Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Bend, OR 04/29

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 11041 (Ninja)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ] Older >

News Comments > Watch Dogs 2 Season Pass Details
1. Re: Watch Dogs 2 Season Pass Details Nov 2, 2016, 19:40 The Half Elf

So adding a difficulty setting doesn't require 1 DLC, it requires 2?

I'm interested in the game Ubisoft, not all the fluff in the Season Pass.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront 2 Next Year
1. Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 Next Year Nov 2, 2016, 10:18 The Half Elf

"We will add a 4th star card to ensure it is a deep and engaging, along with a 60 dollar season pass!"  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

News Comments > Steam Screenshot Policy Change?
5. Re: Steam Screenshot Policy Change? Nov 1, 2016, 20:54 The Half Elf

How is this not a good thing? I can't tell you how many games on the Steam Store have their 1st video as some sorta pre-rendered bullshit or montage that changed every half second,that shows nothing from in the game, and they do the same thing with screenshots.  

News Comments > Shadow of the Tomb Raider Title Leak?
7. Re: Shadow of the Tomb Raider Title Leak? Nov 1, 2016, 17:54 The Half Elf

Is this a game where you fight a 300 foot tall Laura Croft by grabbing onto her boobs and hanging on for dear life?  

News Comments > Steven Seagal Joins World of Warships
5. Re: Steven Seagal Joins World of Warships Nov 1, 2016, 12:44 The Half Elf

*waits for Captain Crunch DLC*  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 1, 2016, 12:38 The Half Elf

299 or 399.  

News Comments > Diablo III Necromancer Spotted?
11. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 1, 2016, 12:33 The Half Elf

Leave the Diablo franchise alone (or at least take it in a new direction). Just think it's too soon for them to push out another Diablo game unless they really come at it hard with new ideas, otherwise your going to end up with a Call of Duty situation where they pump out a new one every year.  

News Comments > Skyrim Special Edition Audio Fix Coming
26. Re: Morning Mobilization Oct 31, 2016, 17:00 The Half Elf

ItBurn wrote on Oct 31, 2016, 13:23:
VaranDragon wrote on Oct 31, 2016, 13:13:
At this point Im just waiting for Skywind. It might be a couple of more years though, but I can wait.

Chance of Skywind getting completed: 2.75%

Skywind or Star Citizen, shall we start a betting pool?

24. Re: Skyrim Special Edition Audio Fix Coming Oct 31, 2016, 16:59 The Half Elf

nin wrote on Oct 31, 2016, 11:07:
The Half Elf wrote on Oct 31, 2016, 11:03:
Beyond the upgraded graphics fx and 64 bit exe, there is NO REASON at all to play this.

Besides it being an awesome game, with so much content that it encourages replays.

I meant the Special Edition. Skyrim with mods STILL looks better then the SE out of the box. I thought they might throw in some better draw distances etc, but nope.

3. Re: Skyrim Special Edition Audio Fix Coming Oct 31, 2016, 11:03 The Half Elf

Beyond the upgraded graphics fx and 64 bit exe, there is NO REASON at all to play this.  

News Comments > THQ Nordic Acquires NovaLogic Franchises
1. Re: THQ Nordic Acquires NovaLogic Franchises Oct 31, 2016, 11:02 The Half Elf

We bought this and have no fucking clue what to do with them, but if you have idea's let us know, so we can figure out how to exploit them to their full potential!  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
16. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 29, 2016, 18:51 The Half Elf

Glad everyone is ok. Please update us tomorrow on Mrs. Blue.  

News Comments > Gears of War 4 Adding New Maps
2. Re: Gears of War 4 Adding New Maps Oct 29, 2016, 14:08 The Half Elf

I had some problems with Forza Horizon 3 (again they patched Windows Store AFTER Gears 4 came out) but with about 5 mins of googleing fixed the problem and downloaded Forza 3 at max speed.  

News Comments > Steep Beta Nears
1. Re: Steep Beta Nears Oct 29, 2016, 13:58 The Half Elf

Had some fun in the tech demo. Like to see how Beta is shaping up.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. Oct 28, 2016, 21:32 The Half Elf

I thought IG killed themselves?  

News Comments > Titanfall 2 Released - No Season Pass
17. Re: Titanfall 2 Released - No Season Pass Oct 28, 2016, 17:00 The Half Elf

From my understanding Respawn owns Titanfall IP, and after the clusterfuck of all the DLC that seperated the community, they did release all DLC for free.

So how is this a bad thing?

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Oct 28, 2016, 00:15 The Half Elf

Commando duh!

BTW, Skyrim SE, was it suppose to have better textures? Because I started a new character on my way to the 1st city (stormcloak wise), and I looked at the textures (especially in the cart when ya first start) and then loaded up Skyrim with the HD textures and the HD textures look WAY better.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 26, 2016, 11:48 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Oct 26, 2016, 11:39:
And that's why I use these cheapo keyboards that come with silicone covers. The longevity on my keyboards shot way up when I started using them. In fact I'm only on my second one right now and I bought that 3 years ago. The other one lasted about 3 years too. Once every couple of weeks pull the cove off give it a cleaning - note the still pristine keyboard underneath - and Bob's yer uncle!

If you want something fancier, they do make backlit waterproof keyboards too.

Cutter we know EXACTLY what sort of liquid you're spilling on your keyboards

2. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 26, 2016, 11:14 The Half Elf

nin wrote on Oct 26, 2016, 11:07:
Well, I had a dandy of a coffee disaster this morning.

In fairness, you are kind of overdue.

\o/

But this is a new era for Blue.... the coffee disasters are traveling to other parts of the house....

*in best movie announcer voice*
Just when you thought you were safe if you stayed out of the kitchen.....
*cue young girl* "It use to only happen in the kitchen..... *pant pant*... but it's... SPREADING!

News Comments > Uwe Boll Ending Film Career
1. Re: Uwe Boll Ending Film Career Oct 26, 2016, 11:11 The Half Elf

I thought it ended after his first movie?  

11041 Comments. 553 pages. Viewing page 23.
< Newer [ 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo