Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
San Diego, CA 08/21

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 10321 (Ninja)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ] Older >

News Comments > Into the Black
8. Re: Into the Black Jan 9, 2016, 11:29 The Half Elf

Someone spewing goofy shit via twitter, or some one spewing religious political shit via twitter, really how bad is she?  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Far Cry Primal Gameplay Video
17. Re: Far Cry Primal Gameplay Video Jan 9, 2016, 11:27 The Half Elf

Sepharo wrote on Jan 9, 2016, 06:25:
The Half Elf wrote on Jan 9, 2016, 05:13:
Sepharo wrote on Jan 9, 2016, 01:31:
You can control an owl.
I'm sold.

You don't really control the Owl it fly's in circles.

Nah I watched the video. It's controllable. It can also do dive attacks and drop bombs.

An owl.. that drops bombs.... is the Molotov dispenser right next to the google glass display and smart phone with google maps?

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

11. Re: Far Cry Primal Gameplay Video Jan 9, 2016, 05:13 The Half Elf

Sepharo wrote on Jan 9, 2016, 01:31:
You can control an owl.
I'm sold.

You don't really control the Owl it fly's in circles.

5. Re: Far Cry Primal Gameplay Video Jan 8, 2016, 23:33 The Half Elf

I miss Far Cry's 2's map, ya know the thing you had to pull out and look at.  

News Comments > Half-Life Writer Marc Laidlaw Leaves Valve [Updated]
46. Re: Half-Life Writer Marc Laidlaw Leaves Valve [Updated] Jan 8, 2016, 22:44 The Half Elf

Maybe he can help out the writing team for the next Star Wars Movie.  

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Jan 8, 2016, 22:43 The Half Elf

I love bat shit crazy people. The conversation is never dull, never about how their entire day was messed up because they couldn't spell their name right at Starbucks, or other menial bullshit. And when you are with them... YOUR the normal one! It's like eating at a Golden Coral, one of the few places I can go and eat, eat EVERYTHING, and still look like a slender reed in the wind next to the people who weigh 300+ lbs!

WIN/WIN!

News Comments > Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak Trailer
4. Re: Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak Trailer Jan 8, 2016, 22:34 The Half Elf

And Gearbox will offer 18 special editions of this game over then next 5 years.
I was driving home the other night and saw Borderlands franchise on a street corner in front of a Gamestop begging to be fucked.

2. Re: Far Cry Primal Gameplay Video Jan 8, 2016, 22:32 The Half Elf

Ok and could they NOT get rid of all the heads up display crap, or did the caveman have a smart phone and google glass display in this time period?  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 8, 2016, 10:19 The Half Elf

Defog window guy has a ThunderCats shirt on.. he is a GENIUS! And yeah did did work for Nasa but bleh...  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 7, 2016, 18:39 The Half Elf

SlimRam wrote on Jan 7, 2016, 10:32:
  • Foetuses offered vaginal music streaming service.

• For a bit of extra money, you can buy the stereo version of this. Of course the second speaker is applied anally...

Dude you made my day

9. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 7, 2016, 13:41 The Half Elf

nin wrote on Jan 7, 2016, 13:31:
    The Half Elf wrote on Jan 7, 2016, 13:21:
    Least Avatar had a better story.

Yeah, Pocahontas in Space was fantastic...

Didn't say it was a great story, but it was a better story.
    Remember the Star Wars story Patton Oswalt did for Parks and Recreations? Take A Force Awaken's story, and read it like Patton did in that scene. The story is pure fan-boism that comes across like my nephew and his friends (he's 9 now) coming up with after a case of Red Bull and candy.

News Comments > etc.
    6. Re: etc. Jan 7, 2016, 13:37 The Half Elf

Occulus Rift gets 100 games this year. Sadly it's like Steam these days and only 5 will be decent the rest will be utter shit.  

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 7, 2016, 13:21 The Half Elf

Least Avatar had a better story.  

2. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 7, 2016, 10:57 The Half Elf

Sorry.

This comment was edited on Jan 8, 2016, 00:33.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India Next Week
    3. Re: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India Next Week Jan 7, 2016, 00:54 The Half Elf

Still not Japan.  

News Comments > FINAL FANTASY IX Steam Plans
    3. Re: FINAL FANTASY IX Steam Plans Jan 7, 2016, 00:33 The Half Elf

Am I missing something cause it doesn't look like it's been visually upgraded as the PC Gamer article mentioned.  

15. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 6, 2016, 19:48 The Half Elf

Retired wrote on Jan 6, 2016, 19:38:
    Woot!

New Year. New Job!

Thanks to everyone that knows my shit and has supported me.

Bats.

You've deserved it, and earned it sir.

News Comments > Just Cause 3 Sky Fortress DLC Revealed
    7. Re: Just Cause 3 Sky Fortress DLC Revealed Jan 6, 2016, 17:17 The Half Elf

Creston wrote on Jan 6, 2016, 16:03:
    Hopefully it will add some more FUN stuff to do rather than just more same-old same-old missions where you need to blow up a laundry list of "red stuff."

Told ya so...

News Comments > Oculus Rift Preorders Won't Sell Out, No Charge Until Release
    29. Re: Oculus Rift Preorders Won't Sell Out, No Charge Until Release Jan 6, 2016, 12:45 The Half Elf

Lorcin wrote on Jan 6, 2016, 11:55:
    Hang on wasn't there another piece of hardware that was launched with an xbone controller for too high a price a couple of years ago?

Wasn't there a huge backlash and it ended up losing the console war?

Man I'm never letting a xbone controller in this house - those things are cursed.

get a 360 controller

News Comments > Oculus Rift Preorders Won't Sell Out, No Charge Until Release
    13. Re: Oculus Rift Preorders Won't Sell Out, No Charge Until Release Jan 6, 2016, 11:10 The Half Elf

Tried the compatibility program, and while my processor is a bit slow for what they want, I was reading the specs and... how many USB ports is the damn thing gonna take?  

10321 Comments. 517 pages. Viewing page 34.
    < Newer [ 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo