Live, Vista, and this Massive purchase they recently procured.
Give me an XBOX360 + mouse & keyboard, and i'd never use the PC for gaming again.
Everyone should be for laws like this in every state. If you are against it then you are either a real MORON yourself or some kind of sycophant pedophile.