Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 10391 (Ninja)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. Re: Morning Tech Bits May 23, 2016, 14:00 The Half Elf

My question is... why do you need security on a portable monitor that sits on your face?  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue May 23, 2016, 13:44 The Half Elf

Hey Blue,

I know how photogenic you are (HAH!), Any chance we can get a headshot of you with your normal glasses and the small ones? Not that I have plans for a VR device in the near future it would be nice as a reference.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

15. Re: Out of the Blue May 22, 2016, 23:51 The Half Elf

Quboid wrote on May 22, 2016, 22:39:
So, what's your next username going to be?

I'd like to know as well, that was I can put both on ignore.

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: Thief HD mod May 22, 2016, 22:38 The Half Elf

Just Cause film.... but I've been watching Michael Bay movies for decades!!!  

News Comments > Watch Overwatch in New Soldier: 76 Trailer
5. Re: Watch Overwatch in New Soldier: 76 Trailer May 22, 2016, 22:34 The Half Elf

Blizzard is well known for keeping secrets.  

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
9. Re: Sunday Tech Bits May 22, 2016, 21:23 The Half Elf

WaltC wrote on May 22, 2016, 20:45:
I'd love to know how pre-orders "sell out"...;) Perhaps they meant that people stopped pre-ordering them just a few minutes after they went on sale?...;) Marketing BS is always good for a laugh...

Maybe you would have liked to be on the Occulus Rife pre-order list instead?

8. Re: Out of the Blue May 22, 2016, 21:22 The Half Elf

rudra wrote on May 22, 2016, 20:56:
RoboNerd wrote on May 22, 2016, 20:39:
Re: R.I.P.: Alan Young dies at 96; star of TV's 'Mister Ed.'

WILLLBURRRRR...... Cry

so are you going to miss his comic stylings? seems like you would have already been missing them for about 50 years anyways? so whats the big deal? the dude is fucking 96 years old? not good enough for you? people need to live forever? maybe you just like to be a cry baby? that sounds about right

Cutter do you have any relatives we need to know about?

Aren't you just a pissed off puckered up asshole....

News Comments > Watch Overwatch in New Soldier: 76 Trailer
1. Re: Watch Overwatch in New Soldier: 76 Trailer May 22, 2016, 17:49 The Half Elf

Didn't think they could top the Japanese brothers but I was wrong.  

News Comments > Battleborn Double XP Weekend
18. Re: Battleborn Double XP Weekend May 22, 2016, 11:58 The Half Elf

HorrorScope wrote on May 22, 2016, 11:13:
The Half Elf wrote on May 21, 2016, 18:06:
I've played this game before, it was called Borderlands 1 and 2 and 1/2. While the humor is good there was nothing compelling at all that makes me want to play it like Overwatch.

What's compelling about Overwatch?

Solid level design, interesting characters and abilities, Blizzard level of polish. Oh... and it's FUN. It doesn't feel like a rehashed game I've played already.
I was bored to death in Battleborn. As stated by someone else, it's slow, boring and did nothing to 'hook' me to it.

If Blizzard had to make Aliens Colonial Marines do you think it would have gone through all the shit the Gearbox version did?

News Comments > LEGO Marvelís Avengers Assembles in January
8. Re: LEGO Marvelís Avengers Assembles in January May 22, 2016, 11:53 The Half Elf

They had online co-op once... in the first Lego Star Wars game.
But I know what ya mean.

8. Re: Beyond LARPing... May 21, 2016, 22:13 The Half Elf

Ok since I had my mind blown by people attacking people with weapons.....

Here is something that just blew me away, and I'm going to see if I can replicate something on a much smaller scale (once I figure out how he did it)
Lego Pop Up Book

News Comments > etc.
8. Re: etc. May 21, 2016, 18:11 The Half Elf

Ok... since Blue's is going back in time with Lego Avengers, can we go back far enough to get Chris Farley to do the Fruit Ninja movie?  

News Comments > Battleborn Double XP Weekend
4. Re: Battleborn Double XP Weekend May 21, 2016, 18:06 The Half Elf

I've played this game before, it was called Borderlands 1 and 2 and 1/2. While the humor is good there was nothing compelling at all that makes me want to play it like Overwatch.  

6. Re: LEGO Marvelís Avengers Assembles in January May 21, 2016, 18:05 The Half Elf

I wouldn't say it's good, I would say it's meh. They really could have added more meat to the game adding in more stuff from the movies, instead of just re-hashing the New York map from Lego Marvel, with more stupid shit to find. I don't need 10 individual character slots for Captain America when they could easily have 'stacked' them like they did with Lego Marvel.  

3. Re: Beyond LARPing... May 21, 2016, 15:40 The Half Elf

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on May 21, 2016, 15:37:
Holy shit, those guys better have some modern day shoulder protection, to avoid getting wrecked by some of those polearm strikes... looks fun, but also looks really fucking stupid and dangerous.

Yeah first words were 'Holy shit!' I've seen Japanese swordsmen go at each other with heavy duty bamboo swords, but daaaaaaaaaammmnnn.

And thank you Blue for getting me hooked on Carbot Animations.

We pick you up, bring $5 for gas!

3. Re: LEGO Marvelís Avengers Assembles in January May 21, 2016, 15:33 The Half Elf

*checks Lego collection*
*checks calendar*
*turns off Flux Capacitor*

I am the master of time and space!

YATTA!

\o/

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Into the Black May 20, 2016, 18:54 The Half Elf

jdreyer wrote on May 20, 2016, 18:34:
nin wrote on May 20, 2016, 18:12:
Dana Carvey takes on heckler as the church lady.

So polite, even when he's telling someone to STFU.

Wel, isn't that special.

Oh...look....is that a heckler or could it be.... . SATAN?!?

14. Re: Out of the Blue May 20, 2016, 13:10 The Half Elf

Hey Blue.....

How useful was that virtual desktop?

11. Re: Out of the Blue May 20, 2016, 12:52 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on May 20, 2016, 10:56:
I always found my package had the best packaging.

You REALLY want me to reply to that Sir?
You're setting yourself up and not in a good way

News Comments > Free Forge - Halo 5: Guardians Edition for Windows 10 Announced
7. Re: Free Forge - Halo 5: Guardians Edition for Windows 10 Announced May 20, 2016, 12:25 The Half Elf

What I don't get is why Microsoft is giving PC users GIMPED versions of their games.

Give me Forza 6 full edition like the consoles and I would gladly pay full price for it. But when you strip out shit like Multiplayer I have ZERO use for it (and it really is pretty sweet game).

But is this just a gimped version of multiplayer where you have to build everything?

Who the fuck is in charge of PC gaming at Microsoft?

10391 Comments. 520 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo