Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 10389 (Ninja)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

News Comments > Dead Island Definitive Collection Released
2. Re: Dead Island Definitive Collection Released Jun 1, 2016, 00:22 The Half Elf

$3 per game so $6 bucks. Sorry don't think so.  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Overwatch Highlight Exports "Someday"
2. Re: Overwatch Highlight Exports May 31, 2016, 22:13 The Half Elf

Was playing with Mordicai the other night and playing my boy Lucio I got knocked into the giant pit on the coastal level. Skated my way up the inside wall and got out and a min later got knocked back in and again skated my way up the wall. Not to be egotistical but THAT was the play of game for all time! Sadly no way to re-watch it.  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue May 30, 2016, 16:05 The Half Elf

Yeah heard about this Saturday and if you lived in the Cincinnati area you understand that there are some parents (quite a few) that just don't give a shit what their kids do as long as they aren't annoying the parent.
That being said after watching the gorilla pick the kid up out of the water and stand them up, then pull up the kids pants and take care of the kid it was sad that they decided to kill the gorilla.

News Comments > etc.
6. Re: etc. May 29, 2016, 22:06 The Half Elf

Cpmartins wrote on May 29, 2016, 20:00:
Yesterday while I was playing Planetside 2, me and my driver went 80-90/0. We got 4 death threats, 3 compliments, several random messages and a request for helping a guy on how to position your tank to avoid getting C4d.
Oh, the humanity.

Well you did kill 80-90 other people and were in a tank, what do you expect? Flowers and Chocolates?

News Comments > Steam Top 10
5. Re: Steam Top 10 May 29, 2016, 22:05 The Half Elf

Ugh  

3. Re: Out of the Blue May 29, 2016, 18:48 The Half Elf

pffft, I don't even wake up unless it's a Category 2 Hurricane when I lived in Florida.

Now heat wise has been a surprise this year. Typically here in the Mid-West when we have bad winters we have nicer summer's and vice versa. But the last two years we had pretty mild winter's and summers. But I finally had to turn my air on yesterday as it wasn't so much the heat (87) but the humidity was pretty high.

23. Re: Out of the Blue May 29, 2016, 16:26 The Half Elf

jdreyer wrote on May 29, 2016, 16:11:
Beamer wrote on May 29, 2016, 12:10:
The point being "easily." Which means that I am confident I could go above that.

How about we name TV shows with Asians as first billing. I'll counter with ones with white people as first billing.

Do you think you can get to 5%?

Shows with Asians with top-billing:
- Fresh off the Boat
- Master of None
- Mindy Kaling Show
- Hawaii Five-O
- Nikita
- Dr. Ken
- Selfie

Shows with Asians with major arcs as part of an ensemble cast:
- Lost
- Heroes
- The Walking Dead
- BSG
- Grey's Anatomy
- Glee
- Agents of Shield
- Community
- Quantico
- Sense8

I await your list of 300 shows.

On a more serious note, here's an article that breaks things down:
- Asians in a lead role: 6%
- Shows containing multiple Asian characters: 7%
- TV Shows containing any Asian at all: 38%

Also Sherlock and Person's of Interest.

News Comments > Mafia III Trailer
12. Re: Mafia III Trailer May 29, 2016, 12:07 The Half Elf

Xero wrote on May 29, 2016, 10:22:
The trailer wasn't all that appealing, however I have no doubt this game is going to be great. The team has had plenty of time to work on this and I feel they inject all that they can in their Mafia games before releasing them, with no stone left unturned.

What you basically get each Mafia release is an updated graphic engine, with as much as they could put in to the game storywise to provide you with practically a feature film gangster/mafia movie.

Who knows, the graphics we saw here might be from the console version. Mafia was never #1 on graphics either way. It's story was what carried them.

Did you play Mafia 2? Beside the story missions (which rates as one of my favorites) there was NOTHING else to do in the game except steal cars and buy clothes. Huge giant city that was fucking WASTED. And the graphics for the time were both top notch in Mafia 1 and 2.

News Comments > No Man's Sky Delay Confirmed
4. Re: No Man's Sky Delay Confirmed May 28, 2016, 14:31 The Half Elf

Shaddup Cutter or I'll drive up there and take away your wine collection and wine openers!

Still a month delay is pretty good. More polish on the game, and not delayed a year because of major design changes.

Still looking forward to it.

News Comments > Mafia III Trailer
2. Re: Mafia III Trailer May 28, 2016, 14:28 The Half Elf

This is not Mafia 3. As I stated elsewhere it's Rambo with a black guy with PTSD at the beginning of the movie, with cars.  

2. Re: Out of the Blue May 28, 2016, 14:25 The Half Elf

Lucio's my guy, and finally got on a good team that was being crushed to death and got them all to be Lucio's and we just pushed everyone away from the cart and objective. Plus we looked like we were on speed and caffine.

Anyone playing Overwatch, I'd love to be part of a regular group of people who play. So send me a friend invite at TheHalfElf#11957 on B.net.

News Comments > GTA Online Update Next Month
4. Re: GTA Online Update Next Month May 28, 2016, 10:03 The Half Elf

J wrote on May 28, 2016, 05:51:
Is it ironic that GTA Online ended up being like Watch Dogs? It's like rain on your wedding day.

How so?

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Which reminds me Natasha May 28, 2016, 00:10 The Half Elf

Which reminds me... Natasha... you're a bitch, MOVING ON...  

News Comments > GTA Online Update Next Month
1. Re: GTA Online Update Next Month May 27, 2016, 20:44 The Half Elf

Still won't fix all the online script kiddies, and still won't let me kill Michael's son or Lamar.  

News Comments > Goat Simulator: Waste of Space
6. Re: Goat Simulator: Waste of Space May 27, 2016, 19:13 The Half Elf

While the video was funny, Blue's comment was better  

News Comments > Fractured Space Goes Free-to-Play
2. Re: Fractured Space Goes Free-to-Play May 27, 2016, 12:25 The Half Elf

I really liked it. Has a great Starfleet Command/Bridge Commander feel and tactics.  

17. Re: Out of the Blue May 26, 2016, 18:28 The Half Elf

Baristan wrote on May 26, 2016, 16:30:
Purchased a Logitech MX518 mouse back in 2005. The scroll wheel needs to be cleaned every few months now, the rubber coating wore off, and a skid pad fell off, but otherwise after 10+ years of gaming it's still works as well as it did when it was new. Logitech and Microsoft mice have always lasted many years for me.

I've had great luck with Logitech mice/keyboards. From rogue cheez-its avalanches to being doused in beer, a little cleaning and good as new.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
4. Re: Morning Safety Dance May 26, 2016, 15:38 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on May 26, 2016, 15:30:
Do they still insist on that nonsense of removing your shoes and belt? What a fucking joke.

Because people still try to put explosives IN THEIR SHOES.

12. Re: Out of the Blue May 26, 2016, 15:10 The Half Elf

Hey Blue,

About Deadpool.....

Told ya so

News Comments > Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
5. Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer May 26, 2016, 15:08 The Half Elf

Pr()ZaC wrote on May 26, 2016, 12:10:
I liked the trailer but...I really don't like when they mix real actors with games.
I would have loved to see the movie made with the in-game engine.

And if you have ever directed actors, vs getting a game engine, making the 3d models, texturing the models, doing the keyframes, adding on sound then you would realize what you're asking takes a ton more time and skill.

10389 Comments. 520 pages. Viewing page 14.
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo