Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
San Diego, CA 07/23

Regularly scheduled events

User information for StaTik

Real Name StaTik   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname StaTik
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 15, 2002, 08:12
Total Comments 304 (Amateur)
User ID 13634

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 23, 2016, 10:06 StaTik

AT&T just got the green light to start unplugging the copper network across the US. Now they will start ripping out copper as fast as they can to stop the bleeding and get to a profit. It will be to little to late and they will sink to AOL status within 10 years. Good riddance to a scrupulous company that got away with hosing hard working people for decades. I was stuck on there 6Mb copper DSL for years that only runs at 2Mb unless it's 3am. I have been making calls for years about there broken service and been ignored, lied to, and generally insulted by there staff during the duration.
I just found a line of sight provider that can get to me here. Next week I am throwing a good bye and fuck you AT&T party when I get the new service. I have been waiting to make that call for what seems like forever and it's finally here!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > New GeForce Drivers
3. Re: New GeForce Drivers Jun 8, 2016, 22:59 StaTik

These drivers break The Crew. FYI for the 3 people that still care.  

News Comments > Forza Motorsport 6: Apex Beta
12. Re: Forza Motorsport 6: Apex Beta May 5, 2016, 15:24 StaTik

Hook baited, cast, and rejected. Don't fall for it! If you want a race game play Project Cars, Assetto Corsa, iRacing, hell go to NFS but not this bait. Some half assed race title with the Forza name tacked on it to get you to log in to the Windows store. Please just say no.  

News Comments > DayZ DirectX 11 Improvements Shown
28. Re: DayZ DirectX 11 Improvements Shown Mar 27, 2016, 10:15 StaTik

Pr()ZaC wrote on Mar 26, 2016, 13:51:
StaTik wrote on Mar 26, 2016, 13:06:
Is this the patch that stops other players from hovering over me and dropping grenades on my head?
is the game THAT broken?

Yes, it was the last time I played the game about 2 months ago. Cheating is out of controll. I turned it off and uninstalled.

News Comments > DayZ DirectX 11 Improvements Shown
4. Re: DayZ DirectX 11 Improvements Shown Mar 26, 2016, 13:06 StaTik

Is this the patch that stops other players from hovering over me and dropping grenades on my head?  

News Comments > Speed Elixir Announced
2. Re: Speed Elixir Announced Mar 20, 2016, 19:45 StaTik

How hard can it be to make an open world SIM? The last thing I want is another shiny NFS clone. NFS is shitting up the driving genere just fine on it's own. Gime me an open world sim and I will toss money at my screen all day long.  

News Comments > Need for Speed PC Specs
21. Re: Need for Speed PC Specs Feb 20, 2016, 14:10 StaTik

Orgin sale pickup for sub $20, check.
I'm really hoping for Forza PC as well. I have never played Forza since I don't own a console but it looks amazing.

News Comments > American Truck Simulator Rolls Out
12. Re: American Truck Simulator Rolls Out Feb 3, 2016, 07:03 StaTik

Yes there are only 2 trucks but they are good trucks. When you consider all the engine/chassis/transmission/ect you can change on those trucks its a lot to play with. I have also found that it's a lot more challenging than ETS2. The size of the truck and those 53ft trailers you have to be on your game or you will hose things up fast.  

News Comments > Titanfall Passes 10M [Updated]
17. Re: Titanfall Passes 10M [Updated] Oct 3, 2015, 19:19 StaTik

I'm still kicking myself for spending $60 on this game. I hope they do put some SP action in but I think they are to busy spewing obscure numbers to give a damn.  

News Comments > Need for Speed Trailer; Preorder Bonus
8. Re: Need for Speed Trailer; Preorder Bonus Sep 30, 2015, 07:47 StaTik

No cockpit view = no sale. To bad it looks like it might be a fun game to spite it's arcade looking handleing. If it had a cockpit view.  

News Comments > The Sims 4 Get Together Announced
3. Re: The Sims 4 Get Together Announced Aug 6, 2015, 21:49 StaTik

It's dead, put a fork in it.  

News Comments > Paladins Announced
7. Re: Paladins Announced Aug 3, 2015, 19:51 StaTik

Hark659 wrote on Aug 3, 2015, 16:45:
Aaaand then gonna abandon Smite once Paladins is out, just like Global and Tribes.

My thoughts exactly!

News Comments > 25,000 H1Z1 Bans
10. Re: 25,000 H1Z1 Bans May 20, 2015, 10:54 StaTik

Kajetan wrote on May 20, 2015, 09:55:
Omni wrote on May 20, 2015, 08:52:
Not that I care too much but its good to see cheating scun gets bans.
Yeah, it does always feel good, when some cheater is getting banned, doesn't it ... but its utter and complete bullshit!

Banning does not improve online gaming. Fixing bugs and memory leaks does improve online gaming, not this crap. But this does cost money, so the devs and the publishers go the easy way. Catering to the righteous anger of the "honest" player, so nobody will notice that they do shit to fix security holes which are responsible for allowing cheats in the first place.

You can't "fix" cheating. There will always be someone hacking in to the code on these games and making profit from it. Cheating is not a bug to be fixed, it's a choice. If you choose to rob a store you get put in jail, if you choose to cheat in a online game you get banned. That's they way it should be. You rob me of my hard earned money by taking away my enjoyment of my game so they should take your money by kicking your ass to the curb.
I would rather see new features in games then have the dev chase hackers with there time and money.

This comment was edited on May 20, 2015, 10:59.

News Comments > Euro Truck Simulator 2 Scandinavia Released
2. Re: Euro Truck Simulator 2 Scandinavia Released May 7, 2015, 08:05 StaTik

I have no desire to play ETS2 at the moment. I have put a lot of hours in to the game and had a lot of enjoyment from playing it. I bought this expansion to support SCS as a company. They have worked on this game an added free updates and content for years. The ETS2 Dev blog is second to none. They have constant communication with there costumers on every thing they do. I feel these guys love what they do and truly respect there fan base. I buy every scrap of DLC they can get on steam. I'm pretty much done with the game but I want to support SCS as a and see them makeing games for a long time to come.  

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Rogue Pre-Purchases
10. Re: Assassin's Creed Rogue Pre-Purchases Feb 8, 2015, 11:25 StaTik

Forget "Creed". I'm done with UBI. They always ship broken games and take forever/never fix them. Half the time I launch a UBI game Uplay blue screens my PC.  

News Comments > H1Z1 Airdrop Explanation/Apology
1. Re: H1Z1 Airdrop Explanation/Apology Jan 17, 2015, 13:03 StaTik

Not going to work, sorry.

Nobody is going to pay money for an advantage they may or may not get.

News Comments > Mount&Blade Free on GOG.com Fall Sale
6. Re: Mount&Blade Free on GOG.com Fall Sale Nov 12, 2014, 23:08 StaTik

They are going to bitch about Steam sales then give games away to kick off a sale?  

News Comments > Saturday Patches
7. Re: Saturday Patches Nov 8, 2014, 18:14 StaTik

Wonder if my original retail SA disc's are worth more now. 1.0 with hot coffee and all the music. Starting bids at $100  

News Comments > Ubisoft Titles Return to Steam
13. Re: Ubisoft Titles Return to Steam Nov 7, 2014, 21:43 StaTik

Glad that's over. Would have been mass confusion on DLC since you can't buy DLC from Steam for UBI use and vice verse.  

News Comments > Arma III Free Weekend
19. Re: Arma III Free Weekend Oct 24, 2014, 12:23 StaTik

I have only played part of the SP campaign but so far it's very playable. I never got past Arma2's first sp mission it was so bad.  

304 Comments. 16 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo