Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 10716 (Ninja)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

News Comments > Op Ed
10. Re: Op Ed Sep 19, 2016, 17:18 The Half Elf

There is a saying "Who doesn't love free shit?!" You give me something of value for free and ask me to review it, 9 out of 10 times I'm going to give a higher review because I am greatful for a free item.  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Gears of War 4 Launch Trailer
4. Re: Gears of War 4 Launch Trailer Sep 19, 2016, 13:41 The Half Elf

Actually sorta interested but can't buy it on the microsoft store... is it coming to steam?

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

News Comments > Op Ed
5. Re: Op Ed Sep 19, 2016, 11:00 The Half Elf

Here's the thing... if StarCitizen was on Steam right now how do you think reviews would go? If I checked out the KS page it would be FULL of fanboi reviews (not being an asshole about this speculation but I think I have a point if ya check out the Star Citizen forums).

At the same time Steam lets anyone put shit on Steam. There is no review crew to check to make sure it's not just crap. Hell even a guuy got a Paint Drying game on Steam (granted it wasn't quite legit how he got it on there).

And bullshit on digging into reviews.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 17, 2016, 20:30 The Half Elf

ForgedReality wrote on Sep 17, 2016, 19:27:
Guardians looks terrible. Horribly cheesy, contrived storyline, shitty b-movie special effects, no-name actors, dumb makeup, guaranteed waste of time. Have fun though! XD

All it needs is a spot on Mystery Science Theater 3000!

And the cryo forzen 2 year old... wtf?!?

2. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 17, 2016, 18:01 The Half Elf

Triforce Awakens was really good! And I still would like to see Guardians without the horrible dubs.  

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Death Star for Season Pass Holders Next Week
2. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Death Star for Season Pass Holders Next Week Sep 16, 2016, 18:50 The Half Elf

Chewie could really use the HairFX from Witcher 3.

Looks great, they maybe did something interesting with ship combat? But this is shit that shoulda been in the original game.

News Comments > Into the Black
18. Re: Op Ed Sep 16, 2016, 10:21 The Half Elf

Blue wrote on Sep 16, 2016, 09:12:
Cutter wrote on Sep 16, 2016, 01:44:
No, it is - for certain ethnicities and depending on where you live. Vitamin D, casein and whey proteins, are majorly important for a great many body fuctions. That's well known and accepted everywhere, except for kooks on Youtube who tell you don't need dairy. Rolleyes

Yeah, who would take unsourced medical anecdotes from a non-doctor on an internet forum?

But at the same time Doctor's will perscribe medications because they are get money back from drug companies as well.

News Comments > South Park: The Fractured But Whole Delayed
18. Re: South Park: The Fractured But Whole Delayed Sep 16, 2016, 10:16 The Half Elf

Rigs wrote on Sep 15, 2016, 21:42:
Classy, Cutter, really classy...

=-Rigs-=

At the same time it's a South Park thread.... should leave you're insecurities at the door.

News Comments > South Park: The Fractured But Whole Delayed
13. Re: South Park: The Fractured But Whole Delayed Sep 16, 2016, 01:36 The Half Elf

This is a bunch a' crap! I've been licking this carpet for three hours and I still don't feel like a lesbian!  

News Comments > Rainbow Six Siege PC Starter Edition Returns
4. Re: Rainbow Six Siege PC Starter Edition Returns Sep 15, 2016, 22:40 The Half Elf

Rainbow Six 1-3, hell even Vegas wasn't that bad.  

News Comments > Rainbow Six Siege PC Starter Edition Returns
1. Re: Rainbow Six Siege PC Starter Edition Returns Sep 15, 2016, 19:15 The Half Elf

Still waiting for a Rainbow Six game to return.  

1. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 15, 2016, 11:21 The Half Elf

Hopefully the delay will give them more time to redesign that ugly ass klingon inspired ship.  

News Comments > Into the Black
5. Re: Into the Black Sep 15, 2016, 09:32 The Half Elf

So what are the 'roguelike' features'.  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Free DLC
5. Re: Battlefield 4 Free DLC Sep 14, 2016, 21:08 The Half Elf

Honestly this is the best Battlefield game out there. They finally nailed down BF3's excellent solider movement with good vehicles from 2142/BF4.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. Sep 14, 2016, 19:35 The Half Elf

I took a look at the list and checked out the top few games and I can see why they did it.

But... if Steam didnt have so much shit on it, I don't think it would be quite as big of an issue.

This comment was edited on Sep 14, 2016, 20:02.

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Free DLC
1. Re: Battlefield 4 Free DLC Sep 14, 2016, 19:28 The Half Elf

Still waiting on the free Battlefront DLC.  

News Comments > Dean Hall's New Multiplayer Game
9. Re: Dean Hall's New Multiplayer Game Sep 14, 2016, 13:49 The Half Elf

RedEye9 wrote on Sep 14, 2016, 12:41:
The Half Elf wrote on Sep 14, 2016, 12:21:
"a new AAA game" when the fuck did DayZ hit AA?
What, EA doesn't mean anything?

ea = early access

The game is (from what I have heard) still in late Alpha/early Beta, and everything I have seen of it does NOT scream a triple A title, hence the comment about when did it hit a double A title.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
9. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 14, 2016, 12:41 The Half Elf

SpectralMeat wrote on Sep 14, 2016, 12:38:
Yup keeping that phone in the front pocket could be devastating for guys

or at a gay club with it in the back pocket.

"Dude your ass is on fire!"

News Comments > Dean Hall's New Multiplayer Game
7. Re: Dean Hall's New Multiplayer Game Sep 14, 2016, 12:21 The Half Elf

"a new AAA game" when the fuck did DayZ hit AA?  

News Comments > Join The Crew for Free
8. Re: Join The Crew for Free Sep 14, 2016, 12:20 The Half Elf

It's not a bad game, but it's not a great game either. The story is pretty much shit, but if ya like a NFS version of Forza Horizon you could do a lot worse like Test Drive 2.  

10716 Comments. 536 pages. Viewing page 14.
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo