Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
San Diego, CA 08/21

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 10321 (Ninja)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Screenshots
2. Re: Evening Screenshots Apr 7, 2016, 01:30 The Half Elf

I still just can't get behind Mafia 3. It's like 2K games has a new franchise (that by itself looks good) but decided to use an established franchise name that has nothing to do with the first two games.

If Rambo was a black guy, and set in New Orleans, and flipped his PTSD switch from the start of the movie....

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > BlizzCon in November, Tickets This Month
5. Re: BlizzCon in November, Tickets This Month Apr 7, 2016, 01:26 The Half Elf

CJ_Parker wrote on Apr 6, 2016, 19:10:
Incredibly retarded.

Now I get Cutter's moments when he goes 'off the rails' but really wtf happened to you?

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 6, 2016, 16:39 The Half Elf

ForgedReality wrote on Apr 6, 2016, 13:32:
The Half Elf wrote on Apr 6, 2016, 13:29:
Yeah but it would be easier to blame Porsche then to blame your husband for the death.

Walker wasn't driving.

The next thing they're gonna start doing is blaming guns for killing people. Oh wait...

Kristine Rodas had failed to prove her case that the Carrera GT model being driven by her husband at the time of the fatal crash lacked vital safety features.

News Comments > The Division Incursion Details
11. Re: The Division Incursion Details Apr 6, 2016, 16:34 The Half Elf

Darks wrote on Apr 6, 2016, 14:59:
The Half Elf wrote on Apr 6, 2016, 12:08:
jacobvandy wrote on Apr 6, 2016, 11:53:
Increased costs for converting crafting materials and crafting High-End items:

• 10 Standard (Green) materials instead of 5 to craft 1 Specialized (Blue) material

• 15 Specialized (Blue) materials instead of 5 to craft 1 High-End (Gold) material

• 10 High-End (Gold) materials instead of 8 to craft 1 lvl 31 High-End (Gold) item

• Changed deconstruction yield of Standard (Green) and High-End (Gold) items:

• Deconstructing a Standard (Green) item yields 1 Standard material instead of 2

• Deconstructing a High-End (Gold) item yields 1 High-End material instead of 2

• They didn't just increase the cost of crafting the best items, they're fucking all high-level crafting across the board, hard. As if you didn't already have to craft everything multiple times just to get something usable out of the RNG...

Still considering how easy it is to get crafting materials I still stand by my statement. 2 more gold items to craft high end stuff is nothing. Blues and green's are cake.

Elf, I know you probably have as much time in the game as I do. but these changes are NOT for the better.

Its totaly shit what they are doing. This is what it's going to cost you to DE and craft now.

10 GREEN = 1 BLUE - Vs the 5 it used to cost

15 BLUE = 1 GOLD - 10 plus more vs the 5 it used to cost

So the conversion is now this on what the total cost will be.

150 GREEN = 1 GOLD

No matter how you slice it, this is NOT for the betterment of the game.

Gotcha my bad. Just hit 30 and picking up purples like crazy and haven't even touched high end crafting (let alone anything gold).

But then again I've deconstructed everything since the start on my main character and done very little crafting so have a nice supply built up.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 6, 2016, 13:29 The Half Elf

Yeah but it would be easier to blame Porsche then to blame your husband for the death.  

5. Re: The Division Incursion Details Apr 6, 2016, 12:08 The Half Elf

jacobvandy wrote on Apr 6, 2016, 11:53:
    Increased costs for converting crafting materials and crafting High-End items:

• 10 Standard (Green) materials instead of 5 to craft 1 Specialized (Blue) material

• 15 Specialized (Blue) materials instead of 5 to craft 1 High-End (Gold) material

• 10 High-End (Gold) materials instead of 8 to craft 1 lvl 31 High-End (Gold) item

• Changed deconstruction yield of Standard (Green) and High-End (Gold) items:

• Deconstructing a Standard (Green) item yields 1 Standard material instead of 2

• Deconstructing a High-End (Gold) item yields 1 High-End material instead of 2

• They didn't just increase the cost of crafting the best items, they're fucking all high-level crafting across the board, hard. As if you didn't already have to craft everything multiple times just to get something usable out of the RNG...

Still considering how easy it is to get crafting materials I still stand by my statement. 2 more gold items to craft high end stuff is nothing. Blues and green's are cake.

2. Re: The Division Incursion Details Apr 6, 2016, 11:39 The Half Elf

2 more items to craft is not crazy at all.  

10. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 5, 2016, 19:05 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Apr 5, 2016, 17:19:
    The Half Elf wrote on Apr 5, 2016, 12:27:
    Bread ties. My cat fetches bread/garbage bag ties like a dog, and will end up bringing them all to bed when he wants to play. Have you ever slept on a bread tie.....

What is a bread tie? You mean a twist tie? Or something from a pizza place?

Yeah a twist tie. Tonight when I go to bed there will be 3 or 4 of them waiting for me. He's a dog he just doesn't understand it yet.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 5, 2016, 12:27 The Half Elf

Bread ties. My cat fetches bread/garbage bag ties like a dog, and will end up bringing them all to bed when he wants to play. Have you ever slept on a bread tie.....  

News Comments > etc.
    1. Re: etc. Apr 4, 2016, 10:43 The Half Elf

Followed by the DLC 'Morning Wood'  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
    4. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 4, 2016, 10:42 The Half Elf

Ok... that was fucking AWESOME.  

2. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 2, 2016, 15:20 The Half Elf

Deadpool was awesome!

Batman vs Superman..... wow and I thought The Force Awakens was bad.

22. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 1, 2016, 15:30 The Half Elf

Fuck sake, started using Firefox again over chrome.

AHM SORRY BLUE!

20. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 1, 2016, 15:01 The Half Elf

Really Blue? One day a year we can't have Pink News?  

News Comments > Into the Black
    1. Re: Into the Black Mar 31, 2016, 21:03 The Half Elf

Dear El Presidente,

Please be the most excellent leader that we know you can be, and give us pink.

News Comments > etc.
    2. Re: etc. Mar 25, 2016, 10:48 The Half Elf

I created this game... where I roll a 6 sided object with a number on each side. Now I could tell you what the 6 sided object is... or what the number on each side are, but I REALLY need the attention right now.

And this is why Bioware sucks. Along with any other company that has fucking merchandise to wear before you even announce/show your game.

Make a awesome game, hype will take care of itself.

News Comments > Atari Vault Opened
    2. Re: Atari Vault Opened Mar 25, 2016, 10:46 The Half Elf

considering the metric ton's of quarters I gave Atari during the 80's they should give me a copy.  

3. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 25, 2016, 10:41 The Half Elf

LEGO BATMAN! YAY!

Meow and Woof are awesome and made my day

News Comments > PAYDAY 2 Free Week and Free Content
    1. Re: PAYDAY 2 Free Week and Free Content Mar 25, 2016, 10:29 The Half Elf

Whore go back to your street corner with your cardboard sign.  

News Comments > Into the Black
    5. Re: Into the Black Mar 24, 2016, 22:38 The Half Elf

Wow thanks nin!

God I remember watching the Gary Shandling show on... Showtime? And the theme "This is the theme to Gary's show" heh.

10321 Comments. 517 pages. Viewing page 24.
    < Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo