Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Steele Johnson

Real Name Steele Johnson   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Steele Johnson
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Apr 5, 2002, 20:41
Total Comments 1059 (Pro)
User ID 12787

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > More Star Citizen vs Derek Smart
13. Re: More Star Citizen vs Derek Smart Sep 26, 2016, 22:16 Steele Johnson

You couldn't pay me to read all that! lmao  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Oculus Facing Political Backlash [Updated]
126. Re: Oculus Facing Political Backlash [Updated] Sep 25, 2016, 01:31 Steele Johnson

The sad thing about it is that Trump actually knows he'd suck at the job, but he's got too much support to drop out. lol  

News Comments > Divinity: Original Sin 2 Early Access
7. Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2 Early Access Sep 16, 2016, 00:29 Steele Johnson

I'll pick this one up when it's finished. Loved the first one!  

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Sep 13, 2016, 21:30 Steele Johnson

NHL 16 was so bad. EA isn't getting my money this time.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
17. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 6, 2016, 01:39 Steele Johnson

The Witcher 3 was one of the best games I've played in years. Here's to devs who make great games! Hurrah!  

News Comments > Mafia III Content Plans
3. Re: Mafia III Content Plans Sep 6, 2016, 01:05 Steele Johnson

I'm playing through Mafia 2 right now and it really is a very under appreciated game! I got it for like $10 on Steam but it's now jacked up to $29. The game is great! Can't wait for 3!

News Comments > The Witcher 3 Patch & GotY Edition Released
9. Re: The Witcher 3 Patch & GotY Edition Released Aug 30, 2016, 22:49 Steele Johnson

I miss this game already. I put over 80 hours into it and loved every minute of it. On the other hand, I'm not the type that replays story driven games just like I don't read the same novel more than once.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
12. Re: Morning Tech Bits Aug 30, 2016, 02:05 Steele Johnson

I'm finding that monitor technology (specifically for gaming) has been lagging quite a bit for a while now. A 2k 144Hz IPS with (free/g)-sync should be pretty cheap at this point. I'm not sure why they're still really expensive. Also, 4k tvs have been out for a while now, so I'm not sure why a quality 4k monitor is still hard to find. Those ASUS and Acer gaming monitors have a lot of quality issues and they still sell them for $700+.  

News Comments > Into the Black
10. Re: Into the Black Aug 30, 2016, 01:53 Steele Johnson

"If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. Want to change the world? There’s nothing to it."  

News Comments > Warhammer: 40,000 Eternal Crusade Next Month
9. Re: Warhammer: 40,000 Eternal Crusade Next Month Aug 20, 2016, 23:25 Steele Johnson

I love the series, but damn, couldn't they make the graphics a little bit better than their 7 year old predecessor?  

News Comments > Gears of War 4 4K Trailer
3. Re: Gears of War 4 4K Trailer Aug 17, 2016, 00:32 Steele Johnson

I can't believe they still make games like this. Run and spray bullets.  

News Comments > No Man's Sky Released
33. Re: No Man's Sky Released Aug 13, 2016, 01:57 Steele Johnson

Most hyped game in a long time. It seems like a lot of people are really falling for it too. The procedurally generated planets are kind of cool. But when that wears off, it's just a resources/crafting game. Ugh. Maybe when it comes down to about $9 or something like that.  

News Comments > No Man's Sky Launch & Workarounds
48. Re: No Man's Sky Launch & Workarounds Aug 12, 2016, 17:00 Steele Johnson

I fell asleep watching the gameplay video. I guess I saved some money.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Alpha 2.5 Nears
3. Re: Star Citizen Alpha 2.5 Nears Aug 7, 2016, 13:07 Steele Johnson

{PH}88fingers wrote on Aug 7, 2016, 12:51:
Wasn't the studio supposed to be broke by now?
where are all the idiots who were spamming how they had no money left and that it would be closed up by march of this year.

Or when is this new date? Will it all blow up in October?
I'm curious where all the professional arm char developers are, always love hearing their massive expertise in game making and how after 4 years we should have had the best game ever by now.

Maybe they don't care about the game anymore? Truthfully, I was pretty pumped about this game up until a year or so ago. But it has been in development (pre-alpha/alpha) for so long now, I've kind of lost interest. Just wondering if we'll see the imminent "we're switching to a new graphics engine" announcement at some point.

News Comments > More Overwatch Bans
9. Re: More Overwatch Bans Aug 2, 2016, 01:13 Steele Johnson

I love this game yet have no desire to play it due to cheaters. I paid full price for the freakin game and the cheaters ruined it. F'n pussies! And it's so obvious when someone cheats in this game. Why in hell is it so easy to make these stupid cheat tools?  

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
35. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Jul 31, 2016, 22:29 Steele Johnson

I don't like Windows 10 or Microsoft's BS as much as the next person, but a good deal of what I've been hearing from people about Windows 10 crosses the line between actual issues into clueless griping.

It's clueless griping. It just makes them look like total idiots.

News Comments > Supreme Ruler Trump Rising DLC Tomorrow
6. Re: Supreme Ruler Trump Rising DLC Tomorro Jul 25, 2016, 23:25 Steele Johnson

Ozmodan wrote on Jul 25, 2016, 22:05:
It seems both of the major parties are in disarray. Kind of funny actually.

What would be really funny if a 3rd party snuck in and stole the election.

Personally I think all this anti-Trump stuff is pretty much nonsense. You can't do worse on foreign policy than Obama has, the entire middle east mess is his fault, it did not fall apart until well after Bush departed.

Maybe I will vote libertarian this year, can't be any worse than either of those representing the major parties.

Johnson/Weld are actually a good choice. I think he's just a couple percent away from making the national debate. I think it would be really cool to see a Libertarian come out of nowhere and crush both D and R! Nothing can get done anymore because both parties will lambast the other. So maybe it's time the American people bring in a 3rd party to shake things up! Johnson/Weld for President!

News Comments > Windows Gaming Survey
18. Re: Windows Gaming Survey Jul 9, 2016, 01:24 Steele Johnson

I took the survey and was honest with my answers. I'm willing to give them a chance to clean up their mess.  

News Comments > Turbine Layoffs
6. Re: Turbine Layoffs Jul 8, 2016, 16:14 Steele Johnson

Now that smartphones and tablets have lost their luster and are old and kind of boring, are there really that many people still interested in mobile games? I played a bunch when smartphones were in their heyday, but I never really got pulled into anything like the way pc games did in the '90s. Maybe it's that it is very accessible for the ultra casual gamer? I just don't see the appeal.  

News Comments > The Technomancer Released
23. Re: The Technomancer Released Jun 30, 2016, 08:38 Steele Johnson

It's as if game designers don't even know what gamers want anymore. Why do companies waste their time and money on this crap? It's not like they're going to profit very much, if at all.  

1059 Comments. 53 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo