Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 10917 (Ninja)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 31, 2017, 10:27 The Half Elf

Horizon Zero Dawn..... damn you PS4 exclusive!  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Overwatch Bastion Plans
1. Re: Overwatch Bastion Plans Jan 31, 2017, 01:33 The Half Elf

DA DUH DEEE!

*my favorite Bastion voice line*

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

News Comments > Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend
8. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend Jan 31, 2017, 01:32 The Half Elf

This is what the next SWAT game should be. It has NOTHING to do with Rainbow Six besides international superstars from leading anti-terrorist organizations, and 1 or 2 maps from the pre-Vegas games.  

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Announcement Tomorrow
6. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Announcement Tomorrow Jan 31, 2017, 01:30 The Half Elf

Yosemite Sam wrote on Jan 30, 2017, 21:58:
The Half Elf wrote on Jan 30, 2017, 21:51:
Free 2 Play?

If you mean no monthly subscription, then yes. My gaming friends bugged me endlessly to play this game. I tried it out during the last free trail period and ended up buying the base game for 13 bucks. It's not the prettiest game but damn it's friken huge, I've sunk hundreds of hours into it since then and still haven't seen half the content in this thing... and that doesn't include DLC! Major time sink.

Ok Free 2 play is it cost you NOTHING to play. I meant, the game will no longer cost you to play. Right now you still need to buy a copy.

News Comments > Fallout New Vegas 2 Rumor
13. Re: Fallout New Vegas 2 Rumor Jan 31, 2017, 01:29 The Half Elf

Here is my NUMBER ONE reason I want Obsidian to do a Fallout game.

In Fallout 4 you had to side with either the Railroad, The Institute, or Brotherhood of Steel, and I think you could save the Minutemen. There was no way to get all 3.

In New Vegas they gave you extra options (if I remember this correctly) that you could get most of the factions together in one way or another by the end of the game.

More options to play and finish the game they way I want is why it'd be a day one purchase for me.

Because I am HATING Nuka-World because I HAVE to be a evil bastard to enjoy the content.

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Announcement Tomorrow
1. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Announcement Tomorrow Jan 30, 2017, 21:51 The Half Elf

Free 2 Play?  

News Comments > Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend
3. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend Jan 30, 2017, 21:50 The Half Elf

Still a horrible game with the Rainbow Six name on it.  

News Comments > Fallout New Vegas 2 Rumor
6. Re: Fallout New Vegas 2 Rumor Jan 30, 2017, 21:46 The Half Elf

Obsidian... with the Fallout 4 engine.... *starts breathing heavily*  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
26. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 30, 2017, 19:33 The Half Elf

jdreyer wrote on Jan 30, 2017, 14:53:
RedEye9 wrote on Jan 30, 2017, 14:38:
descender wrote on Jan 30, 2017, 14:32:
Never buy the cheap stuff, Reynolds Wrap or bust.
There is only one https://www.amazon.com/Reynolds-632-Length-Heavy-Duty-Aluminum/dp/B004NG90YO Luckily in comes in this small portable size for personal use.

a review
When it comes to cranial shielding and the ongoing struggle to keep the contents of one's brain private and secure, I always say that only the best will do. That's why I endorse this foodservice quality, five-hundred-foot roll of REYNOLDS EXTRA HEAVY-DUTY ALUMINUM FOIL. Sure, it costs more than the common supermarket-grade foil, but it's a BIG roll full of THICK aluminum foil to best resist intrusive, penetrating rays by Major League Baseball, the National Security Agency and other nosy-parker bureaucrats constantly waging war on our personal thoughts and freedoms. I just wear my usual restaurant-size steel colander in "helmet" style after lining it generously with Reynold's best. Easy to do, flexible, and comfortable. Sure, I sometimes get funny looks and strip searches in airports, but that's a small price to pay for peace of mind, isn't it? Also, if any is left over, you can line casserole pans with it. Highest recommendation.

Yes, yes. But will it protect against ALIENS? Alien

Remember, Aliens tend to probe. That product only covers one end.

News Comments > Deus Ex Series Hiatus?
3. Re: Deus Ex Series Hiatus? Jan 30, 2017, 08:44 The Half Elf

Please don't use the Deus Ex engine on the Avengers game....  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
20. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 29, 2017, 23:33 The Half Elf

jdreyer wrote on Jan 29, 2017, 23:01:
The Half Elf wrote on Jan 29, 2017, 18:01:
Screw football. I'm on a mission from God to master Fifa 17 so I can get revenge on my 8 year old nephew who's been handing me my ass. NONE SHALL CHALLENGE MY GAMING GREATNESS IN THIS FAMILY!!!!!

We all must face that time when we are supplanted by the younger generation.

I got contacts last month, and I notice that if I want to read my phone I have to hold it out a bit to read it (instead of looking under my glasses). The guy at the office told me I could get readers. I just looked and glared at him.

And as I said there in the office, and told my nephew "Oh HELL NO!"

*is waiting for Geordi Laforge optical implants*

News Comments > Steam Top 10
6. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 29, 2017, 22:25 The Half Elf

Was hoping For Honor would be more Jedi Knight Outcast/Academy, and was sadly disappointed. The game uses a 'gear score' ala most MMO's, and the match making is sorta whacked out. Gotta give this one a pass unless it hits the 15 buck mark.  

13. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 29, 2017, 20:55 The Half Elf

But with enough fear in place you can sell anything including the Patriot Act.

Real security, and feeling secure are two different things.

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Jan 29, 2017, 20:53 The Half Elf

ALIENS Legacy.. um wasn't this 'Foxxed'?  

8. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 29, 2017, 18:01 The Half Elf

Screw football. I'm on a mission from God to master Fifa 17 so I can get revenge on my 8 year old nephew who's been handing me my ass. NONE SHALL CHALLENGE MY GAMING GREATNESS IN THIS FAMILY!!!!!  

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
4. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Jan 29, 2017, 11:19 The Half Elf

Ok so Aquaman and Namor have been banned, who's next?

BIGFOOT AND SANTA!

News Comments > Valve vs Team Fortress 2 Gambling
1. Re: Valve vs Team Fortress 2 Gambling Jan 27, 2017, 21:25 The Half Elf

Why isn't the government going after say... Perfect Worlds? You can purchase keys for cash to open boxes that COULD have X Y or Z in them?  

News Comments > Dead Rising 4 Plans
1. Re: Dead Rising 4 Plans Jan 27, 2017, 20:05 The Half Elf

You removed full campaign co-op. No thank you.  

News Comments > Steep DLC Next Month
2. Re: Steep DLC Next Month Jan 27, 2017, 18:34 The Half Elf

Did 2 beta's. It is a pretty decent game once you get past a bit of a learning curve (not going to say steep).

Read the reviews and watch a few let's plays where they start at the very beginning of the game.

News Comments > 25M Overwatch Players
3. Re: 25M Overwatch Players Jan 27, 2017, 13:19 The Half Elf

Everyone does it. Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft (units shipped for example).

But again like WoW, if you have 10 million active players, that's nothing to sneeze about.

10917 Comments. 546 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo