Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 11443 (Ninja)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Trek: Bridge Crew Released
10. Re: Star Trek: Bridge Crew Released May 30, 2017, 23:19 The Half Elf

Slick wrote on May 30, 2017, 22:52:
The Half Elf wrote on May 30, 2017, 22:41:
No no no... you finish the OTHER games, send me the Vive, and I'll review Bridge Crew for you with mrgrosser, and then send it back in a month (no sweat stains I swear!)

Oh, there's no possible way to get rid of the sweat with this contraption. I'm thinking of figuring out a USB-powered fan that I can just glue to the front of the HMD.

I looked into replacement foam padding, and there's one company that was making them wrapped in pleather, so they don't get soaked with sweat. Good idea right? WRONG. Apparently, since the sweat has nowhere to do it just rolls into the Vive headset and started shorting out the electronics LOL.

Wanna bet?

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Star Trek: Bridge Crew Released May 30, 2017, 22:52 The Half Elf

Creston wrote on May 30, 2017, 22:41:
Is this playable across the web, or do all people need to be in the same location?

Across the web, and cross platform (so PS4 can play with Occy and Vive).

And the game apparently has some solid built in chat. I suggest watching Angry Joe's video of it.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

3. Re: Star Trek: Bridge Crew Released May 30, 2017, 22:41 The Half Elf

No no no... you finish the OTHER games, send me the Vive, and I'll review Bridge Crew for you with mrgrosser, and then send it back in a month (no sweat stains I swear!)  

1. Re: Star Trek: Bridge Crew Released May 30, 2017, 22:31 The Half Elf

Anyone have a Vive they no longer want, or want to rent out?  

News Comments > Flying Tigers: Shadows Over China Takes Off
4. Re: Flying Tigers: Shadows Over China Takes Off May 29, 2017, 16:40 The Half Elf

Whats with the health bars?  

News Comments > LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 Trailer
3. Re: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 Trailer May 26, 2017, 17:46 The Half Elf

You've played the last 3 games then you know exactly how this will play out except maybe a new glowy thing that you throw gingerbread groot into to make him big boy groot.  

News Comments > Far Cry 5 in February
45. Re: Far Cry 5 in February May 26, 2017, 17:43 The Half Elf

Mordecai Walfish wrote on May 26, 2017, 15:59:
Christians not violent? What fucking bizarro world is this taking place in?

USA is the most Christian country in the world, and also has the most gun violence/deaths.

Hey and guess what, I've told dead baby jokes before! I guess that makes me as bad as a christian who has bombed a clinic somehow?

Depends on the clinic

News Comments > Overwatch Free This Weekend
2. Re: Overwatch Free This Weekend May 26, 2017, 10:38 The Half Elf

More characters, maps, and balancing.

And the arcade which is fun. Give it a run Ant.

News Comments > LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 Trailer
1. Re: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 Trailer May 26, 2017, 10:37 The Half Elf

Looks like they are pretty much pushing every Marvel movie for this year.  

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black May 25, 2017, 22:34 The Half Elf

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on May 25, 2017, 21:58:
The Half Elf wrote on May 25, 2017, 20:36:
Um... if I'm not mistaken, Disney said they would release the original trilogy.

Really? The unedited version? Because they've released Lucas' re-cgi version a few times already, and they are horrific trash. I want the THX/Dolby remastered version that was out on laserdisc, to a nice Blu Ray transfer.

Of course, you can just download that version these days, but it'd be nice to have a legitimate version out there with a professional transfer.

I'd almost swear that Disney said (shortly after the bought Lucasfilm) that they would release the ORIGINAL movies again.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black May 25, 2017, 20:36 The Half Elf

Um... if I'm not mistaken, Disney said they would release the original trilogy.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue May 25, 2017, 09:58 The Half Elf

Mordecai Walfish wrote on May 25, 2017, 09:53:
Watching that lego porche crash into a thousand pieces was oddly satisfying.. and there's more of this you say?

Yeah a Lego Super Star Destroyer, and the Lego Death Star, both which make me cringe.

News Comments > Free Witcher 2 for GWENT Testers
2. Re: Out of the Blue May 25, 2017, 08:55 The Half Elf

If you figure out a way to transfer it let me know, will also give out the other copy.  

1. Re: Out of the Blue May 25, 2017, 08:46 The Half Elf

I hate those videos destroying Lego sets for 2 reasons.
1) you will NEVER be able to put it back together because of lost pieces
2) Just destroying some of the more expensive/hard to find Lego sets just pisses me off.

(and I'd be the person who'd step on the lost pieces in the end).

News Comments > Micro Machines World Series Trailer
2. Re: Micro Machines World Series Trailer May 24, 2017, 23:21 The Half Elf

xXStellarDadXx wrote on May 24, 2017, 20:25:
May have to pick this up...We shall see....

Ok I'm sold on the GI-Joe Cobra tank, and driving over Hungry Hungry Hippo's. (The only game my sister and I had for a total of 5 mins before it was promptly taken away due to noise, and replaced with a rubik's cube that my dad spent 5 mins turning just to make it impossible to solve).

News Comments > Worlds Adrift Closed Beta
1. Re: Worlds Adrift Closed Beta May 24, 2017, 21:45 The Half Elf

Ok this looks awesome... and been watching a few streams today.  

News Comments > Evening Interviews
1. Re: Evening Interviews May 24, 2017, 21:43 The Half Elf

Remove Hanzo's ability to hit anything that is within 10 feet of where he actually aimed to start.  

News Comments > Fallout 4 Free Weekend
2. Re: Fallout 4 Free Weekend May 24, 2017, 21:42 The Half Elf

Did a full comp wipe and had to reinstall it, and thank GOD nexus mod's has a history of mods you've downloaded.  

News Comments > Bus Simulator 16 DLC and Gold Edition
3. Re: Bus Simulator 16 DLC and Gold Edition May 24, 2017, 17:37 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on May 24, 2017, 09:37:
Do the wheels on the bus go round and round?

So when do they add the Cutter Window Licker DLC?

4. Re: Out of the Blue May 24, 2017, 11:03 The Half Elf

Like the Horde, I'm Honda for life.  

11443 Comments. 573 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo