Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 11596 (Ninja)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Game Reviews
3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Mar 4, 2018, 04:34 The Half Elf

From what I have seen/read about Cuphead it's the best anti-anxiety medication you can get with or without a prescription to play the game and not throw the controller through the TV/Wall/Family/Pets.  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
18. Re: Re: Out of the Blue Mar 4, 2018, 01:45 The Half Elf

Kxmode wrote on Mar 3, 2018, 18:38:
Beamer wrote on Mar 3, 2018, 14:33:
Jesus invented time? That's a new one. How old do you think the world is?

No. Jehovah God created time, remember as a construct, after creating Jesus. From the moment of Jesus' "birth," time moved forward, and measured events in the universe and upon the earth. Even Jehovah God himself follows a schedule. An example of this is found in a common statement by Jesus, "Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father." (Matthew 24:36) Perhaps some form of time existed before Jesus. I do not know, but what I can say is when it started, according to an extrapolation of what the Bible says.

According to proven scientific methods the earth is around 4 billion years old. The universe is around 14 billion; just in case you would like to know how old Jesus is.

Jesus the really crappy Avenger with food powers.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 2, 2018, 13:39 The Half Elf

I have to laugh when I see the picture in storm article. Sand bags and flip flops!  

News Comments > FINAL FANTASY XV Demo
10. Re: FINAL FANTASY XV Demo Feb 27, 2018, 07:49 The Half Elf

eRe4s3r wrote on Feb 26, 2018, 21:04:
Be sure to grab the nvidia drivers... seemed to make a huge difference for me (unlike the Benchmark, without drivers on my 1070 I would get 12 fps less than I do now, strange. Still not getting to 60 at 1440p on MAX though

That's like saying "I have a Ferrari Cup Holder, yet my Big Wheel only does 10mph".
Without the rest of the specs of your system........

News Comments > Burnout Paradise Remastered Announced
12. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Feb 21, 2018, 05:42 The Half Elf

Should I remaster my quote as well?  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
5. Re: Morning Interviews Feb 19, 2018, 14:19 The Half Elf

Garry Whitta... back when you could beat someone to death with the Xmas edition of PCGamer..  

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
5. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Feb 13, 2018, 15:06 The Half Elf

Creston wrote on Feb 13, 2018, 10:43:
I still need to buy and play this. I always got a little turned off by videos of the battles, though, it seemed as if every encounter with a robo-dino just turned into this huge kite and run struggle with an occasional brief, frenzied attack. Is that true? Anyone here played it?

There is a pretty solid system to the different robo's. There isn't a 1 size fits all combat solution.

Go play this Creston, probably one of my type 5 games. You will not be disappointing.

Half-Elf's honor.

News Comments > Saturday Previews
7. Re: Saturday Previews Feb 10, 2018, 15:45 The Half Elf

Along with her fake glasses.  

News Comments > Kerbal Space Program Making History Next Month
6. Re: Kerbal Space Program Making History Next Month Feb 7, 2018, 13:52 The Half Elf

I still can't figure out how to get into orbit correctly.  

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Feb 5, 2018, 08:02 The Half Elf

First rule: THINK OUTSIDE THE FUCKING BOX.
Second rule: DO NOT GO WHERE EVERYONE ELSE GOES. Let those people go for the major gear and end up killing each other off while you get more time to go scavenge in peace.
Third Rule: GO EARLY FOR THE CIRCLE. Sooner you get there the longer you have to loot, and prep for travel.
FOURTH RULE: PLAN AHEAD, AND HAVE A BACKUP PLAN.
LAST RULE: Have fun. Don't get drunk, and scream out that everyone is cheating!

2. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 4, 2018, 13:56 The Half Elf

GO CUBS!  

News Comments > More on PUBG Versus Cheaters
9. Re: More on PUBG Versus Cheaters Feb 3, 2018, 21:37 The Half Elf

Had a fun run last night with mrgrosser. He and I landed with 2 women and started chasing them, figured we could punch them when they picked up weapons. Sadly I died by a 3rd women, while mrgrosser chased one down in one of the funniest Benny Hill moments I've seen.
The [url=Fun Starts]https://www.twitch.tv/videos/225200760[/url] at 3:32, and we ended the night with a Chicken Dinner!

9. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 3, 2018, 18:32 The Half Elf

NED?!?  

17. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 2, 2018, 18:38 The Half Elf

NED?!?!  

News Comments > Your Royal Gayness Comes Out
17. Re: Your Royal Gayness Comes Out Jan 31, 2018, 06:20 The Half Elf

O_o

No.

20. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 29, 2018, 03:37 The Half Elf

That's why I love my 98 Honda Accord. Officially 20 years old this year. 185k miles, 1 previous owned, and cheap/easy to repair!  

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Jan 25, 2018, 22:39 The Half Elf

Pulled the trigger and getting Monster Hunter for PS4 if anyone else wants to play.  

News Comments > Ghost Recon Wildlands Loot Crate Plans
11. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Loot Crate Plans Jan 24, 2018, 15:10 The Half Elf

Really? I understand the hate when it gives a player an advantage over another player but they did it right.

1)Cosmetic.
2)No Duplicate items.

News Comments > Sea of Thieves Beta This Week
13. Re: Sea of Thieves Beta This Week Jan 23, 2018, 07:47 The Half Elf

The MS Store has 1 major malfunction. Download speed. Forza Horizon 3, Forza 7, have been a MAJOR FUCKING NIGHTMARE to download. As so far as to remove myself from any Insider program and reinstall currently "stock" Windows 10, and even then it took 2 days (for each program).  

News Comments > Star Trek Online Anniversary Plans
3. Re: Star Trek Online Anniversary Plans Jan 18, 2018, 03:47 The Half Elf

Kxmode wrote on Jan 17, 2018, 22:22:
Good game. Unfortunately there's a difficulty spike when you get to the DS9 missions that is a blocker for me. Frustrated, I gave up. I'm hoping the devs tone the difficult a bit.

If ya need help with it let me know. They have smoothed out quite a bit of the older missions, thrown in some "call in support" items from earlier missions to call in pets etc.
Of if ya need someone to just come in and pew pew pew stuff I'd be more then happy to help.

11596 Comments. 580 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo