Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for fujiJuice

Real Name fujiJuice   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 1, 2002, 22:05
Total Comments 625 (Apprentice)
User ID 14675

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > POSTAL 4 Delivered to Early Access

8. No subject Oct 14, 2019, 23:05 fujiJuice

Even 20+ years ago I didn't enjoy these games and this looks even worse.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > DOOM Eternal Delayed

7. No subject Oct 8, 2019, 22:11 fujiJuice

CJ_Parker wrote on Oct 8, 2019, 19:24:
Um, newsflash, bruh: Doom is like the most basic, simplistic, simpleton Beavis & Butthead shooter ever made.

I am not sure you are aware but they have updated the engine a smidge since 1993. Changes with the lighting or something.

News Comments > Frogwares Publisher Split Causes Game Delistings

1. No subject Sep 26, 2019, 21:43 fujiJuice

Sounds like perfect grounds for a lawsuit.  

News Comments > Morning Interviews

2. No subject Sep 20, 2019, 12:47 fujiJuice

I don't watch or follow him but I did once see a compilation of him being pretty terrible to players that killed him in Fortnite.  

News Comments > Batman Arkham Collection and LEGO Batman Trilogy Free on the Epic Games Store

17. No subject Sep 19, 2019, 20:10 fujiJuice

CJ_Parker wrote on Sep 19, 2019, 19:31:
To me, Knight was the pinnacle of the series. Playing them back to back, I found each Arkham game got a little better than the previous one and Knight is the culmination of awesomeness because it has the best world/city, best story, best atmosphere (the threat feels "real" and the world changes visually for a while), the awesome (mostly optional) batmobile, best characters, great visuals even though it is "only" Unreal 3, tons of attention to detail all over the place, entertaining side activities and the list goes on and on.

I totally agree. I really enjoyed the batmobile/tank, the way it transitioned between the two was so quick and pretty. I also appreciated that you could go so very fast through the city and the little details on the sides of buildings ( and there are a lot ) would just explode as you drove through them, instead of stopping you cold.

I probably never would of played it after the bad reception it got on release, but it came with my PS4 so I gave it a shot and found it very enjoyble. I even played it again when I got it on steam for dirt cheap.

News Comments > Batman Arkham Collection and LEGO Batman Trilogy Free on the Epic Games Store

13. No subject Sep 19, 2019, 18:39 fujiJuice

Creston wrote on Sep 19, 2019, 17:37:
Wow, goddamn. Thumbsup Epic.

So just purely out of curiosity, has there ever been anything revealed with regards who picks up the tab for this? Are the publishers giving the games away for free, or does Epic just pick up the tab? If it's the latter, this is literally costing them billions of dollars.

The parents of kids that play Fortnite are buying them for you.

News Comments > RAGE 2 - Rise of the Ghosts This Month

2. No subject Sep 9, 2019, 21:31 fujiJuice

Well it looks like they are all fully committed to these anti-consumer practices.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Squadron 42 Beta Delay

13. No subject Aug 31, 2019, 19:34 fujiJuice

El Pit wrote on Aug 31, 2019, 19:29:
Just 12 weeks? I doubt it.

12 "space weeks" next to a supermassive black hole.

News Comments > Infinite Falls Fires Designer & Cancels Game Over Abuse Allegation

5. No subject Aug 28, 2019, 20:42 fujiJuice

I prefer my Whirley Pop.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization

9. No subject Aug 24, 2019, 02:38 fujiJuice

I'm honestly surprised this isn't a federal law. Education of future generations is a major national security issue.  

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs

4. No subject Aug 11, 2019, 22:09 fujiJuice

Cutter wrote on Aug 11, 2019, 15:40:
Or rather, think of the environment first and stop being so fucking lazy and just adding more needless plastic to the landfills in the first place. How hard it is to just buy some beans, grind them and brew them into a fucking cup? Seemingly very for far too many lazy assholes out there.

What are you some kind of eco-villain, stop being so lazy and grow your own beans.

News Comments > Op Ed

4. No subject Aug 7, 2019, 21:12 fujiJuice

I see after reading this new blog post they refuse to apologize and are doubling down. Super smart. This guy clearly likes to intentionally antagonize people, he says as much, but when there is backlash he is the first to say not fair. Zero self awareness.  

News Comments > Op Ed

3. Re: Get Thimbleweed Park for Free Aug 7, 2019, 21:04 fujiJuice

Squirmer wrote on Aug 7, 2019, 20:40:
I don't get it. The worst thing you could find to cite there is "nobody owes you the game", and meanwhile the dev is being called a f----- n----- k---, a piece of shit, and told to kill himself. And you're suggesting it's somehow his fault? Don't stir the angry gamer nest!

Of course no one deserves to have their life threatened or be called those terrible things. However to pretend they are without fault in this discussion is dismissive of their behavior too. They are either young and painfully naive, or just plain arrogant to think that the way they handled this in the beginning would have be welcomed with open arms.

Let's not take the route of "You don't agree with Israel's influence on American policies and politics therefore you must be antisemitic". An extreme analogy but an apt one. Not everyone who thinks they are not very nice people undeserving of people's hard earned money is calling them racial slurs or telling them to kill themselves. I mean have they even apologized or have they now gone full victim card?

News Comments > On Sale

2. No subject Jul 23, 2019, 23:11 fujiJuice

No $20 or lower in my opinion.  

News Comments > Morning Interviews

9. No subject Jun 27, 2019, 23:56 fujiJuice

So we should buy it broken and not what was stated in the hope that it gets fixed? And which is the dumb argument?  

News Comments > WoW Classic in August; Testing Begins Tomorrow

2. No subject May 14, 2019, 21:28 fujiJuice

Me, like a lot of people, have been asking for this for years. They initially didn't want to do it.  

News Comments > Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint Revealed?

2. Re: Get Thimbleweed Park for Free May 8, 2019, 22:49 fujiJuice

Cutter wrote on May 8, 2019, 19:13:
Not Point Break, brah? Surfin's the source, man. It'll change your life. Swear to god.

I am an FBI agent!

News Comments > Out of the Blue

6. No subject Mar 16, 2019, 11:43 fujiJuice

I'm sorry for your loss Blue.  

News Comments > Steam Versus Review Bombing

7. No subject Mar 16, 2019, 10:14 fujiJuice

CJ_Parker wrote on Mar 16, 2019, 09:38:
The proposed system isn't exactly a genius move and it still requires manual intervention by Valve. I'm wondering why they even bother. If I were them I'd lock down the review feature after a review has been submitted with a popup notice for the reviewing gamer to consider carefully that his/her review is final.

The review feature could then only be reactivated/reopened manually for a single edit (one hit of the 'submit' button) by the dev/publisher e.g. if they release a game-changing patch or DLC or whatever.

You cast two birds with one stone like this cuz you'll block the shitstorm reviews and you make people consider their reviews more carefully instead of firing them from the hip.

Listen to the CJ they must, instead of keeping on flailing about like amateurs!

This relies on people being trusted to do the reasonable thing. People can not be trusted to do that.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits

4. No subject Mar 16, 2019, 10:07 fujiJuice

I think most people understand Youtube only plays video clips. It is a video clip of it being rendered in real time on hardware that isn't RTX. Not too hard to understand.  

625 Comments. 32 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >