Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
San Diego, CA 07/23

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 10321 (Ninja)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. Mar 24, 2016, 21:13 The Half Elf

As much as I love Bill, give me the Morgan Freeman voice pack. or Bill Murray.  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Mar 24, 2016, 21:03 The Half Elf

66?!? After his Marvel cameo's I thought he was much older.  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale Mar 24, 2016, 21:02 The Half Elf

Damn on the season pass  

News Comments > More Ubisoft Versus Vivendi
7. Re: More Ubisoft Versus Vivendi Mar 24, 2016, 12:25 The Half Elf

Julio wrote on Mar 24, 2016, 10:10:
Ubisoft makes a lot of terrible games, they might need to rethink a legal stance that they're very creative.

Wow did they turn you down when you applied for a job or what?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 24, 2016, 10:14 The Half Elf

And here you thought 'Be kind, rewind' was a joke.... wonder what the fine on that is....  

News Comments > Evening Patches
4. Re: Evening Patches Mar 24, 2016, 09:07 The Half Elf

Still wish they would add subs  

News Comments > Battleborn Open Beta Next Month; Online Only Requirement Revealed
17. Re: Battleborn Open Beta Next Month; Online Only Requirement Revealed Mar 23, 2016, 19:10 The Half Elf

"Calling all Badasses" CliffyB is that you?  

9. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 23, 2016, 12:47 The Half Elf

Yes the Target version. Still rather would have had a 3 hour movie then a 2 hour movie with major plot holes.  

7. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 23, 2016, 11:55 The Half Elf

Kxmode wrote on Mar 23, 2016, 10:49:
Watch the new trailer for Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens

"The other big change is the addition of voicework from the original cast both lines from the movie as well new voicework from "key talent" like Daisy Ridley. It's not a first for the Lego series, but Lego Star Wars has long relied on silent characters pantomiming the familiar scenes."

Yeah!

Whats sad is that Lego TFA will actually have more story then the movie.

And I really do hope Bob Ebeling does find peace at last.

News Comments > Fallout 4: Automatron Released; Survival Revamp Beta Next Week
1. Re: Fallout 4: Automatron Released; Survival Revamp Beta Next Week Mar 22, 2016, 21:42 The Half Elf

Ok.. have to admit.. looks awesome.  

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront: Outer Rim Released
10. Re: Star Wars Battlefront: Outer Rim Released Mar 22, 2016, 19:53 The Half Elf

GinRummy wrote on Mar 22, 2016, 18:42:
When I was employed by the Empire I used to hire people to work on the outer rim, and I enjoyed that a lot. But I stopped talking about it because I always got weird looks when I said that I loved giving outer rim jobs.

You and Rusty Griswald.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 22, 2016, 11:51 The Half Elf

Blue, I have a Virtual New York question for ya, as you seem to be our resident 'Yorker'. Have you played the Division, and how does it fair to the actual city?  

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront: Outer Rim Released
2. Re: Star Wars Battlefront: Outer Rim Released Mar 22, 2016, 10:32 The Half Elf

I won't uninstall it, but have no desire to play it either. Been playing more Titanfall.  

News Comments > Overwatch Trailer
5. Re: Overwatch Trailer Mar 22, 2016, 07:28 The Half Elf

If all you see is Cartoon style then I'm sorry for your lack of vision.

Go watch Big Hero 6 and tell me it's just a cartoon.

News Comments > Overwatch Trailer
1. Re: Overwatch Trailer Mar 21, 2016, 23:30 The Half Elf

Just proof that Blizzard needs to make movies not games.  

News Comments > The Division Patch Tomorrow
2. Re: The Division Patch Tomorrow Mar 21, 2016, 21:21 The Half Elf

Not sure why, but getting a Hellgate London vibe from this game (in a good way).  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
14. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 21, 2016, 09:20 The Half Elf

Blueprints from side missions. Also there are some DZ 10 crates.  

News Comments > Speed Elixir Announced
3. Re: Speed Elixir Announced Mar 20, 2016, 20:49 The Half Elf

As much as I love Forza series, I can't stand drifting. Drifting is not racing. It's figure skating.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
5. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 20, 2016, 15:14 The Half Elf

Fion wrote on Mar 20, 2016, 14:07:
Division is so 'meh'. The highly vaunted PvP system is utterly broken.

Have you played The Division? How exactly is the pvp system broken? It's a risk vs reward system.

Really digging The Division, especially playing some of the lower missions again on hard with a full team.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
15. Re: Morning Mobilization Mar 16, 2016, 19:27 The Half Elf

What happens when I wake up in the morning (not fully awake pre-caffine) and I have a bit of a cold or allergies, and ask Siri/Cortana/Google Now something and it misunderstands me. Will I end up having that in a record somewhere 'Oh yes according to your phone on the 15th day of December of this year, when talking to your phone you seem to be having a nervous breakdown'?  

10321 Comments. 517 pages. Viewing page 25.
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo