Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for Overon

Real Name Overon   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 13, 2002, 02:16
Total Comments 4327 (Master)
User ID 14799

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > G2A Solicits Paid Unattributed Editorial Support
2. Re: G2A Solicits Paid Unattributed Editorial Support Jul 8, 2019, 17:27 Overon

Isn't this how paid reviews work? Publish this message and good portion of the time it is not disclosed that the review was paid to say nice things about the product.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Halo: Reach PC Video and Piracy Warning
12. Re: Halo: Reach PC Video and Piracy Warning Jun 30, 2019, 23:15 Overon

Halo franchise will never die because there is tons of money to be made from the Halo name.  

News Comments > ELDEN RING Announced
10. Re: ELDEN RING Announced Jun 10, 2019, 17:46 Overon

Mr Martin will never finish Game of Thrones  

News Comments > Cyberpunk 2077 Date
21. Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Date Jun 9, 2019, 23:12 Overon

Now that the date has been announced those poor cd projekt red workers are going to be crunched to death during the "crunch" period.

"cock sucking attention damnit"

Dialogue designed for teenagers so it "adult." A more appropriate line would be "fucking attention god damnit" That would be a more reasonable line.

This comment was edited on Jun 9, 2019, 23:39.

News Comments > Warhammer: Chaosbane Released
5. Re: Warhammer: Chaosbane Released Jun 5, 2019, 07:02 Overon

Just another no name dev making a budget quality title unworthy of the the license and overcharging for it.

Why can't the owners of the IP ever give the license to someone who is competent? Oh I know, because the competent devs don't bid as highly to get the license and then after bidding so high to acquire the license, they have a low budget to actually develop the game and we get low quality shit like this.

When a new title is announced for a beloved IP franchise, everyone should immediately look at the pedigree and reputation and previous titles from that developer. And temper their expectations accordingly.

News Comments > Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries Announced
7. Re: Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries Announced Jun 4, 2019, 20:10 Overon

Another no name developer with no pedigree trading on a beloved franchise's name recognition with a low budget game.

This comment was edited on Jun 4, 2019, 22:21.

News Comments > New CoD Will be Soft Reboot Called Call of Duty: Modern Warfare?
9. Re: New CoD Will be Soft Reboot Called Call of Duty: Modern Warfare? May 25, 2019, 11:48 Overon

This franchise has hit rock bottom.  

News Comments > RAGE 2 Roadmap
10. Re: RAGE 2 Roadmap May 12, 2019, 19:19 Overon

Is this the "live services" bullshit roadmap? I have lower hopes about how this shit will microtransaction heavy.  

News Comments > SIGIL Delayed Again
8. Re: SIGIL Delayed Again May 12, 2019, 14:04 Overon

Never heard of SIGIL before.  

News Comments > Borderlands 3 Gameplay Reveal
6. Re: Borderlands 3 Gameplay Reveal May 1, 2019, 17:59 Overon

I dislike borderland and looter shooters. The only thing that I liked about borderlands is that sometimes the humor amused me.  

News Comments > Chris Roberts on Fixing Anthem
36. Re: Chris Roberts on Fixing Anthem Apr 21, 2019, 21:14 Overon

Chris Roberts is an expert. And his opinion is as worthy as mine. And Chris doesn't seem to appreciate the irony of some of what he is saying. I certainly appreciate it.  

News Comments > Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order in November
26. Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order in November Apr 14, 2019, 03:04 Overon

An EA game without microtransactions? I don't believe it.  

News Comments > Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice a Million Times
7. Re: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice a Million Times Apr 11, 2019, 21:01 Overon

Is the PC game ever going to get patches? Out for a while and it's still v1.02?  

News Comments > Ex-Valve Dev on Epic Games Store
56. Re: Ex-Valve Dev on Epic Games Store Apr 8, 2019, 18:36 Overon

What I wouldn't give to have a time machine and go into the future to see how this would turn out for everyone involved and what the ultimate consequences would be.

I do think that Steam is taking too much cut. I also know that Epic is cheating by buying exclusives. I do know that neither company is acting in the best interest of consumers.

News Comments > Sunday Patches
1. Re: Sunday Patches Mar 24, 2019, 14:48 Overon

Once again it's an embarrassment for From Software to have moders implement wide screen support, fov support, and frame rate unlocking. Fuck me, why can't From Software ever get this right. Dozens of developers can do it why can't they?

This comment was edited on Mar 24, 2019, 19:44.

News Comments > More Epic Games Store Exclusives Include PC Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls, and Detroit: Become Human
21. Re: More Epic Games Store Exclusives Include PC Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls, and Detroit: Bec Mar 20, 2019, 21:27 Overon

I'm waiting to see how these exclusives benefit consumers. I don't think they can.  

News Comments > Google Announces Stadia, Their Streaming Service
23. Re: Google Announces Stadia, Their Streaming Service Mar 19, 2019, 17:27 Overon

Quinn wrote on Mar 19, 2019, 14:38:
I don't want this. Fuck off. If I wanted this I'd be in arcade halls all the time. I want my own PC -- my owm baby. No wait this requires a poem:

I built you from the ground up
You started with complaining
My sweat and tears were begging you
I needed you for gaming
The proper tweak was all the charm
Your sweet hum worth all the bother
My sanctuary, you now are to me
A newborn
I, your father

Great poem!

News Comments > Google Announces Stadia, Their Streaming Service
22. Re: Google Announces Stadia, Their Streaming Service Mar 19, 2019, 17:25 Overon

How will they get around the physics of network latency? How many other companies have attempted to do this and failed? What makes Google's attempt any different? Granted there are some games that are not very latency dependent and there are fiber optic connection that people have that can handle the throughput but other than lots of servers near you, how can you lower the latency?  

News Comments > NVIDIA Bringing DirectX Raytracing to GeForce GTX Cards
6. Re: NVIDIA Bringing DirectX Raytracing to GeForce GTX Cards Mar 18, 2019, 20:51 Overon

It's a trap. When more developers do more ray tracing in games, and people realize that they can't run with those effects at acceptable FPS, they will feel that they have to upgrade to Nvidia GTX GPUS.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
42. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 16, 2019, 14:45 Overon

To Gunnar-man!  

4327 Comments. 217 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo