Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for StarfishPounder

Real Name StarfishPounder   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ColonFiller
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Fvck. You.
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 23, 2002, 04:53
Total Comments 8 (Suspect)
User ID 14553

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > DOOM III Trailer
62. No subject May 13, 2003, 15:13 ColonFiller

he was referring to your spelling of 'cummunity' dumbass

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > On Half-Life 2
73. no May 1, 2003, 12:41 ColonFiller

article sucks those screenshots look liek shit

News Comments > DOOM III Q&A
58. gah May 1, 2003, 12:37 ColonFiller

this game look like itll suck chansaws are stupit and teh graffix look exactly as tehy did years ago blank and boring and ooo tryin to be edgy with all the blod and headless boddies ooo im scarred like ive enver seen that shit before duh this game sux cs blows this game awy

News Comments > Hitman 2 Backlash
177. ;alkehr;eanb Nov 2, 2002, 01:50 ColonFiller

thank god i havent read a single fucking post on this topic cuz its now like 102830192830198 responses long. all i kjow is i got this tgame tonight and palyed the first 4 or 5 llevels. i didnt see no sinks and no racism. unless you call killing those commie bastard russinas and spitnaz troops racism. spo far ive killed russins, chianese/asian/japanese/korean/viatnamese/whatever, russinas, germans, rusians, italins and russians. for the first 5 levels it seems that russians are getting the short end of the stick. not the sinks. so why all the bitchin? justtrying to make a quick doller again like all the other speical interest gorups?

News Comments > Death in a Cyber Cafe, Part Three
29. Whatta dumbass Oct 24, 2002, 08:36 ColonFiller

what a tragedy he died boohoo - whatta loser. probably a good thing so someone else could get on the damn machine - jackass taking up a perfectly good workstation someone else could use

News Comments > Death at an Internet Cafe
25. Whatta dumbass Oct 10, 2002, 08:32 ColonFiller

I at least hope he paid for his time there.

News Comments > NOLF 2 Gold
46. dumb Sep 23, 2002, 01:07 ColonFiller

u homos that preorder games are takin it in the chute - never have i ordered something (and had to pay for nextday or 2nd day shippin) that i couldnt just go to bestbuys or eb to get on the release day - nad most the tiem they discount it a few bucks becase of a 'sale'. keep preodering dumbasses - it really works (not at all)

News Comments > UT2003 Gold
140. No subject Sep 23, 2002, 01:00 ColonFiller

u queers that whine 'its to fast' and 'i cant keep up' might wanan check your gerieatric prescription - must be to old to paly this game dumbasses. maybe u should try something more yur speed like tropico or backyard baseball - fags

only dikdunkers think this game is to fast - so sorry u cant keep up - ok not really

8 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo