Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for Steele Johnson

Real Name Steele Johnson   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Steele Johnson
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Apr 5, 2002, 20:41
Total Comments 1332 (Pro)
User ID 12787

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > World War Z Launch Trailer
1. Re: World War Z Launch Trailer Apr 12, 2019, 12:59 Steele Johnson

This game looks like youíll have fun for the first 20 minutes or so, then will just become monotonous. They could have done so much more with this one.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Conan Unconquered Gameplay Video
3. Re: Conan Unconquered Gameplay Video Apr 12, 2019, 12:56 Steele Johnson

Always trust a fat developer. You know they love playing games so they probably make good ones as well.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Apr 11, 2019, 21:41 Steele Johnson

They block ads for a game about growing a natural herb, but have no problem pimping ads for games where the objective is to kill everyone in sight. Intersting.  

News Comments > Ex-Valve Dev on Epic Games Store
68. Re: Ex-Valve Dev on Epic Games Store Apr 8, 2019, 23:03 Steele Johnson

Thatís what happens when you monopolize an industry. You abandon your customers and 3rd party vendors, and apparently you get really fat. Hopefully the competition will change that, for the sake of gamers, developers, and the rising cost of healthcare.  

News Comments > Tim Sweeney on Epic Games Store Spyware Theories
22. Re: Tim Sweeney on Epic Games Store Spyware Theories Apr 6, 2019, 13:03 Steele Johnson

Cutter wrote on Apr 6, 2019, 11:33:
Steele Johnson wrote on Apr 6, 2019, 10:41:
I like how all the complainers (who are probably flat earthers as well) speculate how their app works without even using it. Um, the app asks the userís permission to access the steam friendís list just like a million phone apps out there that asks for permission to access your contact list. Born yesterday? Yíall sound like idiots. Give it a rest. If you donít like the store, donít use it. /tin foil hat moment

Any why would you use any of those apps that ask for permission for things they clearly don't need except to datamine you? We're the idiots? Yeah. Sure. Any mirrors where you live? Take a good long look in one if you want to find an idiot.

Clever comeback, cowboy. I bet you had to use some serious brain power to think that one up lol Anyhow, Iím already wasting too much of my time on this silly topic.

News Comments > Tim Sweeney on Epic Games Store Spyware Theories
16. Re: Tim Sweeney on Epic Games Store Spyware Theories Apr 6, 2019, 10:41 Steele Johnson

I like how all the complainers (who are probably flat earthers as well) speculate how their app works without even using it. Um, the app asks the userís permission to access the steam friendís list just like a million phone apps out there that asks for permission to access your contact list. Born yesterday? Yíall sound like idiots. Give it a rest. If you donít like the store, donít use it. /tin foil hat moment  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
17. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 31, 2019, 15:34 Steele Johnson

ďWhy Pedestrian Deaths Are At A 30-Year High.Ē

You donít even have to click on the link to know that answer.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed III Remastered Released
23. Re: Assassin's Creed III Remastered Released Mar 31, 2019, 12:23 Steele Johnson

After playing Odyssey, I couldnít go back to the old style. I just love stealthing in this game! The satisfaction that you get when you take out a leader is second to none. And what gets the adrenaline pumping is when youíve planned out your attack and then you hear a bounter hunter getting closer. Damn!  

News Comments > Tropico 6 Released
8. Re: Tropico 6 Released Mar 30, 2019, 12:54 Steele Johnson

The first one was the best one. Then something happened. All the sequels sucked.  

News Comments > Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 Announced
20. Re: Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 Announced Mar 22, 2019, 14:30 Steele Johnson

This is great news! Itís the only vampire game Iíve ever liked. So please donít f*** it up!  

News Comments > More Epic Games Store Exclusives Include PC Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls, and Detroit: Become Human
80. Re: More Epic Games Store Exclusives Include PC Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls, and Detroit: Bec Mar 21, 2019, 23:27 Steele Johnson

Kxmode wrote on Mar 20, 2019, 21:57:
RedEye9 wrote on Mar 20, 2019, 21:45:
Truth
Steele Johnson wrote on Mar 19, 2019, 00:22:
OMG! I have to download a game from a different colored window. This is an outrage!
Truth
Never Changes

You're going to recycle that? Okay let me recycle:

- Steam is triple-pane glass
- Origin, UPlay, GOG, Battle.net, and so forth are double-pane glass
- Epic Game Store is single-pane glass

Different colored windows sure, but the strength and features of the window is what matters most.

*** Boom. Point shot. ***

What does that even mean? lmao

Anyhow, it will take Epic a smidgen of time to put in the features YOU care about vs how long Valve took. Itís software, features are incremental. You act is if sotware is just this static box lol

News Comments > Epic's Sweeney Calls Exclusives "PROCOMPETITIVE"
83. Re: Epic's Sweeney Calls Exclusives Mar 19, 2019, 13:29 Steele Johnson

Parallax Abstraction wrote on Mar 19, 2019, 12:31:
RedEye9 wrote on Mar 19, 2019, 09:39:
Steele Johnson wrote on Mar 19, 2019, 00:22:
OMG! I have to download a game from a different colored window. This is an outrage!
nailed it

A different coloured window that has a terrible UI, zero features like cloud saves, overlays, achievements and many more that almost all their competition has, doesn't allow you to buy keys from third-party sites, is rife with security problems and has customer support that barely exists.

But sure, just strawman it all down to "people don't want another launcher."

Yes, none of that concerns me, so don't waste breath. And it doesn't concern most gamers, otherwise we'd all be driving around in green mercedes because that's the color and dashboard that YOU like lmao

In all seriousness, I like having options. If I can buy a game cheaper someplace else, then I'm all for it. I don't give a flying f*** about the color of the window. Why don't you take your whining to Epic's forums and try to convince them not be in business lmao

30. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 19, 2019, 00:29 Steele Johnson

Dick Dale, what a monster sound he got out of one string and a cheap amp. RIP  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
4. Re: Morning Safety Dance Mar 19, 2019, 00:26 Steele Johnson

quad  

News Comments > Epic's Sweeney Calls Exclusives "PROCOMPETITIVE"
62. Re: Epic's Sweeney Calls Exclusives Mar 19, 2019, 00:22 Steele Johnson

News Comments > Next Half-Life Within Five Years? [Updated]
10. Re: Next Half-Life Within Five Years? [Updated] Mar 19, 2019, 00:11 Steele Johnson

ďwithin 5 yearsĒ never happens with anything.  

73. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 16, 2019, 20:14 Steele Johnson

Sorry for your loss, Blue. I know how hard it can be to lose a pet. My condolences to you and yours.  

News Comments > The Division 2 Released
24. Re: The Division 2 Released Mar 16, 2019, 11:41 Steele Johnson

Darks wrote on Mar 15, 2019, 12:32:
Steele Johnson wrote on Mar 15, 2019, 10:34:
The enemy AI isn't quite there yet. Gonna give them some months before I pick this one up.

What? Your delusional. The AI is very cunning and will out flank you to get around you. I have no ideal what you are talking about but your clearly mistaken.

The AI is shit. Itís just you who thinks itís good lol

News Comments > The Division 2 Reviews in Progress
3. Re: The Division 2 Reviews in Progress Mar 15, 2019, 11:22 Steele Johnson

Riahderymnmaddog wrote on Mar 15, 2019, 10:50:
I am pretty upset UbiSoft is jamming their Anti-Trump agenda down our throats by depicting Washington DC and the White House in chaos. There is even a downed Airforce One in this game, I have no doubts that this is to embolden ISIS to attack america.

How have no other reviewers and YouTubers picked up on this.

So US based game devs never made games about taking down other countries? lol

News Comments > Two Point Hospital Free Weekend
2. Re: Two Point Hospital Free Weekend Mar 15, 2019, 10:49 Steele Johnson

I just started the download on Steam and it says "3 days, 2 hours left". lmao  

1332 Comments. 67 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo