Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 11126 (Ninja)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

News Comments > Planet Coaster Released
10. Re: Planet Coaster Released Nov 18, 2016, 08:14 The Half Elf

I loaded up an amazing park that is just pure fantasy land with castles and it ran smooth as hell. Was it expecting to crush my system.

Hats off to Frontier.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Genital Jousting Early Access
16. Re: Genital Jousting Early Access Nov 18, 2016, 08:11 The Half Elf

I just hope the first DLC includes lube, a few drink power-ups, and a reach around  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

News Comments > Rainbow Six Siege Operation Red Crow Released
1. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Operation Red Crow Released Nov 17, 2016, 23:44 The Half Elf

Please quit calling it Rainbow Six and call it Counter Strike meets SWAT.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
27. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 17, 2016, 23:35 The Half Elf

Acleacius wrote on Nov 17, 2016, 12:02:
What are some really good console only games along the lines of "The Last of Us"? They don't have to be apocalypse based, just looking for excellent stories. Someone suggested Heavy Rain for example.

Thanks

Red Dead Redemption is still one of the best games in 10 years for the characters, storytelling and just everything, and I generally hate Westerns (unless you count Back to the Future 3). If you are talking about Playstation Exclusives then I really can't help you. I heard Infamous 3 wasn't bad, but The Last of Us, and Heavy Rain were pretty much held at the top of the list for story telling. There is another Zombie game coming out soon called Days Gone that looks amazing, and also Horizon Zero Dawn looks fairly unique.

News Comments > Genital Jousting Early Access
4. Re: Genital Jousting Early Access Nov 17, 2016, 23:27 The Half Elf

O_O

Um.... Wow...

I think we just found our Snuggle Truck 2016 candidate.

5. Re: Planet Coaster Released Nov 17, 2016, 21:44 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Nov 17, 2016, 21:32:
{PH}88fingers wrote on Nov 17, 2016, 21:12:
any good vids out there showcasing this game? that launch trailer is meh

might buy it after reading the last thread

I was looking some on the Youtubes last night and I was impressed. I'll be grabbing this at some point but it's just not the sort of game I'm willing to pay $60 for.

I like that you can build dark rides.

That Dark Ride, is the 2nd park in career mode, and if I remember correctly has something like 40-46 triggers (for all the doors, lights, tentacles, etc). I changed the speed of the ride and added more cars and it really made it into more of a flee/chase ride even with the crappy on rails cars.

*needs to find all his Universal/Island of Adventure/Disneyland/World park maps.

See you all next year!

4. Re: Planet Coaster Released Nov 17, 2016, 21:41 The Half Elf

I had not payed any attention to any of the coaster games and was watching a few of Tycoon World and this.

All I have to say is... HOLY SHIT. Ladies and Gentlemen (and Cutter), this is the holy grail of theme park building.

Amazing set of tools to build custom buildings, save them and send and get them from the Steam workshop in game.
Terrain Tools are also amazing (yeah I'm gonna use amazing quite a bit).
You can go batshit crazy with coaster designs, Staff can easily be trained up, and set to go between rides (janitors as well), but you also have to take care of them, or they will get overloaded, pissed and quit.

This is the LEGO Theme Park game you've always wanted. It's not about what's NOT given to you, it's what you DO WITH IT. You're really only limited by your imagination (go check out the Superman theme park on Youtube).

My future ex-husband (his words not mine) gifted me a copy for X-Mas and as much as I'm loving this game (I'm a Disneyland raised, and until a few years ago a Disney World theme park junkie) he won't get sexual favors for it (don't be jealous Cutter).

News Comments > SAG-AFTRA Picketing Insomniac Games
7. Re: SAG-AFTRA Picketing Insomniac Games Nov 17, 2016, 15:21 The Half Elf

TheGenk wrote on Nov 17, 2016, 11:17:
I see they are going after industy giants. /s
It's understandable though, you wouldn't want to picket EA or Blizzard or the like if you still want to have opportunities of employment next month.

I'll take clueless and stupid for 1000 Alex.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
4. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 17, 2016, 15:18 The Half Elf

50 dollar android tablet, yay or nay?  

11. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 17, 2016, 13:08 The Half Elf

Blue I promise not to pick any NFL teams (GO CUBS!) in exchange for a Bluesnews t-shirt. Hell I'll even up the ante and not pick for the entire season!  

News Comments > RollerCoaster Tycoon World Rolls Out
8. Re: GeForce Drivers for Fallout 4, Legacy of the Void, & Battlefront Nov 16, 2016, 23:55 The Half Elf

After watching the video (found it myself), holy shit Parkitect is like old school RCT but just with about 10 more levels of lovely awesomeness on top. Planet Coaster I had heard about but hadn't payed attention to looks like my sorta OCD Theme Park building game.  

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Free Weekend
8. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Free Weekend Nov 16, 2016, 15:07 The Half Elf

It's a 1 time purchase like Guild Wars series. As other's stated they took the single player part and added more people (rather have a multiplayer mod for Skyrim/Fallout instead).
Something about it just doesn't catch my interest. Tried a few times, but just not getting into it.
Also not trilled that they took one of the main guilds and made it DLC (I could be wrong but never put enough time into the game).

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
2. Re: WD2 Nov 15, 2016, 22:42 The Half Elf

Remember how GTA San Andreas was rated M, and had no problems on the console until the day it came out on the PC and within a day the Hot Coffee mod was made for the PC, Xbox and Playstation, and then got a AO rating?  

News Comments > Overwatch Sombra Launch
4. Re: Overwatch Sombra Launch Nov 15, 2016, 22:32 The Half Elf

fucking hate the 1 on 1.  

News Comments > New GeForce Drivers & Warning
5. Re: New GeForce Drivers & Warning Nov 15, 2016, 22:27 The Half Elf

MacLeod wrote on Nov 15, 2016, 21:08:
And still no fix for the Battlefield issue apparently. *thumbs up NVidia*

Aren't you using a 660ti card? the bare min graphic requirments?

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
3. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 15, 2016, 19:29 The Half Elf

jdreyer wrote on Nov 15, 2016, 15:48:
Chemical traces on your phone reveal your lifestyle, scientists say.

Like cocaine?

Food, lotions, body fluids, drugs, make-up, pretty much anything.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
4. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 15, 2016, 19:27 The Half Elf

Creston wrote on Nov 15, 2016, 11:37:
People who Reply to All should immediately be fired and locked up. Especially the tards who Reply to All complaining that people shouldn't reply to all. Actually, let's hang them separately.

*adds Creston to all reply to all emails*

MUHAHAHAHAHAAA

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
6. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 15, 2016, 17:41 The Half Elf

jdreyer wrote on Nov 15, 2016, 15:51:
Okay to have junk in game. Not okay to post pictures of said junk. Got it.

Makes me wonder about the gay parts of San Fran...

13. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 15, 2016, 16:10 The Half Elf

nin....

You have officially ruined the ONLY song I loved enough to purchase a 45 of shortly after release.

PS... FUCK YOU, and I hope your Van rolls into a river!

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Nov 15, 2016, 16:08 The Half Elf

nin wrote on Nov 15, 2016, 10:58:
Clueless Gamer: "Final Fantasy XV" With Elijah Wood…

Always enjoy these, but that one seemed especially good.

Ok seriously, they look like goth/emo gay guys who are too fucking stupid putting way to much product in their hair looking at wedding dresses to put gas in the car, while they encounter the ripped off turtle from The Neverending Story. Not to mention the performance looked like it was chugging lower then 30fps.

11126 Comments. 557 pages. Viewing page 24.
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo