Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Beaver

Real Name Beaver   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Muscular Beaver
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 28, 2002, 23:21
Total Comments 1911 (Pro)
User ID 12928

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > German Fallout 3 Ban Lifted
55. Re: German Fallout 3 Ban Lifted Feb 18, 2016, 14:04 Muscular Beaver

descender wrote on Feb 18, 2016, 13:51:
There is a fool in this thread, but he knows not what he is.

Protecting the race and religion of your country by keeping others out is the literal definition of a word, xenophobic.

You can pretend it's something else and try to dress it up any way you like but it's easy to see through this conversation for what it is.
Another one who cant read, ignores words on purpose, imagines stuff to fill the gaps he didnt read, just to prove his prejudice and predetermination.
Thank god youre not a judge or cop. Your country would have even more innocent people imprisoned and shot dead cause they "resisted". Yes, after all those baseless assumptions and accusations of you guys, I feel I have the right to assume youre American too.

Waiting for BIS to come back to their senses and do a real ArmA 2 successor.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

52. Re: German Fallout 3 Ban Lifted Feb 18, 2016, 13:45 Muscular Beaver

Sepharo wrote on Feb 18, 2016, 13:13:
Muscular Beaver wrote on Feb 18, 2016, 13:10:
descender wrote on Feb 18, 2016, 12:43:
Wanting everyone to assimilate and be exactly like you and your culture sounds a lot like some lingering "master race" reich-wing issues. There are some really tone-deaf posts in this thread lol...

Globalization of culture is the new normal. Embrace it or get run over by it, your choice. Just don't be surprised when other people find your views a bit insensitive and xenophobic.

Wow, finally. Others tried to hide it behind many words and trolling, to not look too stupid, but youre straight out. Thanks for that at least. Saves a lot of arguing.
But sorry, youre completely wrong. Simply put: You cant read and imagine things you want to see.
Your globalization already created lots of wars and it will only get worse. Borders are there for a reason.
Remember your post here when you or your loved ones become a roadkill of your globalization, because embracing a car coming at you will still get you run over.

I didn't need to hide anything. You freely wrote all that stuff out on your own. I just exposed what I knew would be there.

You act like there isn't a huge contingent just like that in the U.S. ... the leading republican candidate is a reality TV show star and long time clown who wants to ban all Muslims from coming to the U.S.

Edit: Hell you even brought up "no go areas". Could it be any clearer?
Oh, now you exposed it? Making yourself look like a fool was intended all along to expose the big bad German nazi xenophobe, who... uhm... had a Muslim girlfriend, many Muslim friends, a Muslim dentist and praises Persian Muslims, has Russian, Bulgarian, Korean and Polish friends?
Its ok, Sepharo, no need to talk incoherent and ridiculous stuff anymore, I already know what a person you really are. And yeah, well you exposed me! Mission complete.

I brought up no go areas? I see we are back at putting words in people mouths. How predicable after I explained everything rationally to you and you were the exposed one. Proves again: You cant win against trolls like you, until they see what damage they do with such lies and such baseless and extreme accusations, which will affect them too sooner or later. In Germany we see that already. A new extreme right is forming, because people like you push them there with censorship and presumptuous and predetermined "discussions" like these, ignoring their valid concerns, accusing them of something they arent, putting words in their mouths, misinterpreting what they say on purpose. Treat someone like an animal and they become one. Simple cause and effect. In the USA you have people like Trump and with crap like this youre only creating voters for them. And yet I would still defend people like you from even much worse people like them, even if you think you exposed me as one of them, because I have learned from my countrys history. You havent obviously.

49. Re: German Fallout 3 Ban Lifted Feb 18, 2016, 13:10 Muscular Beaver

descender wrote on Feb 18, 2016, 12:43:
Wanting everyone to assimilate and be exactly like you and your culture sounds a lot like some lingering "master race" reich-wing issues. There are some really tone-deaf posts in this thread lol...

Globalization of culture is the new normal. Embrace it or get run over by it, your choice. Just don't be surprised when other people find your views a bit insensitive and xenophobic.

Wow, finally. Others tried to hide it behind many words and trolling, to not look too stupid, but youre straight out. Thanks for that at least. Saves a lot of arguing.
But sorry, youre completely wrong. Simply put: You cant read and imagine things you want to see.
Your globalization already created lots of wars and it will only get worse. Borders are there for a reason.
Remember your post here when you or your loved ones become a roadkill of your globalization, because embracing a car coming at you will still get you run over.

47. Re: German Fallout 3 Ban Lifted Feb 18, 2016, 11:06 Muscular Beaver

Sepharo wrote on Feb 18, 2016, 11:02:
Muscular Beaver wrote on Feb 18, 2016, 10:58:
Sepharo wrote on Feb 18, 2016, 10:44:
Are you getting hung up on the word "test" maybe?
Fine, then what did you mean by,

"I wouldnt complain at all if we would, like your country, only let people in who are willing to integrate, adapt to our values and laws."

How would "willing to integrate" and "adapt to our values" be determined? That's what I had a problem with.

It's a very specific question. I don't care about the difference between Germany and the United States, immigrants and refugees, or the other stuff you've given me paragraphs about when I've quoted your own words back to you. Specifically what do you mean by "values" as something separate from laws? What are these values that you claim the United States is taking into account when accepting people into the country?

I named those in my very fist comments and how they dont respect them. Values can be laws and simple moral values. For example we in Germany have huge problems with Muslim kids who dont want to listen to female teachers, refuse to be taught by one, because they dont respect women, as taught by their religion. Is it a law to listen to your teacher and behave not like the biggest douche bag macho there can be? No. Its still a massive problem.
Some are laws, though. Like not beating women up because they dared to speak up to you.

And how are those being checked by the United States?
"I wouldnt complain at all if we would, like your country, only let people in who are willing to integrate, adapt to our values"
Not 100%, before you start again.
But I indirectly told you about it already. You just have to google the requirements for a greencard and what else is necessary to get entrance to the USA. Not to mention that they have to work for a living in your country. Here, right now, they get free food, drink and shelter plus money, even if they are deemed illegal. They dont need to work.

45. Re: German Fallout 3 Ban Lifted Feb 18, 2016, 10:58 Muscular Beaver

Sepharo wrote on Feb 18, 2016, 10:44:
Are you getting hung up on the word "test" maybe?
Fine, then what did you mean by,

"I wouldnt complain at all if we would, like your country, only let people in who are willing to integrate, adapt to our values and laws."

How would "willing to integrate" and "adapt to our values" be determined? That's what I had a problem with.

It's a very specific question. I don't care about the difference between Germany and the United States, immigrants and refugees, or the other stuff you've given me paragraphs about when I've quoted your own words back to you. Specifically what do you mean by "values" as something separate from laws? What are these values that you claim the United States is taking into account when accepting people into the country?

I named those in my very fist comments and how they dont respect them. Values can be laws and simple moral values. For example we in Germany have huge problems with Muslim kids who dont want to listen to female teachers, refuse to be taught by one, because they dont respect women, as taught by their religion. Is it a law to listen to your teacher and behave not like the biggest douche bag macho there can be? No. Its still a massive problem.
Some are laws, though. Like not beating women up because they dared to speak up to you.

44. Re: German Fallout 3 Ban Lifted Feb 18, 2016, 10:52 Muscular Beaver

djinn wrote on Feb 18, 2016, 10:41:
You can have all the processes in the world, but if things like this happen on occasion (or regularly?) there's not much you can do to manage that.

I'm also a little suspicious of people who should be relieved to be in a safe area reacting like this to aid being given to them.
That is Austria. They have come to their senses lately, so things like that dont happen that often anymore, if at all.

40. Re: German Fallout 3 Ban Lifted Feb 18, 2016, 09:19 Muscular Beaver

Sepharo wrote on Feb 18, 2016, 09:13:
It's amazing how you'll go into things that I'm not even talking about and then claim I don't understand them. My responses are very limited, yours are very broad.

I never said there is a test about values

I wouldnt complain at all if we would, like your country, only let people in who are willing to integrate, adapt to our values and laws.

Edit: Oops there's your edit again. Who is judging the moral character and how? It's a bullshit line, unless it's simply covering "law-abiding", which I've already said is fine. But you can keep denying that you've repeatedly mentioned nebulous "values" even though everyone can see what you typed. There is no values test to get in the U.S. Yes the U.S. does have a different procedure for immigration than Germany does, big deal... That wasn't my contention. And this whole conversation on the immigration process is out my original scope anyway. Refer to my very first post in this thread. I'll expand, I'm glad I don't live in a country where national identity is predicated on language, race, ethnicity, or religion.

And its interesting how you imagine things into stuff people say. You claimed I said there is a "values test". I never did that. You can quote things that you might think say that as much as you want. I never said it. Period. End of story.
My responses are broad because you dont want to understand simple things.
And my edit clearly says its for shits and giggles. I am not going to argue about that official statement with you. But the fact that you want to argue about it only again makes you look like a fool.

38. Re: German Fallout 3 Ban Lifted Feb 18, 2016, 08:49 Muscular Beaver

Sepharo wrote on Feb 18, 2016, 08:33:
Muscular Beaver wrote on Feb 18, 2016, 08:13:
Muscular Beaver wrote on Feb 18, 2016, 05:51:
... instead youre actually still putting words in my mouth:

Muscular Beaver wrote on Feb 18, 2016, 04:42:
You live in a much different country. I wouldnt complain at all if we would, like your country, only let people in who are willing to integrate, adapt to our values and laws.

Sepharo wrote on Feb 18, 2016, 04:54:
And what the hell are you on about "only let people in who are willing to integrate, adapt to our values and laws" ... as far as I know there isn't a test that's like "you gon be a real good american?" We're free to act as we please in this country within the law. I predict it's the same in Germany as well... nobody forcing you to speak a certain language, behave a certain way, follow a certain religion. It's a little thing called freedom.

Of course there is. Look at the conditions of immigration of your country, and then look at those of mine right now and how they were done in early years after WW2 (when we took in many Turks due to having not enough laborers).

And then I did look it up just in case I was mistaken. But I wasn't... and there aren't questions about values or willingness to integrate in our immigration process. In one of your replies you seem to have conflated this with country of origin limitations, we have (had) those though I don't agree with them.

Edit: And then you quickly make a clarification post. Though you didn't achieve clarity there. As you can see from the quotes above you did specifically say that it was the U.S. not Germany with a values test.

Look, genius, I never talked about the citizenship test, I never said there is a test about values. Its your whole system that only allows people in that are willing to integrate. Your whole system is made for that, things play together. You wont let any random people in your country without checks and then let them work there. I never said your system is perfect. But here its not even close as efficient as yours is. Not to mention right now. I think youre still not getting that we have completely open borders right now and once someone is inside Germany, they only have a tiny tiny tiny chancethat they will ever get kicked out again, even if they are deemed illegal, which most of them wont be anyway.

You dont need to do that test to be an immigrant. You need a Greencard. How do you get those, huh? Its pathetic that I have to explain all that to an American... WTF?
You dont need a citizenship to live and work in Germany either. However, in Germany its even worse right now, as explained by me and others, which you so blatantly ignore.

Oh and yes, eRe4s3r cleared that up a bit. Refugees of course are not immigrants, however the problem is, that Germany pretty much treats them like immigrants. Thats why I am calling them immigrants.

Oh and just for shits and giggles:
If you are a green card holder and you are interested in applying for naturalization, you must meet the following requirements:

You must be a green card holder for at least 5 years

You must be 18 years of age or older

Live in the same place for at least 3 months prior to the date of application

Have been physically in the U.S. for at least 30 months of the 5 years

Be able to read, write, and understand English

Be knowledgeable about U.S Civics and government

Have good moral character

This comment was edited on Feb 18, 2016, 09:06.

35. Re: German Fallout 3 Ban Lifted Feb 18, 2016, 08:13 Muscular Beaver

... instead youre actually still putting words in my mouth:

30. Re: German Fallout 3 Ban Lifted Feb 18, 2016, 06:27 Muscular Beaver

Sepharo wrote on Feb 18, 2016, 05:58:
You're only pushing yourself "into the far right corner". Look at what you've written and revealed in response to so little. I also think you are severely misinformed as to what goes on in this country concerning immigration. Your screeds would fit in just fine here as well.
So youre saying the USA has open borders too? Cool!
Hey wait, why do I as a German get treated like a terrorists then on American airports and am only allowed to stay 90 days max? And why dont you take millions of Muslim immigrants since the refugee crisis then? Youre one of the countries that started/prolonged these wars and supported extremists there after all!

Haha, sorry to break my vow, but your audacity was just too good to let pass unchecked.

29. Re: German Fallout 3 Ban Lifted Feb 18, 2016, 06:20 Muscular Beaver

eRe4s3r wrote on Feb 18, 2016, 05:55:
Sepharo wrote on Feb 18, 2016, 04:54:
Muscular Beaver wrote on Feb 18, 2016, 04:42:
You live in a much different country. I wouldnt complain at all if we would, like your country, only let people in who are willing to integrate, adapt to our values and laws. But we dont. Right now we let in everyone. Without any checks. We are actually supporting them creating their parallel societies, because statistics are manipulated (they admitted it just recently) and nothing is being done about it.
Oh and I worked among Muslims too. I had friends, even my GF was one once. My fucking dentist is one! They are exceptions - to the rule, and they even admit it themselves!

You picked the wrong American unfortunately. I live among the greatest density of Muslims in this country. And what the hell are you on about "only let people in who are willing to integrate, adapt to our values and laws" ... as far as I know there isn't a test that's like "you gon be a real good american?" We're free to act as we please in this country within the law. I predict it's the same in Germany as well... nobody forcing you to speak a certain language, behave a certain way, follow a certain religion. It's a little thing called freedom.

Did you ever think that maybe the "exceptions" you've allowed are actually the case all over? That each person is unique and doesn't deserve to be treated as if they follow lockstep with a monolith defined by race, religion, or ethnicity?

Uh, there is actually a real citizenship application test that you have to pass in Germany if you want to migrate... including language requirement: reading/speaking/writing in GERMAN, accept core society values (and not just laws) etc.

Exactly. For a proper citizenship. Pretty much the same as in the USA. Yet that is not the same as being able to live there and work there (same as in Germany). Most dont even want that. Their children will get it automatically if they are born here, even if both parents dont have a citizenship. Its the same in the USA too.

26. Re: German Fallout 3 Ban Lifted Feb 18, 2016, 05:51 Muscular Beaver

Ok, last post here from me. Your trolling achieved that I am too frustrated, since you have no knowledge about what you are trying to argue about, nor common sense and make no effort to understand where I am coming from (a completely different country), instead youre actually still putting words in my mouth:

You picked the wrong American unfortunately. I live among the greatest density of Muslims in this country. And what the hell are you on about "only let people in who are willing to integrate, adapt to our values and laws" ... as far as I know there isn't a test that's like "you gon be a real good american?"

Of course there is. Look at the conditions of immigration of your country, and then look at those of mine right now and how they were done in early years after WW2 (when we took in many Turks due to having not enough laborers).
If you seriously think there is no huge difference, youre only denying reality.
Again: We are letting them in unchecked. EVERYONE can come in now, even criminals and terrorists. Their passports arent checked. They can just throw them away or buy forged ones and we let them in. Tunisians can claim they are Syrians, Egyptians can claim they are Pakistanis. Doesnt matter. And it happens all the time. Hundreds of thousands of thrown away passports have been found on the routes.

We're free to act as we please in this country within the law. I predict it's the same in Germany as well... nobody forcing you to speak a certain language, behave a certain way, follow a certain religion. It's a little thing called freedom.

Again: The problem is that they dont respect our laws. They still treat their women and children as things. They dont respect Germans/Christians, actually see them as lesser humans. They still dont face German justice, but actually have their own "judges" who do it after what Islam tells them. They still do honor killings if their daughter actually dares to marry a German after being threatened with "dire consequences". They still exploit the German social systems massively without any consequences, because they just call the investigators "Nazis" and all is forgotten. You think this is a joke? I admit, it sure sounds like one. But it isnt! Its daily routine here. And once again, to get your PC-nis down: There are a lot of Muslims who actually integrate very well, but they are not the majority. Not even close. Actually many of those who do, sooner or later renounce Islam, because they realize its not possible with it.

Did you ever think that maybe the "exceptions" you've allowed are actually the case all over? That each person is unique and doesn't deserve to be treated as if they follow lockstep with a monolith defined by race, religion, or ethnicity?

Yes, I thought that a very long time in my very young years, since I was bombarded with it by the media, and didnt realize the things going on behind my back, but then reality hit me in the face after grew up and learned a few Arabic and Turkish words. As I said, I had many Muslims from many different countries around me, before I moved. And no, I am not putting EVERYONE there. I am saying the majority. Especially right now, due to the open borders. Youre just like the media, showing the few well integrated ones, yet ignoring the vast majority that isnt integrated at all and just live their lives as if they are in a semi-sharia country. And ONCE again: Your country is completely different there. Your integration measures are far far better than ours. You also dont manipulate crime statistics so that they filter out Muslims "to preserve peace".

You know, the funny thing is, Persians are rarely like that. They are very honestly friendly, they respect our laws and our people, they treat their women with respect, they marry Germans, they are very open. And that is also confirmed by official statistics: They integrate much much better than any other Muslims. A lot of Kurds are too.

You live in America, so I highly doubt you have good knowledge of whats going on here and probably think its all lies what I say (your comments only prove that very well). I could respect that. But you trying to argue about things you have no clue about, not even informing yourself on that topic in the age of information, makes you only a troll. But please, keep pushing me into the far right corner, proving me right. I am done with you.

24. Re: German Fallout 3 Ban Lifted Feb 18, 2016, 04:42 Muscular Beaver

You live in a much different country. I wouldnt complain at all if we would, like your country, only let people in who are willing to integrate, adapt to our values and laws. But we dont. Right now we let in everyone. Without any checks. We are actually supporting them creating their parallel societies, because statistics are manipulated (they admitted it just recently) and nothing is being done about it.
Oh and I worked among Muslims too. I had friends, even my GF was one once. My fucking dentist is one! They are exceptions - to the rule, and they even admit it themselves!

I dont remember the link. It was on welt.de, so much I remember.
It was done long before the refugee crisis, so it was actually massively understating in todays context. Conservative estimations say that in a few years only we would have reached what this study predicted for 30 years. How? Because last year we have received over 1 million refugees, this year will probably be 2 million, if it keeps up like that, and the German law dictates that those people are allowed to get their whole family into the country, which will be around 4 times as many (conservative guesses).
As you see, in just a few years we will have at least tripled the Muslim percentage.

22. Re: German Fallout 3 Ban Lifted Feb 18, 2016, 04:02 Muscular Beaver

Sepharo wrote on Feb 18, 2016, 03:39:
Muscular Beaver wrote on Feb 18, 2016, 03:26:
Sepharo wrote on Feb 18, 2016, 02:15:
Oh me oh my, first generation immigrants are like sooo weird. Tell me more.

These days a majority can be as low as about 5%. What crazy times we live in.
Man Sepharo, you changed a lot. Only braindead insults, aiming to troll, and no contribution to a discussion from you lately, no matter what topic.
Wasnt there some ignore script available for BN? After 14 years, youre the first user who makes me want to ignore him.

You must not have been reading very closely if you think I've "changed a lot". I don't think there was ever a time in my life where I wouldn't immediately shit on someone who says something like this:

And now those values are attacked by a minority, a minority that will never respect these values, as parallel societies, that dont respect German laws in Germany have shown for decades. And that minority is now turning into a majority. And yes, I am talking about Islam only.

I sure did get to you though. Mission accomplished. Plug those ears.
How? Because you cant read, dont know that Islam is the biggest expanding religion on the planet, and even studies have confirmed that it will become a majority in Germany after a few decades? Because you dont realize how much power it already has in Germany with just 5% (prolly more like 7% now)? Because you dont realize how many Muslims have been added in the last 8 months and are there to stay and are still arriving each day?
As I said, youre just trolling. I know you made witty comments before, owning people with just one sentence. Thats what I loved about your comments, even if they were directed against me, because they were calm I learned from them (I have no issue being wrong). Now its just trolling, aiming to provoke. No facts.
And thats what you achieved here. You provoked me to respond to your presumptuous crap. Nothing more, nothing less.
That you dont realize that is no surprise to me after I see how much you changed.

20. Re: German Fallout 3 Ban Lifted Feb 18, 2016, 03:26 Muscular Beaver

Sepharo wrote on Feb 18, 2016, 02:15:
Oh me oh my, first generation immigrants are like sooo weird. Tell me more.

These days a majority can be as low as about 5%. What crazy times we live in.
Man Sepharo, you changed a lot. Only braindead insults, aiming to troll, and no contribution to a discussion from you lately, no matter what topic.
Wasnt there some ignore script available for BN? After 14 years, youre the first user who makes me want to ignore him.

18. Re: German Fallout 3 Ban Lifted Feb 18, 2016, 01:28 Muscular Beaver

sauron wrote on Feb 17, 2016, 10:17:
Muscular Beaver wrote on Feb 17, 2016, 02:25:
Cutter wrote on Feb 17, 2016, 00:14:
dubfanatic wrote on Feb 16, 2016, 23:14:
Germany is an absolute dystopian hellhole. I would be very surprised and disappointed if there isn't an uprising in Germany in the next decade.

Uh no, Germany is pretty far from a dystopia. A lot farther than the US, Britain, China, etc. What would make them a dystopia precisely? I'd rather live in Germany than most other places. Singapore, now that's a dystopia.
Youre right, but its getting there very quickly. It seems that only mentally ill people are left in the parliament.

We'll take Merkel if you'll take Trump and Cruz. Do we have a deal?
You only confirm what I talked about. Why would we want to exchange a totalitarian psychopath with two? You dont understand the slightest what we talked about. But I know how hard it is for some people to use differentiation. Especially for Americans there only seems to be black and white, and its coming to Germany as well, thanks to the transatlantic propaganda wave since 2003.

17. Re: German Fallout 3 Ban Lifted Feb 18, 2016, 00:56 Muscular Beaver

Cutter wrote on Feb 17, 2016, 11:19:
Heh, you guys are describing the same things that are happening everywhere. We just went through ten years of mismanagement hell because the Harper regime was elected by an absolute of minority of people in this country. How fucked is that? We have the same problems with immigration. Big biz wants a constant supply of cheap labour and everyone else suffers for it. The bullshit that people won't do those jobs otherwise. No, same as it's always been they just won't do them for slave wages when we know they're worth more and the employer can pay more but chooses greed instead.

The only difference in Canada is that we don't have a national identity beyond being a melting pot. And there's a real inferiority complex here living in the shadow of the US. Canada is always like that little kid jumping up and down yelling 'Me! Me! Me! Pay attention to me! I'm important too!'

Germany is just the same. Our national identity has been completely reset after WW2 and has not recovered at all. I remember 2006 when the football/soccer world cup was in Germany and people started to put German flags on their cars in support of our national team and everyone started complaining that its a bad idea to do that, because it makes us seem like Nazis (!!!!). I also remember Merkel putting away the German flag in clear disgust, picked up to wave around by another politician after her party won the 2013 election. That clip is easily found on Youtube.

I am not an exception from that. While I do see that these actions I just described are utter nonsense, I dont really identify myself with my country. I actually did everything to not being drafted into the German military, since I felt true disgust for it. However I love and respect the values we have. They have been paid with the blood of millions of dead people. And now those values are attacked by a minority, a minority that will never respect these values, as parallel societies, that dont respect German laws in Germany have shown for decades. And that minority is now turning into a majority. And yes, I am talking about Islam only. There is no problem whatsoever with any other immigrants. They integrate very well, because their societies are compatible with ours. They respect and value our laws and morality, they even marry Germans and make kids with them, which is pretty much a rare exception with Islam, which only shows that they dont respect Germans the slightest. I have experienced that myself, after falling in love with a Turkish girl. She and I were literally lucky to get out alive from that.

4. Re: German Fallout 3 Ban Lifted Feb 17, 2016, 02:25 Muscular Beaver

Cutter wrote on Feb 17, 2016, 00:14:
dubfanatic wrote on Feb 16, 2016, 23:14:
Germany is an absolute dystopian hellhole. I would be very surprised and disappointed if there isn't an uprising in Germany in the next decade.

Uh no, Germany is pretty far from a dystopia. A lot farther than the US, Britain, China, etc. What would make them a dystopia precisely? I'd rather live in Germany than most other places. Singapore, now that's a dystopia.
Youre right, but its getting there very quickly. It seems that only mentally ill people are left in the parliament. That is like a snowball, and will push out the people who can still think straight, also because they are getting bullied by those mentally ill. And not only those in the parliament, but also normal people. The media helps with that. Critics are being silenced by calling them Nazis directly and indirectly, more censorship measures are being implemented, they even got Facebook to comply with those.

I had very high hopes for the future of Germany, because we had such high standards in everything, but the last few years made it obvious, what path they chose. Blind obedience of the USA and not being able to grasp the simple logic of cause and effect, and instead choosing PC instead of logic, makes this a hellhole very quickly. Not even laws are respected by them anymore. Germany helping in offensive wars has become normal now, even though our "constitution" says clearly we are not allowed to. Nobody is fighting it either, because, as I said, there are only mentally ill people left and the rest is getting bullied by them. And now were importing criminals, people who treat women and children like things, even though we learned in the last 50 years that they wont integrate, wont respect our laws, not to mention us as people. They are pretty good at exploiting our social systems though, and our police and justice are hiding all those things with manipulated statistics and by not prosecuting people like those, because "it could make Germans radical". They even admitted it openly, yet nothing is happening to change that. Quite the contrary.
And if youre saying now I sound like a far right winger, then you know how bad it is already, when moderate people, who live by "live and let live", like me, start talking like that.
Since WW2 there hasnt been an as totalitarian regime like this in Germany.
I still have a sliver of hope left that the people will rise up sooner or later, because everyone I talk to and comments on the internet, that are not yet censored, make it clear that most are not supporting this, but the longer this manipulation of the masses is left unchecked, the harder it will be to fight it. Even with the Internet providing facts.

You seriously have no idea whats going on here.

News Comments > On DOOM's Campaign Length
29. Re: On DOOM's Campaign Length Feb 15, 2016, 04:07 Muscular Beaver

Slick wrote on Feb 15, 2016, 01:21:
Fantaz wrote on Feb 15, 2016, 01:06:
when is iD going to get back to making Quake games?

I honestly found out that there was a Quake 4 like last year... apparently it was 2009 or some shit?
And it was pretty good too. I dont remember the story, but some scenes are very memorable. Especially the one where you get "disassembled".
It had a cool Doom-feeling to it.

News Comments > On DOOM's Campaign Length
21. Re: On DOOM's Campaign Length Feb 14, 2016, 22:58 Muscular Beaver

HoSpanky wrote on Feb 14, 2016, 20:12:
ViRGE wrote on Feb 14, 2016, 19:54:
Dentorro wrote on Feb 14, 2016, 19:46:
MajorD wrote on Feb 14, 2016, 18:34:
Since RAGE, I no longer get excited about id Software games. I may pick I up on a Steam sale, but with all the other Indie games I've been enjoying, I doubt it.

I don't get all the hate on Rage, while shorter then I expected, it was and still is a nice game and I had more fun with it then Doom 3 and a lot of other more recent FPS games, but to each his own.
I enjoyed Rage overall, but it had two pretty notable problems: the driving was superfluous and otherwise unfun (Borderlands did this much better), and the plot just suddenly ended, as if there's half an act or so missing. They aren't killer problems, but it means that if the gunplay doesn't hook you then there won't be much of a reason to play it.

Don't forget that textures looked ps1-level bad on anything you got near. Vistas were beautiful but that was a small part of the game. As soon as you were on foot, the environment looked godawful. When I bought it at $5, there still was no fix for the issue.
Mad Max was the better Rage.

1911 Comments. 96 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo