Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 11517 (Ninja)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
22. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 5, 2017, 21:31 The Half Elf

Even I KNEW WHO WAS PLAYING AND KICKOFF WAS AT 6:30PM!  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

20. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 5, 2017, 21:21 The Half Elf

BUURN BRADY BURN MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

News Comments > Diluvion Released
5. Re: Diluvion Released Feb 3, 2017, 08:51 The Half Elf

eRe4s3r wrote on Feb 3, 2017, 07:23:
The Half Elf wrote on Feb 3, 2017, 02:12:
Seems to get hammered pretty hard for the controls. Downloading now and will post some feedback.

Has some of the hands down *worst* submarine controls ever... but the real issue is the camera, and how combat works (aka, it flat out does not)

Ah, how long for a game like this with simulation depth like Silent Hunter at least, that would make exploration truly interesting, remove all the patroling and waiting and hoping to find enemies, add exploration and first person, nice flooding/pump simulations and you'd have a winner.. sigh

Yeah the controls and camera (m kb or controller are fubar'd badly) but it seems they are going to patch it. so for 17 bucks I can wait.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
8. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Feb 3, 2017, 02:21 The Half Elf

I believe it's called 'Burden of Proof'.  

News Comments > Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend
9. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend Feb 3, 2017, 02:15 The Half Elf

Retired wrote on Feb 3, 2017, 01:50:
Slick wrote on Feb 3, 2017, 01:22:
blah wrote on Feb 3, 2017, 00:21:
That game is the best out of any of the current competitive shooters and may be one of the best of all time.

Trump voter?

too soon?

I still think BF2 holds the title for "best competitive shooter" after playing in leagues for the game. Played in several other games competitively, and it was by far the best.

I'd say ground combat wise BF3, but overall BF4.

Bunch of us are playing over the weekend in Ghost Recon Beta if you are in it, send a Uplay friend request to Cpt_Ranger.

News Comments > Diluvion Released
3. Re: Diluvion Released Feb 3, 2017, 02:12 The Half Elf

Seems to get hammered pretty hard for the controls. Downloading now and will post some feedback.  

News Comments > For Honor Season Pass and Free DLC Revealed
3. Re: For Honor Season Pass and Free DLC Revealed Feb 3, 2017, 01:52 The Half Elf

individual maps, it's like Rune meets R6 Siege. But it's going to be monetized out the fucking ass.  

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Feb 2, 2017, 11:47 The Half Elf

Only worked for Gamestop for 1 holiday season and never again. They will fuck over customer's left right and center, and employee's are treated worse.  

News Comments > WBIE Announcement Tease
1. Re: WBIE Announcement Tease Feb 2, 2017, 11:03 The Half Elf

PLEASE A BATMAN GAME WITH CO-OP THAT YOU CAN FINALLY PLAY ROBIN!  

6. Re: hyperbole much Feb 2, 2017, 11:01 The Half Elf

Agent-Zero wrote on Feb 2, 2017, 10:46:
"nightmare inducing"?? it looks like a segway crossed with a coat rack

got some really pathetic chickenshits out there, i guess

Guess you don't know what "air quotes" are for. Even when you "use" them.

4. Re: Boston Dynamics' Feb 2, 2017, 10:26 The Half Elf

SlimRam wrote on Feb 2, 2017, 10:16:
If no one is disturbed by this, they OBVIOUSLY haven't seen any of the Terminator movies! Just strap a 50. cal Desert Eagle onto 'Handle's'...hand and teach the damn thing to say, "I'll be BACK' and "Are you Sarah Conner?" BOOM, 'Judgement Day'!

Um look at the dog arm with the 'chicken head' stability. WE DO NOT WANT TO GIVE THIS THING WEAPONS! Or important canned beverages!

1. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 2, 2017, 09:39 The Half Elf

Thank you Boston Dynamics. Within 20 years all Amazon/Fed Ex/UPS employee's will be out of a job (except for delivery)!

*really wants the robotic dog*

News Comments > Activision Blizzard Launches Consumer Products Division
19. Re: Activision Blizzard Launches Consumer Products Division Feb 1, 2017, 18:42 The Half Elf

You can have your undead Night Elf whatever as long as I get my Male Tauren Shaman  

News Comments > Activision Blizzard Launches Consumer Products Division
8. Re: Activision Blizzard Launches Consumer Products Division Feb 1, 2017, 10:41 The Half Elf

Aka this is our Skylanders/Toy division.

I rather have a bowl of Luci-OOOOOOOOOOOOO's.

News Comments > For Honor Open Beta Next Month
1. Re: For Honor Open Beta Next Month Feb 1, 2017, 01:55 The Half Elf

Novel idea, just didn't click for me.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
11. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 31, 2017, 18:40 The Half Elf

I finally got enough gift cards from work to get a Xbox One S. Sad that Rockstar has let RDR Multiplayer fall into such a mess, but in case RDR 2 doesn't come to PC I'll be ready. That and I can finally destroy my nephew in Fifa, and my bro-in-law in Madden. Not to mention Lego Dimensions.  

News Comments > ARK: Survival Evolved Patch Adds Tek Content
13. Re: ARK: Survival Evolved Patch Adds Tek Content Jan 31, 2017, 18:37 The Half Elf

The devs are more concerned about selling the game hence the last bit of the trailer with the blurred tits and ass in it.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
23. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 31, 2017, 17:31 The Half Elf

Anyone wish to give me the 5 year old edition breakdown?  

11. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 31, 2017, 17:27 The Half Elf

Kxmode wrote on Jan 31, 2017, 13:23:
Some people spell it tire, others tyre. Are they both correct? Quick. To the Googles! "Tire and tyre both mean a covering for a wheel, usually made of rubber. Tire is the preferred spelling in the U.S. and Canada. Tyre is preferred in most varieties of English outside North America. Of course, all English speakers use tire in the sense to grow weary." Smart

IT'S COLOR! AND THERE ARE ONLY FOUR LIGHTS! *Picard says F you!*

News Comments > Conan Exiles Early Access
25. Re: Conan Exiles Early Access Jan 31, 2017, 17:26 The Half Elf

ABOUT FUCKING TIME!

Saints Row 3/4 had a package slider, now a full Dick/ball slider! Fucking sexist assholes!

11517 Comments. 576 pages. Viewing page 34.
< Newer [ 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo