Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 10468 (Ninja)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

News Comments > Space Pirates And Zombies 2 Early Access
1. Re: Space Pirates And Zombies 2 Early Access May 17, 2016, 23:15 The Half Elf

The 1st one was so boringly long that I never did finish it.

Ok... I watched the video.... on my 'to get' list.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Division Free Update Details
3. Re: The Division Free Update Details May 17, 2016, 22:59 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on May 17, 2016, 22:23:
So is this thing dead yet or what?

It's still going, but they are making some REALLY bad choices with end game content that is mimicking Everquest's. They need to FIX/BALANCE PVP and instead of doing that THEN adding PVP content they are just charging headlong into it. Dark Zones are still full of cheats and hacks, and some really out of whack builds.

What I want to see is more of the story about the 1st wave of The Division (the player is part of the second wave) and more of the story about how it all went down, and the rogue agents.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
2. Re: Morning Interviews May 17, 2016, 17:50 The Half Elf

I'd like 10 lies and a towel for my tech demo please!  

News Comments > New AMD Drivers
4. Re: New AMD Drivers May 17, 2016, 17:49 The Half Elf

JayDeath wrote on May 17, 2016, 11:08:
Cool. My R9 290 is handling DOOM so well. This game is sporting some of the best graphics to date. The game is just so pretty.

It looks good, but best to date? Hardly.

BTW... did Demon's stop by a pinata factory on the way to Hell to get stuffed full of ammo/armor/health pickups?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue May 17, 2016, 10:49 The Half Elf

I would never Grief you Blue. I have hopes of one day traveling to Manstovia to partake in delicious meat products and gourmet coffee!

But I have seen you running it a bit lately so was wondering if it was part of your upgrade you were thinking about.

News Comments > Overwatch Trailer
4. Re: Overwatch Trailer May 16, 2016, 23:20 The Half Elf

Daaaaaaaammmmmmmmnnnnnnn.

*watches again*

3. Re: Out of the Blue May 16, 2016, 16:22 The Half Elf

As someone doing Algebra for my GED the answers are WRONG! But I got it.  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance May 16, 2016, 12:09 The Half Elf

Nice to see the world has a few Knights left in it  

News Comments > Steam Summer Sale Dates Leaked?
2. Re: Steam Summer Sale Dates Leaked? May 16, 2016, 10:58 The Half Elf

Last 2 sales have been tons of crap, and very few GOOD items on sale.  

3. Re: Out of the Blue May 15, 2016, 20:32 The Half Elf

Blue quit running 3D Mark and go see the Avengers!  

17. Re: Out of the Blue May 15, 2016, 09:37 The Half Elf

nin wrote on May 15, 2016, 03:16:
Half-Elf's Academy for Lego and Gaming Gifted Youngsters.

Instantly made me think of...

..I., nin And I hope you were missing at least 3 major parts of your Falcon

15. Re: Out of the Blue May 14, 2016, 20:49 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on May 14, 2016, 20:26:
The Half Elf wrote on May 14, 2016, 19:52:
Go see it in Imax 3D. Was worth it. They didn't do the gimmicky 3D shit (World of Warcraft looked horrible during the Imax 3D trailer).

Back on the net (made a deal with the neighbor to rent their's) after having to give it up to make car repairs and pay for GED testing (that's right, I know how to change brake pads, calipers, change a gasket seal and where the turn signal fluid goes!)
So 2 more weeks of algebra and some geometry and I'll be set to finish the 4th part of my GED and be edumakated officially! Then 4-6 years of college!

Cool beans. Whatcha going back to school for? I need to bone up on my maths too as I had to calculate some percentages and algebraic type stuff I haven't done since high school and it was confusing to say the least. I think I hated math so much in Grade 8 on because my math teacher was so terrible. Guy couldn't even explain to me what a variable was, my English teacher had to do it.

My problem with math is remembering all the rules, and at times I'm a bit number dyslexic. What I really want to go for (and totally fits my personality) is a social worker primarily with kids, as I see so many 'throw away' kids in my neck of the woods and it's just irritating and sad.
Either that or win the lottery and open a Half-Elf's Academy for Lego and Gaming Gifted Youngsters. Seriously, I'd love to do a Daddy's Warbucks sorta thing and have a big foster care home. So many kids who's parents just don't give a fuck about them around here.

13. Re: Out of the Blue May 14, 2016, 19:52 The Half Elf

Go see it in Imax 3D. Was worth it. They didn't do the gimmicky 3D shit (World of Warcraft looked horrible during the Imax 3D trailer).

Back on the net (made a deal with the neighbor to rent their's) after having to give it up to make car repairs and pay for GED testing (that's right, I know how to change brake pads, calipers, change a gasket seal and where the turn signal fluid goes!)
So 2 more weeks of algebra and some geometry and I'll be set to finish the 4th part of my GED and be edumakated officially! Then 4-6 years of college!

38. Civil War... May 11, 2016, 16:57 The Half Elf

...was fucking awesome except for 1 thing. Did Aunt May get the ability to reverse the aging process? By the time Spider-man actually hits theaters Jessica Alba will be Aunt May.  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance May 11, 2016, 11:58 The Half Elf

What's more funny is the pictured they used from The Shawshank Redemption.  

News Comments > Op Ed
31. Re: Morning Mobilization May 9, 2016, 15:10 The Half Elf

RedEye9 wrote on May 9, 2016, 09:10:
Beamer wrote on May 9, 2016, 09:05:
The Half Elf wrote on May 9, 2016, 01:09:
Anita Sarkinson (think that's how it's spelled) is in fact a professional victim. She is an evagilist that will do or say anything for money and/or attention. This is not opinion it is fact by her own words and how she has and will promote anything that will gain her fame and/or fortune.

If this is factual, and supported by her own words, I'm sure you can throw in some easy citations.

By the looks of how evangelist was spelled I would not hold your breath on those non-existent citations.

In my defense I'm posting on a phone. Go Google her name and watch the videos of when she is promoting a guys seminar and wants to do it herself or some of the videos where she flat out says she doesn't care about video games or plays them. She is a Donald Trump and all she cares about is drawing attention to herself and will use anything to make that happen. The videos of herself are out there, ID link them but sadly just my phone for Internet for awhile.

News Comments > Op Ed
14. Re: Morning Mobilization May 9, 2016, 01:09 The Half Elf

Anita Sarkinson (think that's how it's spelled) is in fact a professional victim. She is an evagilist that will do or say anything for money and/or attention. This is not opinion it is fact by her own words and how she has and will promote anything that will gain her fame and/or fortune.  

News Comments > Forza Motorsport 6: Apex Beta
8. Re: Forza Motorsport 6: Apex Beta May 5, 2016, 13:55 The Half Elf

Is like some feedback on the windows 10 diet forza version. Thx  

News Comments > Forza Motorsport 6: Apex Beta
1. Re: Forza Motorsport 6: Apex Beta May 5, 2016, 10:52 The Half Elf

Without net next few weeks due to car repairs, so if anyone familiar with the firza series could give some solid feedback would appreciate it. And do you need a net connection to play the beta?  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits May 3, 2016, 11:00 The Half Elf

Ok that's just some nasty shit.

What kills me is the money that is spent on shit in the background that could have been spent on... garbage bags... a desk..... carpet cleaner rental. What really kills me is the picture of the guy sitting at the desk surrounded by trash and on the side of the desk is lysol wipes.

Granted I have some paper's on my desk, but the worst offender on my desk is empty water bottles.

*feels like his computer desk is the Hilton*

10468 Comments. 524 pages. Viewing page 21.
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo