Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 10705 (Ninja)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

News Comments > etc.
6. Re: etc. Aug 10, 2016, 13:47 The Half Elf

nin wrote on Aug 10, 2016, 13:18:
VaranDragon wrote on Aug 10, 2016, 12:47:
Also, loled at the developer giving Elon Musk a free game key just cos he tweeted that he wanted to try the game out. Hey douchebag, how bout handing out game keys to people who actually can't afford to buy your game instead of a multi-billionaire mogul?

You know they're friends and Musk gave him a tour of SpaceX, right?

Honestly, I'm not sure why I bother replying any more...

Put that truth and facts shit away nin. This here be the internet and regards of how right you aren't, your still right.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Into the Black
5. Re: Into the Black Aug 4, 2016, 23:23 The Half Elf

Working for Amazon (was raised by my mom and sister who are both bipolar alpha females, which explains why I'm gay ). I work at what is considered the post office of our Hub at CVG. Started out part te 5 days a week to see how I'll enjoy it and after 90 days can go full time.
I have read the horror stories especially last year, but I have to say so far Amazon takes good care of their employees. But this is no place for lazy people or slackers. They expect you to be self reliant (but always safe), ask questions and set your goals high, because if you work you can succeed quickly within Amazon. I finally broke a sweat today unloading a semi trailer trying to finish up a 3rd one before the end of the day
There are roughly 12 jobs in the warehouse and ya do the morning meeting/stretches and go work where you want to. It's very different from what I'm use to, but with my ADD and being an asshole work-a-holic it's actually a good fit. Worst problem of my day is all the damn 5-6pm traffic during the drive home.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Aug 4, 2016, 19:52 The Half Elf

So graduated a month ago and finished my first week as an Amazonian. Yes Batz I'll be back online soon. And nin.... how do you fit all the shit you order into your van?  

News Comments > Prey Trailers
3. Re: Prey Trailers Aug 4, 2016, 19:48 The Half Elf

Welcome to Bioshock in space.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Free Fly Week
1. Re: Star Citizen Free Fly Week Jul 16, 2016, 13:26 The Half Elf

We need more money!  

News Comments > Scrap Mechanic Workshop Support
3. Re: Scrap Mechanic Workshop Support Jul 16, 2016, 11:58 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Jul 15, 2016, 21:22:
I was just out at a place where they had 2 enormous - like 20ft tall 40 ft long - T-Rexs and 6ft Raptor - made out of scrap car parts. They were impressive. Particularly when you realize the patience is must have taken to put them together. In fact they have a website with shots of the beasts. They also have these huge Autobots made of scrap there too. Amazing store!

Primitive Designs

Ok that is fucking awesome. Not quite Grimlock but close.

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Offline Mode Next Week; Death Star in September
1. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Offline Mode Next Week; Death Star in September Jul 14, 2016, 14:18 The Half Elf

To get right to the point, we fucked up.... BADLY and we are now scrambling to do everything we can so you'll buy our overpriced Season Pass.  

News Comments > Overwatch Plans
1. Re: Overwatch Plans Jul 14, 2016, 10:52 The Half Elf

How about ya make it so I don't get duplicate items in loot boxes. With 300 sprays and voice lines that I don't care about I'd much rather have skins.  

News Comments > Fallout Shelter for PC Released
4. Re: Fallout Shelter for PC Released Jul 14, 2016, 10:51 The Half Elf

Another launcher?  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
12. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 11, 2016, 15:06 The Half Elf

Creston wrote on Jul 11, 2016, 14:47:
Beamer wrote on Jul 11, 2016, 14:25:
Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Jul 11, 2016, 10:20:
Killer Kane wrote on Jul 11, 2016, 10:17:
That 7/11 site gave me cancer

Enjoy the 'snapchat' generation.

People say that as if we're not the generation that gave us Angelfire/Geocities sites, The Hampster Dance, Hello My Future Girlfriend, and Tom Green movies.

ALL OF WHICH WERE AWESOME!!!

Admit it, Beamer, you just secretly yearn to be a Millenial.

*takes away all of Creston's Space Sims*

BAD CRESTON! TIME OUT IN THE CORNER UNTIL RED DEAD REDEMPTION COMES OUT ON PC!

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
8. Re: removed Jul 11, 2016, 03:37 The Half Elf

jdreyer wrote on Jul 10, 2016, 22:20:
Tachikoma wrote on Jul 10, 2016, 12:30:
(removed)

I read your comment earlier, and thought you had a good point (perhaps could have been worded better). It probably would have gotten a different reaction if the protagonists were men.

Men already have swords, all they are looking for is a hilt to put it in

News Comments > Evening Interviews
2. Re: Evening Interviews Jul 9, 2016, 02:53 The Half Elf

True Fact:

Getting the band back together does not mean they will recapture the magic they once had.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. Re: Morning Consolidation Jul 8, 2016, 14:05 The Half Elf

Creston wrote on Jul 8, 2016, 11:39:
I WANT AN HD REMAKE ROCKSTAR DAMMIT

You get NOTHING and will ENJOY IT!

*pours shots for the dearly departed*

News Comments > Evolve Stage 2 Details
31. Re: Evolve Stage 2 Details Jul 8, 2016, 01:56 The Half Elf

SpectralMeat wrote on Jul 7, 2016, 12:47:
Creston wrote on Jul 7, 2016, 12:24:
RedEye9 wrote on Jul 7, 2016, 10:04:
Dead game goes free to play. People that paid for this pos are thrilled.

Yeah, but...but... they get FOUNDER STATUS! CAPITALIZED, SO YOU KNOW IT'S DOUBLE IMPRESSIVE!!1!!!eleven!!1!

Dude!
That Founder status gets you free beers in the local biker pub!
Just whip out your Founder badge and everyone knows what's up.

Free beers, biker's pub, and whipping things out?!? WTF.... *goes and buys Evolve*

News Comments > Gone Gold - No Man's Sky
6. Re: Gone Gold - No Man's Sky Jul 7, 2016, 19:09 The Half Elf

Who would have thought that something like Minecraft would be worth a few billion?

I'm excited and looking forward to it.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
8. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jul 7, 2016, 16:10 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Jul 7, 2016, 14:33:
The Half Elf wrote on Jul 7, 2016, 12:22:
VaranDragon wrote on Jul 7, 2016, 10:28:
Wallshadows wrote on Jul 7, 2016, 10:14:
That Trevor guy is a real piece of work. He missed his calling as a politician.

I feel sorry for his family. Maybe he scammed them into believing he was a real human being too?

So instead of going after the guy being a douche, you bring family into it?

And human nature isn't exactly warm fuzzies and hugs.

And most bad people come from bad families so it's not often a stretch.

Based on what? Yeah he's an asshole but how far removed is it to talk shit about his family, and devs getting death threats to their families? At the end of the day my actions, good or bad, is my choice, and to blame my family members for my actions is ignorant.
Is the best insult we can come up with is to attack his family?

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
5. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jul 7, 2016, 12:22 The Half Elf

VaranDragon wrote on Jul 7, 2016, 10:28:
Wallshadows wrote on Jul 7, 2016, 10:14:
That Trevor guy is a real piece of work. He missed his calling as a politician.

I feel sorry for his family. Maybe he scammed them into believing he was a real human being too?

So instead of going after the guy being a douche, you bring family into it?

And human nature isn't exactly warm fuzzies and hugs.

News Comments > Morning Patches
2. Re: Morning Patches Jul 7, 2016, 11:48 The Half Elf

Only mod that seems screwed up for me is Spring Cleaning.  

News Comments > Evolve Going Free
4. Re: Evolve Going Free Jul 7, 2016, 00:32 The Half Elf

Ok the game is going F2P.... but why would it take more work when you could just give out the game for free.

So question is, what version of the game are people getting? It sounds like micro-transactions are coming.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
21. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 6, 2016, 13:43 The Half Elf

Many thanks, for many years.

Question.... can we get a total of appliance disasters that have happened over the last 20 years?

Ya know a pic of you in one of those ancient Blues News shirts would be awesome... if you can convince the Smithsonian to let you borrow one... or was that from the Natural History Museum?

10705 Comments. 536 pages. Viewing page 20.
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo