Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 10387 (Ninja)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Interviews
3. Re: Evening Interviews Apr 21, 2016, 23:08 The Half Elf

I'd love to see what Titan was all about.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
59. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 21, 2016, 23:05 The Half Elf

Sepharo wrote on Apr 21, 2016, 22:12:
The Half Elf wrote on Apr 21, 2016, 20:34:
Let it go.

I think you misunderstood my post or interest in the matter.
Also, "let it go" followed by a continuation of the topic is just plain weird. Reminds me of "CALM DOWN!!!"

Nothing about MY post had ANYTHING to do with the cockfighting that started.
My post was about putting shit into perspective. But you throwing a 'last jab'/'have to have the last word while walking out the door' thing ya did was what my post was about.

It's not about who is right/wrong or having the last word, it's about ignoring it and just going on with your life.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

48. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 21, 2016, 20:34 The Half Elf

Sepharo wrote on Apr 21, 2016, 18:57:
1badmf wrote on Apr 21, 2016, 18:54:
aww man i love a good flaming tennis match. wonder who won.

Cutter got called out for disliking Harriet Tubman on the $20 and then did his "I'm always right" routine.
Pretty uneventful really.

Let it go. Welcome to the internet. Opinions vary from person to person. You have sinners and saints and everything in between.

Here is how I look at things. If the WORST FUCKING THING I have to deal with today is someone stating their opinion, then that's a great fucking day.
There is way to much other shit going on in bubble I call my life for me to get worked up about the little shit. But if the bubble you call your life is perfect and one person's opinion on the internet means the world to you.... then congrats, I envy you.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Apr 21, 2016, 20:27 The Half Elf

Nuke them from orbit?  

News Comments > Don't Starve Together Released
1. Re: Don't Starve Together Released Apr 21, 2016, 20:27 The Half Elf

Cannibalism?  

News Comments > RUINER Announced
21. Re: RUINER Announced Apr 21, 2016, 20:21 The Half Elf

warmbluelasers wrote on Apr 21, 2016, 17:23:
The Half Elf wrote on Apr 21, 2016, 15:35:
We need an Ocean's 11 plan to steal the money from Chris Roberts and give it to them.

The surprise twist ending will be the millions of neatly stacked and banded green IOU notes in the secret sub basement safe, each with CR's smiling face.

You are giving me too many bad ideas. I like!

News Comments > Mirror's Edge Catalyst Delayed
1. Re: Mirror's Edge Catalyst Delayed Apr 21, 2016, 20:20 The Half Elf

"We had this REALLY awesome game, and decided to do a 'Battlefront' pass on it to make sure it was highly accessible to everyone!"  

25. Re: Wtf Apr 21, 2016, 15:39 The Half Elf

nin wrote on Apr 21, 2016, 13:38:
El Pit wrote on Apr 21, 2016, 13:31:
Creston wrote on Apr 21, 2016, 13:24:
Prince died.

Damn. He was a great artist and one hell of a guitar player. Saw him on the Lovesexy tour ages ago.

Could all the REALLY talented people please stop dying? There are so many untalented led clones making millions that I would not miss a single minute, but noooo, it's Bowie, Prince, Lemmy... DAMMIT, IT IS NOT FAIR!

I would have loved to have seen him around that time. Once he went Jehovah Witness, he wouldn't play the older (classic, dirty) stuff...

Props to cnn for it's headline "When Does Cry"...

A deer a female deer, ray a drop of golden suuuu...... too soon?

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Apr 21, 2016, 15:37 The Half Elf

Damn you Blue....

*goes and binge watches all the 'We Broke' videos*

13. Re: RUINER Announced Apr 21, 2016, 15:35 The Half Elf

Burrito of Peace wrote on Apr 21, 2016, 15:17:
The Half Elf wrote on Apr 21, 2016, 15:05:
Where is the Shadowrun game that is 1 part Watch Dogs, 1 part The Division and a bunch-a-parts GTA 5?

Hidden behind the $100 million stack of cash that Hare Brained Studios doesn't have.

We need an Ocean's 11 plan to steal the money from Chris Roberts and give it to them.

11. Re: RUINER Announced Apr 21, 2016, 15:05 The Half Elf

Where is the Shadowrun game that is 1 part Watch Dogs, 1 part The Division and a bunch-a-parts GTA 5?  

News Comments > Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Launch Trailer
8. Re: Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Launch Trailer Apr 21, 2016, 00:16 The Half Elf

Ok so this is a RTS game in the vein of Grat. Space Battle (with control)?
Everything I had seen (not much granted) made this out to be more of a Starfleet Command/Bridge Commander type game where you controlled 1 ship.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Apr 20, 2016, 22:04 The Half Elf

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Apr 20, 2016, 18:59:
Jason Bourne?

Ugh what a horrible movie to start with.

The new one that's going to be in theaters soon.

Then again your Avatar looks like it's based on one of the worst game to silver screen adaptions ever.....

News Comments > John Romero Teases Announcement & Adrian Carmack Collaboration
6. Re: John Romero Teases Announcement & Adrian Carmack Collaboration Apr 20, 2016, 21:46 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Apr 20, 2016, 21:42:
Oh come on, that was funny. Can't say I have any real expectations here but I'm curious.

I didn't even watch it except skipped forward and saw him doing luke in a blue parka and turned it off.

Like Chris Roberts, he talks a lot but has yet to show anything.

News Comments > John Romero Teases Announcement & Adrian Carmack Collaboration
3. Re: John Romero Teases Announcement & Adrian Carmack Collaboration Apr 20, 2016, 21:37 The Half Elf

Ya know if I wanted to be someone's bitch, I just go to the local leather bar in a pair of chaps.

And yet again they prove that they have no original idea's in their head and have to rip off 'the most popular thing' in the nerd/geek kingdom in an attempt to draw attention to a project that no-one gives a shit about since Duke Nukem Forever shipped.

Now excuse me I have the need to go watch the first few Police Academy movies.

4. Re: Out of the Blue - Princes' lightsaber duel on Star Wars set. Apr 20, 2016, 12:02 The Half Elf

You forgot Bill Maher  

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Apr 20, 2016, 02:23 The Half Elf

What drives a world-class eSports competitor?

His mother

News Comments > Evening Interviews
2. Re: Evening Interviews Apr 20, 2016, 01:08 The Half Elf

Problem with that article is there were only 150k ACTIVE accounts, and 800k registered people. So he throws 850k accounts not being worth it.

Granted I'm not a math person but 150k ACTIVE people (and probably less once a monthly fee is thrown on) doesn't seem anywhere near the 850k he talks about.

News Comments > Mafia III in October
27. Re: Mafia III in October Apr 20, 2016, 01:03 The Half Elf

Well from what is shown you're really not in a mob, just getting revenge on a mob family, and you get some people to help you.

Rather have more Mafia 2 story.

News Comments > Street Fighter V Guile Announced
6. Re: Street Fighter V Guile Announced Apr 20, 2016, 01:02 The Half Elf

what's with the sharpie muscle outlines?  

10387 Comments. 520 pages. Viewing page 22.
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo