Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 11527 (Ninja)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Boston Dynamics' Feb 2, 2017, 10:26 The Half Elf

SlimRam wrote on Feb 2, 2017, 10:16:
If no one is disturbed by this, they OBVIOUSLY haven't seen any of the Terminator movies! Just strap a 50. cal Desert Eagle onto 'Handle's'...hand and teach the damn thing to say, "I'll be BACK' and "Are you Sarah Conner?" BOOM, 'Judgement Day'!

Um look at the dog arm with the 'chicken head' stability. WE DO NOT WANT TO GIVE THIS THING WEAPONS! Or important canned beverages!

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 2, 2017, 09:39 The Half Elf

Thank you Boston Dynamics. Within 20 years all Amazon/Fed Ex/UPS employee's will be out of a job (except for delivery)!

*really wants the robotic dog*

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

News Comments > Activision Blizzard Launches Consumer Products Division
19. Re: Activision Blizzard Launches Consumer Products Division Feb 1, 2017, 18:42 The Half Elf

You can have your undead Night Elf whatever as long as I get my Male Tauren Shaman  

News Comments > Activision Blizzard Launches Consumer Products Division
8. Re: Activision Blizzard Launches Consumer Products Division Feb 1, 2017, 10:41 The Half Elf

Aka this is our Skylanders/Toy division.

I rather have a bowl of Luci-OOOOOOOOOOOOO's.

News Comments > For Honor Open Beta Next Month
1. Re: For Honor Open Beta Next Month Feb 1, 2017, 01:55 The Half Elf

Novel idea, just didn't click for me.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
11. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 31, 2017, 18:40 The Half Elf

I finally got enough gift cards from work to get a Xbox One S. Sad that Rockstar has let RDR Multiplayer fall into such a mess, but in case RDR 2 doesn't come to PC I'll be ready. That and I can finally destroy my nephew in Fifa, and my bro-in-law in Madden. Not to mention Lego Dimensions.  

News Comments > ARK: Survival Evolved Patch Adds Tek Content
13. Re: ARK: Survival Evolved Patch Adds Tek Content Jan 31, 2017, 18:37 The Half Elf

The devs are more concerned about selling the game hence the last bit of the trailer with the blurred tits and ass in it.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
23. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 31, 2017, 17:31 The Half Elf

Anyone wish to give me the 5 year old edition breakdown?  

11. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 31, 2017, 17:27 The Half Elf

Kxmode wrote on Jan 31, 2017, 13:23:
Some people spell it tire, others tyre. Are they both correct? Quick. To the Googles! "Tire and tyre both mean a covering for a wheel, usually made of rubber. Tire is the preferred spelling in the U.S. and Canada. Tyre is preferred in most varieties of English outside North America. Of course, all English speakers use tire in the sense to grow weary." Smart

IT'S COLOR! AND THERE ARE ONLY FOUR LIGHTS! *Picard says F you!*

News Comments > Conan Exiles Early Access
25. Re: Conan Exiles Early Access Jan 31, 2017, 17:26 The Half Elf

ABOUT FUCKING TIME!

Saints Row 3/4 had a package slider, now a full Dick/ball slider! Fucking sexist assholes!

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 31, 2017, 10:27 The Half Elf

Horizon Zero Dawn..... damn you PS4 exclusive!  

News Comments > Overwatch Bastion Plans
1. Re: Overwatch Bastion Plans Jan 31, 2017, 01:33 The Half Elf

DA DUH DEEE!

*my favorite Bastion voice line*

News Comments > Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend
8. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend Jan 31, 2017, 01:32 The Half Elf

This is what the next SWAT game should be. It has NOTHING to do with Rainbow Six besides international superstars from leading anti-terrorist organizations, and 1 or 2 maps from the pre-Vegas games.  

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Announcement Tomorrow
6. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Announcement Tomorrow Jan 31, 2017, 01:30 The Half Elf

Yosemite Sam wrote on Jan 30, 2017, 21:58:
The Half Elf wrote on Jan 30, 2017, 21:51:
Free 2 Play?

If you mean no monthly subscription, then yes. My gaming friends bugged me endlessly to play this game. I tried it out during the last free trail period and ended up buying the base game for 13 bucks. It's not the prettiest game but damn it's friken huge, I've sunk hundreds of hours into it since then and still haven't seen half the content in this thing... and that doesn't include DLC! Major time sink.

Ok Free 2 play is it cost you NOTHING to play. I meant, the game will no longer cost you to play. Right now you still need to buy a copy.

News Comments > Fallout New Vegas 2 Rumor
13. Re: Fallout New Vegas 2 Rumor Jan 31, 2017, 01:29 The Half Elf

Here is my NUMBER ONE reason I want Obsidian to do a Fallout game.

In Fallout 4 you had to side with either the Railroad, The Institute, or Brotherhood of Steel, and I think you could save the Minutemen. There was no way to get all 3.

In New Vegas they gave you extra options (if I remember this correctly) that you could get most of the factions together in one way or another by the end of the game.

More options to play and finish the game they way I want is why it'd be a day one purchase for me.

Because I am HATING Nuka-World because I HAVE to be a evil bastard to enjoy the content.

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Announcement Tomorrow
1. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Announcement Tomorrow Jan 30, 2017, 21:51 The Half Elf

Free 2 Play?  

News Comments > Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend
3. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend Jan 30, 2017, 21:50 The Half Elf

Still a horrible game with the Rainbow Six name on it.  

News Comments > Fallout New Vegas 2 Rumor
6. Re: Fallout New Vegas 2 Rumor Jan 30, 2017, 21:46 The Half Elf

Obsidian... with the Fallout 4 engine.... *starts breathing heavily*  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
26. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 30, 2017, 19:33 The Half Elf

jdreyer wrote on Jan 30, 2017, 14:53:
RedEye9 wrote on Jan 30, 2017, 14:38:
descender wrote on Jan 30, 2017, 14:32:
Never buy the cheap stuff, Reynolds Wrap or bust.
There is only one https://www.amazon.com/Reynolds-632-Length-Heavy-Duty-Aluminum/dp/B004NG90YO Luckily in comes in this small portable size for personal use.

a review
When it comes to cranial shielding and the ongoing struggle to keep the contents of one's brain private and secure, I always say that only the best will do. That's why I endorse this foodservice quality, five-hundred-foot roll of REYNOLDS EXTRA HEAVY-DUTY ALUMINUM FOIL. Sure, it costs more than the common supermarket-grade foil, but it's a BIG roll full of THICK aluminum foil to best resist intrusive, penetrating rays by Major League Baseball, the National Security Agency and other nosy-parker bureaucrats constantly waging war on our personal thoughts and freedoms. I just wear my usual restaurant-size steel colander in "helmet" style after lining it generously with Reynold's best. Easy to do, flexible, and comfortable. Sure, I sometimes get funny looks and strip searches in airports, but that's a small price to pay for peace of mind, isn't it? Also, if any is left over, you can line casserole pans with it. Highest recommendation.

Yes, yes. But will it protect against ALIENS? Alien

Remember, Aliens tend to probe. That product only covers one end.

News Comments > Deus Ex Series Hiatus?
3. Re: Deus Ex Series Hiatus? Jan 30, 2017, 08:44 The Half Elf

Please don't use the Deus Ex engine on the Avengers game....  

11527 Comments. 577 pages. Viewing page 35.
< Newer [ 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo