Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 10468 (Ninja)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ] Older >

News Comments > Steam Top 10 - XCOM 2 Edition
44. Re: Steam Top 10 - XCOM 2 Edition Feb 8, 2016, 06:08 The Half Elf

Kxmode wrote on Feb 7, 2016, 22:53:
The Half Elf wrote on Feb 7, 2016, 20:58:
Xcom 2 makes me miss Garvey from Fallout 4 telling me about another kidnapping at the Albernathy Farm.

I get the comparison to Fallout 4 but I don't understand the context for XCOM 2. What's bad in XCOM 2?

Imagine, every time you tried to do something in Fallout 4, you were given a time sensitive mission. And I don't mean here and there, I mean EVERY FUCKING 2 MINS!
There is a reason I'm gay and single, if I wanted to be nagged to death both of those would be reversed!

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
24. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 8, 2016, 01:28 The Half Elf

Payton finished his 200th game with a Super Bowl win, and Cam is 1000 times better then I am at playing football, not to mention the money they make because of their skills.

Who the hell am I to bitch/moan/complain and play armchair quarterback?

*edited cause I really don't give a shit what his first name is I just know he's a Manning*

This comment was edited on Feb 8, 2016, 02:17.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

14. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 7, 2016, 21:45 The Half Elf

Fuck you Walken! I WANTED THE SOCKS!  

News Comments > Steam Top 10 - XCOM 2 Edition
28. Re: Steam Top 10 - XCOM 2 Edition Feb 7, 2016, 20:58 The Half Elf

Xcom 2 makes me miss Garvey from Fallout 4 telling me about another kidnapping at the Albernathy Farm.  

11. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 7, 2016, 20:15 The Half Elf

Wallshadows wrote on Feb 7, 2016, 20:11:
Ewwww a new criminal minds series?

Criminal Minds was awesome and not that trash that NCIS turned into.... two people beating on a keyboard to stop a hack... pfft.

The more I see of Amy Schumer the more I think about switching teams.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 7, 2016, 14:09 The Half Elf

GO CUBS!

Is that a leftover sex toy from Oregon?

This comment was edited on Feb 7, 2016, 14:26.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 7, 2016, 05:35 The Half Elf

I facebook MAYBE 3 times a year. I think the original reason I signed up for facebook was for for either Crackdown 1 or 2 and some in game item. Other then that, I really don't care for facebook. Too many 'If you are really my friend you'll reply to this' or 'hey look my child just took a crap that looks like Abraham Lincoln's head!'.  

3. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 6, 2016, 22:10 The Half Elf

Ok ya gotta tell me the liiiiinnnnngo - Dr Evil

Wtf is I got facebooked, as googling it made no fucking sense.

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Feb 6, 2016, 21:35 The Half Elf

Didn't Marvel turn Colossus gay (as a gay guy you don't fuck with the romance of Colossus and Kitty Pryde) and he was in Lego Marvel Superheroes.  

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Feb 6, 2016, 17:40 The Half Elf

I guess fucking every single male romance in a Bioware game doesn't count?  

News Comments > Into the Black
5. Re: Into the Black Feb 6, 2016, 10:17 The Half Elf

For a moment I thought it said Lex Luthor dies at 60  

News Comments > XCOM 2 Invades
32. Re: XCOM 2 Invades Feb 6, 2016, 00:51 The Half Elf

The 2016 Bluesnews Xcom 2 Hunger Games.  

17. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 5, 2016, 18:32 The Half Elf

I don't mind strangers coming up and talking to me. I especially enjoy the ones that twitch a bitch, are a bit louder, and slightly crazy.
Never had a boring conversation!

24. Re: XCOM 2 Invades Feb 5, 2016, 18:24 The Half Elf

Remember you can build a barricade of ramen noodles to protect you from the outside world!

Good luck with the job sir!

19. Re: XCOM 2 Invades Feb 5, 2016, 16:00 The Half Elf

Creston wrote on Feb 5, 2016, 13:14:
I was SO tempted to play for a bit last night at 11, but I remained strong and got some actual sleep before work.

Now I can't wait to get home.

I don't know who are you are anymore Creston. Please drop off your gamer card off at the front desk on your way out.

Tsk Tsk.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
3. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 5, 2016, 02:09 The Half Elf

Cincinnati Bell is giving away 'free' TV with 30meg service, but 'free' turns out to be another 30 dollars, and that's only for 2 years.

FUCK. THAT.

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight OS X & Linux Cancelled
20. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight OS X & Linux Cancelled Feb 4, 2016, 19:39 The Half Elf

Trashy wrote on Feb 4, 2016, 16:58:
The game is still crappy though right?, no loss.

Once the game runs it's actually pretty good, but sadly was setup to be the 'end' of the Batman Arkham story.

The game series is still begging for multiplayer co-op.

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Feb 4, 2016, 19:36 The Half Elf

Nose falling off... he actually does look like a ghoul in fallout 4.  

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight OS X & Linux Cancelled
16. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight OS X & Linux Cancelled Feb 4, 2016, 16:15 The Half Elf

The game (for the pc) deserved every bit of shit it got for it's initial release and bullshit patch speed, regardless of trolls or not.
As for the season pass... thankfully picked it up for stupid cheap as the story missions were actually pretty good.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 4, 2016, 10:06 The Half Elf

DON'T DRIVE ANGRY!

April Blue... PINK!

10468 Comments. 524 pages. Viewing page 36.
< Newer [ 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo