Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for David Teach

Real Name David Teach   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname GinRummy
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 5, 2002, 19:32
Total Comments 345 (Amateur)
User ID 13545

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ] Older >

News Comments > Steam Top 10
2. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 14, 2019, 18:16 GinRummy

Interesting that Rust is partnering up with Cyberpunk.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut Next Month
6. Re: The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut Next Month Jul 12, 2019, 22:53 GinRummy

I played the initial release, which had some bugs and fewer features than this update, but had a TON of FUN playing it. Combat is kinda weird with the grid layout, but once you get used to it, it's very strategic and handy.  

News Comments > Ion Maiden Renamed Ion Fury; Full Release Next Month
2. Re: Ion Maiden Renamed Ion Fury; Full Release Next Month Jul 11, 2019, 12:12 GinRummy

Should have added a subtitle to it to really cash in: "Ion Fury: Powerslave."  

News Comments > The Sinking City Rises
2. Re: The Sinking City Rises Jun 26, 2019, 15:58 GinRummy

I was kinda looking forward to this but the review on Rock Paper Shotgun made me delete it off my wishlist completely. And not for the social protest reasons, just for the gameplay.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 20, 2019, 15:48 GinRummy

Wait, the agreement has been forged?! Oh, you mean the OTHER meaning of forged.  

News Comments > WHO Recognizes "Gaming Disorder"
19. Re: WHO Recognizes May 27, 2019, 10:17 GinRummy

I didn't know Pete Townsend or Roger Daltrey even owned consoles.  

News Comments > THQ Nordic Reels In Piranha Bytes
8. Re: THQ Nordic Reels In Piranha Bytes May 22, 2019, 15:03 GinRummy

Everybody is loving on the Gothic, which I totally agree with, but not so much on Risen. I enjoyed the hell out of all 3 games in that series, maybe not quite to the level I did Gothic, but I finished them, and I think I played the first one through twice. Yeah, Elex didn't get the hype train it should have, seemed to be under the radar, but I'm glad others enjoyed it besides me. A sequel news is cool.

What I like about all three series is that you start out totally weak and will die very quickly if you don't figure out how to fight correctly and/or wander into an area with tougher baddies. Eventually you become bad-ass, of course, and the payoff really feels good because of how much you worked for it.

News Comments > George R.R. Martin Confirms Game Consultation
14. Re: George R.R. Martin Confirms Game Consultation May 21, 2019, 17:57 GinRummy

Flatline wrote on May 21, 2019, 13:04:
Actually I suspect moreso at this point that Martin has either lost interest or pulled a Robert Jordan and wrote himself into a corner, and getting from where he's at to where he eventually wants to be is proving too much for him.
He needs to die and have his series finished by Brandon Sanderson, like Jordan did. Would probably boost his career immensely, although he'd miss out on the benefits.

News Comments > PixARK Next Month
1. Re: PixARK Next Month Apr 28, 2019, 23:04 GinRummy

And Disney/Pixar has no problem with that name?  

News Comments > BlizzCon 2019 Announced
12. Re: BlizzCon 2019 Announced Apr 25, 2019, 23:18 GinRummy

How much to just get the WoW pet?  

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
1. Re: Saturday Consolidation Mar 30, 2019, 13:20 GinRummy

My only console (not counting the Atari 2600 or Sears Pong). Gotta come with NHL Hockey and Madden Football. Ooh, Road Rash too.  

News Comments > Cold Calling Demo
1. Re: Cold Calling Demo Mar 30, 2019, 13:17 GinRummy

From the title I thought this would be a sim about a phone center and your new job as "Steve" with the Indian accent who is calling "From Windows" about a virus on people's computers.  

News Comments > FromSoftware and George R.R. Martin RPG Rumor
2. Re: FromSoftware and George R.R. Martin RPG Rumor Mar 28, 2019, 10:32 GinRummy

No, no, he should continue to be distracted by spin-off tv series shows, games and maybe even movies. His unfinished manuscripts should be published posthumously by his family, like God intended. Just like JRRT.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
15. Re: Chuck Norris a Day Calendar Mar 27, 2019, 15:16 GinRummy

"I see the article claims a non-call can be challenged."

I guess you'd have to let them do that, otherwise they would throw the flag on ALL catches and then review them so as to not miss interference on a non flagged play. Wouldn't that be fun to watch!

News Comments > Generation Zero Released
9. Re: Generation Zero Released Mar 27, 2019, 10:56 GinRummy

I LOVED the Mad Max game. This one looks good but reviews sound bad. Will wait for a nice Steam sale and hopefully things get patched up by then.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 27, 2019, 10:49 GinRummy

"Pass interference now reviewable by NFL officials." Great, so the games are now gonna get EVEN LONGER. Remember when games sometimes were just 2 and a half hours? Really! Now they never go under 3, usually almost always closer to 3 and a half, approaching 4 next. I like getting calls right, but damn, it gets so slowwwwww.  

News Comments > Generation Zero Released
2. Re: Generation Zero Released Mar 26, 2019, 21:41 GinRummy

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Mar 26, 2019, 21:41:
Soo... who's going to buy this and give us a trusted review?
Yeah, the Steam reviews are quite mixed between love and hate.

News Comments > Outward Rolls Out
5. Re: Outward Rolls Out Mar 26, 2019, 12:21 GinRummy

The split screens look awkward. Since everyone has screens that are wider than tall, wouldn't it be nice to at least have the option of splitting down the center vertical instead? Especially if you have one of those fancy very wide screens.  

News Comments > House Flipper Gets Garden Flipper DLC Next Month
1. Re: House Flipper Gets Garden Flipper DLC Next Month Mar 22, 2019, 13:07 GinRummy

Next month? It's the middle of April already?  

News Comments > More Epic Games Store Exclusives Include PC Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls, and Detroit: Become Human
12. Re: More Epic Games Store Exclusives Include PC Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls, and Detroit: Bec Mar 20, 2019, 20:16 GinRummy

necrosis wrote on Mar 20, 2019, 18:56:
Don't forget since then we also got hit with the console tax. Games were $49.99 when steam launched. Now $59.99.
I remember in the early days when new games were usually $39.99 and only the big AAA games were more. Yes, I'm old.

345 Comments. 18 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo