Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Steele Johnson

Real Name Steele Johnson   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Steele Johnson
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Apr 5, 2002, 20:41
Total Comments 1126 (Pro)
User ID 12787

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
19. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Sep 10, 2017, 01:30 Steele Johnson

eRe4s3r wrote on Sep 9, 2017, 14:01:
Equifax apparently is trying to become the most hated company on the planet.

That's putting it lightly. Everyone now has to keep an eye on their bank accounts, credit, etc, because of those idiots. Not to mention that they're finding ways to profit from it, from you. There's pretty much a 50% chance that hackers have all of your data.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
8. Re: Evening Safety Dance Sep 9, 2017, 12:41 Steele Johnson

Equifax senior management is a f'n joke. They're making even more money from their screw up that puts us all at risk. They should all go to prison for how they handled this!

How is it that someone can go to prison because they were caught with weed, but a bunch of white-callar pencilnecks can screw over 140 million people and walk away with a fortune?

News Comments > LawBreakers Roadmap
21. Re: LawBreakers Roadmap Sep 8, 2017, 15:22 Steele Johnson

Ozmodan wrote on Sep 7, 2017, 22:17:
Yep, game is dead, time to move on. Making a game these days is a crapshoot, who knows what the gaming public will jump at. Certainly not this game.

It's actually quite obvious what gamers jump at these day, that's why no one is surprised that this game is tanking (and surprised that a game designer with a good rep like Bleszinski didn't know any better).

News Comments > L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files Announced
14. Re: L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files Announced Sep 8, 2017, 15:16 Steele Johnson

I actually loved this game. I can see them making some interesting gameplay changes to support VR. It might even be quite funny!  

News Comments > Black Isle Studios Postmortem
2. Re: Black Isle Studios Postmortem Sep 4, 2017, 00:01 Steele Johnson

I loved Black Isle's games back in the golden age of pc gaming. I really miss those days.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 28, 2017, 22:40 Steele Johnson

"Facebook will block ads from Pages that spread fake news"

They all spread fake news via click-bait titles. So basically they're going to block ads on 99% of the pages that post articles of FB.

News Comments > Destiny 2 Trailer
4. Re: Destiny 2 Trailer Aug 15, 2017, 21:43 Steele Johnson

Haven't we gotten past games where you just spam your weapom for hours? Man, the vid game industry is way overdue for a total crash. That will be the only thing that can revive this mess!  

News Comments > Lawbreakers Launches to Great Reviews, Poor Sales
56. Re: Lawbreakers Launches to Great Reviews, Poor Sales Aug 11, 2017, 01:56 Steele Johnson

The game style is too dated. Arena fps has evolved a bit over the years. You can't expect the same ol' same ol' to keep an audience captivated when there are other more interesting choices in the genre. Cliffy needs to break out of he early 2000s.  

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Into the Black Jul 27, 2017, 21:29 Steele Johnson

This a pretty good interview with June Foray telling her story. She must have been around 94 years old here. Jump to 0:20 to skip intro:

http://youtu.be/mO4eTxRpI5k

News Comments > Ghost Recon Wildlands Ghost War Open Beta Plans
7. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Ghost War Open Beta Plans Jul 22, 2017, 23:38 Steele Johnson

I've been playing this game more than most (I generally play this and Overwatch for online action). Ubi did a pretty good job with this one. It was a bit buggy in the beginning (as always), but after a few patches, it's been very stable. A great game for co-op play. Definitely got my money's worth. Ubisoft is by far one of my favorite devs now. They do a good job with my favorite genres (open world action). Can't wait for FC5!  

News Comments > Ghost Recon Wildlands Adds Tier 1 Mode
5. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Adds Tier 1 Mode Jul 3, 2017, 20:24 Steele Johnson

I'm having a blast with this game. It's great if you like co-op. And I appreciate the free content and game modes.  

News Comments > Diablo III: Rise of the Necromancer Released
4. Re: Diablo III: Rise of the Necromancer Released Jun 27, 2017, 21:23 Steele Johnson

I'm just glad the hype is over. The marketing was almost at the level of whole new game lol  

News Comments > Next Dragon Age Discussion
12. Re: Next Dragon Age Discussion May 22, 2017, 22:21 Steele Johnson

I hope they make the next one more co-op focused. They should have a deep story, but allow friends to jump in and share the story, loot, xp, etc. I like the co-op implementations in games like The Division and Ghost Recon: Wildlands, but for DA, it should be more story driven. Something that ESO should have been. The multiplayer in Inquisition was too separate from the single-player game.  

News Comments > Dawn of War III Trailer; Open Beta Begins
11. Re: Dawn of War III Trailer; Open Beta Begins Apr 22, 2017, 02:34 Steele Johnson

Geez, after 8 years you'd think they could design something better. It doesn't look like anything new and it looks boring graphics-wise.  

News Comments > Call of Duty: WWII Announced
11. Re: Call of Duty: WWII Announced Apr 22, 2017, 02:31 Steele Johnson

The circle of life.  

News Comments > More on the Star Citizen Roadmap
35. Re: More on the Star Citizen Roadmap Apr 16, 2017, 23:53 Steele Johnson

Duke Nukem Forever  

News Comments > Star Citizen Free Fly & Roadmap
9. Re: Star Citizen Free Fly & Roadmap Apr 15, 2017, 17:34 Steele Johnson

I thought it said "Spring of 2947" release date.  

News Comments > Dishonored 2 Free Trial This Week
22. Re: Dishonored 2 Free Trial This Week Apr 6, 2017, 16:22 Steele Johnson

Creston wrote on Apr 3, 2017, 23:59:
Steele Johnson wrote on Apr 3, 2017, 22:06:
I'm disappointed in the devs. They somehow managed to remove all the atmosphere of the first one and replace it with a rather generic steath-based game with no style at all. Everything I liked about the first game is gone.

?? They replaced drab boring Dunwall with fresh looking Karnaca, and there's "no style at all?"

So you like this one better than the previous game? To each his own I suppose. This game just seems so bland. I could be playing any game like this and wouldn't notice much of a difference.

News Comments > Dishonored 2 Free Trial This Week
3. Re: Dishonored 2 Free Trial This Week Apr 3, 2017, 22:06 Steele Johnson

I'm disappointed in the devs. They somehow managed to remove all the atmosphere of the first one and replace it with a rather generic steath-based game with no style at all. Everything I liked about the first game is gone.  

News Comments > Total War: WARHAMMER II Announced
13. Re: Total War: WARHAMMER II Announced Apr 1, 2017, 11:37 Steele Johnson

RTS is one of those genres that just can't seem to evolve into something new and exciting, just like mmorpgs.  

1126 Comments. 57 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo