Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 11517 (Ninja)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

News Comments > Battlefront 2 Closed Alpha Today?
12. Re: Battlefront 2 Closed Alpha Today? Jun 30, 2017, 02:21 The Half Elf

No problem, appreciate the effort  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Interviews
2. Re: Evening Interviews Jun 30, 2017, 01:39 The Half Elf

I try not to listen to evangelist's, or professional victims.  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
17. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 30, 2017, 01:04 The Half Elf

Well the drama is over, he got his phone back, and he moved out and hopefully for good.  

News Comments > Battlefront 2 Closed Alpha Today?
10. Re: Battlefront 2 Closed Alpha Today? Jun 29, 2017, 22:57 The Half Elf

RaZ0r! wrote on Jun 29, 2017, 22:00:
Clicked delete on mine. No accident.

Do me a favor, forward it to me if it's a code.

14. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 29, 2017, 16:13 The Half Elf

Need some Android help if anyone can.

Need to copy Chrome history, photos, and txt messages off a phone, with no internet connection, and no access to the typical sync software off a phone.

Long story short, a friend is dealing with a ex-husband, and the ex left his phone at her house. The context of the phone is enough to finally put the creep away for a long time but need to make a backup of the phone 'just in case' before turning it over to the police. There are 3 young kids caught in the middle (mother has custody the father does not), and are being used as leverage.
If possible contact me via steam The Half Elf, or via the contact button on this form which will email me.
Thanks.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 29, 2017, 12:00 The Half Elf

*will enjoy the overtime and 20 bucks an hour*

So order all the shit you want on Prime day folks!

News Comments > Ghost Recon Wildlands Adds Tier 1 Mode
3. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Adds Tier 1 Mode Jun 29, 2017, 02:20 The Half Elf

Actually it has made the game harder in a good way. The lower your number the higher the lethality of the baddies. Higher risk, higher reward. It's a good change, but I'm ready for the PVP update.  

News Comments > Star Trek Online Season 13.5 Plans
4. Re: Star Trek Online Season 13.5 Plans Jun 28, 2017, 22:47 The Half Elf

Since launch they have added quite a bit of content, and revamped old content, so there is no way to run out of content before ya hit max level.

I'm just happy they are done with the time travel bullshit.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 24, 2017, 14:21 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Jun 24, 2017, 11:49:
I'd like to do that Belt Parkway trail. I'm overdue for a trip to NYC. Mebbe this fall, as I much prefer it in the fall/winter.

Never ceases to amaze me when people look for dumb shit just so they can sue someone. If they want to blame anyone than they can blame the government. It's called dimensional lumber, it takes 2 seconds to look up why it's called that. That's scumbag lawyers also acting in bad faith. This is precisely the sort of case where not only should the judge dismiss the case at the outset but include heavy fines and all legal costs against them and misconduct charges against the lawyers be filed with the bar. And people wonder why it takes forever to get their day in court.

*wonders how many guys he can sue for false advertising of their wood*

Remember guys, when measuring wood, you start from the 1 inch side of the ruler, NOT the 12 inch side.

16. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 23, 2017, 13:28 The Half Elf

Nimh wrote on Jun 23, 2017, 11:49:
Really Blue? Canada has good snipers goes under 'The funnies'?

Yeah and under the thing that Canada calls 'Bacon'.

News Comments > Forza Motorsport 7 PC Plans
4. Re: Forza Motorsport 7 PC Plans Jun 23, 2017, 12:43 The Half Elf

Still not a fan of the "new" braking system they introduced in 5 or 6.  

News Comments > Steam Summer Sale Thursday
3. Re: Steam Summer Sale Thursday Jun 20, 2017, 21:46 The Half Elf

Without the flash sales, the "Sales" are worthless anymore.  

News Comments > Black Mesa Delays Xen Again
14. Re: Black Mesa Delays Xen Again Jun 20, 2017, 17:15 The Half Elf

I think you guys are looking at this all wrong.

They are putting in quality time to make sure it's good. You know.... like Valve should have done.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 20, 2017, 16:13 The Half Elf

I need a Android/Music person's help with a question.
Neighbor (a senior) is looking for a music app to 1)find all the music on his phone regardless of where it is, and 2) play it. He uses some crazy app to download music off the net, but I haven't had much luck getting Google's music app being able to add the folder as part of his normal 'hey play music in this folder' routine.
If anyone could give me some insight I'd appreciate it (and don't care if it's a payed or free app), as long as it's fairly easy for him to use.

News Comments > PAYDAY 2 for Free
5. Re: PAYDAY 2 for Free Jun 9, 2017, 01:22 The Half Elf

Guy on the right I like. But I can't stand the whole nice and clean look until ya get to the beard. Which looks like it needs a good raking and animal control to search for critters.  

News Comments > PAYDAY 2 for Free
3. Re: PAYDAY 2 for Free Jun 9, 2017, 00:16 The Half Elf

Or.. I give them ZERO money, and tell them to go fuck themselves.  

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
3. Re: Evening Consolidation Jun 7, 2017, 23:00 The Half Elf

Rectal Prolapse wrote on Jun 7, 2017, 22:49:
Lieutenant Commander Data Shows Xbox Gamers Aren't Using Backward Compatibility Much. <-- FIXED

Actually Lt Cmd Data is dead sir. Only B4 lives.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Jun 7, 2017, 20:39 The Half Elf

Id use Backwards Compat more if Rockstar actually took care of it's Red Dead Redemption online servers.  

News Comments > Strange Brigade Announced
1. Re: Strange Brigade Announced Jun 7, 2017, 20:23 The Half Elf

Interesting.... but makes me miss Crimson Skies more.  

News Comments > SOYF: S#!T ON YOUR FRIENDS
6. Re: SOYF: S#!T ON YOUR FRIENDS Jun 7, 2017, 11:30 The Half Elf

This isn't the DLC for Genital Jousting?  

11517 Comments. 576 pages. Viewing page 20.
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo