Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 11128 (Ninja)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Worlds Adrift Closed Beta
1. Re: Worlds Adrift Closed Beta May 24, 2017, 21:45 The Half Elf

Ok this looks awesome... and been watching a few streams today.  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Interviews
1. Re: Evening Interviews May 24, 2017, 21:43 The Half Elf

Remove Hanzo's ability to hit anything that is within 10 feet of where he actually aimed to start.  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

News Comments > Fallout 4 Free Weekend
2. Re: Fallout 4 Free Weekend May 24, 2017, 21:42 The Half Elf

Did a full comp wipe and had to reinstall it, and thank GOD nexus mod's has a history of mods you've downloaded.  

News Comments > Bus Simulator 16 DLC and Gold Edition
3. Re: Bus Simulator 16 DLC and Gold Edition May 24, 2017, 17:37 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on May 24, 2017, 09:37:
Do the wheels on the bus go round and round?

So when do they add the Cutter Window Licker DLC?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue May 24, 2017, 11:03 The Half Elf

Like the Horde, I'm Honda for life.  

News Comments > 2K Financial Results - GTA5 Passes 80M Sales
6. Re: 2K Financial Results - GTA5 Passes 80M Sales May 23, 2017, 18:47 The Half Elf

Tipsy McStagger wrote on May 23, 2017, 14:24:
I played 100's of hours into every GTA except for the last 2.

It's kinda weird that I didn't play the latest actually.

I still think 4 was the best with Niko, but the gameplay is better in 5.

News Comments > Overwatch One Year Anniversary Event
4. Re: Overwatch One Year Anniversary Event May 23, 2017, 18:46 The Half Elf

1st anniversary, 100 more crap/items to get, and 90% duplicates when I'm level 89.

Golly gee wiz, thanks Blizzard!

News Comments > Starpoint Gemini 2 Giveaway
10. Re: Starpoint Gemini 2 Giveaway May 23, 2017, 10:24 The Half Elf

VaranDragon wrote on May 23, 2017, 09:16:
The Half Elf wrote on May 23, 2017, 07:35:
He played it for 24 hours. So yeah I'd say he did play it.

It was an attempt of poking fun at Cutter. If you know of his post history here, you'll get it.

I get it, so much that I actually have Cutter friend'ed on Steam. You should see us chat about Canadian lumberjacks and that nasty crap that they call bacon

News Comments > 2K Financial Results - GTA5 Passes 80M Sales
2. Re: 2K Financial Results - GTA5 Passes 80M Sales May 23, 2017, 10:14 The Half Elf

They'll get right on that, just as soon as they ship Red Dead Redemption for the PC.  

News Comments > Starpoint Gemini 2 Giveaway
8. Re: Starpoint Gemini 2 Giveaway May 23, 2017, 07:35 The Half Elf

He played it for 24 hours. So yeah I'd say he did play it.  

News Comments > Morning Previews
3. Re: Morning Previews May 22, 2017, 23:09 The Half Elf

It's been pretty common across the board with people playing Destiny 2.
They've been playing it on consoles, but the switch from 100's of hours of gameplay on a console controller locked at 30fps, then going to mouse and keyboard with more accuracy and at 60fps has been something they had to "learn".

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation May 22, 2017, 22:47 The Half Elf

GAH DAMN YOU ROCKSTAR!  

News Comments > Far Cry 5's Montana Setting Revealed
2. Re: Far Cry 5's Montana Setting Revealed May 22, 2017, 22:47 The Half Elf

All fluff, no substance or gameplay.  

News Comments > Next Dragon Age Discussion
8. Re: Next Dragon Age Discussion May 22, 2017, 13:53 The Half Elf

DA2 isn't bad, it just shouldn't have been called Dragon Age TWO. Should have been Dragon Age: Tales of Kirkwall (think that's the name of the place).

DA:I I hit the same point in it I hit in Mass Effect Andromeda. Too much bullshit worthless side crap that is detracting from adding to the story and bland enough to make me just not care about finishing it.

News Comments > 11 Million Paladins and Counting
5. Re: OUT! May 21, 2017, 13:09 The Half Elf

Rigs wrote on May 21, 2017, 13:08:
...a touch of MOBA with your FPS

'Get it out! OUT! Get it out of here! You're stinking up the whole room! OUT!'

I can't think of anything more boring and uninteresting, honestly. FPS, maybe, MOBA? OUT!

=-Rigs-=

*snickers*

You made my day sir

11. Re: Out of the Blue May 20, 2017, 21:14 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on May 20, 2017, 12:16:
So, Blue, do black cars look better in the shade?

Yeah, they need to do way more to combat Lyme.

That journalist is pretty fucking stupid. So he luckily survives being killed than gets up to stand back in the middle of the street as an easy target for shot #2. Reminds me of the opening scene in Private Ryan where the guy's helmet gets shot and he takes it off to look at it then gets his brains blown out.

52 is not middle-aged, that's long past it. 35-40 is middle-aged. I know we're all vain enough we like to think we're not getting old...that old...but that's the reality. It's almost comical and more than a little sad they'd refer to middle-aged as 45-65. 65? Really? Let's - society - adopt a rule, ok? When you hit the big Five Oh you're officially past middle-age. Anything else is vanity.

Watch the video again Cutter and after the shot fired look at whats behind them on the sidewalk. Ya know the board with white flag/sheet on it.

News Comments > Destiny 2 PC Will Trail Consoles; Has No Dedicated Servers
20. Re: Destiny 2 PC Will Trail Consoles; Has No Dedicated Servers May 19, 2017, 14:52 The Half Elf

Ozmodan wrote on May 19, 2017, 13:29:
Well I have better games to play, Bungie is well known for horrible PC ports.

Might pick it up when it goes on sale, since it will be on Battlenet that will probably be a long time from now.

I won't play it on the console though.

Wasn't the only port of a Bungie game Halo, and that was done by another company was it not?

News Comments > Flight Sim World Early Access
2. Re: Flight Sim World Early Access May 19, 2017, 12:50 The Half Elf

Getting nasty in the negative reviews for this.  

14. Re: Out of the Blue May 18, 2017, 11:37 The Half Elf

RedEye9 wrote on May 18, 2017, 11:22:
Crash Test: 2009 Chevy Malibu vs 1959 Bel Air Doesn't go the way I thought it would.

I've seen a few links for these new vs old car crashes, and I'm not a NASA Scientist, but the commentary in the videos make me want to say 'No fucking shit Sherlock'.

8. Re: Out of the Blue May 18, 2017, 10:34 The Half Elf

Discovery does have some high production values, but two things that irk the hell out of me. First it's centered around 1 character (the Commander), 2 it's based 10 years before TOS and yet looks more advanced then the last TNG movie tech wise.

Why can't we get a show based around Trek 2-5 time frame with those nice non-over the top ships and cool red uniforms?

11128 Comments. 557 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo