Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 11535 (Ninja)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

News Comments > Standalone Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
1. Re: Standalone Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Jul 27, 2017, 17:28 The Half Elf

How about I send them my CD key for the original and they give it to me for 20 bucks.  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > MS on PC Gaming
21. Re: MS on PC Gaming Jul 27, 2017, 07:45 The Half Elf

Yeah I know we are up to Halo 5, but they did come out. Yeah Halo 1 had some initial issues but then again it also came out for the original Xbox. And yeah Halo 2 was a Vista exclusive, but wasn't bad (never had Vista myself but still was a decent port).

I will give Microsoft credit for Forza Horizon 3 and Gears of War 4. I bought them for Windows and got free copies on the Xbox One. Is it perfect? Hell no, but considering how long Microsoft has been dangling a carrot for PC gamers you have to admit it's a pretty good start. Not to mention they run better on my PC then the Xbox One.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

7. Re: MS on PC Gaming Jul 26, 2017, 22:10 The Half Elf

Halo 1 and 2 were on PC.  

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Jul 26, 2017, 21:48 The Half Elf

That.... was.... AWESOME.  

4. Re: MS on PC Gaming Jul 26, 2017, 21:42 The Half Elf

Ok.... remastered Crimson Skies, or Mechwarrior 4....... *starts hyperventilating*  

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
2. Re: Evening Mobilization Jul 25, 2017, 21:42 The Half Elf

It's typically found in a bathroom hours after eating Taco Bell.  

News Comments > New GeForce Drivers
8. Re: New GeForce Drivers Jul 25, 2017, 05:40 The Half Elf

Luke wrote on Jul 25, 2017, 04:52:
The Half Elf wrote on Jul 25, 2017, 04:03:
Considering it's the Nvidia Experience, Audio Drivers, Video Drivers, Ansel, adds support for OpenGL, OpenCL, Vulcan, PhysX, Nview, VR updates, etc it's really not that big.

Give me a break I guess you say : OKAY to everything ....j..k

No I just read the fucking patch notes. Maybe if you pulled your head out of your backside a tauntaun, you would see it for yourself.

News Comments > New GeForce Drivers
6. Re: New GeForce Drivers Jul 25, 2017, 04:03 The Half Elf

Considering it's the Nvidia Experience, Audio Drivers, Video Drivers, Ansel, adds support for OpenGL, OpenCL, Vulcan, PhysX, Nview, VR updates, etc it's really not that big.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 24, 2017, 15:31 The Half Elf

Cutter admitted he may be wrong yesterday, so today he has to go to the deep end of the opposite end of the scale.

Then again Cutter only has taste when it comes to alcohol.

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
2. Re: Sunday Metaverse Jul 23, 2017, 17:16 The Half Elf

I missed Stranger (you forgot an r sir) Things when it was first out and then binged watched it. I am SOOOO ready to binge watch it all on the 27th.  

2. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 23, 2017, 13:41 The Half Elf

nin is selling his van?!?

Ready Player One - BTTF Delorean, Freddy Kruger, Iron Giant..... here is my money.

15. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 22, 2017, 22:29 The Half Elf

If Cutter was the WORST PERSON EVER ON THE INTERNET, the internet would be a much better place. We've had much much worse on this site. And as someone once said 'If you can't handle a few waves in the shallow end, you have no business in a pool'.  

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
3. Re: Evening Consolidation Jul 21, 2017, 22:33 The Half Elf

They had the open beta on PC, back at e3. Even though I suck at console shooters (dislocated my thumb thanks to Halo 3), It was pretty solid experience (the console Beta) for the 4 hours of gameplay.  

News Comments > Planet Coaster Licensed Content DLC
1. Re: Planet Coaster Licensed Content DLC Jul 21, 2017, 20:27 The Half Elf

Blue I will have you know, I am neither a mom or dad, I am an AWESOME uncle. 3 buck hmmmmmm. Wish they had some sort of launch coaster with the vehicles.  

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
5. Re: Evening Mobilization Jul 21, 2017, 20:18 The Half Elf

Hoop wrote on Jul 21, 2017, 19:45:
Razer is reportedly working on a phone just for gamers

Speed Dial has Blues phone number programed so you can call & ask him about the long ago past where "lag" (similar to dark matter) had gamers needing to predict the opponents future position in order for them & the projectile to "coalesce". (look it up)
This was made easier with the help of performance "enhancers" or in common terms alcohol & marijuana, back before the devils lettuce was grown to industrial strengths & the only game possible is can I keep my saliva in my mouth.

You sir..... you... you.... just win... everything.

News Comments > Ghost Recon Wildlands Ghost War Open Beta Plans
2. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Ghost War Open Beta Plans Jul 21, 2017, 20:07 The Half Elf

Not a bad game, suffers a little bit from the Ubisoft rinse/repeat method first introduced in the Assassin's Creed games.

What I want to know is how long someone is marked on the other team, and if the mark falls off or what.

News Comments > Evening Patches
1. Re: Evening Patches Jul 21, 2017, 20:04 The Half Elf

What they really mean is 'Wildlands' Helicopters get 2 grams of coke and meth'. While it's nice, it's dialed in way too tight. I wish they would allow you the ability to throw the team off the heli, cause the poor guys look like they are suffering from shaken baby syndrome.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
11. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 21, 2017, 17:35 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Jul 21, 2017, 12:37:
Fuck Amazon! What a shitty company.

Amazon is giving me a VR headset for free, so SHUT YOUR PIEHOLE!

13. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 21, 2017, 17:10 The Half Elf

Killer Kane wrote on Jul 21, 2017, 13:50:
"C*cksucker!"

First off it's COCKSUCKER!

Secondly it's MR COCKSUCKER! to you sir.

*will take hurricanes over tornado's any day of the week*

**loves how the people playing inside with airsoft weapons are wearing camouflage**

News Comments > Age of Heroes VR Released
7. Re: Age of Heroes VR Released Jul 21, 2017, 16:04 The Half Elf

Bridge Crew is the main reason I'm getting a VR Headset, oh and it comes free with a Vive

And just because YOU had eye surgery doesn't mean it's viable for everyone. I'd love to have Lasik done, but with my eye's it means I'd have to repeat the process every 4-5 years.

Here is a REALLY good video by Tested to help showcase the difference between the two.

And they did a follow up for the Rift Touch controllers.

And the upcoming Vive Knuckles work fine with the current sensors.

This comment was edited on Jul 21, 2017, 17:01.

11535 Comments. 577 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo