Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 11263 (Ninja)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ] Older >

News Comments > Into the Black
7. Re: Into the Black Dec 27, 2016, 20:58 The Half Elf

Bumpy wrote on Dec 27, 2016, 20:18:
She had a pretty interesting brain in that bikini Jedi body.
Quotes of note.

Princess Leia Organa of Alderaan, may your halogram forever project and live on in greatness.

Thank you for the link!

Dear lord, at the rate people are dieing you would think the Death Star already fired on the planet Earth!

We have 5 days to go folks, stay at home, call loved ones, stock up on medical supplies/etc, cause lord only knows what can happen in 5 days.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
34. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 27, 2016, 17:16 The Half Elf

RedEye9 wrote on Dec 27, 2016, 15:45:
jdreyer wrote on Dec 27, 2016, 13:50:
I wish big pharma could come up with a non-addictive recreational drug that didn't kill people. Obviously people want to do this, so we should find some way of making it safe.
Study after study has found that legalization is the only way to stop this insanity. Until then morticians, politicians, religions, profiteers, private or government run prisons and drug kingpins will be the only ones that profit. While the rest of society suffers.

Actually there is another way (brace yourselves I'm playing Devil's Advocate). FREE DRUG CENTERS!
You enter one of these wonderful centers, sign away all rights until you leave the center sober. But here's the catch. ALL THE DRUGS YOU WANT FOR FREE! Let these idiots OD out the ass. Have transplant teams on standby. Use what parts you can and burn the rest. You OD, Government gets all of your property and auctions it off.
Ya get rid of the junkies, you clean out the gene pool, you have income for the economy, and prevent overpopulation because fucktards LOVE to fuck without protection and pop out more food stamp vacuums.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
16. Re: Morning Mobilization Dec 27, 2016, 17:09 The Half Elf

Surgical Cavity searches? Isn't that the only thing the TSA is good for?

Been a while since I last flied but I rather have a free bottle of Febreeze/Lysol and a partition. I'm tall and have thick legs from years of cycling, but if your fucking leg is on MY SIDE OF THE FUCKING ARM REST I RESERVER THE RIGHT TO STAB YOU WITH A PEN/PENCIL IN SAID THIGH UNTIL YOU RETURN TO YOUR SIDE OF THE ARMREST! DON'T WANT YOUR FUCKING FILTHY SMELLING BODY ON THE WHAT LITTLE OF A SEAT I GET!

16. Re: More sales Dec 27, 2016, 08:04 The Half Elf

Rigs wrote on Dec 27, 2016, 01:26:
Quboid wrote on Dec 27, 2016, 00:36:
Rigs wrote on Dec 26, 2016, 22:50:
Hmmm, someone needs to explain this one to me...

I have The Crew, which I got through uPlay (don't judge me! ). I paid for it before it went F2P...or so I thought it went F2P. Fast Forward to yesterday and I get an e-mail from STEAM that one the games on my wishlist was on sale - The Crew! (I guess I forgot to take it off my wishlist after I bought it, since it wasn't through STEAM) They're charging $14.99 (normally $29.99) for a F2P game? WTF? Am I missing something here?!

=-Rigs-=

Looks like it was free for a month. It costs on Steam and Uplay now, but there's a 2 hour trial on Uplay.

Ah, well that makes some sense then. I wonder why I thought it was F2P? Whatever

Thanks, Quboid!

=-Rigs-=

PUT DOWN THE EGGNOG SIR AND STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD!

12. Re: More sales Dec 27, 2016, 00:10 The Half Elf

Check Uplay (it was free on Uplay) but not on Steam. But also Uplay and Steam don't cross each other (sadly). If I remember correctly, you buy a Ubisoft game on Steam you automatically get it on both, but there is some sort of association between Uplay and Steam account wise.  

8. Re: spinning news, spinning wheels Dec 26, 2016, 18:43 The Half Elf

Working my way through Mr Robot Season 2. Holy shit what an amazing series. Really loved to find out the creative process for writing it all out.

As for the items stuck in the rectum.... fucking amateur's.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 25, 2016, 16:31 The Half Elf

RedEye9 wrote on Dec 25, 2016, 13:14:
Binge watching Goliath on Amazon with Billy Bob Thornton and William Hurt.

AMAZING SERIES! Would love to see another season/series.

Merry Whatever your celebrating/drinking folks! Be safe and watch out for idiots/nutcases!

8. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 24, 2016, 23:46 The Half Elf

Speaking of Holiday stressors (brace yourself for a double whammy)

Heading out to see my nephews sing at church (my mom use to be the organist a few years back when her health allowed), stop at UDF (sorta like a nicer chain of 7-11's) to get a coffee (been up since midnight and worked the last day of Amazon Peak). Getting my coffee and a women comes in ranting and raving when fresh coffee will be made. They tell her it will take a couple of mins to set up the machines and 40 seconds after that fresh java. I'm putting enough crap in my coffee to make it taste good (yeah I hate coffee), and she goes off again asking when coffee will be made. I tell the lady, if you give them a moment to deal with their customers they can get right on it (only place open right across the river from Cincinnati). I joke to one of the workers I see every morning that I wish waiting for coffee was the worst thing going on in my universe. I pay for my coffee go outside open my door to my car sit down and try to put my coffee in the cup holder (sadly my phone was in the way), so my foot is still outside the door and I'm trying to fix it and the lady ranting is trying to open the passenger door right next to me and tells me to shut my door. I tell her 'You know what? You can't wait on coffee but you can wait a moment while I get into my car'. She pushes my door shut on my ankle. Not happy now. I get out of my car shut my door. and she tries opening her door and I slam it shut and tell her that you don't touch my fucking car and that you shoved my door on my ankle. Her friend/driver gets out of the car and screaming how I'm the devil, and pure evil and calls the cops. I grab my phone and start recording. She's telling the 911 operator that I am threatening their lives, and how they are in danger and how they are good christian people just trying to go to church. Well in case they decide to drive off I get a picture of their license plate. The driver says 'Oh you want a picture let me pose for you' and gets down by her car plate and poses and smiles for me (because you know people who are in danger of loosing their lives LOVE to do that). The driver is now crying on the phone to 911 and 3 officers show up. Mind you the employee I was talking to inside was outside at the door (my car is right in front of the door) watching all of this. Police show up, I tell them what happened and offer to show them the few mins of video I have and the pictuure of her posing.
So after 30 mins of this I'm leaving the lot (on my way to church )and my sister calls and the pianist/organ player that replaced my mom had a stroke and they canceled the service after he collapsed about 20 mins into the service.

1) I hate liars and assholes
2) 2016 fucking sucks.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 24, 2016, 15:02 The Half Elf

Yeah my mom smoked a half pack a day, had major heart issues, was on oxygen, and loved her wine in a box. But also like Billie Catherine Lourd, it sucks having your mom in the hospital on Christmas.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Engine Switch; Alpha Released for Backers
16. Re: Star Citizen Engine Switch; Alpha Released for Backers Dec 24, 2016, 14:51 The Half Elf

So how is performance?  

11. Re: Star Citizen Engine Switch; Alpha Released for Backers Dec 24, 2016, 13:53 The Half Elf

Ok Maybe... but what if your going from space to a full planet?  

8. Re: Star Citizen Engine Switch; Alpha Released for Backers Dec 24, 2016, 13:29 The Half Elf

For a single player game (1 map loaded at a time) I could understand using CryENGINE. But for this scale and size (they are adding how many planets?) and detail (just in the vehicles alone) I just wouldn't see it as a viable option. Yeah there are some MMO's with the CryENGINE, but from what I remember, CryENGINE isn't best thing out there to code for.
I don't have all the answers but I would have looked at Unreal first, maybe Hero Engine, honestly have no clue.

News Comments > Diablo III Season 9 Details
1. Re: Diablo III Season 9 Details Dec 24, 2016, 13:12 The Half Elf

Due to how grindy our season's are, we no longer care about your records, or anything else with this game.  

1. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 24, 2016, 12:53 The Half Elf

Last Christmas you took Han Solo.... BUT GETS YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF PRINCESS LEIA!  

News Comments > Christmas Eve Tech Bits
3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 24, 2016, 12:53 The Half Elf

YA FUCKING SEE THAT ROCKSTAR! 35.8 BILLION VS YOUR CONSOLE 6.6 BILLION!

*still wants a Xbox One for RDR 1 and 2*

News Comments > Christmas Eve Consolidation
1. Re: Christmas Eve Consolidation Dec 24, 2016, 12:49 The Half Elf

Why is there even a war? Nintedo's pretty much out of it except for the next Zelda/Metroid/Pokemon game. Microsoft and Sony are both doing fine, and except for a few exclusives (favor to Sony), everyone is getting along pretty well (unless you have PS4 Pro and a 4k TV).  

6. Re: Star Citizen Engine Switch; Alpha Released for Backers Dec 24, 2016, 12:46 The Half Elf

Anyone who EVER looked at the CryENGINE would NEVER use it as a space MMO with the level of graphics they want to pump out.

Question is... is 2.6 Lumberyard or their version of CryENGINE?

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Dec 24, 2016, 10:59 The Half Elf

I enjoy playing and wouldn't mind grouping with friends to get the overwatch oni skin

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. Dec 23, 2016, 10:04 The Half Elf

DUUUUUDE Tron 2.0 (wish Disney would just make this a movie instead).

Where is a VR Tron Disc Arena game?!?

This comment was edited on Dec 23, 2016, 10:09.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 22, 2016, 13:25 The Half Elf

Working my way into the second season of Mr Robot. What a damn good mind fuck show  

11263 Comments. 564 pages. Viewing page 26.
< Newer [ 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo