Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 10914 (Ninja)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
5. Re: Morning Mobilization Oct 11, 2016, 17:44 The Half Elf

Samsung Note 7's! GET EM WHILE DEY HOT!  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour Released
10. Re: Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour Released Oct 11, 2016, 14:40 The Half Elf

Next up, Borderlands SUPER AWESOME AMAZING UPGRADED EDITION!  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 11, 2016, 12:57 The Half Elf

nin wrote on Oct 11, 2016, 11:10:
Do your kidneys hurt? I've had food poisoning twice I think, and the one time it was exceptionally bad (trying not to have things exploding out both ends at the exact same moment), my kidneys throbbed with my pulse.

She's so big she makes a noise when she moves. Don't watch, nin.

That is the stuff of nightmares!

Just saw the screenshot and GAH GAH BURN IT WITH FIRE!

Hope you feel better Blue, you could just destroy a kitchen appliance and replace it to feel better

News Comments > Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed
84. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed Oct 11, 2016, 07:31 The Half Elf

ViRGE wrote on Oct 11, 2016, 02:08:
Satoru wrote on Oct 10, 2016, 23:50:
Falcon 4.0 came with a manual the size of an encyclopedia. And no one was complaining then about that. Maybe you're too young but there was a time where actually reading a manual was actually not just important but required. RTFM didn't come out of no where. Certain games expected things from its purchasers, like actually reading stuff. If you bought a Jane's simulator (the old ones) it also expected you to read the manual and understand it.

In fact ET one of the most 'infamous' games was actually 100% playable and made total sense IF you read the manual. Which at the time was basically accepted common knowledge to do. Today streamers love shitting on the game like "oh this game is so bad! What am I supposed to do!!" Yeah what you're supposed to do is RTFM.
Ahh, the good ole days. I still have the Klingon Academy manual. It is somewhere around 200 pages and spiral-bound. But by-god, it contained virtually everything you could want to know about the game.

Klingon Academy! *sniffles* Reinstalled Bridge Commander last night.

News Comments > Prey Trailer
9. Re: Prey Trailer Oct 10, 2016, 21:30 The Half Elf

Can I play as Evil FemShepard?  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
3. Re: Evening Tech Bits Oct 10, 2016, 21:21 The Half Elf

Samsung introduced it's own high-end desktop heating element.  

News Comments > Gone Gold - Skyrim Special Edition
7. Re: Gone Gold - Skyrim Special Edition Oct 10, 2016, 19:51 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Oct 10, 2016, 19:48:
I own two but not Hearthfire. Does anyone own it? After several playthroughs at close to 500 hours invested in Skyrim I don't think I've got another playthrough left in me.

Bullshit, if you've done 3 play's of Witcher 3 you have another one in you.

News Comments > Gone Gold - Skyrim Special Edition
2. Re: Gone Gold - Skyrim Special Edition Oct 10, 2016, 19:31 The Half Elf

If it's gone gold give me my steam copy already.  

60. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed Oct 10, 2016, 19:15 The Half Elf

BadIronTree wrote on Oct 10, 2016, 11:08:
https://clips.twitch.tv/starcitizen/OddSheepRuleFive
https://clips.twitch.tv/starcitizen/CarefulBeePMSTwin
https://clips.twitch.tv/starcitizen/DelightfulWalrusKeepo
Highlights

https://youtu.be/XuDj5v81Nd0?t=1h25m22s
<3 <3 <3

That last link is bullshit. pro. generaterated planet my fucking ass. Lets see, a sand planet with a big snake/worm on it (obvious shot at No Man's SKy) with "Looks like Battlefield 1's desert" -Chris Roberts. Was scripted from top to bottom (really did enjoy the sandstorm), buut this game is soooo far from what was originally pitched IF the game ever gets released I hope I'm not so damn old that I don't give a shit and just want to go to Bingo and watch Murder She Wrote.

6. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed Oct 10, 2016, 10:35 The Half Elf

Angrius Maximis wrote on Oct 10, 2016, 10:15:
This game is going to be on a Derek Smart level of FAILURE

At least Smart has shipped a game

28. Re: GeForce GTX 970 Class Action Settlement Oct 9, 2016, 22:50 The Half Elf

Creston wrote on Oct 9, 2016, 22:43:
jimnms wrote on Oct 9, 2016, 15:47:
I got an email yesterday about the GeForce GTX 970 Class Action Settlement. I almost deleted it thinking it was spam. I'm surprised it didn't get auto flagged as spam since the title, sender and from email all look fishy, but it's the real deal.

I don't know if I'm going to file a claim. It's $30 in my pocket, but it doesn't feel right since I bought a 970 already knowing about the memory deal. I only skimmed the site to see if I could find out what happens to unclaimed funds from the settlement, but didn't see it. If unclaimed funds are just going to go to lawyers, I'll take my $30. If it goes back to Nvidia or a charity, I may just opt out.

Get your money, dude. There is no limit to the damages, so there's no fund that's been "set aside" for this. If you don't claim your $30, Nvidia simply keeps it.

I admit I was a bit skeptic at first about the legitimacy of this, but I've put in my claim. Fuck 'em. Stop lying in your fucking advertising.

Let me trade in my 970 for a 1070

24. Pres. Debate..... Oct 9, 2016, 22:11 The Half Elf

I have a joke about how I can be the biggest 4 year old you've ever met..... but watching the debate.. there is someone bigger then me (and not in a good way).  

16. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 9, 2016, 17:48 The Half Elf

Congrats Blue.

And still we didn't get a invite for a 20 year reunion at Manstovia.

And as a guy who can't cook I was eye'ing some steaks last night at the grocery and wished you lived closer

News Comments > Mafia III Patched
2. Re: Mafia III Patched Oct 9, 2016, 15:21 The Half Elf

Story is getting a solid pass, but the rest of the game has some issues. Everything from 'I've played this 100 times before' to graphics/crashes/control issues.  

8. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 8, 2016, 21:33 The Half Elf

Hey Bluehair

add me on Bnet TheHalfElf#11957

News Comments > Mafia III Released
9. Re: Mafia III Released Oct 8, 2016, 00:14 The Half Elf

I wouldn't mind being a black guy. I would statistically be better endowed then all of you, and I could screw all the white women I want!

*goes and watches more Luke Cage and sighs contently*

4. Re: Mafia III Released Oct 7, 2016, 21:31 The Half Elf

Mafia 2 (never did finish Mafia 1) was one of the few games that made me REALLY connect with the characters, to the point where I loved/hated the ending.
I've really been ignoring the game and just now really taking a look at it (expecting full reviews by now), but with 2K holding back reviewer copies, yet giving out YouTuber's early copies, along with the massive amount of problems with the game (crashing on consoles consistantly) texture issues, horrible graphics (at times) and the framerate cap, I can easily wait to pick up a key for the game when it hits 10 bucks (which sould be within 6 months).

1. Re: Mafia III Released Oct 7, 2016, 20:26 The Half Elf

REALLY in depth Mafia 3 review.

Seems the game is a clusterfuck no matter what system you play it on but has a really good story.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 7, 2016, 20:19 The Half Elf

Was in Florida for quite a few years, I have 1 bit of advice.

THEY TELL YOU TO EVACUATE, THEN GET THE FUCK OUT! Already 5 deaths, 2 were from idiots running a generator in their garage and died of carbon monoxide. 1 power worker was electrocuted (not sure if he survived or not) trying to get the power on during a fucking hurricane! I mean who the fuck sent out a guy to fix shit in a hurricane?!?

Glad ya got somewhere safe Jag (but Tampa? Really? :P). Sorta surprised ya went more south, as I would have gone west over to the pan handle more.

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Oct 7, 2016, 20:06 The Half Elf

Kxmode wrote on Oct 7, 2016, 19:30:
Pretty sure Wiz and Conan committed a misdemeanour for possession of marijuana. It is still illegal in California for recreational purposes.

Yet there was a video of them with an intern on Conan's show who has a medical perscription, and we don't know if A)either of them do or B) it was actual pot they were smoking.

10914 Comments. 546 pages. Viewing page 21.
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo