Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Beaver

Real Name Beaver   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Muscular Beaver
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 28, 2002, 23:21
Total Comments 1929 (Pro)
User ID 12928

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > etc., etc.
5. Re: etc., etc. Mar 3, 2016, 11:34 Muscular Beaver

I knew from the very first footage from it that its scenery had something very familiar, even though I played FC4 only for like 3 hours before I quit it.
Really getting ridiculous.
Wait for it now, they are going to blame pirates or the theme.

Waiting for BIS to come back to their senses and do a real ArmA 2 successor.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Forza Motorsport 6: Apex for Windows 10
14. Re: Forza Motorsport 6: Apex for Windows 10 Mar 1, 2016, 12:43 Muscular Beaver

Mordhaus wrote on Mar 1, 2016, 10:28:
IE, Please install Win10, we'll give you a free game!
Well I have it installed, but the store disabled. So still, no thanks.

News Comments > Dirty Bomb Ranked Season One Begins
6. Re: Dirty Bomb Ranked Season One Begins Feb 26, 2016, 05:57 Muscular Beaver

Good to know. Guess I will give it another chance then.  

News Comments > DOOM Uncut for Germany
20. Re: DOOM Uncut for Germany Feb 25, 2016, 13:43 Muscular Beaver

El Pit wrote on Feb 25, 2016, 13:34:
CJ_Parker wrote on Feb 25, 2016, 13:18:
Fuck this country at the moment. Seriously.

Hello my AfD friend, you DO know that a lot more rapes in 2015 were commited by Germans than by immigrants? Yes, Cologne was horrible and the hundreds of idiots should be kicked out of the country, but you should understand that out of more than a million immigrants, there HAVE to be criminals among them. No, they are not all saints coming to Germany, just like the Germans are not all saints. But that is how it goes: less than 1% are criminals, so they ALL are criminals. That's exactly how fascism works.

About local police reports: there have been some reports that in some places, police would not report the nationality of criminals being caught to a) not feed the fires already burning (again, people will point out EVERY SINGLE immigrant commiting a crime, because not a single report goes "German Rapes Girl", but would definitely write "Immigrant Rapes Girl" if this shit happens) and b) not to be called racists themselves. But if YOU would check your own newspaper, you might find LOTS of reports by police officers themselves exposing lies about "crimes by immigrants" in their area that actually never happened. Now, some people will say that those officers are bought or put under pressure to lie, but is that not a clear sign of paranoia?

Yes, there are immigrants who will not even accept talking to a female police officer, but so are some German criminals, too. They don't think of women as equal - see, it's not an "immigrant" thing, it's a sexist thing.

Saying that the media, the police, the government are all lying is also sounding pretty paranoid. Even worse than those guys criticizing Windows 10 while using Android mobile phones.

And about those crimes: I've provided a link to a website dealing with fake reports about crimes commited by immigrants. Go, take a look, maybe some stories you heard about shit supposedly going down in your area might be wrong, too.
Oh god, you make obvious that there is no point showing you facts. Blind ideology. Nothing can punch through that. Religious people prove that every day.
Have a nice day, but dont come running here once youre confronted with cold hard reality.

17. Re: DOOM Uncut for Germany Feb 25, 2016, 13:24 Muscular Beaver

El Pit wrote on Feb 25, 2016, 12:47:
Muscular Beaver wrote on Feb 25, 2016, 12:11:
nin wrote on Feb 25, 2016, 11:58:
Ahumado wrote on Feb 25, 2016, 11:52:
If the country lets women get raped and attacked by immigrants then denies it happens....fake violence should be entirely acceptable.

I'll give that a 5/10...some effort to troll, but not too much.

Its funny how people dont believe that actually happens here. Well, I didnt either at first.
I assure you, it happens. A lot.
They even admit it. They say they are not reporting about it, are manipulating statistics and let them run to not strengthen the extreme right wingers in their arguments, to preserve peace.

I assure you. It does NOT happen a lot. It's about as often an immigrant commiting a crime as it is a German. Of course, nazis and fascists post lies and fake stories about crimes and even use photoshop to forge "proof photos". There are already a lot of websites in Germany dealing with this and exposing the lies, but of course that won't stop idiots from hating and lying. Like always in history, people are afraid of everything new, foreign, and strange and initially react with fear and rejection. That is why immigration and integration are processes that happen over decades and generations.

One thing, of course, is true: criminals are not bound to cultures and nationalities, there are dangerous individuals in every country, culture, and religion. If you write an article with a headline "Immigrant steals purse from elderly lady", most people will go "SEE?! These ungrateful assholes are all scumbags!". You will, of course, never read a headline "US (or German) citizen steals purse from elderly lady", because the fact that it was a fellow citizen is not newsworthy. See how it works?
As I said, they admit it themselves. There are enough articles about it in the German media. Just today a new one about exactly that. Want me to link some?
Welt.de
Youtube
Welt.de
Mainpost.de
Steinhoefel.de
Welt.de
NDR.de
Wikipedia
And much sooner:
Welt.de
In Sweden too:
Focus.de

And even the poverty report is getting attacked because it could give right wingers more facts:
Spiegel.de

Thats only a short selection.

There are also a lot of reports of police whistleblowers who explain exactly whats happening, that such behavior is wanted and forced by the politics.

I mean you can keep ignoring reality, but thats what happens. And youre only supporting it by ignoring it. You also obviously have no idea what else can be justified with such a logic.
They have done the same thing with unemployment statistics for decades too.

14. Re: DOOM Uncut for Germany Feb 25, 2016, 12:11 Muscular Beaver

nin wrote on Feb 25, 2016, 11:58:
Ahumado wrote on Feb 25, 2016, 11:52:
If the country lets women get raped and attacked by immigrants then denies it happens....fake violence should be entirely acceptable.

I'll give that a 5/10...some effort to troll, but not too much.

Its funny how people dont believe that actually happens here. Well, I didnt either at first.
I assure you, it happens. A lot.
They even admit it. They say they are not reporting about it, are manipulating statistics and let them run to not strengthen the extreme right wingers in their arguments, to preserve peace.

News Comments > Dirty Bomb Ranked Season One Begins
4. Re: Dirty Bomb Ranked Season One Begins Feb 25, 2016, 09:11 Muscular Beaver

Caladell wrote on Feb 25, 2016, 00:32:
It's free to play...
I know what you mean though. Played an earlier beta, and was completely underwhelmed.
Its infested with cheaters. 10 times worse than CSGO, which is bad already.
Too bad, because its a real cool concept and a lot of fun.

News Comments > Far Cry Primal Trailer
15. Re: Far Cry Primal Trailer Feb 21, 2016, 03:31 Muscular Beaver

rudra wrote on Feb 20, 2016, 12:20:
Muscular Beaver wrote on Feb 19, 2016, 22:42:
So why you dont say that then, instead of claiming every game is like that...? Square

because im pretty sure far cry primal has about 3 or 4 just like the other games out there

Do you even realize how much you contradict yourself?

13. Re: Far Cry Primal Trailer Feb 19, 2016, 22:42 Muscular Beaver

rudra wrote on Feb 19, 2016, 15:10:
Muscular Beaver wrote on Feb 19, 2016, 14:00:
rudra wrote on Feb 19, 2016, 13:37:
Muscular Beaver wrote on Feb 19, 2016, 12:17:
rudra wrote on Feb 19, 2016, 09:46:
Muscular Beaver wrote on Feb 19, 2016, 08:38:
rudra wrote on Feb 19, 2016, 08:13:
Muscular Beaver wrote on Feb 19, 2016, 03:35:
repetitive animations,

what does this refer to, exactly?
Pretty much every action.

sounds like every other video game ever made

If you say so. I played enough that at least switched between 3 or 4 different ones.

if you say so
Ever played GTA5 for example? Obviously not.
Right now I play Dying Light, and if the animations all only had 1 version, especially when jumping over obstacles or climbing up things, I would go insane.
Seriously I have no idea how you can think that. Do you only play games from the 00s?

i guess i just dont give a shit about repetitive animations? it sounds like a really petty issue to me, like it doesnt cross my mind
So why you dont say that then, instead of claiming every game is like that...? Square

11. Re: Far Cry Primal Trailer Feb 19, 2016, 14:00 Muscular Beaver

rudra wrote on Feb 19, 2016, 13:37:
Muscular Beaver wrote on Feb 19, 2016, 12:17:
repetitive animations,

If you say so. I played enough that at least switched between 3 or 4 different ones.

if you say so
Ever played GTA5 for example? Obviously not.
Right now I play Dying Light, and if the animations all only had 1 version, especially when jumping over obstacles or climbing up things, I would go insane.
Seriously I have no idea how you can think that. Do you only play games from the 00s?

News Comments > Undying Dying Light Support
4. Re: Undying Dying Light Support Feb 19, 2016, 12:26 Muscular Beaver

MajorD wrote on Feb 19, 2016, 10:37:
Fantastic job Techland! This game is tight, polished, and plays silky smooth.

Okay, so I followed the development of this game, but never purchased it, because I was afraid it would be another Dead Island, which I didn't care for. So I picked up Dying Light: The Following Enhanced Edition the other day, which includes 'all' DLC, season pass, pre-order BS, etc. and it was one of the best $60 bucks I've spent.

Techland nailed it!!! As stated above, the game is tight, polished, the level design and environment details are incredible, the graphics are beautiful, it runs silky smooth, and is a ton of fun. The Chrome engine has advanced so impressively, and Dying Light sure showcases it nicely. The parkour system is so well done and a fricken' blast, to story line (so far), quests, side quests, etc., just all flow nicely. And the CoOp game play is the best in any game Iíve ever played; the campaign plays out the same weather you play it solo, or up to 4 players in CoOp. It is very nicely designed and executed with high re-play-ability.

Anyway, I could go on and on, but I will just finish by saying it is a high quality game in every aspect and is certainly worth $60.00.

I agree completely, and did pretty much the same as you.
At first I saw the Angry Joe review about it and he said its boring and repetitive, crappy story. So I thought, maybe at least the expansion isnt that bad, bought it and wanted to play The Following right from the start, skipping the original campaign. Good thing that doesnt really work so easily. I had to play a bit of the original story and it got me hooked very quickly so I decided to play it all. 25 hours later I dont see how this game can be boring or repetitive. Its extremely well made and that coop is really something many more games should have done exactly like this. I hope this will get the standard!
Yes, the story surely isnt the best, but its still very enjoyable.

The thing also is you can trim it to a very minimalistic HUD, which makes especially the nights much scarier.

9. Re: Far Cry Primal Trailer Feb 19, 2016, 12:17 Muscular Beaver

repetitive animations,

6. Re: Far Cry Primal Trailer Feb 19, 2016, 08:38 Muscular Beaver

repetitive animations,

4. Re: Far Cry Primal Trailer Feb 19, 2016, 03:35 Muscular Beaver

The first Lets Play videos Ive seen make it look like a reskinned FarCry 3 (not FarCry4). Very boring gameplay, repetitive animations, no real exciting story.

p.s. commenting doesnt work on the Dying Light article.

News Comments > German Fallout 3 Ban Lifted
70. removed Feb 19, 2016, 02:48 Muscular Beaver

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Feb 19, 2016, 10:33.

67. Re: German Fallout 3 Ban Lifted Feb 18, 2016, 17:47 Muscular Beaver

descender wrote on Feb 18, 2016, 14:59:
Why do you have to be so overtly aggressive in every response Beaver? You can't seem to have a rational discussion because you are far too defensive about anything that seems to poke outside your little bubble.

I'm having a hard time understanding why we are the ones following a "blind ideology" yet you are the one crying that your country is being "taken over by foreigners". That's called being xenophobic. Nothing you say will change the definition of that word. Xenophiobia is about as blind and narrow-minded as you can be in today's world.

Did you actually suggest that Germans should be given a pass on because they have had a hard time "being judged" since their elected leader tried to take over Europe and murdered millions of innocent people? That's cute. You can't come up with any reason why people might raise an eyebrow when a German starts talking about protecting his countries race and religion?

We live in an era where the country you come from means less and less every day as the global society melds into one. You can try to cling on to the past, but it never works.

You think I am aggressive and defensive? You have the audacity to say I cant have a rational discussion with the shit you guys throw at my head? You play the oh so humane and understanding person here, so go use that empathy and ask yourself why. Maybe because people like you act like you do? Attack me for no reason, because you cant read, because you assume too much? Because you put words in my mouth? Because you push me into a mindset that comes closer to your own real one? I know your country has problems getting cause and effect, always blaming the wrong guys, thinking treating others like shit doesnt justify them treating you like shit as well, but my god, think before you speak!

I am only talking about Islam. The worst form of it, conservative Islam. Have you ever informed yourself a bit about it? What it means? What it tries to achieve? Why Muslim countries are basically stuck in medieval ages? How many Muslims are following it? How many Muslims want Sharia law? How many Muslims want women to obey the men unconditionally? Have you ever read history what happened if people tried to change it? Your country has learned it the hard way several times. Oh wait, no it didnt, it keeps doing the same mistakes, making them even more angry at us. There is a real chance at getting Islam closer to us, but it wont happen if you keep bombing or "couping" the Muslim countries that are getting very western like. You did it with Iran, you did it with Afghanistan (vs. the Soviets), you did it with Libya, you did it with Syria. So before youre trying to save the whole god damn world, you should first get your own country under control. And that wont happen if you just vote for the "Bern".

Again youre proving what I am talking about here all day long. I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT RACE OR RELIGION. I AM AGNOSTIC AND I DONT CARE THE SLIGHTEST ABOUT RACE, I THINK WE ALL ARE PRETTY MUCH THE SAME AT BIRTH AND ONLY OUR SURROUNDINGS FORM US DIFFERENTLY! And I also dont say our country is taken over by foreigners, I am saying its taken over by Islam. A huge difference. But differentiating is the biggest enemy of baseless accusations and assumptions, huh? Again you guys put things in my mouth. Seriously, WTF is wrong with you??? If xenophobic means I am afraid of a religion taking over, which is absolutely incompatible with our western values which cost millions of lives to establish, and would mean women could lose everything they have fought so hard for, among many other human rights, then xenophobic I am!!!
I am really getting sick of this shit, do you even realize youre creating your own enemies with presumptuous crap like that, like your fucking government does with terrorists? Holy crap... So unbelievable how stereotypical you guys are...

As I said before, which you obviously didnt read either: I dont care about immigrants as long as they are compatible. Most are. Islam is not. At least not with our western societies. And for the billionth time: Not all are that way, but most. Those who are not, are very welcome here. But if youre seriously suggesting we should welcome rapists and misogynists, people who dont respect people with different religion than their own, see them as sub-humans because their religion dictates exactly that to them, then youre not only a massive hypocrite, youre also someone who will get us into a situation that will be worse than WW2. You cant force something like that. And what you say about globalization is forcing, forced by the neoliberals, who are afraid of a collapsing economy and system, trying to postpone the collapse with all tricks and loopholes they find. It has to come naturally! THATS what your country should have learned from all those useless wars. But they didnt, and neither did you. I said that already. We are still far too much apart from each other, and waging wars in their countries, destabilizing whole regions SURELY DOESNT HELP! I really have no clue whats wrong in your head. Do you want massive death and destruction? Do you hate humans so much? I am starting to think yes, since I know a few human haters. They come up with similar weird fantasies, trying to put themselves as the ultimate good guys, while only aiming for destruction because of their own miserable life.

That you seriously are trying to blame Germans for Hitlers election who werent even born for over 30 years or more, when Hitler was in power, shows where youre really coming from. Youre the actual racist here! Germans are all Nazis? Thanks for that revelation. Wow.... WOW, just WOW....
People like you are closer to Hitler than they will ever realize. Hitler also thought hes doing the best for the world. Forcing shit on people. "We will all live in a completely peaceful world after we are done".
Not sure if you even realize what you utter here, but if I made you think now, I suggest you read more history, psychology and sociology. Much more.
I am all for a Star Trekky world, you wont find anyone, probably not even yourself who would wish for something like that more than me, everyone living peacefully together in prosperity, respecting everyone else, aiming for an even better world for everyone. But it just doesnt work this forced way! It never has. NEVER. People always had to do it on their own free will for it to work, else massive conflicts arose and ended in absolute chaos. Borders are part of our evolution. You cant just put a freshwater fish in salt water and expect it to "deal with it, you tribal stone age saltwaterphobic ape who doesnt want to accept the oh so great salt water!", or a Tarantula with a Scorpion into the same terrarium and expect them to live peacefully together instantly. We are not fucking robots! We are creatures of this planet too, we are part of nature!

Even I as a German see, with all your better integration methods, youre still a deeply divided country because of all this. Sometimes I even think a new civil war is imminent. There only seems to be black and white left. NO NOT THE RACE, the extremes. There is nothing between that anymore. Differentiation is a myth to you guys. And you guys prove that too by pushing me into an extreme too, with unbelievable methods, ignoring completely all the colors and grey shades. Its the only thing you guys seem to be able to understand. Its shocking to say the least.

And now prove again that I wasted even more time.
And again, if you want to get rid of the echo of the shit you yell into the forest, then dont yell shit into the forest. You will find that I am a very peaceful guy, if treated fairly.

58. Re: German Fallout 3 Ban Lifted Feb 18, 2016, 14:17 Muscular Beaver

Sepharo wrote on Feb 18, 2016, 14:07:
I can't remember, are either of you two Americans now or are you both still Germans? I'm thinking Germans because if you were Americans you'd realize how hilarious it is that one of you is citing Doner Kebabs and the other a Muslim girlfirend as why you're not far rightists. It's like some Poe's Law level stuff there. "I'm not racist, I had a black girlfriend!"

Its because as a German you are constantly confronted with people who call you a Nazi and right winger when you criticize anything foreign. It has actually become part of our culture after WW2 to feel judged all the time in that aspect. There are quite a few good sociological and psychological studies about it. Some by Americans.
I already gave you a few hints, you would have understood, if you were objective: The flag ones.
But you guys prove it: Its useless, you wont believe anything that might question your blind ideology.

57. Re: German Fallout 3 Ban Lifted Feb 18, 2016, 14:14 Muscular Beaver

Sepharo wrote on Feb 18, 2016, 13:57:
Muscular Beaver wrote on Feb 18, 2016, 13:45:
I brought up no go areas? I see we are back at putting words in people mouths.

Ahh sorry. I see that was eraser, sorry about that.
I even checked to make sure and still messed it up because of the quotes. Truly sorry.
Oh, all of the sudden you do care about baseless accusations you utter?
Dont expect me to believe such an alibi comment.

55. Re: German Fallout 3 Ban Lifted Feb 18, 2016, 14:04 Muscular Beaver

descender wrote on Feb 18, 2016, 13:51:
There is a fool in this thread, but he knows not what he is.

Protecting the race and religion of your country by keeping others out is the literal definition of a word, xenophobic.

You can pretend it's something else and try to dress it up any way you like but it's easy to see through this conversation for what it is.
Another one who cant read, ignores words on purpose, imagines stuff to fill the gaps he didnt read, just to prove his prejudice and predetermination.
Thank god youre not a judge or cop. Your country would have even more innocent people imprisoned and shot dead cause they "resisted". Yes, after all those baseless assumptions and accusations of you guys, I feel I have the right to assume youre American too.

52. Re: German Fallout 3 Ban Lifted Feb 18, 2016, 13:45 Muscular Beaver

Sepharo wrote on Feb 18, 2016, 13:13:
Muscular Beaver wrote on Feb 18, 2016, 13:10:
descender wrote on Feb 18, 2016, 12:43:
Wanting everyone to assimilate and be exactly like you and your culture sounds a lot like some lingering "master race" reich-wing issues. There are some really tone-deaf posts in this thread lol...

Globalization of culture is the new normal. Embrace it or get run over by it, your choice. Just don't be surprised when other people find your views a bit insensitive and xenophobic.

Wow, finally. Others tried to hide it behind many words and trolling, to not look too stupid, but youre straight out. Thanks for that at least. Saves a lot of arguing.
But sorry, youre completely wrong. Simply put: You cant read and imagine things you want to see.
Your globalization already created lots of wars and it will only get worse. Borders are there for a reason.
Remember your post here when you or your loved ones become a roadkill of your globalization, because embracing a car coming at you will still get you run over.

I didn't need to hide anything. You freely wrote all that stuff out on your own. I just exposed what I knew would be there.

You act like there isn't a huge contingent just like that in the U.S. ... the leading republican candidate is a reality TV show star and long time clown who wants to ban all Muslims from coming to the U.S.

Edit: Hell you even brought up "no go areas". Could it be any clearer?
Oh, now you exposed it? Making yourself look like a fool was intended all along to expose the big bad German nazi xenophobe, who... uhm... had a Muslim girlfriend, many Muslim friends, a Muslim dentist and praises Persian Muslims, has Russian, Bulgarian, Korean and Polish friends?
Its ok, Sepharo, no need to talk incoherent and ridiculous stuff anymore, I already know what a person you really are. And yeah, well you exposed me! Mission complete.

I brought up no go areas? I see we are back at putting words in people mouths. How predicable after I explained everything rationally to you and you were the exposed one. Proves again: You cant win against trolls like you, until they see what damage they do with such lies and such baseless and extreme accusations, which will affect them too sooner or later. In Germany we see that already. A new extreme right is forming, because people like you push them there with censorship and presumptuous and predetermined "discussions" like these, ignoring their valid concerns, accusing them of something they arent, putting words in their mouths, misinterpreting what they say on purpose. Treat someone like an animal and they become one. Simple cause and effect. In the USA you have people like Trump and with crap like this youre only creating voters for them. And yet I would still defend people like you from even much worse people like them, even if you think you exposed me as one of them, because I have learned from my countrys history. You havent obviously.

1929 Comments. 97 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo