Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 10714 (Ninja)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
17. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 11, 2016, 21:59 The Half Elf

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad (the guy who bought me an Odyssey, Intellivision WITH Sound add-on, and my first computer TI-994A WITH CASSETTE DRIVE!). Miss you both  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
3. Re: Saturday Metaverse Sep 11, 2016, 12:35 The Half Elf

Yeah but you need to understand there are at least 7 warehouses that deal with the purchasing and shipping of items from Amazon, I just don't see it working in a strip mall  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
3. Re: Evening Tech Bits Sep 10, 2016, 00:27 The Half Elf

{PH}88fingers wrote on Sep 9, 2016, 23:48:
weaker resolution though..

I'm loving my Asus ROG PG348Q Black 34 3440x1440 , 100 Hz Curved IPS G-Sync (NVIDIA Adaptive Sync) 21:9
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236717

That's great, if you're offering to pay the 1300 bucks for one I'll take one.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
2. Re: PS4 mod support Sep 10, 2016, 00:16 The Half Elf

What will be a bigger slap is when Bethesda announces their next game and won't quite confirm to a Sony/Playstation platform because of this BS.

One of the few games for this console generation that would really push people to a Xbox One.

News Comments > Overwatch Netcode Update
7. Re: Overwatch Netcode Update Sep 10, 2016, 00:14 The Half Elf

Mordecai Walfish wrote on Sep 9, 2016, 20:56:
Got back into Overwatch lately after a short break and multiplayer does feel really good now (It was good before too, but there were very noticeable issues). Havent encountered any shoot around corners or the weird yo-yo interpolation errors I would get while jet boosting with d-va every once in a while before. That shit sucked in comp play during season 1 especially.

Noticed quite a bit of shoot around corners and lag over the last weel. Considering I play Lucio quite a bit, getting hooked by Roadhog and timing Lucio's push has been a bitch with net hickups.

News Comments > BioShock: The Collection PC Upgrades Detailed
14. Re: BioShock: The Collection PC Upgrades Detailed Sep 10, 2016, 00:11 The Half Elf

Please don't be as horrible as Batman Arkham Asylum/City Facial and hair textures 'upgraded'.  

News Comments > Ember Released
7. Re: Ember Released Sep 9, 2016, 22:42 The Half Elf

Can they use the engine to make a Ultima 7 HD?  

News Comments > Otherland Launches
4. Re: Otherland Launches Sep 9, 2016, 17:43 The Half Elf

I will say that Star Trek Online and Star Wars The Old Republic do a pretty good job of allowing the most out of the game without crippling the player. Granted Old Republic has quite a few 'quality of life' things to purchase if ya want them.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 9, 2016, 15:55 The Half Elf

Since today is Pride Knight at Kings Island (that theme park the Brady Bunch went to), I figured I'd finally let you in on a little gaysecret  

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Sep 9, 2016, 01:39 The Half Elf

I call dibs after the divorce!  

News Comments > Interplay IPs for Sale
23. Re: Interplay IPs for Sale Sep 8, 2016, 01:37 The Half Elf

Rigs wrote on Sep 8, 2016, 00:38:
I'm curious if any of the Star Trek game IPs are available, like Starfleet/Klingon Academy, New Worlds, Starfleet Command...What I wouldn't give for an up-to-date Klingon Academy/Bridge Commander hybrid! Drool Or a Freespace game where you take command of the cruisers/destroyers or carriers?! Oh fuck, someone buy Freespace!!! And please don't let it be fucking Smart, for the love of God! He's probably salivating as we speak...

=-Rigs-=

I doubt it considering I don't think any of the old Interplay Trek games are out besides 25th Ann. and Judgement Rites.

But dear god... an updated Klingon Academy.... *squeeeee*

News Comments > Mass Effect: Andromeda Trailer
11. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda Trailer Sep 7, 2016, 23:30 The Half Elf

Mass Effect Borderlands Edition. Welcome Vault Hunters!  

News Comments > Interplay IPs for Sale
15. Re: Interplay IPs for Sale Sep 7, 2016, 23:27 The Half Elf

Love to see a Battlechess in the vein of that Pinball game/TT Lego games (aka bunch of different themes).  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
5. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 7, 2016, 03:08 The Half Elf

I like SOME of the upgrades they did (lighting, bit more color on Joker/Penguin) but dear god where the hell did all the facial details go? And what the fuck happened to Joker's hair? Did he get into Clark Kent's/Superman's hair gel or what?  

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. Sep 6, 2016, 21:19 The Half Elf

If I could get my 360 contoller to work with it...  

News Comments > ReCore System Specs
2. Re: ReCore System Specs Sep 6, 2016, 20:58 The Half Elf

From what they originally showed you have 1 core and put it in different 'frames/robots', but it seems now it has changed.  

News Comments > Forza Motorsport 6: Apex Released
1. Re: Forza Motorsport 6: Apex Released Sep 6, 2016, 20:57 The Half Elf

Free or not, rather have multiplayer

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption PC Rumors Resurface
43. Re: Red Dead Redemption PC Rumors Resurface Sep 6, 2016, 16:46 The Half Elf

I thought he was one of those cincada's? The bug that only shows up every 7 years?

And the answer about his account is yes. But you get all the crap he got via Humble Bundles, and the rest are..... MINE!

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
3. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 6, 2016, 14:42 The Half Elf

Joker's face looks like it lost quite a bit of detail. And his hair (check out when he's standing on the cage).
The moon looked better in the 1st game.

News Comments > Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year?
40. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year? Sep 5, 2016, 00:38 The Half Elf

Still would like to know who paid for all the fucking t-shirts, coffee cups, models, posters etc.  

10714 Comments. 536 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo