Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Michael Rigs

Real Name Michael Rigs   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Rigs
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description A+-certified Master PC builder and Lifetime PC Master Race card-carrying member. Currently, lurking and keeping my mouth shut.
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 10, 2002, 02:12
Total Comments 2397 (Senior)
User ID 14292

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Mass Effect: Andromeda in March
26. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda in March Jan 5, 2017, 10:24 Rigs

Jerykk wrote on Jan 5, 2017, 03:53:
Actually, there are a good number of people here who put thought into their posts rather than resorting to snarky comments without substance and without addressing any actual points made by anyone.

Oh! Oh! Oh! Am I one of them?! Please say I'm one of them!

Yes, seriously. My self-esteem depends on if people like what I post.

For real.*

Also, +1 for mentioning B5...I always felt that ME was closest in having that B5 feel and the Minbari - Asari similarities can't be a coincidence.

=-Rigs-=

*Not really.

So full of hate were our eyes, that none of us could see our war would yield countless dead, but never victory. So let us cast arms aside, and like discard our wrath. Thou, in faith, will keep us safe. Whilst we find The Path. - Halo:Contact Harvest
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Project IGI Developers Buy Back IP
21. Re: Project IGI Developers Buy Back IP Jan 4, 2017, 19:53 Rigs

CJ_Parker wrote on Jan 4, 2017, 18:30:
Well, billions of people shared that era with you and you are still wrong. 3D acceleration was widespread by 1997. There was the first batch of Voodoos (Monster 3D, Orchid etc.) and also Matrox Mystique, S3 Virge and ATI Rage (among many others but they were the prevalent ones) predating the Voodoos by several years.

The devs of JSF *chose* a software rendering method maybe because they felt they could achieve better results or because they lacked the resources to support 3D hardware acceleration but 1997 was by no means "the days before 3D Acceleration". You could say that about 1994/1993 when everything was VLB (Vesa Local Bus) but the first hardware 3D accelerators started appearing ~3 years before 1997.

By 1997, there were many cooks in the 3D acceleration kitchen back then and 3Dfx hit it big with the first Voodoo (I had a Diamond Monster 3D personally because it was the best, of course! ).

FFS...I had a Pentium2 with all the fixin's in August of '97 - a P2/400 on Asus legendary P2B board with Intel's now equally legendary 440BX chipset, 128mb of RAM, 6gb hard drive, a Rendition-based (on purpose, to play Grand Prix Legends the next year) Diamond Stealth S220 (which I still have, btw, you'll have to pry out of my cold, dead fingers) and two VooDoo2-based Diamond Monster 3D-2's in SLI. (It started with one but when my system originally came with a PSU that couldn't support the load of two video cards (not to mention three) and before I found it was the PSU causing the black screens, Diamond had already sent a new Monster3D 2 to me and never asked for the original back, so I kept it, bought a new PSU and used both in SLI. I still have one of them. ) I know what I'm talking about, CJ. The third gen of 3D Accelerators was just coming out but it was still very early days back then. Most games didn't have 3D acceleration unless they were purposely made for it. One of the games I loved dearly, Nascar Racing 2 had 3D patches after the fact, as did Jane's F-15. Most games that had 3-4 year dev cycles just finishing did this if they could. MechWarrior 2 started out with no 3D acceleration but became the poster child of it later on. Still, it wasn't a given that every new system would have a 3D card, not in 1997. I had specific reasons for my system and had it built with those cards on purpose (it was the last system I paid to have built before I started building myself ($3800 hard earned). In fact, this was the reason I went to building them myself, because of the horrible experience of getting to the bottom of why I was getting black screens when playing games and the builder didn't have the experience with 3D accelerators (it was his first system with one - a shop, in a major FL city, 1st one!) and refused to replace the PSU when I finally figured out that that was the problem. So I did it myself and never went back...except when I got a DELL in 2004 but that was because I had unused credit).

So when I say, this is 'was the days before 3D Acceleration', I'm not saying there wasn't any, I'm saying it wasn't widespread (yet), devs hadn't jumped on the bandwagon (yet) and games that had been in development for years before this hadn't been built with 3D acceleration in mind (like JSF).

=-Rigs-=

So full of hate were our eyes, that none of us could see our war would yield countless dead, but never victory. So let us cast arms aside, and like discard our wrath. Thou, in faith, will keep us safe. Whilst we find The Path. - Halo:Contact Harvest

19. Re: Project IGI Developers Buy Back IP Jan 4, 2017, 12:44 Rigs

Overmann wrote on Jan 4, 2017, 07:13:
Rigs wrote on Jan 4, 2017, 04:49:

These were the days right before 3D Acceleration, so devs had to do some fancy coding to get ahead with what they had.
=-Rigs-=

Your joking right? IGI came out in 2000 and it required a 3D Accelerator to play.

There where plenty of real time 3d games before 2000 that required hardware rendering.

Either you didn't read my whole post or aren't paying attention. So, no, I wasn't joking. My post talked about IGI's predecessor, JSF. Like the whole post is about that. JSF was released in Dec. of 1997, right when the Voodoo2's were coming out and, as such, didn't have 3D acceleration as an option. IGI did, obviously. C'mon, man, that was like MY era, I know what I'm talking about.

=-Rigs-=

16. Re: Project IGI Developers Buy Back IP Jan 4, 2017, 04:49 Rigs

Xero wrote on Jan 3, 2017, 22:37:
Haha, going back to the days of downloading RIPS, Project IGI was one of them. It used an airplane simulator graphic engine to allow the larger open outdoor environment that by today's standards obviously looks like ass, lol.

I had OK fun with the game. Wasn't my favorite shooter, but it was something at that time.

People that mentioned Soldier of Fortune and NOLF, WORD UP. I had Soldier of Fortune pre-ordered the day after I downloaded the demo on my 56k modem that took me all day and I beat it.

NOLF I was just talking about the other day after watching Austin Powers Spy Who Shagged Me, on TV. Man, I wish they would bring that back. If anyone can do it, Flying Wild Hog - Shadow Warrior 2 peeps. They got the humor in Shadow Warrior occasionally. I think they can go balls out with a NOLF 3 game.

The simulator engine they used was from the game JSF. I'd forgotten about that. It used a unique way of rendering terrain, something like what Comanche: Maximum Overkill/Armored Fist/Delta Force did with voxels. These were the days right before 3D Acceleration, so devs had to do some fancy coding to get ahead with what they had. Even with all that, I recall it didn't exactly light the store shelves on fire. Game was still pretty good, I have it somewhere around here. Maybe I'll boot it up this weekend for the hell of it...

Note, however, that even though JSF claims to let you fly the 'highly classified' X-32 and X-35, they look almost nothing like what ended up being the Joint Strike Fighter, the F-35. (You know the one they say can't dogfight worth shit and cost $2 trillion and counting. Yeah, that one.)

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Out of the Blue
54. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 2, 2017, 18:33 Rigs

jdreyer wrote on Jan 2, 2017, 14:16:
Frans wrote on Jan 2, 2017, 03:01:
Rigs wrote on Dec 31, 2016, 17:11:
EDIT: Oh! Also, maybe some more time to EDIT a post before it says on the bottom that it's been edited?
I've doubled the window to 10 minutes.

Also maybe an option to disable the extra 'Post has been edited' step after editing a post (duh!). So we hit 'Edit' and it goes right back to the thread with our newly edited post. That would save some time.
Given how the board code handles form submissions, it's not possible (or at easy to see how) to make an exception just there.

Thanks Frans. I've always felt 5m was a bit short.

Indeed, much thanks, Frans! We will endevour to endure this creeky old site for as long as it carries us...or something like that.

=-Rigs-=

37. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 1, 2017, 01:03 Rigs

Kxmode wrote on Jan 1, 2017, 00:44:
loomy wrote on Dec 31, 2016, 18:07:
As for forum upgrades, I wish we could get some kind of upvote or 'like' or something. Or maybe something that shows how many times it's been viewed

don't do any of this

Agree! Upvote/downvote is not welcomed on this site.

Quboid wrote on Dec 31, 2016, 22:51:
A 'like' system, some way to agree with a post or thank a poster, would be nice. An acknowledgement, rather than a popularity contest.

Geez, ok, I get it, no upvoting...I was just throwing ideas out anyway, nothing concrete. At least I got you all sharing your opinion (even if it's what not to do). I was thinking more like Quboid, some kind of acknowledgment of your post by readers. Like number of 'views'.

jdreyer wrote on Dec 31, 2016, 23:32:
I mentioned to Rigs last time he complained about this that it was his computer. The rest of us work fine.

Rigs, stop using IE v5.0

And just when did we have this supposed discussion? Besides shows how much you know, I've never used IE 5! I skipped it and went right to IE 6. The last time we had this discussion.

jdreyer wrote on Dec 31, 2016, 23:25:
*JDreyer examines code. Finds something interesting.*

underline = TRUE;
If (username == "Rigs") underline = FALSE;

Happy New Year!

See! I'm a victim of circumstance!

Again, Happy New Year, ya'll...I'm goin' to kill some more Caco's and then go to bed! I have a feeling some people here are gonna be just a tad bit groggy in the morning...

=-Rigs-=

23. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 31, 2016, 21:01 Rigs

RedEye9 wrote on Dec 31, 2016, 20:37:
Rigs wrote on Dec 31, 2016, 20:22:
RedEye9 wrote on Dec 31, 2016, 20:02:

Speaking of which, Frans, the 'underline' code DOES NOT WORK! I've tried to use it several times in posts and it won't work.

underlined

striked through

both

• fixed

• Just like I said, they don't work. And haven't for a while. Unless I'm blind and/or seeing alternate universe versions.
    It's working fine on my end with 3 different browsers (chrome, android chrome, ie and firefox), maybe it's time to clean your cache and cookies.

Wow SON OF A BITCH! You mean this whole time it worked (just not on my Chrome)?!

Well, ok, then disregard that! I guess it does work. Geez, I feel stupid, but I wonder why my Chrome install won't do it? This is what I see in Chrome. Clearing cookies and cache does nothing. It works in Firefox but I haven't used FF in a long time. I only fire it up when a site doesn't work well in Chrome. I never thought to check it out in FF too. That's really strange. Huh...

=-Rigs-=

21. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 31, 2016, 20:22 Rigs

RedEye9 wrote on Dec 31, 2016, 20:02:

Speaking of which, Frans, the 'underline' code DOES NOT WORK! I've tried to use it several times in posts and it won't work.

underlined

striked through

both

• fixed

• Just like I said, they don't work. And haven't for a while. Unless I'm blind and/or seeing alternate universe versions. (which is a distinct possibility, I mean, Trump got elected, anything is possible!)

The Half Elf wrote on Dec 31, 2016, 19:54:
    You mean like this?

*hugs Rigs*

Ok got the contacts out and cooked dinner (does anyone else really get into music/singing when toasty?) Be safe folks, 4 hours left to go. And has anyone checked on Betty White?

Yup, that'll do just fine! Giggle Glomp

I'm gonna go get my ass kicked in DOOM for a little while and enjoy the rest of my homemade nachos and sparkling white grape juice...I shall return... Ahoy

(Does anyone remember that Beavis and Butthead episode where Butthead chokes on a nacho and nearly dies for like half the time? Funny shit! Not that I plan on reenacting it or anything. *knocks on wood*)

=-Rigs-=

This comment was edited on Dec 31, 2016, 21:02.

16. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 31, 2016, 19:39 Rigs

The Half Elf wrote on Dec 31, 2016, 19:04:
    Ok so a co-worker and brother in law introduced me to this thing called bourbon, and let me tell you, holy shit this stuff is amazing!

Hmm, lets see if you're saying the same thing tomorrow morning!

So after some drunken co-op with Batz, I'm toasted and gonna go try to make a taco salad and take my contacts out. HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope something good happens to all of you fine folks (yeah even you Cutter and Space Captain) this year.
    Blue, all I would change to the site is this:
    Give us an option to donate to you so we can either get a t-shirt or rid of ad's. Beyond that: I'd love to see more editorials about your gaming habits (beyond solo'ing Rock Band with 4 instruments at once).
    Beyond that, I hope you are all safe as we ring in the new year, and hope/pray we don't have another 2016 for 2017. Love ya all good/bad!

Blues needs a Patreon! (AND MORE T-SHIRTS! Mine is starting to really show it's age!)

Cutter wrote on Dec 31, 2016, 19:40:
    The Half Elf wrote on Dec 31, 2016, 18:55:
    FUCK UPVOTE/DOWNVOTE. KEEP IT SIMPLE. When you confuckulate a perfectly simple system you're asking for more bullshit then was previously intended/desired.

Exactly. Then you get people tailoring posts to stoke their own ego and no one actually discusses things after that.

How would that be any different from your posts now? ~ZING!

(I couldn't pass it up, even though he won't see it... Idea unless one of you guys quotes it!)

=-Rigs-=

15. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 31, 2016, 19:38 Rigs

Double Post because I'm a fucking idiot and my internet sucks! ...ok, ok, no, I'm just a fucking idiot that doesn't pay attention...

This comment was edited on Dec 31, 2016, 19:46.

13. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 31, 2016, 18:56 Rigs

loomy wrote on Dec 31, 2016, 18:07:
    As for forum upgrades, I wish we could get some kind of upvote or 'like' or something. Or maybe something that shows how many times it's been viewed

don't do any of this

The Half Elf wrote on Dec 31, 2016, 18:55:
    FUCK UPVOTE/DOWNVOTE. KEEP IT SIMPLE. When you confuckulate a perfectly simple system you're asking for more bullshit then was previously intended/desired.

Well, fine, we can vote on it then! I put a vote up for my gradients idea a long time ago and it's still there...if this like/upvote thing is something that Frans/Blue would consider, I propose another vote, which I can also put up. How about that?

EDIT: It doesn't even have to be a 'LIke'/Upvote, just something that says I read your post or agreed or I dunno, something...you guys are pretty smart, think of something cool!

=-Rigs-=

This comment was edited on Dec 31, 2016, 19:35.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 31, 2016, 17:11 Rigs

RedEye9 wrote on Dec 31, 2016, 14:15:
    Frans wrote on Dec 31, 2016, 13:57:
    nin wrote on Dec 31, 2016, 13:46:
    One more note for the new year: There will be some scheduled maintenance on the server here tomorrow
    Gasp! Anything exciting or new?
    Just an OS upgrade, so don't hold your breath.
    That's not funny. Hey, when you get done here will you go upgrade Steam's forums, they can be shit sometimes.
    Happy New Year everyone.

Speaking of which, Frans, the 'underline' code DOES NOT WORK! I've tried to use it several times in posts and it won't work. Strikethu doesn't work either, I don't think.

As for forum upgrades, I wish we could get some kind of upvote or 'like' or something. Or maybe something that shows how many times it's been viewed? I dunno, some kind of data that shows how much interaction a post is getting. I mean, these boards are pretty unique on the Net right now, I don't know of another site that has any quite like these. (or ever did, really) But an upgrade would do them well with some 'modern' touches. And I'm STILL waiting for my gradients!

EDIT: Oh! Also, maybe some more time to EDIT a post before it says on the bottom that it's been edited? Or an option to not have the EDIT notification on the bottom of the post at all, if possible? Also maybe an option to disable the extra 'Post has been edited' step after editing a post (duh!). So we hit 'Edit' and it goes right back to the thread with our newly edited post. That would save some time.

Happy Happy New Year, ya'll!

=-Rigs-=

This comment was edited on Dec 31, 2016, 19:48.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
    7. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Dec 31, 2016, 16:51 Rigs

nin wrote on Dec 31, 2016, 16:07:
    Wallshadows wrote on Dec 31, 2016, 15:17:
    Triggers me almost as much as folks who say their game "lags" when the FPS drops and news outlets affixing "gate" to any every sort of scandal.

The one that makes me rage is "literally unplayable" for a 2-3 FPS drop. I seriously want to start throwing shit when I read that...

Sometimes I want to literally strangle kids (please don't take that out of context, because that sounds really bad...lol) when they don't get 30fps in a game and declare it unplayable. The sense of entitlement on these little shits nowadays is outrageous! I wish DOS wasn't dead and they had to configure IRQs and DMAs and tweak their autoexec.bats and config.sys'! Try squeezing the mouse, cd-rom AND sound card all in HIGH memory while having 610k of conventional memory free before you start bitching about frame rates children! - is what I would say if they had any fucking clue whatsoever as to what I was saying in the first place! Grrrr! And get THE FUCK off my lawn! I don't care if it's winter and it's brown! GTFO it anyway!

Agent-Zero wrote on Dec 31, 2016, 16:45:
    sounds like you people need to get laid, or have a beer, or smoke a joint.. something like that

My case is made before I even posted! I wish everything was that easy!

=-Rigs-=

24. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 29, 2016, 19:45 Rigs

Dacron wrote on Dec 29, 2016, 17:01:
    SlimRam wrote on Dec 29, 2016, 12:24:
    We may be in for a long winter, his post count history is:

space captain 7699 posts before banned

space admiral 32 posts before banned

harlock 2999 posts before banned

rudra 290 posts before banned

That brings us to a average of 2,755. Yep, could be a looooooong winter

Wow. Must live a real interesting, busy life that he has to come back to a place where no one likes him and is constantly forced to leave against his wishes.

Does bring interesting imagery when you think of him though.

Take your pick, I'm sure he's in there somewhere...

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Into the Black
    9. Re: Into the Black Dec 29, 2016, 19:27 Rigs

So I stunned you all to silence, ja?

=-Rigs-=

8. Re: Into the Black Dec 29, 2016, 11:17 Rigs

Agent-Zero wrote on Dec 29, 2016, 10:30:
    Rigs wrote on Dec 29, 2016, 04:50:
    I'm tellin' ya, man...I hate to be that guy on the corner with the sign that says 'The End is Nigh!' but... Whatever

=-Rigs-=

wondering why you are saying "the end is nigh"? what makes you think this is so... its not necessarily that I disagree (or agree, for that matter), Im just wondering what are the indications that give you this impression

I was being semi-sarcastic...I had mentioned a few days ago, after Carrie Fisher's death that maybe the Rapture wasn't exactly instantaneous as was supposed, maybe it takes time and maybe people don't just disappear, they pass away, but earlier than they otherwise would have (or maybe it's part of a bigger plan that was put in motion long ago, who knows?). I have some rather curious ideas as to life and death...

Like, for instance, when I was young I was given the typical Christian life and death story with Heaven and Hell and all that. Then as I got older I started to believe that we had more than one life, when you died, you came back as someone else with no memory of the previous life. As I've gotten older, I've kinda fine tuned that theory. Now, I believe that, yes, we live multiple lives, but not in succession. No, I think we re-live the same life in the same time frame over and over again until we've learned all there is to learn and make the correct decisions that in past lives where we've made mistakes. But not all of us are on the same line, so to speak. Some of us are older souls, further along in the process. This manifests itself as people who seem to have a very high intellect, almost like they know what to do before they do it. People like Elon Musk, Albert Einstein, Stephen Hawking, etc, other geniuses of their day that have slowly made their way through time going over the same time frame as many times as needed until they did all they could do with what they had and then were able to proceed to a time a little further ahead. People that are smart but not crazy, that have very agreeable (or at least tolerable) personalities. This is why there are some that have everything they need seemingly from birth, regardless of upbringing and social status.

I'm not saying the theory is perfect or even correct, but it would explain a great many things. Why some people just seem to have 'it'. An unquenchable drive, ambition far outstripping most others, knowledge and confidence about what they do as if they know what will happen, even if they don't really 'know' themselves.

To what end, though? I haven't a clue. I don't have all the answers, obviously. This is just the way I see things right now. It would be great if when we die we get to come back a couple decades later and try again. I've never really gave the YOLO thing any thought as it seems totally implausible. I mean, if you can only try once and then nothing, what's the point? Even if you bring world peace, you still don't get to enjoy it forever. If you win the lottery, you don't get to take it with you. So why even bother?

As for this being the end? Again, I have no clue. I will say that over the last couple decades, I've had the feeling, personally, as technology evolved, it felt to me like I somehow knew when it came to some milestone that that was the way it was supposed to be. Like that we went from 486's to Pentiums to CoreDuo's to Core i3/5/7's just doesn't surprise me, like it felt, when it happened, that it was always going to happen this way anyway and so I wasn't surprised. I didn't know where it was going (and still don't) but when it got there, it felt like I always knew it was going to be that way. Kinda hard to explain, I guess. And I don't feel like the world is about to end but then, who am I? I could be just fucking crazy!

=-Rigs-=

6. Re: Into the Black Dec 29, 2016, 04:50 Rigs

SlimRam wrote on Dec 29, 2016, 00:18:
    Wallshadows wrote on Dec 28, 2016, 23:16:
    Debbie Reynolds died earlier today too. That's gotta be one devastated family.

Jesus Christ.

MOTHERFUCKER! WHAT THE FUCK 2016!!! Really?! What the fuck is Billie going through right now??? She just lost her Mom and Grandma in the same fucking WEEK!

I'm starting to think that Rigs was right, maybe this is the goddamn rapture *grrrrrrrrrrr* Take ME motherfucker if you've got the BALLS but I PROMISE YOU ONE THING...when I get there someone is going to answer to me or I'll BURN THE FUCKING PLACE FROM THE SKY.

Oh yeah, and of course, FUCK YOU 2016...AGAIN...CONTINUOUSLY...UNTIL YOU DIE!

I'm tellin' ya, man...I hate to be that guy on the corner with the sign that says 'The End is Nigh!' but... Whatever

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
    11. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 28, 2016, 20:43 Rigs

Dacote wrote on Dec 28, 2016, 16:26:
    Rigs wrote on Dec 28, 2016, 16:05:

If you have to explain the joke (or discuss it's legitimacy), it's not worth it...

I never understood the reasoning behind overclocking to such a degree that the chip is basically trash afterward and you need liquid nitrogen to get it anywhere. -Rigs-=
    because https://media.makeameme.org/created/My-epeen-Is.jpg

Giggle

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
    5. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 28, 2016, 16:05 Rigs

Simon Says wrote on Dec 28, 2016, 15:21:
    eRe4s3r wrote on Dec 28, 2016, 15:16:
    RedEye9 wrote on Dec 28, 2016, 13:33:
    Favorite post from Incontentia Buttocks

"Hmmm...disabled HT, and 2 cores AND raise VCC to 2.0v.

"If we put a twin turbo on that 1.6l and throw a little NO2 into the mix she'll do 10 seconds in the quarter" Sadly the engine explodes after 5 seconds...."

Joke is, without HT and 2 cores, it's slower than before the OC

Not entirely true, its slower than the stock part in multi threaded scenarios, but much faster in single threaded ones.

If you have to explain the joke (or discuss it's legitimacy), it's not worth it...

I never understood the reasoning behind overclocking to such a degree that the chip is basically trash afterward and you need liquid nitrogen to get it anywhere. 'Course, I never understood the reason behind souping up a car or truck so it 'looks' fast. I always went with the underdog look. My '91 GMC S-15 (or rather my fathers, I was only 16, he did the work, I'm a mechanical idiot) looked like a regular GMC truck (well, with the exception of the front end, my father got a hold of some fiberglass and that was the end of the stock grill ) but with a new chip, dual exhaust and the shifter on the floor (and a nice sunroof), anyone that challenged me thinking I was stock easy prey was quickly proven wrong. I had COPS pull me over just to ask about what was in it! Those were the days...

Ahem! Anyway, as I was saying, if you can get the damn cpu to 7ghz and KEEP IT THERE on liquid or air cooling and be able to play games daily, then I'm impressed. This liquid nitro competition crap does absolutely nothing for me...

=-Rigs-=

18. Re: More sales Dec 27, 2016, 22:15 Rigs

Kxmode wrote on Dec 27, 2016, 15:42:
    The Half Elf wrote on Dec 27, 2016, 08:04:
    PUT DOWN THE EGGNOG SIR AND STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD!

The Half Elf would know!

Giggle

=-Rigs-=

2397 Comments. 120 pages. Viewing page 2.
    < Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo