Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for StaTik

Real Name StaTik   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname StaTik
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 15, 2002, 08:12
Total Comments 306 (Amateur)
User ID 13634

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ] Older >

News Comments > Eden Games on Strike
13. Re: Eden Games on Strike May 11, 2011, 17:18 StaTik

Each time the recovery project was beautiful and promising, and ended in a failure.

Kind of like your games Eden?

I'm all for these guys getting better treatment but they are being treated the same way they have treated the fans of TDU. Ship a beta product, take months to patch it, then patch it with bugged patches and try to smooth it over with some crap free DLC. The beta testers all voiced very loudly that this game was no where near ready for prime time so they cut the beta short and forced it out the door with some very minor tweaks.

Sorry but these guys get what they serve in the end.

This comment was edited on May 11, 2011, 17:28.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Windows Gaming eXperience Video
12. Re: Windows Gaming eXperience Video Mar 21, 2011, 19:37 StaTik

Prez wrote on Mar 21, 2011, 16:17:
Microsoft is so un-hip and so un-cool that I almost feel embarrassed for them when they try to seem up on pop culture and what's "in".

It has lately become very hard for me to remember back to a time when Microsoft was not a sad, irrelevant embarrassment to gaming.

That's just it they were irrelevant to gaming other then DirectX. They sat back and let the game devs decide how they were going to present there games. They even let there game devs decide how to present MS games. This whole mentality they have gotten into since the advent of the xbox is just crap. They have this opinion that they must control every aspect of the "Windows experience" down to the last icon. This video depicts NOTHING new on any level just taking what they already have and smashing it into this gay presentation. Seems they just want to make a Steam clone and integrate Facebook via Bing. They need to leave the damn WGX, GFWL, Facebook and Bing out of it and be happy they sell the OS and API that makes it all work.

News Comments > Homefront Campaign is Five Hours?
42. Re: Homefront Campaign is Five Hours? Mar 8, 2011, 17:49 StaTik

5hr SP game is a deal breaker for me. MP Counterstike/HL/UT/BF/MW/RB6/Insert cookie cutter MP game here I'm sick of them. I'm way over the shoot ppl online thing. I was hoping that HF was a good compelling SP game but it seems that's not the case.

What next we get an announcement that the next Deus-Ex is 3 hrs of sp? Gawd I hope not!

News Comments > Valve Announces Steam Guard
25. Re: Valve Announces Steam Guard Mar 3, 2011, 14:40 StaTik

DangerDog wrote on Mar 3, 2011, 14:29:

Sounds to me like it could also be implemented into some form of extra DRM in the name of wrote on Identity Protection". Imagine the next Activision Call of Duty that implements this system, no need for CD-Keys as the game is locked to your PC hardware. [/quote:

I'm with you Danger. These big business, big money companies (Intel, Valve, and "3rd party devs") are not doing jack for our own protection with this kind of R&D investment. This has been pitched behind closed doors as a way to put a stop to used games and a piracy deterrent.

News Comments > Game Health Warning Legislation, Take 3
4. Re: Game Health Warning Legislation, Take 3 Jan 25, 2011, 20:38 StaTik

I don't think that would discourage anyone from buying a game ... except Ed Flanders.  

News Comments > PC BC2 Vietnam Hastings Unlocked
7. Re: PC BC2 Vietnam Hastings Unlocked Dec 30, 2010, 12:12 StaTik

PC Gamerz roxzor n 3dfx sTi11 0wnZ j00!  

News Comments > EA on Mirror's Edge
21. Re: EA on Mirror's Edge Nov 30, 2010, 13:14 StaTik

Mirrors Edge had a learning curve?

My thoughts exactly.

That's really the issue with games these days isn't it? Most real PC gamers have phased out and now what we are left with are a bunch of corn fed XO controller pansies that think gaming is mashing a couple buttons over and over. Hell the new NFS doesn't even have an option for manual transmission how gay is that?

News Comments > Steam Sale Runs out of Risen Keys
27. Re: Steam Sale Runs out of Risen Keys Nov 15, 2010, 19:56 StaTik

Same thing happend to me when they ran a promotion that included FUEL. The sticky is still up there. http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1248955  

News Comments > Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions in Wal-Mart for Thanksgiving
1. Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions in Wal-Mart for Thanksgiving Nov 11, 2010, 22:31 StaTik

Yeehaww... Ima looking forwerd to playin that there game fur sure. I'm so glad they is going to cary it at the walmart to. seein is how the cement pond is to cold to go skinny dippin these days I needed a good game to play with on ma puter.  

News Comments > WRC Demo
4. Re: WRC Demo Sep 28, 2010, 00:13 StaTik

Seems you have to keydrive or have an xbox 360 controller. I have a G27 and the splash screen gives credit to logitech dev tools and the wheel will not work. I was looking foreword to this game but .. oh well.  

News Comments > Analyst: Mafia II "Unlikely to Achieve Profitability"
23. Re: Analyst: Mafia II Aug 30, 2010, 23:05 StaTik

Okay, so I gnash my teeth and stealth my way through the entire fucking museum, only to have the alarm miraculously go off once I open the safe, and have to run past 40 cops. To then be told that I forfeited my extra money because I was told not to shoot anyone.

There is a way to get a perfect finish on that mission. Listen carefully to what the woman you pick up says and you can figure it out or do a walk through search on the net .. up to you.

News Comments > Analyst: Mafia II "Unlikely to Achieve Profitability"
21. Re: Analyst: Mafia II Aug 30, 2010, 22:56 StaTik

I hope this guy is wrong. I have played through the game twice now and I never play a game more then once. I think it's a fantastic "kick in the head" game worth every penny and then some for there DLC.  

News Comments > Cargasm Announced
10. Re: Cargasm Announced Aug 8, 2010, 22:39 StaTik

If you can't make it good make it sex?

See ya in TDU2.

News Comments > NVIDIA StarCraft II Trial
20. Re: NVIDIA StarCraft II Trail Offer Aug 5, 2010, 16:34 StaTik

The last free game I got with an Nvidia card was with the Evga 275gtx. When I registered it at there site I got a copy of Cryostasis for free. That was not an Nvidia promo it was Evga's. I think I played it for a whopping 15min and stored it on a hard drive. I still have UT99 that I got with my Voodoo3 back in the days when they gave away real games with cards. I also remember walking in the snow to school both ways up hill ... wow I must be old  

News Comments > NVIDIA StarCraft II Trial
4. Re: NVIDIA StarCraft II Trail Offer Aug 5, 2010, 11:47 StaTik

Wow a free demo!! That's worth the price of a $400 video card, hell ill take two so I can have 14 hrs.

I remember a time when they gave away full games for free.

News Comments > Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Tech Interview
2. Re: Metro 2033 Jul 31, 2010, 12:47 StaTik

Now that they are going to build a new engine for NFS I'm thinking this new game might be okey. NFS Shift was alright but the game engine was riddled with problem and Undercover just sucked. I'm going to pretend here that NFS:World never existed.  

News Comments > The Sims 3: Late Night Announced
4. Re: The Sims 3: Late Night Announced Jul 21, 2010, 10:15 StaTik

STOP THE INSANITY!!!!!

No, really enough Sims already.

News Comments > Rockstar: No Current PC Red Dead Redemption Plans
12. Re: Rockstar: No Current PC Red Dead Redemption Plans Jun 11, 2010, 17:59 StaTik

No PC port? Seems to me I have heard this from Rockstar before and I have every game they have said this about on my hard drive right now.  

News Comments > SpongeBob SquarePants MMOG
4. Re: SpongeBob SquarePants MMOG Jun 9, 2010, 13:27 StaTik

It's the best day ever!

What a bunch of barnacle heads. The age group most likely to play a Sponge Bob title have parents that are not going to let them play an MMOG.

News Comments > F.E.A.R. 3 Interview, Trailer
5. Re: F.E.A.R. 3 Interview, Trailer May 29, 2010, 19:35 StaTik

CAN WE PLEASE GET SOME NEW IDEAS!
I don't play most of these shooters and even I am sick of the same old names with a number tacked on the end. It's all been done to death please hire some creative minds and take a few risks.

306 Comments. 16 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo