Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 10386 (Ninja)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ] Older >

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Jan 26, 2016, 20:18 The Half Elf

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is better then the almost nakkid guy in the goo!

This comment was edited on Jan 26, 2016, 22:01.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Roadmap
1. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Roadmap Jan 26, 2016, 20:11 The Half Elf

Wake me up when EA looses the Star Wars License and someone makes a REAL Battlefront game.  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

News Comments > Tom Clancy's The Division Beta This Week
1. Re: Tom Clancy's The Division Beta This Week Jan 26, 2016, 20:10 The Half Elf

I bought a code for 75 cents Sorta sucks it's only 3 days.
If anyone else wants to team up during it you can friend my uplay name Cpt_Ranger.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
5. Re: Canadian man gets $8K refund from Microsoft for in-game purchases. Jan 26, 2016, 18:54 The Half Elf

Um sorry, the guy is an idiot for giving a 17 year old a credit card, and should have had his son arrested. There are things in place to prevent this sorta crap and have been for YEARS.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
16. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 26, 2016, 18:23 The Half Elf

Agent.X7 wrote on Jan 26, 2016, 12:42:
IN case anybody is wondering, The Division Beta pre-loads have begun on PC. 26.26GB. Of course you have to use UPlay to get it.

Woot thanks (please don't suck) Agent.X7 if ya want friend me Cpt_Ranger on Uplay, as myself and I believe 2 or 3 other's are in the beta

Bah Beta is only 3 days?

This comment was edited on Jan 26, 2016, 18:38.

News Comments > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan Announced
13. Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan Announced Jan 26, 2016, 18:15 The Half Elf

Suppa7 wrote on Jan 26, 2016, 12:39:
The Half Elf wrote on Jan 26, 2016, 11:43:
Sorta surprised they didn't give it the Cartoon look like the last Transformers game, but pleasantly surprised/glad they didn't.

The transformers game that copied the 80's cell shaded style jarred with the conventional game background to a huge extent.

The first two transformers games, war for cybertron and fall of cybertron were overall superior. Fall of cybertron being the best.

I agree, but Devastation visually nailed the cartoon, but had no desire to play it after watching some gameplay videos.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 26, 2016, 11:47 The Half Elf

Blue, please don't get any crazy idea's with the Infinite Spherical Video Magic when they decide to do pictures/videos of your work environment.

Blade Runner squeal? Please keep George Lucas and JJ Abhrams away from it please (like 3 continents away).

News Comments > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan Announced
3. Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan Announced Jan 26, 2016, 11:43 The Half Elf

Sorta surprised they didn't give it the Cartoon look like the last Transformers game, but pleasantly surprised/glad they didn't.

Still wish they would do a proper Eastman and Laird TMNT.

News Comments > Evening Interviews
7. Re: Evening Interviews Jan 26, 2016, 01:12 The Half Elf

DEREK SMART
DEREK SMART
DEREK SMART

Derek please go put some more heat on Mr Roberts.

2. Re: No not really... Jan 26, 2016, 01:08 The Half Elf

The song fits perfectly. Sadly the actors don't.  

News Comments > FNaF World Pulled; Refunds Offered
4. Re: FNaF World Pulled; Refunds Offered Jan 26, 2016, 01:07 The Half Elf

HoSpanky wrote on Jan 25, 2016, 22:25:
It's certainly not the masterpiece that What's Under Your Blanket is.

I present Exhibit A of shit on Steam your honor, and rest my case.

News Comments > etc., etc.
6. Re: etc., etc. Jan 25, 2016, 22:49 The Half Elf

Not like anyone here would point out our age or how old we are.. not naming names... CRESTON!  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
20. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 25, 2016, 04:00 The Half Elf

I've bought games that turned out to be underwhelming to say the least, but I'll still play them to get my money out of it.  

15. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 25, 2016, 00:49 The Half Elf

dangerman77 wrote on Jan 24, 2016, 17:45:
nin wrote on Jan 24, 2016, 15:58:
mag wrote on Jan 24, 2016, 15:29:
Cutter wrote on Jan 24, 2016, 15:22:
Yosemite Sam wrote on Jan 24, 2016, 14:34:
Nice to see Dragon's Dogma at the top, game deserves it.

No it doesn't. One of the worst games I've ever played. I don't how anyone could even reasonably say it was a good game.

lol

It cutter shits on something that generally means it's at least ok, if not decent.

He didn't buy it or play it. Last week he/she watched a Twitch stream and said he/she'd wait for $10.

According to his steam profile he's put in 24 hours so far. Guess you told him!

7. Re: De-icing concrete could improve roadway safety, guard against corporate espionage. Jan 24, 2016, 22:16 The Half Elf

question is, how much would it cost to 'turn on' the driveway.  

News Comments > MXGP2 Delayed; New Trailer
2. Re: MXGP2 Delayed; New Trailer Jan 24, 2016, 22:04 The Half Elf

I'd settle for another Motorcross Madness game.  

9. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 24, 2016, 17:19 The Half Elf

I actually sorta agree with Cutter. It's not a bad game (never play Shadow of the Colossus) but I love the boss fights. Not keen on having to walk up and open a door every time I enter and exit a building, and the UI just reminds me of a monstrous ugly PS2 game.  

10. Re: Into the Black Jan 24, 2016, 05:52 The Half Elf

Actually was refering to Disneyworld during the summer. And I didn't want a train set when I was a kid, I wanted to use my dad's train set as a kid. Granted he was 6'6 and I only came up to his belt (half the basement was a train set), but my dad was the biggest kid ya ever met (and a pretty good model builder until my mom caught my dad and his best friend blowing up WW2 boats in the pool with bottle rockets and other low end fireworkds).  

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 23, 2016, 15:48 The Half Elf

DangerDog wrote on Jan 23, 2016, 15:16:
that blizzard rant guy has a serious case of chainsaw teeth

The Blizzard rant was stupid and had some issues with facts. Just comes across like a 10 year old throwing a fit using more adult words.

News Comments > etc., etc.
7. Re: etc., etc. Jan 23, 2016, 14:02 The Half Elf

Wallshadows wrote on Jan 23, 2016, 12:13:
I am definitely a fan of the Louis-Dreyfus effect. Then again, I've always had a thing for mature women.

You look like a jawa farmer, of course you like mature women, that way their breasts are lower and closer to your face

10386 Comments. 520 pages. Viewing page 35.
< Newer [ 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo