Total Posts
3280 (Veteran)
User ID
Search For:
Sort Results:
Ascending
Descending
Limit Results:

3280 Comments. 164 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16    164  ] Older

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Patch Delayed
Feb 25, 2021, 04:11
Rigs

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Patch Delayed Feb 25, 2021, 04:11
Feb 25, 2021, 04:11
 Rigs

Slick wrote on Feb 25, 2021, 03:07:
This is the endgame.

This is what you get when you encourage the mob. The mob that sent death threats when the game's launch was pushed back, and death threats when it was released too early. Incensed people now consider the whole company a fair target. You can bet your ass the nacho-palming waste of life that hacked them identified with the downtrodden masses, so afflicted by this videogame which didn't come out fast enough, and then came out too fast.

Just remember people, when you fan the flames of hate, it only has one logical conclusion, weather we get there slowly or quickly, there's only one destination, it's chaos. Ask the capital rioters how righteous they all felt marauding through the halls of congress literally looking for blood. They knew they had a mob at their back, without the mob they're weak, spineless, and cowards. Don't give them a drop of fuel.

Maybe think twice before you do anything to spread the hate yourself, a comment to a friend, a post on a comments section, long-winded diatribes on Blues, everyone influences the the weather. Don't be responsible for one drop of rain that could be a ray of sunshine, beat back the darkness or it will envelop us all.

"And if you all will turn to the Book of Slick, numbers 10-14, Sister Jessica will start us off...and, yes, we're doing all four this time! So get some water if you need it and we'll begin..."

=-Rigs-=
"...you're always 'Winner!' with BIG ****** RIGS!"-James Rolfe, 'AVGN'
"...for that, we salute you, you big glorious ****** RIGS!"-Matt McMuscles, 'Wha Happun?!'

Re: BioWare Ends Anthem NEXT Project
Feb 25, 2021, 04:00
Rigs

Re: BioWare Ends Anthem NEXT Project Feb 25, 2021, 04:00
Feb 25, 2021, 04:00
 Rigs

In the time that I've spent lately on the sidelines of gaming while figuring out IRL stuff, every time I take a peek back in makes me more and more sure that the gaming industry I fell in love with all those years ago died...oh, probably around the time of the Daikatana controversy. (Not to mention Derek Smart's unfortunate run-in with a Coke machine. Desktop Commander was a killer app, though. ) This industry had so much promise back in the late 80's and 90's. Sigh

Suck it down, indeed.

=-Rigs-=
"...for that, we salute you, you big glorious ****** RIGS!"-Matt McMuscles, 'Wha Happun?!'

Re: Out of the Blue
Jan 24, 2021, 19:54
Rigs

Re: Out of the Blue Jan 24, 2021, 19:54
Jan 24, 2021, 19:54
 Rigs

Mr. Tact wrote on Jan 24, 2021, 19:32:
You missed it, Rigs. Look here.

Oh, my bad. I thought I'd looked over the links for it and didn't see it. Whatever

1badmf wrote on Jan 24, 2021, 19:52:
yeah i think when andreas katsulas/g'kar died it was time for a new cast, if b5 ever gets touched again. at least bruce boxleitner is still alive. maybe a new show would have him come back to bless a new cast.

I know he's still game for something, if JMS can ever get his shit together and stop with the multitude of 'pilot' shows he's been putting out, like throwing crap at a wall to see what sticks. I would imagine he's probably kicking himself for not doing something after the show was done and certainly instead of 'Crusade' *shudders*...

=-Rigs-=

Re: Out of the Blue
Jan 24, 2021, 19:20
Rigs

Re: Out of the Blue Jan 24, 2021, 19:20
Jan 24, 2021, 19:20
 Rigs

Mira Furlan (Delenn - Babylon 5) has passed away.

The B5 curse continues. Most of the cast is gone, the prospects for a theatrical movie with the original cast are long since dead...such a shame...

=-Rigs-=

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Patched
Jan 24, 2021, 05:10
Rigs

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Patched Jan 24, 2021, 05:10
Jan 24, 2021, 05:10
 Rigs

jacobvandy wrote on Jan 23, 2021, 16:05:
What are your specs? Sounds like a lot of world streaming issues. They have a special option to enable if you're still using a mechanical hard drive.

Core i5-9400f
RTX 2060/6gb
8gb DDR4-3200
Western Digital Blue 256gb SSD, WD Blue 2tb hd and WD Black 4tb hd

Yes, I have that setting enabled since I'm only running a measly 8gbs of RAM at the moment. I've dialed back on the graphics a bit and lowered the resolution from my native 1440p to 1080p and that has helped somewhat with the texture streaming performance (not to mention getting me closer to 144 fps for a solid vsync on my 144hz monitor). Will have to wait and see if the upcoming patches do anything worthwhile. Whatever

=-Rigs-=

This comment was edited on Jan 24, 2021, 08:09.

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Patched
Jan 23, 2021, 14:27
Rigs

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Patched Jan 23, 2021, 14:27
Jan 23, 2021, 14:27
 Rigs

I was so hyped for this damn game! To be honest, I don't even know why! I guess just because it was an open-world RPG in a retro-cyber(punk) setting and since I'm an 80's kid and grew up watching all those 'dystopian future' movies, it was right up my dirt road. I totally geeked out on Blood Dragon too. I suppose it was also because Infinite got seriously delayed too, so it was the only substantial game on the release schedule that could possibly keep my interest for a few months. I hadn't been a big Witcher 3 fan and while I watched everyone rave about the story, I thought it was...eh. I guess just not my thing. I was sure CP2077 would be the game for me that the Witcher 3 hadn't.

And...well, to tell the truth, I still don't know if it will be. I started the game, customized my 'V'. (Really, no sliders?) And when doing the first mission after 'the montage', I ran into so many visual bugs that it got extremely distracting. I didn't get any outright mission breaking bugs but between the visuals fucking up and the PHYSICS fucking up, it was enough. Jackie disappearing, Jackie walking thru walls then disappearing. Jackie talking but his mouth not moving. Other NPCs not talking but their mouths are moving. DEAD, DECAPITATED corpses continuing to fight or running away. Like, this is the FIRST fucking mission, man! Did no one play this?! For some reason, I'm usually pretty lucky when it comes to visual bugs in games and I don't encounter them very often, much less pysics bugs like cars or npcs under ground or shooting thru the air like a cannon. But this game has it IN SPADES! You can be driving down the road and one of many, MANY things can happen...

1. Nothing.
2. The road disappears but you drive on as if it's there.
3. The road disappears and you fall about 20 feet down and continue on until you hit an invisible barrier.
4. The road disappears and you fall down to the infinite void underneath, never to be seen aga--oh, there you are!
5. Shot like a rocket clear across the map, landing into a hole of nothingness and falling into the infinite abyss...

I can go on. Even after all the work they did, this game was not ready for release! No one can possibly defend this. That's not even going anywhere NEAR the console versions, too! My god! I can still hear the screams of terror.

Until this game is sufficiently patched, it will sit in my STEAM library, uninstalled. I'll find something to spend my time on but it's not going to be playing 60 hours of this only to get a save corrupting bug and lose it all. I want to play it the way it was meant to be and this ain't it! Hopefully, in a few months, things will be different and we can maybe talk about an NMS-style resurrection. Until then, they have a LOT of work to do.

=-Rigs-=

This comment was edited on Jan 24, 2021, 04:45.

Halo Infinite and The Return of Greg?
Dec 19, 2020, 16:04
Rigs

Halo Infinite and The Return of Greg? Dec 19, 2020, 16:04
Dec 19, 2020, 16:04
 Rigs

So, a few days ago, when it was announced that HALO Infinite would be delayed until Fall of 2021, I said:

Rigs wrote on Dec 9, 2020, 16:20:
I got a perfect fix for the graphics, cut the XBone from the launch list! Make it a 'next gen' only title! Problem solved. Then just crank the detail. You watch, come summer they'll announce that the XBone version will be getting cut. I'm calling it now and I wholeheartedly support it! Should have never been a launch system to begin with. We presumably wouldn't have had a delay if it hadn't.
Turns out I wasn't the only one with this sentiment in mind:
Some Halo Infinite Fans Want the Xbox One Version to Be Canceled -Fans have begun calling for the cancellation of the Xbox One version for Halo Infinite so the game won't be held back by old hardware...It's Cyberpunk's performance on Xbox One that also has players nervous about Halo Infinite's release on the same console. The sixth entry in the mainline Halo franchise received quite a bit of backlash following its gameplay reveal back in July of this year. In an effort to ease players' fears, 343 Industries has addressed the controversy multiple times since that reveal, and has promised that the graphics will be improved before Halo Infinite launches.
From Twitter: Archangel470 (@benoski73) - Dec 11
After the horrendous launch of Cyberpunk 2077 on consoles, I implore 343 to drop the Xbox One launch for Halo Infinite. Game's already had enough backlash as it is and, if it's going to be a success, it CANNOT be held back by outdated hardware.

Microsoft needs to step up, swallow their pride and do the right thing NOW before it's too late (or too painful development-wise) for them to do so. They have a chance to go balls-to-the-wall on this, they'd be idiots to not take the opportunity.

=-Rigs-=

Re: More on Dragon Age & Mass Effect
Dec 13, 2020, 12:46
Rigs

Re: More on Dragon Age & Mass Effect Dec 13, 2020, 12:46
Dec 13, 2020, 12:46
 Rigs

I won't ever forget Yahtzee's view of the situation when speaking about Andromeda before we knew any details about it before E3 2015, which amazingly still holds validity now:

'Mass Effect: Andromeda...aka Mass Effect: Escape From The Corner We Wrote Ourselves Into...'

In fact, it's truer now than it was even back then! Dear lord...

=-Rigs-=

Re: Halo Infinite in Autumn 2021
Dec 9, 2020, 16:20
Rigs

Re: Halo Infinite in Autumn 2021 Dec 9, 2020, 16:20
Dec 9, 2020, 16:20
 Rigs

Desalus wrote on Dec 8, 2020, 22:22:
Wow, this must be in really rough shape to not only miss the Series X & S launch, but to also be delayed for almost an entire year.

I've been stumped by this all day, to be honest. I was under the impression that it just needed to be touched up some and that the major cause of the delay wasn't even game related, it was the disruption to the PR and advertising schedule. They had said last month that they were trying to get that schedule back on track and to give them a couple months. So while everyone was speculating the Dec 2021 date that displayed on major retailers for the release, I was sure it wouldn't be more than April. Keep in mind this was supposed to SHIP >LAST MONTH< and now it's going to go to possibly October of 2021?!? WTF?! Sure the graphics were a bit ho-hum but what else was wrong?! I got a perfect fix for the graphics, cut the XBone from the launch list! Make it a 'next gen' only title! Problem solved. Then just crank the detail. You watch, come summer they'll announce that the XBone version will be getting cut. I'm calling it now and I wholeheartedly support it! Should have never been a launch system to begin with. We presumably wouldn't have had a delay if it hadn't.

=-Rigs-=

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Launch Schedule
Dec 6, 2020, 13:41
Rigs

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Launch Schedule Dec 6, 2020, 13:41
Dec 6, 2020, 13:41
 Rigs

jacobvandy wrote on Dec 6, 2020, 10:20:
It doesn't work that way on PC anymore. The collector's edition comes with both a standard game case and a steelbook, but no discs, just a key code.

Good thing too cause I don't have an optical drive in my system. Does anyone with a system not older than 2 years have an optical drive?

I'm 'hyped' for this game, counting down the days, but in that I mean I'm excited to play it. It's not going to be my life for days on end. Star Wars Squadrons was a game I was really surprised about but unfortunately my system doesn't like running it well enough to enjoy it and I haven't had the time to figure out why. Could be because I'm temporarily running only 8gbs of RAM. The thing that would REALLY get me going would be an immersive WW2 combat sim where you're the member of a carrier strike wing and can work your way up to being the admiral of the fleet, participate in briefings, gather intel and recon, plan strikes and campaigns. If Aces of the Pacific could do what it did in 1992, we can have something like what I want now. Hell, gives us Squadrons but in WW2 form! Detailed cockpits, landscapes and damage effects. A shit-ton of different planes and ships, maybe a type of rogue-like semi-random campaign as you hop from one Pacific island stronghold to another, skipping those that aren't worth it. The enemy AI has their own commander doing the same thing, fortifying defense positions, planning strikes from intel and recon. We can have those golden days back! Or maybe I'm just getting old and wishing for the past?

=-Rigs-=

Re: Ubisoft Financials: Far Cry 6 and Rainbow Six Quarantine Now Due in Fiscal 2021-22
Oct 30, 2020, 09:19
Rigs

Re: Ubisoft Financials: Far Cry 6 and Rainbow Six Quarantine Now Due in Fiscal 2021-22 Oct 30, 2020, 09:19
Oct 30, 2020, 09:19
 Rigs

For fucks sake...I'm starting to think that using the lockdown and Covid as an excuse for delaying releases is becoming the hot new fad for devs and publishers. (*cue all those that always say at every delay announcement, 'oh, that's ok, I still have a backlog to go thru, better late than rushed!')

I thought for sure that Cyberpunk wouldn't be delayed again given how it'd been delayed multiple times and it supposedly was already 'done' and just needed a little 'polish'. Me thinks they weren't exactly being truthful. It's the first game I've pre-ordered in close to a freakin' decade (the last one being the PS3 version of GTA5 seemingly a lifetime ago) and I was freakin' >hyped< for the Nov. date, against my better judgement, relatively sure it wouldn't get yet another delay. Well, so much for that. Now I can't be sure about >anything<. Thanks, games industry, for gleefully feeding into my existential dread and crippling anxiety! It's the wonderful gift that keeps on giving...

=-Rigs-=

Re: Urban Strife Announced
Oct 24, 2020, 19:38
Rigs

Re: Urban Strife Announced Oct 24, 2020, 19:38
Oct 24, 2020, 19:38
 Rigs

I still can't believe Microprose is back. Blows my f-ing mind! Same logo, everything! Now all we need is those big box PC releases of old with phonebook sized manuals and all those little extra goodies with a swank glazed box and I'll be able to die a happy man! Dance

=-Rigs-=

Re: Blade Runner Remake Delayed
Oct 24, 2020, 19:06
Rigs

Re: Blade Runner Remake Delayed Oct 24, 2020, 19:06
Oct 24, 2020, 19:06
 Rigs

The_Pink_Tiger wrote on Oct 23, 2020, 19:24:
Yeah, Delta Force 1, 2 & Blackhawk Down (and the various expansions) all used voxels. Those games were developed by Novalogic, which used the same technology in their simulations: Comanche 1, 2, 3, and 4, and Armored Fist 1, 2 and 3. It was sort of their thing.

Other classic games that used voxel technology include Amok, Command & Conquer 2 (and Red Alert 2), Outcast, and Hexplore. It has also been used as supplemental technology in numerous other games too, from Alpha Centauri, Crysis and even some of 3D-Realms Build-Engine games. While voxels allowed some interesting visuals, it tended to be more memory-intensive than polygon-rendered titles, couldn't be as easily accelerated by GPUs, and often lacked the sharpness that polygonal models allowed, so it never really caught on (all the more since consoles were so memory-strapped to begin with).

Damn, beat me to it! Oh how I remember Comanche when it first came out. Or rather, when the demo of it came out! It was like nothing I'd ever experienced! I had no clue what 'voxels' were at the time. I knew pixels, just not 'voxels'. And it was a bit blurry, mostly, as stated above, the tech of the time (ie. my long suffering IBM PS/1 486SX/25mhz w/4mb of RAM and a generous helping Cirrus Logics 'best' 512k of VRAM) wasn't fast enough. I had to keep mine on the lowest settings just for a decent, half playable 10-12fps. Still, if you looked at it from a bit further away, say over the shoulder of someone playing, you could really see the details that were blurred. It made the grounds look like they were from a model. The lighting gave it an uncanny valley look, at least for Comanche 1 and Armored Fist 1. Also, let's not forget the woefully underrated Terra Nova, (which is actually still available on STEAM, believe it or not!)

=-Rigs-=

Re: Descent: Underground Legal Complications
Sep 16, 2020, 18:09
Rigs

Re: Descent: Underground Legal Complications Sep 16, 2020, 18:09
Sep 16, 2020, 18:09
 Rigs

jdreyer wrote on Sep 16, 2020, 17:58:
The game looks pretty good. That woman is a bit annoying though. Hopefully, that's just in the tutorial.

I have Overload and played a couple levels in VR. The levels were huge though, and I found it a bit exhausting flying through to completion in VR.

You flew Overload...in VR? And you didn't end up passed out from the motion sickness in a pile of your previous meal? Um...how? I never >ever< get motion sickness in the 'real' world but for some reason putting a VR headset on and moving freely around is a recipe for disaster for me. Even Minecraft made me sick! I could not even comprehend how one would do it in Overload. I played a small demo on the RIFT one night where you had to walk outside the ISS and repair damage and that had me in a fetal position sweating profusely within seconds. That was one of the major turning points that lead me to sell my RIFT.

If you can do it in Overload, sir, you have my respect! Salute

=-Rigs-=

Re: Regiments Next Year
Sep 1, 2020, 17:59
Rigs

Re: Regiments Next Year Sep 1, 2020, 17:59
Sep 1, 2020, 17:59
 Rigs

Microprose

Rubeyes

Did...when...HOW...did I miss something?!? Wtf When did one of my all-time fav publishers come back from the dead?! And where was I when that memo went out!?!? Headscratch

Not that I'm complaining but that's not something you see everyday...

=-Rigs-=

Re: NVIDIA 30 Series GPUs and New Reflex Drivers This Month
Sep 1, 2020, 17:49
Rigs

Re: NVIDIA 30 Series GPUs and New Reflex Drivers This Month Sep 1, 2020, 17:49
Sep 1, 2020, 17:49
 Rigs

Sooo, ok. I'm really tempted to save for a 3070. But I know damn well I get one and in like six freakin' months, they'll leak upcoming 3070ti's or 3070 Super's or some similar bullshit and I'm gonna be seriously jealous. I got my 2060 just months before they announced the SUPER series. So now I'm shell shocked and wary of getting in on the 'ground floor'. Still, I think I'm due for a little upgrade. I built 'SilverHawk' to replace my 10 year old 'Black Omega-2' (a first-gen Core i5-750, 20gb DDR3-1333, 1050ti/4gb). She's got a middle-of-the-road config for the most part - Core i5-9400f, (currently) 8gb DDR4-3200 G.Skill TridentZ's (the other 8gb is on-loan to my daughter's new Ryzen 3200g system until she gets it completely done), 2060/6gb. CPU's a little on the weaker side but I do have my eyes on a Core i9-9900k at some point. If I did happen to get a 3070, the CPU would definitely be the bottleneck. Hell, even with the 2060, the CPU is still the bottleneck. But it suits me fine for the time being. However, I'm really tempted to upgrade. MUST....RESIST...

=-Rigs-=

Re: Mass Effect Trilogy Remaster in October, Maybe
Aug 29, 2020, 18:51
Rigs

Re: Mass Effect Trilogy Remaster in October, Maybe Aug 29, 2020, 18:51
Aug 29, 2020, 18:51
 Rigs

HorrorScope wrote on Aug 29, 2020, 17:46:
Burrito of Peace wrote on Aug 29, 2020, 16:39:
As long as they take the engine from ME3 to redo ME1 and ME2. The movement in ME1 is janky by modern standards.

It would be great, but I doubt they are putting that type of effort in.

This sounds of Crysis Remastered level of effort to me. I've tried several times to get into the series, read some of the books/comics, watched many of the cut-scenes and online/YT reviews/rants about it but for some reason I just can >not< get into it! I want to so badly but there's just something that doesn't keep my interest. Some have told me to skip ME1 and start at ME2 but that seems to be a bit silly. Truth be told, I actually played quite far into Andromeda before I lost interest. With the exception of a few (namely Metro Exodus and Dying Light ), I'm notorious for not finishing games anyway. Still, a lot of times I'll stop and then long after, go back and finish them. Kingdom Come is a good example of that, along with Max Payne 2 and 3. Maybe, depending on the level of updating, a remaster will appeal enough to get me to take another stab at it. I've been contemplating this very same thing with Bioshock recently since getting 1, 2 and Infinite in a sale along with the remasters of 1 and 2. Decisions, decisions...

=-Rigs-=

Re: Oculus Adding Facebook Account Requirement
Aug 19, 2020, 00:30
Rigs

Re: Oculus Adding Facebook Account Requirement Aug 19, 2020, 00:30
Aug 19, 2020, 00:30
 Rigs

I seem to remember at the time FB bought Oculus they swore up and down that to use a RIFT you would never have to login to FB. Did they think we'd just forget? Or, oh, wait, that's right, they don't give a shit...silly me. Whatever

=-Rigs-=

Re: Oculus Adding Facebook Account Requirement
Aug 19, 2020, 00:27
Rigs

Re: Oculus Adding Facebook Account Requirement Aug 19, 2020, 00:27
Aug 19, 2020, 00:27
 Rigs

Sneakycamper wrote on Aug 19, 2020, 00:13:
EUTHANIZE wrote on Aug 18, 2020, 20:42:
Guess that makes my future VR shopping a little easier.
Everyone help on this problem that Youtube is having probs atm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VaO_PnRySE

Please stop spamming the comments section. You did this in another thread too and it has absolutely >nothing< to do with the subject being talked about.

=-Rigs-=

Re: Microsoft Flight Simulator Reviews
Aug 18, 2020, 17:22
Rigs

Re: Microsoft Flight Simulator Reviews Aug 18, 2020, 17:22
Aug 18, 2020, 17:22
 Rigs

This sim blows. my. mind! Finally, FINALLY, a developer has used the next gen tools on offer to create a truly next step in flight sims. That sounds a lot like hyperbole but it's not. They hit it out of the frackin' proverbial park this time! I can remember, a few years after FSX's DLC/expansion came out and it looked like MS was shifting away from flight sims, disbanding their flight sim division after decades of work. I wondered if that was it, if I was truly seeing the death of gaming's legacy. It was a sad day. A sad time. Even when they brought out that experimental sim based in Hawaii, I had doubts they would follow thru and I was right. But this...this is the real deal, my friends. You're watching history, the bar being raised right in front of us. I haven't even FLOWN YET! I've been gasping at the freakin' map all afternoon! Not only does it show time of day via the sun line, if you have full streaming enabled, it has the current satellite picture too! And IT MOVES! It's not static! On the map you can find just about any freakin' airport or landing strip known to man! Sometimes they're just farmers fields! Or a dirt road in the woods! Selecting an airport let's you see the CURRENT ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES! Right there, right now! On the map, you can see every plane in the air at this moment and you can get details just as if you were on one of those sites that tracks flights. It's all right there! You can tweak just about everything and there's also a 'developer menu' option which has other things you can mess with, like turning on wireframe rendering, which is a mindfuck in itself! Like I said, I haven't even gotten INTO an airplane yet! I'm just savoring every minute like a perfectly prepared steak. I can not even imagine the mods and expansions this thing is going to have in three to five years time! There's already some stuff you can purchase...which brings me to the only negative (besides the high system requirements...my poor Core i5-9400f/16gb DDR4-3200/RTX 2060-6gb rig is giving it everything it's got and it's just >barely< adequate). There's an in-game store with 'micro' transactions, though the prices are anything but 'micro'. A new plane? $15. New airport? $5. Some are more than others. If you have the 'standard edition', you can upgrade to the 'deluxe' or 'premium deluxe' model, for $69 and $89 respectively. I am NOT at all crazy about this. It can be ignored, obviously, like the Destiny 2 store can be, but you miss out on some nice additions. We'll have to see how the mod scene pans out to know whether this becomes the de-facto standard or MS wakes TF up and drops it.

Also, if you get the game thru the MS store as I did, it will download a measly couple hundred meg file and then when you start the sim for the first time, you get smacked in the head with the 90+ gb download! I knew it was coming but even the final size being over 100 gigs was a bit of a surprise. Most of the scenery is being streamed so why do I still have 100 gigs worth of data installed?!? There's an option to not have the textures streamed though you still need to be connected online ('for authentication'...their words, not mine). The non-streamed assets are...ick. Basically FSX quality. Flat and low res. You still have 3D buildings but the landscape is all flat and pixelated. Not my first choice and it seems the non-streamable option is a bit redundant since you still have to be online anyway. I guess it's more for those with data caps (which is something they mention during setup). Overall, though, not actually having flown anything yet, I'm in awe. And if the screens in the various menus and loading screens are anything to go by, I'm in for more hot jaw-on-the-floor action.

=-Rigs-=
3280 Comments. 164 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16    164  ] Older