Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Somedude

Real Name Somedude   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname jomisab
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 21, 2002, 13:50
Total Comments 424 (Amateur)
User ID 13101

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

News Comments > New GeForce Drivers
1. Re: New GeForce Drivers Aug 30, 2016, 12:30 jomisab

<SARCASM>

Good to see nVidia's on top of support for WoW's cutting-edge graphics engine.

</SARCASM>

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jul 12, 2016, 11:07 jomisab

Lol...building a PC is not arduous. I for one thoroughly enjoy the process of speccing everything out and understanding the ramifications of my selections, and I take my sweet time making sure everything is put together perfectly, cables run nicely, etc. It's a lot of fun. There are certainly no shortage of companies willing to sell someone a top-flight rig if they find the prospect of putting one together too arduous, but then they'll likely be spending a lot more $$$ than is necessary.  

News Comments > Nuka Time is Last DLC for Fallout 4
1. Re: Nuka Time is Last DLC for Fallout 4 Jul 5, 2016, 20:08 jomisab

*sniff*  

News Comments > G2A Planning Changes
2. Re: G2A Planning Changes Jun 28, 2016, 09:37 jomisab

It is getting harder and harder to find good deals on G2A. Better to just wait for Steam sales.  

News Comments > Next Week's Steam Summer Sale Confirmed?
13. Re: Next Week's Steam Summer Sale Confirmed? Jun 16, 2016, 12:50 jomisab

MajorD wrote on Jun 16, 2016, 12:47:
Great! We'll all feed the 'Steam Machine' by buying games we'll either never play, or finish.

It's a disease I tell ya!

QFT. In order to finish all the games I buy, I'd need to win the lottery and have that become my new full-time job.

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
2. Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition Jun 13, 2016, 10:15 jomisab

I guess they felt the 500+ hours I put in on the original wasn't enough...bastards.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
20. Re: Steam Top 10 Jun 6, 2016, 09:20 jomisab

Just about finished with SP campaign in Doom. What an amazing job they did, not only in bringing back the spirit of the original game, but in the brilliance of the engine.  

News Comments > Witcher III: The Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine Released
1. Re: Witcher III: The Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine Released May 31, 2016, 10:27 jomisab

In the dictionary next to "value", there should be an image of the Wild Hunt box cover.  

News Comments > Fallout 4 Far Harbor Released
9. Re: Fallout 4 Far Harbor Released May 19, 2016, 13:03 jomisab

I think most people who are really into Fallout made sure they got the Season Pass when it was only $30, and I also think in hindsight it will look like a major bargain.

Considering the amount of time most people put into this game, the $$$/hour entertainment ratio is just ludicrously small, even if you paid full price.

News Comments > NVIDIA GTX 1080 Review Roundup
25. Re: NVIDIA GTX 1080 Review Roundup May 17, 2016, 13:59 jomisab

If my (2) GTX 970's each had 6GB or more of VRAM, I wouldn't be tempted to upgrade. But of course this is precisely why my 970's each have 4GB...er, I mean 3.5GB *cough* of VRAM...because nVidia knows exactly how to maintain a captive audience.  

News Comments > The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine This Month?
6. Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine This Month? May 9, 2016, 12:22 jomisab

Wash Washburne wrote on May 9, 2016, 12:12:
On a 2nd play trough of Witcher 2....haven't even began to scratch the surface of Witcher 3...ugh running out of time and life

I want to catch up on so many games...unfortunate that it feels like a job sometimes.

News Comments > Battlefield Teaser Trailer; Announcement Tomorrow
7. Re: Battlefield Teaser Trailer; Announcement Tomorrow May 5, 2016, 20:05 jomisab

Whoa...like, total spoiler alert!  

4. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 25, 2016, 09:33 jomisab

jdreyer wrote on Apr 25, 2016, 03:06:
Also, No Man's Sky came out for pre-order this past week. It's absence from this list doesn't speak well to its potential popularity and sales.

I guess it doesn't help when gaming sites need to post videos like "What Exactly Do You Do in No Man's Sky?"

News Comments > Dark Souls III Sales Record
11. Re: Dark Souls III Sales Record Apr 18, 2016, 13:44 jomisab

Just started playing this, never played the prior entries, and man was I surprised at how differently it plays, and how hard it is, compared to every other game. Probably died a few dozen times to Iudex before finally getting him. And then I started another character class and beat him in just a few tries. So I felt a lot better after that. Was ready to throw my Xbox controller through the screen.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
3. Re: etc., etc. Apr 14, 2016, 09:03 jomisab

The Half Elf wrote on Apr 13, 2016, 22:01:
Because they keep banning all the fucktards who are using scripts in the game instead of actually fixing the problem.

I guess $3 billion pretty much equates to "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Mar 24, 2016, 11:46 jomisab

Regarding the new Logitech mouse, it may be fine for LAN parties, but I can't see any serious pros using it and potentially risking losing a championship because of a wireless glitch.  

6. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 6, 2016, 13:55 jomisab

Aero wrote on Mar 6, 2016, 13:40:
I've wavered over Far Cry Primal a few times. I like the Far Cry Template, but $60 is too much for a point release.

Took a chance and picked up Primal from G2A for $40. I'm actually enjoying it, and it looks absolutely stunning. I almost never drop below 60fps at 1440 w/ 970 SLI and all settings maxed. (but being the Dunia engine, this shouldn't come as a complete surprise)

News Comments > Just Cause 3 Patch Tomorrow; Sky Fortress Next Week; DX 12 Eventually
2. Re: Just Cause 3 Patch Tomorrow; Sky Fortress Next Week; DX 12 Eventually Mar 3, 2016, 11:23 jomisab

Still no SLI...moving along...  

News Comments > HTC Vive Preorders This Morning
6. Re: HTC Vive Preorders This Morning Feb 29, 2016, 10:43 jomisab

Maybe if it came with a coupon for free, prescription lens inserts to correct the problem most people who normally wear glasses will have with this technology.  

News Comments > Fallout 4 DLC Plans; Season Pass Price Jump
29. Re: Fallout 4 DLC Plans; Season Pass Price Jump Feb 17, 2016, 08:59 jomisab

Verno wrote on Feb 17, 2016, 08:57:
This is just to get business off impulse customers, I lost count at the number of people yesterday who said they were getting it before it went up in price. The rest of us will pick it up down the road when its cheap and complete.

I imagine it will be quite a while before you see if for cheaper than $30 after March 1st, even at places like GreenMan or G2A.

424 Comments. 22 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo