Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 11357 (Ninja)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto Online Update
1. Re: Grand Theft Auto Online Update Mar 14, 2017, 15:47 The Half Elf

*goes back to playing Red Dead Redemption and it's fucked up servers on Xbox One*  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Lucio Changes and More Revealed in Overwatch AMA
5. Re: Lucio Changes Mar 14, 2017, 13:35 The Half Elf

As a Lucio main player the only real times I use the speed buff is to get people to an objective, or when there are other teammates respawning with me.
But I also play a wall-riding, healer on meth from hell and I love taking on and shoving Reins and other big characters around and off the map.

As for Winston... I'd like to see two things 1)make his shield stronger, and keep the other team from coming into the shield. It would make him much more viable.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
3. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 12, 2017, 15:11 The Half Elf

There were only 3 editions of the game....  

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
6. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Mar 11, 2017, 23:36 The Half Elf

From reading the article... the robot went from section 130 to 140. Granted I don't know how far that is... but it seems to me that a robot that is able to travel 10 positions seems like it was designed for quite a few duties, or was used in conjunction with quite a few other robots. And this wasn't just a knocking a person over, it crushed the person's head.  

News Comments > Mirage: Arcane Warfare Trailer
2. Re: Mirage: Arcane Warfare Trailer Mar 11, 2017, 13:47 The Half Elf

Getting a Rune, Wheel of Time vibe (it's a good thing)  

News Comments > Mass Effect: Andromeda Launch Trailer
10. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda Launch Trailer Mar 10, 2017, 21:53 The Half Elf

Ya know there is this show... called Firefly....  

News Comments > Mass Effect: Andromeda Launch Trailer
7. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda Launch Trailer Mar 10, 2017, 21:13 The Half Elf

SHE.... JUST.... WON'T... QUIT....SMILING!  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 9, 2017, 17:24 The Half Elf

Mr. Tact wrote on Mar 9, 2017, 14:00:
jdreyer wrote on Mar 9, 2017, 13:06:
Awesome Lego Garden Railway.

Someone with entirely too much money and time on their hands.

Still, it's awesome.
Pretty sure we've seen that previously, the train going under the beds is certainly something I have seen before. So either it is old, or the same guy made another. It would be interesting to know the dollar amount to purchase the required amount of track and other necessary bits and pieces.

He did a new version that goes out by the pool. Still I have to laungh at the wife on the couch.

News Comments > Morning Patches
2. Re: Morning Patches Mar 9, 2017, 12:12 The Half Elf

Still waiting on multiplayer and fleets.  

4. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 9, 2017, 12:00 The Half Elf

Hence why I shave my head. My eyebrows are still blond!

And a little Ghost Recon Wildlands boating... um...seems the clip dissapeared.. Here we go

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Mar 9, 2017, 11:57 The Half Elf

YAY!  

News Comments > Steep Free Weekend
2. Re: Steep Free Weekend Mar 8, 2017, 23:35 The Half Elf

Not a good sign, the game has only been out a few months.  

News Comments > Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Released
4. Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Released Mar 7, 2017, 12:46 The Half Elf

Guys I hate to tell ya running a 1070 with everything on Ultra at 1080p hitting 55 to 60fps.

It's not the drivers the game is pretty solid.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
5. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 6, 2017, 11:25 The Half Elf

Dead pixels, system only has 32 gig of memory and no way to get the saves off the system, the screwed up left controller.... Way to go Nintendo!  

16. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 5, 2017, 18:53 The Half Elf

Kinda ironic my dad had his liver transplant 30 years ago this month. Also at the end of the month I'll be the same age as him.

*goes and has a few drinks*

4. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 4, 2017, 19:55 The Half Elf

Horizon Zero Dawn.

Go Play It.

Now.

News Comments > etc., etc.
6. Re: etc., etc. Mar 2, 2017, 08:23 The Half Elf

Of course it's going to be multiple planets.... Borderlands 3, with Episodic DLC Planets.  

News Comments > Ghost Recon Wildlands Open Beta
2. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Open Beta Feb 23, 2017, 09:51 The Half Elf

Seems like they have refined the driving more (still a bit too much like Watch Dogs 2 for my taste).  

News Comments > Dead Rising 4 Infecting More Platforms Next Month
1. Re: Dead Rising 4 Infecting More Platforms Next Month Feb 22, 2017, 20:55 The Half Elf

Still doesn't have the entire campaign co-op.  

1. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 22, 2017, 09:56 The Half Elf

Bring back All My Children you bastards!

Blue, maybe you and Batz should trade bathroom tips

Ok so first Cassidy and dementia, now Ford is showing signs of memory issues in that article. 2016 killed everyone, is 2017 the year of mental health madness?

11357 Comments. 568 pages. Viewing page 22.
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo