Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Steele Johnson

Real Name Steele Johnson   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Steele Johnson
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Apr 5, 2002, 20:41
Total Comments 1114 (Pro)
User ID 12787

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > ELEX Released
14. Re: ELEX Released Oct 17, 2017, 18:10 Steele Johnson

metacritic is pretty funny right now. It's a mix of accounts used to give the game 10/10 and accounts used to give it 0/10 lol! Welcome to the world of fanboys and trolls.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ghost Recon Wildlands Free Weekend
14. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Free Weekend Oct 13, 2017, 10:14 Steele Johnson

Darks wrote on Oct 12, 2017, 21:22:
The Half Elf wrote on Oct 12, 2017, 19:01:
SlimRam wrote on Oct 12, 2017, 18:00:
I read that they has a problem with enemy NPC spawning sometimes like in the same room you would be in and gank you from behind before you could even fight sometimes. Did they fix this?

Never encountered that once in over... 40 hours of play. You sure it's the same game, as the vast majority of it is outside, or if ya send in the drone to scan, pretty much impossible to get jumped.

Never happened to me either and I have well over 110 hours into this game. Someone gave u wrong info or they got the game mixed up.

I've never encountered this either, and I've put 100+ hours into this game. It's definitely one of the best co-op games I've played in a long time.

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
8. Re: Saturday Metaverse Oct 1, 2017, 01:04 Steele Johnson

"IBM Now Has More Employees in India Than in the U.S"

and on the verge of bankruptcy. Watson is/was a big scam!

News Comments > PlanetSide 2 Patch Includes Major Changes
11. Re: PlanetSide 2 Patch Includes Major Changes Sep 28, 2017, 00:40 Steele Johnson

I'm impressed that after all these years, they're still trying to make this game fun.  

News Comments > Intel's "Best Gaming Processor Ever"
28. Re: Intel's Sep 25, 2017, 17:37 Steele Johnson

My i7 3930k has no problem running console games. No need to upgrade.  

News Comments > Divinity: Original Sin 2 Nears 500K Sold
19. Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2 Nears 500K Sold Sep 19, 2017, 09:13 Steele Johnson

OpticNerve wrote on Sep 19, 2017, 03:26:
Who knew that an isometric, turn-based RPG would get so much praise and fan-fare?

I'm actually not surprised at all given the state of the gaming industry. There's a lot of crap games getting released. But the bigger problem is that people buy them.

Icewind wrote on Sep 19, 2017, 05:36:
As for Europeans suddenly kicking the shit out of the US...they've been doing it since Gothic 1.

I didn't know there was a competition lol! Who the f*** cares where it comes from as long as it's good! Man, people still segregated based on bodies of water lol

News Comments > Middle-earth: Shadow of War Trailer
5. Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War Trailer Sep 12, 2017, 12:08 Steele Johnson

I wanted to like the first one because the features sounded really cool, but just couldn't stand the way they implemented the combat, and my save games got corrupted many time (pc version). I ended up just eating what I paid for it and deleted it from my system. I'm going to wait for many reviews, then likely wait for a bargain bin price if I even care to pick it up.

This comment was edited on Sep 12, 2017, 15:25.

News Comments > Star Citizen 3.0 "Akin to Early Access"
9. Re: Star Citizen 3.0 Sep 11, 2017, 11:59 Steele Johnson

It will be interesting to see what kind of gameplay is there after half a decade of development.  

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
19. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Sep 10, 2017, 01:30 Steele Johnson

eRe4s3r wrote on Sep 9, 2017, 14:01:
Equifax apparently is trying to become the most hated company on the planet.

That's putting it lightly. Everyone now has to keep an eye on their bank accounts, credit, etc, because of those idiots. Not to mention that they're finding ways to profit from it, from you. There's pretty much a 50% chance that hackers have all of your data.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
8. Re: Evening Safety Dance Sep 9, 2017, 12:41 Steele Johnson

Equifax senior management is a f'n joke. They're making even more money from their screw up that puts us all at risk. They should all go to prison for how they handled this!

How is it that someone can go to prison because they were caught with weed, but a bunch of white-callar pencilnecks can screw over 140 million people and walk away with a fortune?

News Comments > LawBreakers Roadmap
21. Re: LawBreakers Roadmap Sep 8, 2017, 15:22 Steele Johnson

Ozmodan wrote on Sep 7, 2017, 22:17:
Yep, game is dead, time to move on. Making a game these days is a crapshoot, who knows what the gaming public will jump at. Certainly not this game.

It's actually quite obvious what gamers jump at these day, that's why no one is surprised that this game is tanking (and surprised that a game designer with a good rep like Bleszinski didn't know any better).

News Comments > L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files Announced
14. Re: L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files Announced Sep 8, 2017, 15:16 Steele Johnson

I actually loved this game. I can see them making some interesting gameplay changes to support VR. It might even be quite funny!  

News Comments > Black Isle Studios Postmortem
2. Re: Black Isle Studios Postmortem Sep 4, 2017, 00:01 Steele Johnson

I loved Black Isle's games back in the golden age of pc gaming. I really miss those days.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 28, 2017, 22:40 Steele Johnson

"Facebook will block ads from Pages that spread fake news"

They all spread fake news via click-bait titles. So basically they're going to block ads on 99% of the pages that post articles of FB.

News Comments > Destiny 2 Trailer
4. Re: Destiny 2 Trailer Aug 15, 2017, 21:43 Steele Johnson

Haven't we gotten past games where you just spam your weapom for hours? Man, the vid game industry is way overdue for a total crash. That will be the only thing that can revive this mess!  

News Comments > Lawbreakers Launches to Great Reviews, Poor Sales
56. Re: Lawbreakers Launches to Great Reviews, Poor Sales Aug 11, 2017, 01:56 Steele Johnson

The game style is too dated. Arena fps has evolved a bit over the years. You can't expect the same ol' same ol' to keep an audience captivated when there are other more interesting choices in the genre. Cliffy needs to break out of he early 2000s.  

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Into the Black Jul 27, 2017, 21:29 Steele Johnson

This a pretty good interview with June Foray telling her story. She must have been around 94 years old here. Jump to 0:20 to skip intro:

http://youtu.be/mO4eTxRpI5k

News Comments > Ghost Recon Wildlands Ghost War Open Beta Plans
7. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Ghost War Open Beta Plans Jul 22, 2017, 23:38 Steele Johnson

I've been playing this game more than most (I generally play this and Overwatch for online action). Ubi did a pretty good job with this one. It was a bit buggy in the beginning (as always), but after a few patches, it's been very stable. A great game for co-op play. Definitely got my money's worth. Ubisoft is by far one of my favorite devs now. They do a good job with my favorite genres (open world action). Can't wait for FC5!  

News Comments > Ghost Recon Wildlands Adds Tier 1 Mode
5. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Adds Tier 1 Mode Jul 3, 2017, 20:24 Steele Johnson

I'm having a blast with this game. It's great if you like co-op. And I appreciate the free content and game modes.  

News Comments > Diablo III: Rise of the Necromancer Released
4. Re: Diablo III: Rise of the Necromancer Released Jun 27, 2017, 21:23 Steele Johnson

I'm just glad the hype is over. The marketing was almost at the level of whole new game lol  

1114 Comments. 56 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo