Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Overon

Real Name Overon   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 13, 2002, 02:16
Total Comments 4180 (Master)
User ID 14799

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > No Man's Sky Patch Details and Plans
17. Re: NMS player base says buh bye Aug 21, 2016, 23:16 Overon

Sean Murray is a liar and a younger version of the bullshit artist Peter Molyneux. He's attempting to string everyone along with the promise of new content. But his Sony bosses will pull the plug on that and nobody should be buying this game because of all the lies and misrepresentations all gathered here for your convenience:

http://www.onemanslie.info/the-original-reddit-post/

This comment was edited on Aug 21, 2016, 23:26.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Citizen Gamescom Presentation
32. Re: Star Citizen Gamescom Presentation Aug 20, 2016, 18:41 Overon

They probably spent 6 months working on just that demo.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Gamescom Presentation
12. Re: Star Citizen Gamescom Presentation Aug 20, 2016, 14:29 Overon

Even if they "finish" the game, with so many systems there will be tons of bugs. And some bugs just rip the joy out of a game. I'm not impressed with tech demos that take months to create for shows.  

News Comments > Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Specs and Preloads
9. Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Specs and Preloads Aug 11, 2016, 21:57 Overon

I don't understand why they recommend 16 GB. Is it because it's a console port? I don't see how all the assets in Deus Ex in terms of graphical fidelity and sound would recommend 16 GB.  

News Comments > Xbox One Controller Windows Issues
16. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Aug 7, 2016, 15:30 Overon

LiTh wrote on Aug 7, 2016, 15:16:
Nothing more enjoyable then watching Blues posters bitch and moan about microsoft as they post from their microsoft OS's.
If I wasn't a PC gamer I would not be using Windows.

News Comments > PC No Man's Sky Three Day Delay; Server Wipe Plans
5. Re: PC No Man's Sky Three Day Delay; Server Wipe Plans Aug 6, 2016, 14:06 Overon

People are going to be so disappointed. I predict a game that is a mile wide but an inch deep. The next Spore. I have seen people play it and I don't get the attraction. Also I hope they have a good list of banned words for when people start naming things.

News Comments > More Overwatch Bans
29. Re: More Overwatch Bans Aug 2, 2016, 20:50 Overon

Here comes the retaliatory ddos.  

News Comments > Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach Announced
11. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach Announced Aug 2, 2016, 17:32 Overon

Is this going to a mobile designed game?

News Comments > More Overwatch Bans
26. Re: More Overwatch Bans Aug 2, 2016, 17:25 Overon

I expect DDOS attacks in retaliation.  

News Comments > Marvel Ultimate Alliances PC Fixes Coming
6. Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliances PC Fixes Coming Jul 30, 2016, 17:59 Overon

Get a refund from Steam. One of the top 5 worst ports ever.  

News Comments > etc.
8. Re: etc. Jul 16, 2016, 21:29 Overon

Here comes the culture wars. You can bet that if it was a Jesus skin things would turn out very differently. It's good to have majority religious status as opposed to minority religious status in the USA. That being said, I don't agree, in principle, that any creator should appease the religious feelings of anyone claiming offense.  

News Comments > GeForce 10 DPC Latency Issue
16. Re: GeForce 10 DPC Latency Issue Jul 15, 2016, 17:52 Overon

What are the consequences of high DPC latency?  

News Comments > DOOM Adds Vulkan Support
15. Re: DOOM Adds Vulkan Support Jul 11, 2016, 23:15 Overon

Enough posturing, prove it with benchmarks. I want to see.  

News Comments > DOOM Adds Vulkan Support
8. Re: DOOM Adds Vulkan Support Jul 11, 2016, 20:25 Overon

I want to see more benchmarks with amd and nvidia hardware. MORE  

News Comments > Op Ed
10. Re: Op Ed Jul 10, 2016, 15:37 Overon

I think steam reviews can be bad and individually they are, but there are some gems. I think paid reviews would be worse than steam reviews. So I think the solution would make things worse not better. It would go from bad to worse.  

News Comments > Evolve Stage 2 Details
28. Re: Evolve Stage 2 Details Jul 7, 2016, 22:26 Overon

DarkCntry wrote on Jul 7, 2016, 19:55:
Overon wrote on Jul 7, 2016, 17:51:
These devs/publisher are beyond pathetic. Nobody is buying their game, so they figure they will make money selling skins than buying the game. And what's equally pathetic is that they are right. It amazes me to this day that people will pay money for cosmetic virtual goods. Donate that shit to a charity instead. What's the matter with you?

What does it matter to you what other people spend THEIR money on? Every day people buy stupid shit and that's their own prerogative, since it doesn't affect you in any way, it shouldn't even matter.

I remember when the game was released and you needed a fucking spreadsheet to figure out what all the DLC packages and game editions that it came with. Fuck these devs/publisher. But gamers seem to have a very short memory. Send a message that behavior is anti consumer and not acceptable.

A spreadsheet for what?

Game
Season Pass
Game + Season Pass
Cosmetic DLC

That was what was available at release. I remember the same bitching over when Company of Heroes 2 was released, and the same teeth gnashing over shit that wasn't even worth the time to bitch about.
Of course people can buy whatever they want, ultimately. That doesn't mean I can't try to persuade them not to.

There were editions for different preorder bonuses from different places which had different DLC included.

News Comments > Evolve Stage 2 Details
26. Re: Evolve Stage 2 Details Jul 7, 2016, 17:51 Overon

I'm going to setup a site where you can gamble for Evolve skins that are surely to come and make thousands of dollars.

These devs/publisher are beyond pathetic. Nobody is buying their game, so they figure they will make money selling skins than buying the game. And what's equally pathetic is that they are right. It amazes me to this day that people will pay money for cosmetic virtual goods. Donate that shit to a charity instead. What's the matter with you?

I remember when the game was released and you needed a fucking spreadsheet to figure out what all the DLC packages and game editions that it came with. Fuck these devs/publisher. But gamers seem to have a very short memory. Send a message that behavior is anti consumer and not acceptable.

This comment was edited on Jul 7, 2016, 18:11.

News Comments > DOOM Patch Thursday
7. Re: DOOM Patch Thursday Jun 29, 2016, 17:12 Overon

They promised vulkan support after release. Where is it?  

News Comments > Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Space Marines Released
1. Re: Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Space Marines Released Jun 22, 2016, 00:10 Overon

Tau are coming next.  

News Comments > DOOM Demo Extended
19. Re: DOOM Demo Extended Jun 21, 2016, 12:00 Overon

When is the Vulkan patch coming out?  

4180 Comments. 209 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo