Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
San Diego, CA 08/21

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 10321 (Ninja)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

News Comments > Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Announced; CoD4 Remaster Confirmed
23. Re: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Announced; CoD4 Remaster Confirmed May 2, 2016, 14:30 The Half Elf

Creston wrote on May 2, 2016, 13:10:
Raven Software?!! o_O

They're still around!

I know right?

Still praying for a Jedi Outcast 3 or Jedi Academy 2 by them.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Announced; CoD4 Remaster Confirmed
11. Re: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Announced; CoD4 Remaster Confirmed May 2, 2016, 11:28 The Half Elf

Call of Duty: Battlefield 2143/Halo/Destiny/Age of Ultron Quinn Jet edition?  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Teaser Trailer?
7. Re: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Teaser Trailer? May 1, 2016, 23:04 The Half Elf

christheshitter wrote on May 1, 2016, 20:01:
CoD has always been shite but this will still sell because of all pre puberty boys.

This and Doom 4 can stick their heads into a big pile of turd!

Are you CJ Parker Jr?

News Comments > Bunny Bash Early Access
2. Re: Bunny Bash Early Access May 1, 2016, 16:22 The Half Elf

GinRummy wrote on May 1, 2016, 14:45:
I'm fine with the bunny bashing. as long as the LEAVE the HEDGEHOGS ALONE.

Sorry sir, I've been killing blue hedgehogs since 91!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue May 1, 2016, 15:39 The Half Elf

RedEye9 wrote on May 1, 2016, 15:35:
jacobvandy wrote on May 1, 2016, 15:01:
jdreyer wrote on May 1, 2016, 14:56:
I heard Texas got 6.5 trillion gallons of rain during a 24 hour period a couple days ago. That's insane.

That's it, we need a giant canal flowing from Texas to California... Build it along the Mexican border and kill two birds with one stone!
Make the Canadiens pay for it.

Cutter complains enough as is

News Comments > Steam Top 10
4. Re: Steam Top 10 May 1, 2016, 14:49 The Half Elf

Yeah I'll throw him on the ignore bus.  

3. Re: Out of the Blue May 1, 2016, 14:20 The Half Elf

75 here, but with all the rain we had the last 2 days it's hoooooooomid.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
2. Re: Steam Top 10 May 1, 2016, 14:19 The Half Elf

CJ_Parker wrote on May 1, 2016, 13:47:
And yet another week FULL OF SUCK!

If you can't find 1 game in that list that you like then sir, you are fucked in the head.

News Comments > 3030 Deathwar Redux Early Access
1. Re: 3030 Deathwar Redux Early Access May 1, 2016, 12:56 The Half Elf

Hmmmmm looks interesting  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Teaser Trailer?
1. Re: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Teaser Trailer? May 1, 2016, 12:55 The Half Elf

ROBOCOP!

That is Peter Weller right?

News Comments > Saturday Crowdfunding Roundup
9. Re: Saturday Crowdfunding Roundup May 1, 2016, 09:43 The Half Elf

Star Citizen had a epic trailer for it's pitch. Problem is/was that nostalgia got the better of us and we have been starved for a space sim game of the Wing Commander/Privateer/Freelancer/Xwing/Tie Fighter days.  

14. Re: Out of the Blue May 1, 2016, 09:40 The Half Elf

nin wrote on May 1, 2016, 00:20:
The Half Elf wrote on Apr 30, 2016, 23:58:
Come to find out I have 4504 Falcon.
nin you should have come with me to work when we had to repair Brickly after tornadic winds knocked the head section over and smashed most of his bottom jaw off. God I miss that job.

That would be so cool...wish I had a lego store closer than 100 miles here...

At the time it was a PR store (just before Star Wars Lego's were introduced and Lego was having financial problems) so while it was a store the main objective of the location (being at Downtown Disney) was brand recognition. So out job was to get people involved and build things. like the 1st one I helped with was Cinderella's Castle. All I did all day was build some of those giant displays with people from all over the world, and make sure kids didn't swallow them or throw in in the drawers of Lego. Sadly after a few years Lego turned the running of the location to a management company that pretty much nixed the interaction with customers and turned it into a straight up store and that's when I left.

News Comments > Quantum Break Patch
10. Re: Quantum Break Patch May 1, 2016, 01:40 The Half Elf

Isn't there also 70 gigs of video you can either download or watch if you have internet connection?  

12. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 30, 2016, 23:58 The Half Elf

nin wrote on Apr 30, 2016, 20:58:
The Half Elf wrote on Apr 30, 2016, 19:56:
nin wrote on Apr 30, 2016, 19:19:
sauron wrote on Apr 30, 2016, 19:00:
OK, that LEGO train is officially awesome. Especially when it goes past the family cat,

And that fucking Star Destroyer!!!! arrrrggh! I've gone lego nuts, and plan to watch the Lego Brickmentary tonight, after I go through another set of bags on this...

You didn't build yours in 1 sitting?!? I need the address of where your van is parked and I will be along shortly to make sure it gets a loving home sitting next to mine.

Told Batz if I win the lotto, I'm paying for him to retire and him and his kid have to come over and build a set like that in my backyard. nin you're welcome to join (if you ever finish building the best spaceship/lego set in the world).

No,l based on the costs (several of the sets I'm after are out of print, and run $200+), I try to break it down and only do a set number of bags in a sitting. So I'm on bag(s) 2 out of 6 right now, but there's 3 different "2" bags...

If I go too long, my eyes start killing me, after squinting over the instructions so long...

Come to find out I have 4504 Falcon.
nin you should have come with me to work when we had to repair Brickly after tornadic winds knocked the head section over and smashed most of his bottom jaw off. God I miss that job.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Trademark Spotted
3. Re: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Trademark Spotted Apr 30, 2016, 23:55 The Half Elf

New CoD to be announced.. in other news.. water is wet.  

9. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 30, 2016, 19:56 The Half Elf

nin wrote on Apr 30, 2016, 19:19:
sauron wrote on Apr 30, 2016, 19:00:
OK, that LEGO train is officially awesome. Especially when it goes past the family cat,

And that fucking Star Destroyer!!!! arrrrggh! I've gone lego nuts, and plan to watch the Lego Brickmentary tonight, after I go through another set of bags on this...

You didn't build yours in 1 sitting?!? I need the address of where your van is parked and I will be along shortly to make sure it gets a loving home sitting next to mine.

Told Batz if I win the lotto, I'm paying for him to retire and him and his kid have to come over and build a set like that in my backyard. nin you're welcome to join (if you ever finish building the best spaceship/lego set in the world).

1. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 30, 2016, 12:58 The Half Elf

I wanna go play at his (Lego) house!  

News Comments > Quantum Break Patch
1. Re: Quantum Break Patch Apr 30, 2016, 12:33 The Half Elf

Wow.. that forum post is.... wow.  

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
3. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Apr 29, 2016, 18:39 The Half Elf

Mechwarrior 2 (and addon's) and Mechwarrior 4 (and addon's) just with a current gen engine and multiplayer and I'd gladly pay 100 bucks for it.  

27. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 29, 2016, 18:22 The Half Elf

Beamer wrote on Apr 29, 2016, 17:05:
Anyone know if Prez is ok? Did we just get boring?

Sent him a message on Steam. Been a rough time for him but he's alive and kicking.

This comment was edited on Apr 29, 2016, 18:56.

10321 Comments. 517 pages. Viewing page 15.
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo