Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for Beaver

Real Name Beaver   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Muscular Beaver
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On April 28, 2002
Supporter -
Total Comments 2916 (Senior)
User ID 12928

User comment history
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

News Comments > ACE COMBAT 7: Skies Unknown DLC Roadmap

4. Re: ACE COMBAT 7: Skies Unknown DLC Roadmap Apr 26, 2019, 23:52 Muscular Beaver

saluk wrote on Apr 26, 2019, 20:29:
These are the dumbest most repetitive games but somehow I love it. Line up, fire missiles, circle around, repeat. Yet, it works.
Worked almost exactly 30 minutes. Then I got a refund.
I loved simple sims like F/A-18 Interceptor or Jetfighter 2.
But shit like this is so bad and dumbed down, that I feel my IQ points dropping while playing it.

About to give up on waiting for BIS to come back to their senses and do a real ArmA 2 successor.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > BlizzCon 2019 Announced

11. Re: BlizzCon 2019 Announced Apr 25, 2019, 23:00 Muscular Beaver

I would screw over my customers too, if they would pay to come to my PR convention.  

About to give up on waiting for BIS to come back to their senses and do a real ArmA 2 successor.

News Comments > Neverwinter: Undermountain Released

2. Re: Neverwinter: Undermountain Released Apr 24, 2019, 03:26 Muscular Beaver

That looks shockingly not like D&D at all. More like WoW or its dozens of copycats.
That art director should be fired.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse

8. Re: Evening Metaverse Apr 23, 2019, 23:00 Muscular Beaver

I hope they met to hold social media corporations to basic free speech standards.

As for people getting health/anger issues because of Trumps tweets...
Its pretty obvious the problem lies with you.

News Comments > Steam Top 10

1. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 21, 2019, 21:25 Muscular Beaver

Whats so great about Risk of Rain 2?  

News Comments > Witch It Free Weekend

1. Re: Witch It Free Weekend Apr 20, 2019, 05:16 Muscular Beaver

Fun little game, especially with friends.  

News Comments > Mortal Kombat 11 Launch Trailer

5. Re: Mortal Kombat 11 Launch Trailer Apr 19, 2019, 16:20 Muscular Beaver

Meh. These games all look the same. Even the animation style is the same among them all, animation-snapping like 20 years ago.
I wish they would go for some more realistic stuff.

News Comments > Out of the Blue

19. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 17, 2019, 16:31 Muscular Beaver

If you are really surprised about this anti-vax, newly strengthened flat earthers, etc, then you clearly havent paid attention how journalist, politicians and even scientists have ruined their reputation themselves with their greed and lies and thus less and less people trusting what they say, no matter how "official" it is.

I said this many many years ago, and here we are...

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs

8. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Apr 15, 2019, 12:46 Muscular Beaver

eRe4s3r wrote on Apr 15, 2019, 09:25:
Voted in the "European Parliament's Committee on Fisheries"

In case you ever doubted how utterly morally corrupt the EU really is. They did this so the ministers who are supposed to vote for THEIR department can delegate the vote to someone who doesn't matter (usually the fishery or farming minister)

This travesty is why I am now 100% pro-brexit, and pro-dexit

#NieMehrCDU
When governments and politicians use legal loopholes against their people, then you know without a doubt that they are your enemy.
And its not only this case. There are many others. Remember when people sued the German government because they entered the first offensive war since WW2 in Kosovo? The law states clearly that Germany isnt allowed to... plan an offensive war. And that was their loophole. The courts decided... it was only executed... not planned...
Many more stuff like that going on daily. Even if you think youre in the right 100%, they still find a loophole and the corrupt courts accept it.

If you want that experiment EU to succeed, you need a stable base first. We dont have that. So yeah, I also understand the Brexit, and I also see how those scumbags try to make it seem as if its the worst thing in the world, which will most likely ultimately end with repeating the vote, like the antidemocrats they are, after they have fear mongered enough.

News Comments > Conan Exiles Gets Treasures of Turan DLC and Season Pass

1. Re: Conan Exiles Gets Treasures of Turan DLC and Season Pass Apr 15, 2019, 11:49 Muscular Beaver

A really good game, but regrettably all the servers suck. Even the private ones.
Ive tried to play it for a while, but the servers ruined the game experience. On PvP servers youre always in fear of getting your base raided and thus lose things you have worked for for weeks. But on PvE ones the map is plastered with buildings everywhere and ruin the atmosphere. Often they even block off whole parts of the maps with their buildings.

And on a private server you never know when they stop existing, and then you lose all your time investment.

Also 20 more character levels wouldnt hurt the game.

News Comments > Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order in November

30. removed Apr 14, 2019, 12:03 Muscular Beaver

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Apr 14, 2019, 12:29.

News Comments > Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order in November

13. removed Apr 13, 2019, 17:24 Muscular Beaver

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Apr 14, 2019, 12:28.

News Comments > More Apex Legends Cheaters Perma-Banned

10. Re: More Apex Legends Cheaters Perma-Banned Apr 6, 2019, 10:30 Muscular Beaver

jdreyer wrote on Apr 6, 2019, 02:04:
Huh, might have to try MP games again if this continues.
Until you become a false positive.

News Comments > Battlefield V Gets Battlefield Currency

16. Re: Battlefield V Gets Battlefield Currency Apr 4, 2019, 14:05 Muscular Beaver

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Apr 4, 2019, 13:22:
Hrm, is the cosmetic market THAT strong in video games, that every company feels the need to add this microtransaction shit into every game?

I'm halfway to uninstalling BFV as it is, simply bored with trying to movtivate pub teams to cap, every round. EA/DICE blatantly preying upon a small subsection of the playerbase to finance their games seems like it'll be the last straw.

Such a shame DICE chickened out, and didn't have cyborg women running around the WWII battlefield. Then this game might have had some staying power.
I remember when I was a kid and I got a new toy car that was really pretty and popular, even though it still was only a toy car. Suddenly other kids were all over me and wanted to play with me.
I guess its the same with this crap.
I dont understand it either, but I guess some people stay children.

News Comments > Borderlands 3 on Epic Games Store in September

58. Re: Borderlands 3 on Epic Games Store in September Apr 3, 2019, 18:46 Muscular Beaver

Rhett wrote on Apr 3, 2019, 18:21:
I don't know if it's been quoted yet, but the CEO of Take Two said this two months ago, almost to the day.

Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick says the company doesnít intend to exclusively distribute its games on the Epic Games Store, as the company isnít ďa believer in exclusive relationships."

Good job, ya git. How many bags of money did it take to shove that notion up your butt?

Who cares! Just keep supporting hypocrites with your money and votes! Nothing bad will ever come of it anyway!

News Comments > Morning Metaverse

14. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 2, 2019, 18:41 Muscular Beaver

Riahderymnmaddog wrote on Apr 2, 2019, 11:09:
I think the real issue is that the traditional media sources can't stand the newfound competition, so they like to point out that its total bullshit, and they're right... but that bullshit is selling more ad's so maybe instead of whining that life is unfair, they should step it up.

Or maybe they are jealous. These guys can be toxic as hell and getting paid for it, while the traditional media have to hide their true characters and have to act PC.

News Comments > Ash Williams Joining Dead by Daylight Next week

2. Re: Ash Williams Joining Dead by Daylight Next week Mar 29, 2019, 13:33 Muscular Beaver

SimplyMonk wrote on Mar 29, 2019, 12:55:
Kinda lame making Ash a weaponless victim. Should of made him a Killer instead and the victims in his games get turned into Deadites.

Guess they didnt know what else to pick/ruin. A common occurrence with this dev team.

News Comments > Conan Unconquered in May

1. Re: Conan Unconquered in May Mar 29, 2019, 06:53 Muscular Beaver

Wow... I watched the start of that video and thought "Wow, that looks awesome, looks like they have improved a lot on the Conan Exile engine". But then they show actual gameplay. Turned it off instantly.  

News Comments > Wolfenstein: Youngblood in July

16. Re: Wolfenstein: Youngblood in July Mar 28, 2019, 14:24 Muscular Beaver

Nullity wrote on Mar 28, 2019, 14:17:
Muscular Beaver wrote on Mar 28, 2019, 14:15:
A racist killing game has turned into a racist game.
And people still love it.
Interesting times we live in.
How is it racist?
You didnt play the last one?

News Comments > Wolfenstein: Youngblood in July

14. Re: Wolfenstein: Youngblood in July Mar 28, 2019, 14:15 Muscular Beaver

A racist killing game has turned into a racist game.
And people still love it.
Interesting times we live in.

2916 Comments. 146 pages. Viewing page 14.
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >