Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Michael Rigs

Real Name Michael Rigs   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Rigs
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description ATI fanboi - Hardcore PC gamer (simRacing, flight-sims, space-sims, strategy/wargames) - Custom PC builder (25 years)
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 10, 2002, 02:12
Total Comments 2209 (Senior)
User ID 14292

User comment history
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
12. Re: Evening Tech Bits Oct 11, 2015, 00:32 Rigs

Dacron wrote on Oct 10, 2015, 21:13:
Fantaz wrote on Oct 10, 2015, 18:58:
he's smarter than u

Not possible. My mom says I'm the smartest and most handsome guy on the planet.

I got ya both beat! You may be smart and handsome, but my Mom says I'm special ! I even went to special education classes! How's that for elite?

=-Rigs-=

'We talked about peace. You didn't want peace! We talked about cooperation. You didn't want cooperation! You want war! Is that it? You want a war? Well, you've got a war!'
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ubisoft Teasing Something; Maybe Far Cry Primal?
7. Re: Ubisoft Teasing Something; Maybe Far Cry Primal? Oct 5, 2015, 21:10 Rigs

Cutter wrote on Oct 5, 2015, 21:03:
Can these assholes not do anything original? Just rehash the same shit over and over? Worse still, on an annual basis. Exact same game reskinned. Yawn.

Could be worse, you know. Could be Call of Duty: Advanced Modern Black Warfare Ops 4: Zombies on Parade. At least they change it around a bit. It'll probably be the typical 'Ubisoft Game', with the towers (monoliths) and the strongholds (caves where the Morlocks reside, waiting to feast on the Eloi).

Personally, I wish they'd do a full version of FC3: Blood Dragon. How fucking EPIC would that shit be?

=-Rigs-=

'We talked about peace. You didn't want peace! We talked about cooperation. You didn't want cooperation! You want war! Is that it? You want a war? Well, you've got a war!'

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
10. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 5, 2015, 18:02 Rigs

Cutter wrote on Oct 5, 2015, 16:09:
*snipped for sanity*

Oh, fuck off, Cutter....you have no idea who I am or what I stand for, and per-usual, you're totally, absolutely, and completely wrong. It was an analogy, not a political statement. It had no other meaning or purpose other than that. Everything isn't a fucking cipher that needs to be decoded and understood for a deeper, philosophical meaning. A duck is sometimes just a duck and a conceited, ignorant, stubborn and arrogant jerk is sometimes still just...a jerk. You want nutjob, look in the mirror, you elitist prick.

=-Rigs-=

This comment was edited on Oct 5, 2015, 18:35.

News Comments > NVIDIA Relaunches Cloud Gaming
42. Re: NVIDIA Relaunches Cloud Gaming Oct 5, 2015, 11:03 Rigs

Burrito of Peace wrote on Oct 3, 2015, 23:33:
Rigs wrote on Oct 2, 2015, 13:27:
...I don't have enough time in the day to keep track of their mobile line or SSD performance or whatever it was Lansbury and Tacosalad were talking about...

That's an interesting sobriquet you've chosen for me, Rigs. I'm not entirely sure what I, personally, have done to earn it but thank you.

A very good friend of mine's nickname is actually Tacosalad, so I guess you might call it a term of endearment?

You should make the time because SoCs are going to be the mainline source of income for any chip manufacturer in the very near future. For some companies, that is already a fact. Without that mainline source of income for a chip manufacturer, niche products like video cards are going to be less and less important until they disappear entirely.

I'll give you an example. Intel, the largest hardware technology company ever, is focusing more and more on SoCs. They've flat out stopped making motherboards that aren't server or workstation class boards, and even then those boards are in limited designs and quantity. They are focused, in the consumer space, on the NUC design because it allows them to showcase their SoC/embedded/micro design and manufacturing capabilities. They've even taken it in to the enterprise sector with the Xeon D, which you can read about here. That's all on 14nm, by the way. What's AMD down to now? 28nm?

Iris Pro has always been targeted at the embedded/SoC/AIO/micro markets with the small benefit of being able to integrate it in to consumer oriented products as/if needed. Is it going to be performance gaming oriented? Hell no, but then most of the world's users aren't performance gaming oriented. They want to be able to play low stress games like Candy Crush, Minecraft, and other titles like it. Iris Pro will do that easily and in a tablet form or laptop form or even a cell form and it will do it with some pretty low power consumption? What does AMD have to counter that? All I hear is crickets.

Even if you wanted to narrowly compare AMD's ATi offerings against Nvidia's offerings, AMD is getting their ass handed to them there as well. Nvidia is refining and boosting their Tegra line (as I mentioned upthread with their X1) which is going in to Google's latest line of tablets. "But I don't buy Google tablets because..." doesn't matter. Other people do or other second tier manufacturers use them as reference designs for their own products if they aren't already going with Intel's solutions. The Surface Pro line is arguably the most powerful tablet cum laptop design in the world right now and it uses Intel's solution. If you buy a non-Pro, you're getting an Nvidia solution with the Tegra line. What does AMD have to compete with the entire tablet market? Nothing.

"B..b..but VIDEO CARDS!" OK, let's take a look at them. Hereis a comparison between a R390 and a 970. The R390 looks pretty good, right? But the 970 isn't the top of the line for Nvidia is it? Nope, that'd be the 980Ti. So let's bump the Radeon down to an equivalent class. That would be the 380. Here is that comparison. Uh oh, looks like the 970 destroys the R380 in absolute performance. Ouch.

Let's do top of the line. 390X versue 980GTX Ti. Well, here are those results. Pretty decent but AMD knew what the 980 series was going to be capable of because they had nearly a year since the launch of the 980GTX (non Ti) versus when they released the 390X. Again, ouch. The R390 is comparative to a one year old card and they released it this year.

I appreciate that you've explained all of that to me. I've had so much going on in the last two months that I have not had but a few minutes here and there to keep current on things related to gaming and computing. I would like nothing more than to sit down for an hour or two and go over it bit by bit but I just don't have the time. But that doesn't mean I'm not interested.

You've admitted that you're a fan boy and that's OK. I'm a Raiders fan and have been for years. However good the Raiders might look this year, it doesn't prevent me from honestly admitting that the Raiders have sucked for a very, very long time. I'm honestly not trying to antagonize you but you come off as pretty shrill and militant in your support of AMD. It makes you come off as a frothing, glazed eyed hype monkey. I've seen many of your posts over the years and, normally, you come across as a fairly rational person but in this thread...not so much.

I realize tone is a very hard thing to project in online communication, however I assure you that I was not frothing at the mouth, nor was I stamping my feet like a mad little boy. I will apologize though, as I broke one of my cardinal rules when commenting here at Blues. I don't post unless I have the time to fully explain my reasons (and any replies afterward) and I don't post if I don't know what I'm talking about. My other rule is that I don't post when I'm angry, tired, drunk, or hyper. As a writer, I tend to suffer from 'writers block' on occasion, however for the last few months I've been having a really hard time transferring my thoughts to words. Even when I'm talking this has become a serious problem, the words I want to say are there in my head but I just can't get them out. I know what I want to say, just I don't know how. And it's been getting worse. I should have kept my 'mouth' shut in this instance instead of going full-bore fanboy and putting 'MSW' on blast. I stepped into an argument I wasn't equipped to handle and I was more annoyed at my own inability to get out what I meant than what MSW was saying and that shows in my responses.

I think for now, I'm just going to silently lurk and read until I have the ability to adequately and respectfully discuss something. Again, I appreciate you breaking down the details, I wish sites would do that more often for those of us that don't have hours to devote to comparing stats and benchmarks...

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 5, 2015, 10:36 Rigs

“We call it a data plan just like wireless companies have data plans."

No, refusing to call a duck a duck doesn't all of a sudden make that duck....not a duck. Giving an unpopular term a friendly name doesn't make it different either. That's like calling abortion 'a positive process for selective human development'. It's still abortion. It's still killing a living human being for whatever reason. Because you can't make peace with that fact and call it something else might possibly tell you that just maybe you shouldn't be doing it at all. Yeah, that's called morals. And intuition. And fucking common sense.

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Master of Orion Gameplay Trailer
2. Re: Master of Orion Gameplay Trailer Oct 2, 2015, 20:22 Rigs

eRe4s3r wrote on Oct 2, 2015, 19:52:
Aside that.. WORF? I swear I heard Worf...

That was definitely Michael Dorn (Worf). I'd know that voice anywhere and it does sound a little bit aged, which is to be expected since it's been nearly 30 years since TNG premiered on tv... (OMG!)

Fun Fact: It's now been longer between the premier of TNG (1987) and now (2015 - 28 years) than it was between the original series (1966) and 'The Next Generation' (1987 - 21 years)...

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Microsoft Acquires Havoc
5. Re: Microsoft Acquires Havoc Oct 2, 2015, 20:11 Rigs

NetHead wrote on Oct 2, 2015, 19:32:
Really wish the big publishers/developers would all get behind an open source physics engine, maybe Bullet or whatever, and all contribute to it so they could all in turn use and benefit from it along with gaming on the whole, which in turn would again benefit them.

Rotfl

Awww, that's just so cute! My, I remember when I was that naive young....

=-Rigs-=

39. Re: NVIDIA Relaunches Cloud Gaming Oct 2, 2015, 13:27 Rigs

Verno wrote on Oct 2, 2015, 09:48:
I don't find this to be true and I own current gen consoles. Many games struggle to meet stable framerates and almost all of them make sacrifices in detail toggles. The GPU in the consoles is 2 generations old already and frankly wasn't that impressive to begin with. It's just a testament to optimization and lower level access to the hardware that devs get the results they do. The A6s are pieces of crap. Last time I used one it couldn't even manage a stable 30fps at 720p with low details in Alien: Isolation. They're fine for playing little indie games but 1080p AAA nope and Anandtech agrees.

While the A6 isn't top of the line (it was never meant to be in the first place), I've given it a very thorough workout over the last two years or so that I've had it and I can promise you that if your system is configured correctly, you're not trying to stream 1080p video or have 50 tabs open in Chrome in the background or anything stressful like that, it will play most games out there at playable frame rates. Of course you're not going to get 1080p and full detail. I already admitted to this. I'm not stupid nor am I clueless, contrary to apparent popular opinion. I know the what the hell I'm talking about. Obviously an A6 isn't going to win any awards and when I referenced the A6, I was talking more about the HD6350 inside, not the cpu side of the APU. But it's not a slouch if you know how to use it right and don't mind knocking the sliders back a little...or playing a little under 1080p, which, my LCD being 1680x1050, is no issue. Again, I've admitted all of this, so why does it keep coming back as a point of debate in this argument/discussion?

The Xbox One has 32MB of ESRAM by the way, not 512MB. It's essentially a cache that is theoretically faster but requires more grunt work from devs. It also has a slightly weaker GPU than the PS4. I'm not even sure why people are talking about consoles when discussing videocards. Supplying those has more to do with contractual negotiation than anything else, it has no bearing on who has better parts. Intel, Nvidia and AMD have all previously supplied consoles.

You're absolutely correct, the Xbone has 32mb of ESRAM (hey, I got the ESRAM part right, though!). I'm not sure where I got the 512mb from, maybe just fatigue from arguing all day...

AMD gutted its driver division and only seems to send out WHQL releases once a year at this stage. I don't mind installing betas but even those seem to take too long vs Nvidia. Their latest cards run hot as hell and eat power. The only saving grace is some clever cooling designs from third parties. I have no real confidence in buying them right now, to me the only reason to bother is price. The only compelling card in their lineup is the R9 Nano for people doing living room builds. What they have going for them is price but if they keep channel dumping they're just going to confuse the market.

My only contention here is the driver release times. They released 12 drivers last year, as the last one was 14.12 and I'm sure you're aware that it goes YEAR/MONTH. So I'm not sure where you're getting this one WHQL driver a year thing from? I'm not saying they always release a driver every month, they don't, but they try to get them out as soon as possible. They've had four or five driver releases this year already and not all of them were betas, though the majority were. Still, the latest was 15.9 which just got a hotfix and while that's not WHQL-certified, the July 15.7 release is. Personally, I don't see the big deal with it being certified or not, they work just the same.

I want a better AMD so that Nvidia is forced to compete but they're not investing a lot back into the business and don't seem to have a plan for the future. I wouldn't be shocked if they're gone within a few years at this rate.

To be bluntly honest, while I say I'm an AMD fanboy, it's really just the ATI-side (if you can call it that, or the video card side, let's say) that I'm partial to. If AMD's cpu business goes tits up, so be it. Aside from some notable cpus in the past such as the Thunderbirds, Durons, Semprons and Athlons, they've never really been a contender against Intel and I don't think they're really giving them much competition, which is probably why you still see the latest Core i7's come out at a $999 price point. I don't pretend to know the specifics, I don't have enough time in the day to keep track of their mobile line or SSD performance or whatever it was Lansbury and Tacosalad were talking about. That doesn't make my take on things any less valid and I'm sure if I had the time to staple my eyelids open and do some research, I could certainly jump into the deep end of that discussion. But I'm not going to embarrass myself by arguing about something I know nothing about. If AMD wasn't to spin the videocard side (the ATI-side, so to speak) off before they went under then that would definitely be a sad day for PC gaming...much like it was when 3dfx went under and was gobbled up by nVidia...

=-Rigs-=

This comment was edited on Oct 2, 2015, 16:34.

News Comments > Star Citizen Employees "Speak Out"
64. Re: Cloud Imperium Games employee Reviews Oct 2, 2015, 00:34 Rigs

Vall Forran wrote on Oct 2, 2015, 00:26:
More clickbait. WTG Blue.

Bugger off then!

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Star Citizen Employees "Speak Out"
61. Re: Cloud Imperium Games employee Reviews Oct 2, 2015, 00:19 Rigs

RedEye9 wrote on Oct 1, 2015, 23:41:
These may be some CIG employee comments on glassdoor.au
from this reddit thread Escapist "Anonymous" Sources Uncovered

Forbes has picked up on the 'Ruin Train(wreck)' too...

http://onforb.es/1jAWB92

=-Rigs-=

34. Re: NVIDIA Relaunches Cloud Gaming Oct 1, 2015, 22:16 Rigs

Murder She Wrote wrote on Oct 1, 2015, 19:55:
That is quite the meltdown. When you announce yourself a fanboy and declare loyalty for a brand you discredit yourself, don't blame me for your own actions. Stomping your feet and swearing at me doesn't exactly make anyone take you more seriously, I'm not a 13 year old who is impressed by such things. All I said was that AMD has made some shitty video cards over the years and several people agreed. I didn't say they were all bad but you apparently decided to take it that way. I've owned several previous gen Nvidia and AMD cards too, like I'm sure most people here have. We currently have an AMD based HTPC and an Nvidia gaming PC even. I always buy products based on their own merits, not based out of some misplaced loyalty or susceptibility to marketing/branding.

Dude, seriously, get over yourself! I'm not 'stomping my feet'...you just don't fucking listen whatsoever. But that's fine. Now we're playing the 'oh, I'm an adult and I don't have pissing contests with 12-year-olds' when in fact I'm most likely older than you are! And this isn't a pissing contest...so put your dick away and put the ruler up. Go play your games and when you want to have an adult discussion like I was trying to have, then we'll talk. You're just rehashing everything you've said over and over and I've given an answer to everything you said, yet you still seem to not understand...

=-Rigs-=

31. Re: NVIDIA Relaunches Cloud Gaming Oct 1, 2015, 19:25 Rigs

Murder She Wrote wrote on Oct 1, 2015, 15:53:
Rigs wrote on Oct 1, 2015, 14:24:
Did I not just say I was an AMD/ATI fanboy? Why am I 'so defensive and hostile about others being balanced and buying products based on their merits'? Oh, 'bruh'? It's so funny how you can sit there in previous posts and bash AMD and then wonder why someone that actually LIKES AMD would come in and defend it. For the same reason you talk shit about it is why I come in here and defend it

Admitting your own bias doesn't make your comments valid, if anything its more the opposite. It's funny you think I was bashing AMD by stating they had made some shitty products in that timespan, its just a fact. Every arch can't be a winner and both companies have made notable stinkers in the past.People shouldn't have to preface every potentially negative comment just because you're a sensitive little girl about graphics cards. I'm not sure why you're so emotionally invested in a random corporation who makes video cards but its apparent you want to argue to the death or something so I'm going to go play Borderlands. And laugh about the thought of you fuming behind your keyboard whenever anyone dares to insult our lord and savior Advanced Micro Devices

Listen, Lansbury, like my 'own bias doesn't make my comments valid', your opinion doesn't make this fact...

they had made some shitty products in that timespan

That's an opinion, not a truth. Do you know the difference? Do you understand the definition of 'fanboy'? Do you not like certain products? I would find it extremely difficult to believe that you don't prefer a certain kind of car, food or electronics. I like AMD...well, actually, I like ATI, which is why I don't really argue about AMD's rather shitty record with cpu's as much as video cards. Am I 'fuming behind my keyboard whenever dares to insult our lord and savior AMD'? Well, first I'm glad that you've decided to take AMD into your heart as your lord and savior, second, you should see a psychologist, because that's not natural or in any way healthy. Third, I'm actually laughing because you're the one having a hard time with this concept, not me. It's like you can't understand why someone would have a vested interest in something that they use every single day. I don't have a fucking prayer alter with an AMD poster hanging in front giving sacrificial RAM sticks to the AMD god. It just pisses me off when uninformed people talk shit about something they don't know about and don't have personal experience with. You don't have an AMD card, so why talk shit? THIS is what I'm getting at...

=-Rigs-=

24. Re: NVIDIA Relaunches Cloud Gaming Oct 1, 2015, 14:24 Rigs

Murder She Wrote wrote on Oct 1, 2015, 10:40:
Rigs wrote on Oct 1, 2015, 09:15:
Bizarre and defensive, eh? So bringing up facts that support my argument, even if it isn't strictly gaming related is bizarre now? Yes, I'm defensive. I'm an AMD/ATI fanboy...duh. Everyone knows that. Get with the program, dude!

Bitcoin mining and the weak console APUs which can barely manage 60fps in most 720p games aren't exactly facts that support any argument here. Buying a brand instead of a product just means you're buying into marketing. AMD has put out dog shit products in the past and I didn't buy them. Same with Nvidia. My comment is as valid as yours, maybe you've never used an Nvidia product and are lying. I guess if I was weird I could just assume that but I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I don't know why you're so defensive and hostile about others being balanced and buying products based on their merits "bruh". Getting that emotionally invested in a brand is really strange, it reminds me of the Apple cult.

Getting back to things that matter, I dislike the idea of GeForce Now. The latency will never be there for many of the games I care about and I don't like having no local access to the product.

Did I not just say I was an AMD/ATI fanboy? Why am I 'so defensive and hostile about others being balanced and buying products based on their merits'? Oh, 'bruh'? It's so funny how you can sit there in previous posts and bash AMD and then wonder why someone that actually LIKES AMD would come in and defend it. For the same reason you talk shit about it is why I come in here and defend it, because it was the subject of the discussion. And for the record, I call bullshit on your ' weak console APU's that can barely manage 60fps in most 720p games'. Way to generalize, there. Most current gen consoles have absolutely NO problem giving 60fps at 720p. It's when they get up to 1080p when they have trouble and not because the APU can't handle it, but rather, in Xbone's case anyway, the way they have video ram (or ESRAM) implemented. A paltry 512megs of it ain't gonna get you far. The APU in the PS4 has no problem with games, assuming the dev actually knows what the hell they're doing! As for PC-based APU's, I have an A6 (which has an equivalent HD6350) with 4gb of DDR3 and it has no trouble playing 1080p video, or playing anything up to 'AAA' graphics heavy games in 1080p. The Witcher3 and GTA5 have some trouble without pulling the options down a tad, but then again, my 7850 has trouble with it, too, at 1680x1050. And have I owned nVidia? Would you like to see the box of nVidia Geforce256, GF2MX's, GF3's and TNT2's and RIVA's I have sitting next to me? Aside from them, I have two laptops with 670M's. So yes, I've used nVidia, and I don't like them one bit.

=-Rigs-=

19. Re: NVIDIA Relaunches Cloud Gaming Oct 1, 2015, 09:15 Rigs

Murder She Wrote wrote on Oct 1, 2015, 08:07:
The last time I had any problems with Nvidia drivers was in 2005, I guess I win this battle of anecdotes. Seriously though, I've owned both brands for a long time now, I'm even running 2 different gaming machines in this house with a card from each. AMD has been pretty shitty just like Nvidia has been pretty shitty and anyone who says otherwise is deluded. They both go through periods of idiotic design, both in terms of hardware and software.

The rest of your post is really bizarre and defensive, talking about bitcoin and consoles smacks of desperation to be blunt. Instead of getting so invested in a particular brand you should probably weigh each card on its own merits.

In terms of AMD continuing on..well they aren't doing that hot.

Bizarre and defensive, eh? So bringing up facts that support my argument, even if it isn't strictly gaming related is bizarre now? Yes, I'm defensive. I'm an AMD/ATI fanboy...duh. Everyone knows that. Get with the program, dude!

As for the rest of your post and the other two who are lucky to find their way out of their rooms in the morning, it's pretty much what I expected a response would be. 'Oh, I use both, I just didn't specifically say before even though such a statement would make my comments just a tiny bit more valid'. Sure, bruh. Sure.

=-Rigs-=

13. Re: NVIDIA Relaunches Cloud Gaming Oct 1, 2015, 00:40 Rigs

Murder She Wrote wrote on Sep 30, 2015, 23:33:
WaltC wrote on Sep 30, 2015, 18:23:
The constant spewing of childish BS like this is precisely why I haven't bought a nVidia GPU since 2002...! Ugh...! (But it's fun watching them do moronic stuff like this...;))

AMD had some pretty shitty years in there, not so sure I would be boasting about that.

nVidia hasn't exactly had the best time with their drivers as of late, so I'm not sure why you'd even be throwing rocks from your glass house?

Obviously, anyone here that talks shit about AMD cards being 'underpowered', 'glitchy' or having 'driver issues' doesn't have one and hasn't had one for a long time. The last time I had ANY problems with AMD/ATI drivers was way the fuck back in 2006 with my X850Pro. My HD-series cards (4870, 5770 and now 7850) all have had absolutely NO issues whatsoever.***

Do certain games have problems with running on these cards? Well, of course, silly! You know, Arkham Knight ran just as shitty on nVidia as it did on AMD and I'll point out that the current-gen consoles, which all have AMD GCN video (7xxx-series cards and above), have had no issues with it. The cards are fine. During the Bitcoin-mining years, what card was best for mining? AMD. What card took over current gen consoles? AMD. Just because nVidia has more play money to pour into marketing and plastering their name over everything doesn't mean it goes to better quality of their products. You'd think they'd invest some of that marketing budget to get the leg-up on AMD and beat them once and for all, if AMD cards are as bad as some of you tend to claim. But AMD stills continues on, wonder why that is? Hmmm...

*** - The 7850/1gb broke it's fan after 10 months, certainly not AMD's fault. XFX replaced it even though by the time it was sent in, it had only a few days left on it's warranty and ran out before I got it back. Once replaced, it's performed as it should since with no other issues.

=-Rigs-=

This comment was edited on Oct 1, 2015, 01:09.

News Comments > WildStar Free-to-Play Launches
23. Re: WildStar Free-to-Play Launches Sep 29, 2015, 16:34 Rigs

Download, make an account, sign in annnnnd...

What's this 'que' business?! I wanna play dammit!

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Quote of the Day
29. Re: Quote of the Day Sep 29, 2015, 16:31 Rigs

harlock wrote on Sep 29, 2015, 13:59:
if the world revolves around you, then everything is personal.. thats how egotism works

it all depends on how far up your own ass you are... some dipshits take a rain storm personally

The world does revolve around me. I thought everyone knew that. Did you not get the memo?

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > WildStar Free-to-Play Launches
4. Re: WildStar Free-to-Play Launches Sep 29, 2015, 11:29 Rigs

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Sep 29, 2015, 11:08:
I'm pretty tired of clone mmorpgs and such.

Why can't they clone ultima online? I loved being able to recall to a dungeon, fight some people and then recall to an inn/house and log off without having to spend any sort of time traveling and wasting bullshit time not having fun.

It's all about the journey, not the destination.

A shame that the game is never as good as the animated trailer...

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Steam Top 10
1. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 27, 2015, 15:23 Rigs

Elite beat out Cities new DLC, MGS5, SOMA, ARK and Fallout4?! Da fuk...You sure you didn't read the list upside-down, Blue?

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Video Game Voice Actors Consider Striking
16. Re: Video Game Voice Actors Consider Striking Sep 23, 2015, 11:19 Rigs

harlock wrote on Sep 23, 2015, 10:52:
all celebrities are overpaid, across the board

that includes all your precious little ball-sports players as well... so called "reality stars" and any kind of "personality" or recognizable name person

the VO business is just another business, and all of you dumbshits complaining about it have no fucking clue how it operates, so you can whine about it all day long but it has nothing to do with the business, just your own inability to understand how the real world actually works

'I'm not crazy, all of you are!' Movingalong

=-Rigs-=

2209 Comments. 111 pages. Viewing page 12.
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo